An update
142 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heya, I had a lot planned out for this series, but due to school and lots of other life stuff, I wasn't able to continue writing this. Eventually, I lost interest in writing the novel. 

Yes, I am putting this on an indefinite hiatus. But! I do not come bearing only sad news.

I will continue writing. Currently, I am just about to finish up my final exams (yay!) and will finally have time to relax. 

I have a new story coming up which I am writing alongside someone else. Once I am free from exams, I'll start to upload the chapters for that story and establish a release schedule. 

As for this story, as of right now I have no plans on continuing it, but with the backlog I have left over, I might come back and do a rewrite and continuance of this one. That is fairly far-off and just might not happen since I'll be putting my focus on the other series. 

So yeah, there you have it. Sorry about such a late message, I hope you'll follow me in the future though! 

 

Hint hint: The new story will be similar, but will have a focus on not just the world the mc gets sent to (at least after the first/second arc that is. Yeah, this story is planned... 3 years in advance... heheh.) Do look forward to it. I haven't decided exactly when chapters will start releasing, but perhaps mid-November. Or later. Of much much later. Who knows.

5