Chapter 12: Amusement Park Date (Part 2)
1.5k 7 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takeshi Kimura:

   One could enjoy many many things in the amusement park, but I would prefer to sit down somewhere and rest. However my companion sure had other ideas.

   "Wow, there's so many rides! But there's also many game shops! Theme park shows too! What should we do, Takeshi-san?!" (Izumi)

   "I guess... make sure that Reiji and Sanae are fine?" (Takeshi)

   "Got it! Let's go to that ride!" (Izumi)

   You didn't get it, did you?

   Anyway both Reiji and Sanae were not very far away from us. They looked as if they were enjoying so far. I wanted Izumi-san to enjoy too.

   Izumi-san dragged me with her to the Cup Ride, exactly where Reiji and Sanae went.

   "Let's have a ride here. In this way, we can keep an eye on them and also have fun." (Izumi)

   "Yeah okay." (Takeshi)

   "Hm? Why are you smiling like that?" (Izumi)

   "Nah I'm just glad to see you're enjoying here." (Takeshi)

   "O-Okay." (Izumi)

   She said as she was a little embarrassed after hearing that. Her embarrassed face was so cute...

10 minutes later:

   "Ah that was so much fun!" (Izumi)

   "You're right..." (Takeshi)

   "Can we go elsewhere too, if Takeshi-san doesn't have any problem?" (Izumi)

   "Of course! Wherever you like!" (Takeshi)

   "Really! Then let's get on that ride!" (Izumi)

   "Yes Ma'am!" (Takeshi)

   "And after that, let's go there!" (Izumi)

   "Yes Ma'am!" (Takeshi)

   "And after that, there!" (Izumi)

   "Yes Ma----- Wait!" (Takeshi)

    "Hm?" (Izumi)

   That ride you're implying.... is the freaking rollercoaster! 

   Seriously, Izumi-san? You don't know what fear is? You're surprisingly brave!

   Meanwhile I.... can't handle it... I just can't handle the rollercoaster...

   But what should I answer to her? If I say I fear the rollercoaster....

   "What happened, Takeshi-san? Won't we go to the rollercoaster?" (Izumi)

   "Oh of course we go there! Why not! But.... you really want to ride it?" (Takeshi)

   "Yes! The last time I had a rollercoaster ride, was when I was in middle school first year. I can't wait!" (Izumi)

   "O-Okay! Let's go!" (Takeshi)

   I can't really say no, can I? Not just because she will think me as a coward, but also due to the fact that she wants to ride it so much....

   Besides... I will just close my eyes! Nothing will happen! Yes!

   I hate you, Author-san....

1 hour later:

   "Y-You idiot! W-Why didn't you tell me before that you can't handle rollercoaster!?" (Izumi)

   "W-Well.... I'm... okay now..." (Takeshi)

   "You have thrown up ten times by now! You're anything but okay!" (Izumi)

   I didn't even have the energy to talk. I could only stand near the public basin. Literally everything I ate in breakfast, was gone now. I was feeling very weak.

   The worst thing was, however, that it completely ruined the mood of us. Izumi-san was enjoying so much. But now, she had to look after me.

   "I'm sorry, Izumi-san." (Takeshi)

   "You don't have to..." (Izumi)

    I sat down on a public bench after that. My stomach was completely empty. I couldn't walk anymore.

   "Where are Reiji and Sanae?" (Takeshi)

   "Ah! I don't... know. I forgot to look at them." (Izumi)

   "It's my fault after all." (Takeshi)

   "Nah it's okay! I think they are fine. I didn't see Mizuha also. I guess she doesn't know after all about this date." (Izumi)

   "Well if it's true then, it's good." (Takeshi)

   I genuinely think it's not the case, though. It's Mizuha we are talking about. I'm 90% sure, she's here.

   "Anyway... I think we should eat something. You must be hungry, right?" (Izumi)

   "Oh... yeah. Then let's see where's a restaurant..." (Takeshi)

   "Wait. Actually..." (Izumi)

   "Hm? What?" (Takeshi)

   Izumi-san stopped me and then picked up a lunch box from her bag, with a slightly red face.

   "I... thought about making lunch for us...." (Izumi)

   "..................................................Eh?" (Takeshi)

   "D-Did you perhaps... not like the idea?" (Izumi)

   "NO! I LOVE IT! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!" (Takeshi)

   "Hiya! Please don't scream..." (Izumi)

   "Sorry! Actually I was too much excited to control myself!" (Takeshi)

   Is this a dream!? I can't believe it! Even if this is a manga, I still can't believe it! 

   Her handmade lunch... was specially for me. Does that mean.... she likes me.... a bit?

    No. No. I shouldn't get ahead of myself. Handmade food doesn't equal to liking.... I should just be happy that she has made something for me.

   Nevermind, I love you, Author-san....

   "Really? You were that excited?" (Izumi)

   "Yes!" (Takeshi)

   "W-Well... I'm glad to hear that.... Anyway let's eat..." (Izumi)

   She sat beside me on the bench. I opened the lunch box with excitement. The food were beautifully arranged inside the lunch box. I could happily die again after this.

   "This pickled vegetables are looking so delicious!" (Takeshi)

   "I know you love them." (Izumi)

   "How did you know I love this, Izumi-san?" (Takeshi)

   "You told me yourself. Did you forget?" (Izumi)

   Eh? I told her myself? When?

   I thought some time and then finally remembered. It was a few days before, when she messaged me asking this!1Chapter 7

   "So that's why you asked me then?" (Takeshi)

   "Yeah. Come on, tell me how good this is." (Izumi)

   "I already told you, it's delicious. The arrangement is also beautiful. Not as beautiful as Izumi-san though... Ouch!" (Takeshi)

   "Stop flirting, idiot." (Izumi)

   She lightly hit my head and looked away being embarrassed.

   "Haha I'm not flirting." (Takeshi)

Izumi Riko:

   After we finished eating our lunch, I thought about enjoying some more rides and other places. However as I looked at Takeshi-san....

   This idiot...

   He has fallen asleep...

   It was no surprise as he looked tired before. I guessed he indeed needed some rest.

   He looked... kinda cute while sleeping.

   I giggled while looking at his sleeping face. Then I poked his cheek to have some fun. I wanted to enjoy some more time with him.

   When was the last time I was this happy? 

   I carefully grabbed his head so that he didn't wake up and let it rest on my lap. Is this what they call lap pillow?

   I then looked at my surroundings. Not many people were there. Otherwise it would have been embarrassing. Then I began gently caressing his hair.

   However just then, my phone rang...

   I immediately picked it up so that Takeshi-san didn't wake up from it's sound. I looked at the screen and saw the caller was none other than Mahiru.

   "Hello?" (Izumi)

   {Riko-chan!!} (Sanae)

   "Huh? What happened?" (Izumi)

   {I can't find Miyano-kun, Riko-chan!} (Sanae)

   "Eh? Why? You were together, right?" (Izumi)

   {I went to washroom once and when I returned I could not find him. He's also not answering my calls and messages.} (Sanae)

   "Really? It's concerning." (Izumi)

   {You and Takeshi please help me finding him. I'm really worried.} (Sanae)

   "Ah yeah.... I will right now----"

   Then I looked again at Takeshi-san's sleeping face. I didn't really want to wake him up. I continued stroking his hair and smiled.

   "Yeah... we will try to find him.... after 30 minutes." (Izumi)

   {Huh? 30 minutes? Why not now?} (Sanae)

   "Because I'm busy." (Izumi)

   {Eh? W-Why?} (Sanae)

   "Fufu...." (Izumi)

   {S-Stop laughing. What are you actually doing?} (Sanae)

   

43