Chapter 13: Mizuha strikes back
1.4k 10 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takeshi Kimura:

    Apparently I had fallen asleep for some time. I was awakened by a light tap on my head just now. It was Izumi-san who was looking at me with a slightly embarrassed face.

   "Did I... fall asleep?" (Takeshi)

   "Yes, idiot." (Izumi)

   "Oh... I'm sorry. Where do you want to go next, Izumi-san?" (Takeshi)

   "You don't have to worry about that.", she then playfully poked my cheeks and continued, "What you should be worried about is that your friend Reiji-san is missing."

   "Huh?" (Takeshi)

   She then proceeded to explain me what Sanae told her in phone.

   "Oh... I see..." (Takeshi)

   "What do you see?" (Izumi)

   "I kinda understand where this is going... where's Sanae now? I guess let's go there?" (Takeshi)

   "Yeah... Let's go. Even though I wanted us to be alone for a little more..." (Izumi)

   "Hm? Did you say something?" (Takeshi)

   "Not really!" (Izumi)

   I couldn't hear what she said at the last. But anyway, it might not be important.

    

   "You're finally here! Please help me finding him!" (Sanae)

    I was a little sad to see her so desperate. But I totally understand her situation right now. 

   "Don't worry, Mahiru. I'm sure he's safe." (Izumi)

   "Yeah safe... with someone else..." (Takeshi)

   "Eh?" (Izumi)

   "Y-You! Don't make me fear for the worst!" (Sanae)

   "Haha I was just joking." (Takeshi)

   I was not joking... 

   If my understanding is correct, Mizuha is with him at this moment. There's no other possibilities at all. Reiji is not that type of boy who will just vanish without telling anyone anything.

   "Don't joke around like that!" (Sanae)

   "Okay okay. But first, let's try to find him..." (Takeshi)

   "Yeah. Listen, I already searched on that area. Let us divide and search on the other areas right now." (Sanae)

   "Okay." (Izumi)

   "Let's divide into---" (Takeshi)

   "Let's divide into 2 groups. Me and Takeshi-san in one, Mahiru alone in the other." (Izumi)

   "........" (Takeshi)

   Izumi-san didn't even let me finish my sentence. I didn't particularly have any problem with her proposal although I thought it would be better if each of us proceeded to search alone.

   "Eh? But I was searching alone all the time. I think I should pair up with Riko-chan instead." (Sanae)

   "No." (Izumi)

   "Eh? Aren't you being too harsh for some reasons?" (Sanae)

   In the end Sanae was forced to go alone. I wonder why....

   "I think we should go." (Izumi)

   "Yeah." (Takeshi)

   We both began searching for him. This area was actually more crowded than other areas, probably because this area consisted shops for mostly children and ladies. 

   Reiji's phone was switched off. I wonder what happened to him. As far as I know, this manga isn't of suspense genre, although I won't bet anything against this author. The madlad introduces anything specifically just to f*ck with me.

   Don't tell me, that Mizuha had gone full yandere mode and kidnapped Reiji?

   Oh god, that is terrifying...

   Nah, even though he is a b*startd, I don't think the author will write such horrible stuff for his main character...

   You won't do that, right, Author-san?

Reiji Miyano:

   "..........." (Reiji)

   I opened my eyes to see the blue sky above me.

   Was I asleep? For how much time?

   Where is Sanae anyway? I can't find her...

   And where exactly am I right now? 

   "You woke up finally?" (Mizuha)

   "Eh?" (Reiji)

   Mizuha was standing right behind me. I was surprised and stood up. A wry smile popped up on her face.

   "Are you surprised?" (Mizuha)

   "Yeah. You are actually wearing something descent for once." (Reiji)

   "You stupid! What do you think I wear all the time?!" (Mizuha)

   "Well... you usually wear shirts, pants, jackets like boys. For the first time you are wearing a good dress." (Reiji)

   "Sigh.... at least you find it good. I'm glad." (Mizuha)

   "Did you say something?" (Reiji)

   "Of course NO! Anyway, I was asking you something. Are you surprised to find me here?" (Mizuha)

    "Oh yeah I am! And... what am I doing here myself?! And how did I come here? And where is Sanae?" (Reiji)

    "Slow down, stupid! I can only answer one at a time." (Mizuha)

    "Okay. Then how did I come here?" (Reiji)

   "I brought you here with me." (Mizuha)

   "Oh... wait! How!?" (Reiji)

   Surely it's not possible for her to just bring me here and me not having a clue...

   "With using this." (Mizuha)

   She then gave me a handkerchief. I received it and looked carefully. 

   "What?" (Reiji)

   "Do you smell anything?" (Mizuha)

   "Sniffs... Huh? Wait!" (Reiji)

   "Did you get it?" (Mizuha)

   "It's f*cking chloroform!" (Reiji)

   "Fufu... you're correct. I first made you unconscious and then brought you here with me." (Mizuha)

   "So you literally just kidnapped me?" (Reiji)

   "Huh? You're so harsh! This is not kidnapping." (Mizuha)

   It is! I can't believe this girl!

   "Anyway what is this unknown place?" (Reiji)

   "Stupid! It's still the Amusement Park! What else do you think it is!" (Mizuha)

   "Oh..." (Reiji)

   I didn't notice it. Perhaps I am still high on chloroform....

   "Do you really think I'm that kind of a girl who would kidnap the person she loves?" (Mizuha)

   I don't know... I mean if you are clearly not hesitant to use chloroform on that person, then....

   She then suddenly held my arm and made a sad face. I was taken aback by this.

   "Besides... I'm angry with you. How could you go on a date with that girl without telling me?" (Mizuha)

   "If I told you, would you let me go?" (Reiji)

   "Of course NOT! How stupid can you be!?" (Mizuha)

   "I'm sorry. Don't cry, please." (Reiji)

   I started patting her head. Everytime she cries, I do that, ever since kindergarten.

   "I will.... stop crying... if you fulfill my request today..." (Mizuha)

   "Huh?" (Reiji)

   "I want to enjoy with Miyano today... in the Amusement Park...." (Mizuha)

   "Eh? B-But... Sanae..." (Reiji)

   "Don't worry... she won't catch us..." (Mizuha)

   Oh she definitely will....

Takeshi Kimura:

   It has been only 10 minutes, and I'm tired already. That idiot's phone is still switched off. Why even have phone if it's going to be switched off all the time?

   "Huh? But what happened to Izumi-san?" (Takeshi)

   I looked behind and found him looking inside a shop. I walked towards her.

   "Izumi-san?" (Takeshi)

   "Oh sorry! I was distracted here." (Izumi)

   I looked inside... and it was a shop full of stuff toys. Does Izumi-san like those stuff toys?

   "Do you like them?" (Takeshi)

   "N-No way!" (Izumi)

   "Don't be embarrassed haha." (Takeshi)

   "It is embarrassing! I'm high schooler after all." (Izumi)

   "Okay... let me buy you one. Which one do you want?" (Takeshi)

   "Eh? Y-You don't have to!" (Izumi)

   "Well we rarely come here. Let's just enjoy a little more while we are here." (Takeshi)

   "....O-Okay." (Izumi)

    We completely forgot that we were finding Reiji. Izumi-san, meanwhile, was looking happy after getting that stuffed panda.

    "Fufu... its face is just like Takeshi-san..." (Izumi)

   "Eh? I hope you meant this as a complement." (Takeshi)

   Because your face being looked like a stuffed panda is usually embarrassing...

  

What do you think of Mizuha's character?
  • Annoying! Don't like her at all. Votes: 52 37.4%
  • Meh. Uninterested about her. Votes: 76 54.7%
  • Kinda like her. She's cute. Votes: 11 7.9%
Total voters: 139
38