Chapter 18.5: Izumi’s Morning
1k 6 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izumi Riko:

   My everyday morning.... was nothing special, in fact it was boring and tiring.

   Wake up at 6 A.M., get fresh, make breakfast and lunch box for both me and my big sister, leave for school at 7:30 A.M..

   And this would continue for a whole week....

   And that's why I hated Mondays the most....

   But today.... was different.

   "Hm? Riko, you look so happy while cooking!?" (Big Sis)

   "S-So what?" (Izumi)

   "Interesting. I thought you hated cooking in the morning. I wonder what has changed...." (Big Sis)

   "Just shut up! You know it well." (Izumi)

   "Fufu..." (Big Sis)

   It's because I was making lunch for Takeshi-san. Of course I was happy. 

   I don't mind cooking for him. In fact I love doing it. I loved the last time when he praised my handmade food. His happy expressions when he realized that I had made lunch for him, was too cute.

   I can't wait to see him again, even though I last met him just 12 hours ago. I'm acting like an insane girl, aren't I?

   Sometimes I wonder if my yandere vibes are getting worse....

   What if Takeshi-san comes to dislike me because of this?

   No no no no! I don't want to imagine that! 

   But I can't help but get worried about my own behaviours. For real, I'm acting insane. Takeshi-san, meanwhile, probably isn't even thinking about me. Why would he think about me 24×7 even if I'm his girlfriend? I lack common sense.

   I have to control my emotions, so that he doesn't find me weird and come to hate me.

   On the breakfast table, I asked my big sister, 

   "Hey Onee-chan?" (Izumi)

   "Hm?" (Big Sis)

   "Why did your boyfriend dump you?" (Izumi)

   "*Cough*....*Cough*" (Big Sis)

   She suddenly choked whatever she was eating at that time.

   "W-Why *Cough* suddenly this question?" (Big Sis)

   "Just tell me." (Izumi)

   "Well... don't remind me about that guy! He found someone more beautiful and left me. He's an a**hole." (Big Sis)

   "Okay okay don't get so angry. I won't talk about him again. Umm... is every boy like that?" (Izumi)

   "Hm? What do you mean?" (Big Sis)

   "I mean... does every boy like only beautiful girls? D-Do I need to work on my looks?" (Izumi)

   "Eh? Don't tell me... you're referring to Takeshi?" (Big Sis)

   "Well......" (Izumi)

    Onee-chan thought a little and then said,

   "You don't have to worry about that. As far as I know, that guy won't leave you no matter what happens..." (Big Sis)

   "I-I'm worried about my behaviours. What if he finds me insane?" (Izumi)

   "He loves you to the moon and back. Don't worry. Even if some Hollywood  actress comes up, he would still not leave you." (Big Sis)

   "R-Really? He won't think me as an yandere, right?" (Izumi)

   "I guess... he's a little bit yandere himself... fufu." (Big Sis)

   She only laughed, even though I was still worried.

   "By the way, do you need my bicycle today?" (Big Sis)

   "Nah it's okay. You need that more. Your college is far away than my school." (Izumi)

   I left my home and was about to cross the apartment gate.

   But then I saw someone, very familiar, leaning on the wall of the apartment.

   "Eh? Takeshi-san?" (Izumi)

   He didn't hear me because he was... asleep. He was asleep while leaning onto the wall. He was also with his bicycle.

   He looked so funny and cute...

   I got close to him and playfully poked his cheeks. I regretted it just after because it caused him to wake up.

   As soon as he realized that I was in front of him, he fumbled.

   "W-Whoa Izumi-san! Sorry I was dozing off." (Takeshi)

   "Why are you here?" (Izumi)

   "I-I thought about going to school together. S-Sorry if you don't like it." (Takeshi)

   "........" (Izumi)

   He loves you to the moon and back.

   I remembered Onee-chan's words.

   I didn't say anything. I quietly went and sat behind him on the bicycle.

   "So you will be coming every morning then?" (Izumi)

   "If you don't mind then...." (Takeshi)

   "What about YOU?" (Izumi)

   "Well... I want to stay with Izumi-san as much as I can." (Takeshi)

   His honest answer made my heart melt. I love him so much.

   I hugged him from behind and said,

   "Then let's go!" (Izumi)

   "D-Don't suddenly hug me. I will lose my balance while pedaling." (Takeshi)

   "Then we will fall together on each other." (Izumi)

   "Well... that's not a bad thing either." (Takeshi)

   I guess, my everyday mornings are never going to be dull anymore....

33