Chapter 18: Big Sis Interview
1.3k 6 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takeshi Kimura:

    "So... who is explaining first?" (Big Sis)

    "......" (Takeshi)

    "......" (Izumi)

    A few minutes ago, i was probably in heaven. Izumi-san was embracing me tightly, cuddling with me. She had not only accepted my confession, but also had revealed that she too loved me. 

   I had no regrets. I could happily die again....

   However, those few minutes had passed.... and now we were in a completely different situation.

   We were in Izumi-san's home. And her big sister was sitting in front of us, looking at us closely, especially me.

   Now I was nervous....

   This was not the first time I visited Izumi-san's home. But it was the first time I saw her big sister. Her name is Izumi Akie. As expected, Izumi-san resembles her very much. However, she was looking like a scary version of Izumi-san.

   "Who's explaining to me, then?" (Big Sis)

   "Jeez, Onee-chan! What explanation do you want? And why are you questioning Takeshi-san too?" (Izumi)

   "Because he's your boyfriend, right?" (Big Sis)

   "Y-Yes! And? What else do you want to know?" (Izumi)

   Don't worry, Izumi-san. Your big sister probably just wants to know about me, nothing serious.

   "Takeshi, I want to talk to you in private." (Big Sis)

   Okay, I'm still not worried but getting a little bit shaky...

   "U-Uh okay!" (Takeshi)

   "Huh? What are you going to ask him, Onee-chan? Don't try to harass him!" (Izumi)

   "It's okay, I'm just going to take a interview of him." (Big Sis)

   Okay, now I'm f*cking worried.... it's serious....

   "I-Inteview?" (Izumi)

   "Yeah and Riko, you please get out of the room! I only want to talk to him." (Big Sis)

   "N-No!" (Izumi)

   Izumi-san's protest was unsuccessful. And she was eventually kicked out of the room and then the door was then locked from inside.

    Oh God....

   What the f*ck is going to happen to me?

   "So Takeshi...." (Big Sis)

   "Y-Yeah?" (Takeshi)

   "Do you really love my sister?" (Big Sis)

   "Of course!", I didn't waste a second while answering.

   She kept quiet for a minute after hearing this. I was impatient and thus continued, 

   "Listen, I know as a big sister, you're worried about her, but I can assure you that as long as I'm alive, I will absolutely protect Izumi-san at all cost." (Takeshi)

   "Let me tell you my story, then." (Big Sis)

   "Eh?" (Takeshi)

   I was taken aback a little. 

   She took a deep breath and began, 

   "I also studied in the same school as yours. Due to the rules, I too had to have a boyfriend for myself which was decided in lottery." (Big Sis)

   She stopped for a moment. It seemed like it was a painful memory for her. She continued, 

   "Even though it was due to a lottery, I eventually came to love him. I loved him so much. I wanted to be with him forever. And it looked like he too loved me..... genuinely." (Big Sis)

   "........" (Takeshi)

   "He had promised me that he would be my side, forever.... but just after we completed high school...." (Big Sis)

   "Then?" (Takeshi)

   She laughed a little, sarcastically....

   "He broke up with me... because he found someone better, someone more beautiful..." (Big Sis)

   Silence....

   I didn't know what to say... damn that really hurt....

    "Haha it was my own fault after all. I was too childish to believe in his words." (Big Sis)

   "........" (Takeshi)

   "But anyway... enough about me..." (Big Sis)

   She looked straight at me and continued, 

   "Listen Takeshi, for the first time in a long time, I saw my sister THIS HAPPY. And the reason is certainly you." (Big Sis)

   "R-Really?" (Takeshi)

   "Yeah! I knew she had to get a boyfriend. But I never thought she would have so much affection towards him. That's why Takeshi, promise me, you will always be with her, right?" (Big Sis)

   I saluted her and proclaimed, "No worries, I love Izumi-san to the moon and back! I will always protect her!"

   "That's my boy!" (Big Sis)

   At this moment, Izumi-san started knocking the door. 

   "Onee-chan! Your interview isn't over yet? Don't harass Takeshi-san!" (Izumi)

   "Don't worry! We are having fun here!" (Big Sis)

   "Fun?" (Izumi)

   "Yeah I'm currently clinging onto your boyfriend~~" (Big Sis)

   Oh God...

   "What the hell! Get away off him! Open the door!" (Izumi)

   "Not gonna~~" (Big Sis)

   "Takeshi-san! Don't let her be close to you! Open the door!" (Izumi)

   "Pffft! You're still a kid, my little sis." (Big Sis)

                                ♤

   It was finally the time for me to leave. Izumi-san asked me to eat dinner but I politely refused. The landlady aunt already made the dinner for me for tonight. 

   "Takeshi-san...." (Izumi)

   "Yeah?" (Takeshi)

   "My big sister didn't do anything weird right?" (Izumi)

   I gently smiled and stroked her head.

   "Don't worry about that! There's only one girl I can ever think of.... that's Izumi-san." (Takeshi)

   "I love you..." (Izumi)

   "Why don't you two call each other by your first names?" (Big Sis)

   Well... that's a good point.... but...

   "I'm more comfortable with 'Izumi-san'...." (Takeshi)

   "Me too... 'Takeshi-san'..." (Izumi)

   "Jeez, you both are idiots and perfect to each other. By the way, Riko, don't cuddle with that stuffed panda all night just because Takeshi gifted you. " (Big Sis)

   "S-Shut up! Onee-chan!" (Izumi)

A bit short chapter today. The next chapters are going to have some massive plot twists! But don't worry, Takeshi and Izumi's relationship won't be hurt by any of those.

40