Chapter 5 – Nano
250 9 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had no idea on what title to give this chapter.

 

[My Queen, we are on the Helion island besides the Ked continent with an area of around 42,549,000 km2. On this continent there are five territories with different systems of government, they are the Bel, Pira and mirus kingdoms besides them there is the Xanth Theocracy led by a pope and Bristol state which is a dictatorship] Said Ren

 

[Oh? How did you collect that information?] I was surprised as I knew there were no units tasked with intelligence gathering sent or even manufactured as of this moment and the information she had been very specific.

 

[At the moment of your arrival on the Helion Island there were two groups of humans fighting and one of the groups was in the area of effect of the reverse gravity field used to decelerate and at the same time create an appropriate area for your landing, killing them. The other group did not retreat and remained in close proximity when the release of the nanomachines was initiated.] Ren explained to me, after she said that several screens appeared around us showing images of a crystal. I instinctively knew what that was, me. Ren continued to display images of a group of humans equipped with armour and weapons indicating a low level of technology present.

 

Ren resumed her explanation.

 

[This is my Queen’s ‘cocoon’, it is made of an uncountable number of nanomachines and energy rich material that will awaken in preparation for the Queen’s awakening, they will use the high energy material to build the castle and also myself, and most importantly, they will create a very strong shield around a large area surrounding the castle to give the Queen time to awaken and to reach a suitable level of power. When the nanomachines were released they entered the bodies of the humans with the scope of intelligence gathering, that is why now we are speaking the common language of this continent.] While almost out of breath, Ren finished her explanation.

 

[Very good explanation Ren.] I was very satisfied with her competency and ability, I am also impressed with all the groundwork that was completed for my awakening.

 

Her explanation helped clarify some questions but at the same time, it created more.

 

Ren blushed and smiled happily.

 

Thinking something I brought up several screens. As I thought, the nanomachines weren’t so simple. On the new screen there were countdowns for the completion of a more complex task.

The nanomachines that were hypercharged from the high energy materials of my cocoon remained in the bodies of the humans leaving the island and infiltrating their brains, slowly building a special chip there. They also separated along the way, reproducing and slowly constructing a relay network for data transfer.

 

As the number of nanomachines infiltrating their bodies was not big, the time needed for the completion of the task was long. I will have to 

 

I understand myself a bit more now, I need to use the surrounding resources to create new subjects and ‘soldiers’, besides that I will also need to upgrade my castle.


With a thought from me, a screen appeared in front of me showing some statistics of the castle.

 

The energy stored in the castle will last for around a year under a normal consumption, but taking in consideration the energy required for building of units needed to cover the need of materials gathering, manufacturing and manutention ,besides other important tasks, it is not enough.

 

I will have to prioritize the development and research of energy production, with this in mind I will create my second subject and companion.

5