Chapter 19: Sekiguchi, Mizuha and the plot twist (Part 1)
1.7k 10 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takeshi Kimura:

 

    It was all going fine. I probably didn't need anything else. Izumi-san and I were having a great time together. She was currently hugging me from behind while we were on my bicycle.

   I used to pray for times like this....

   I wanted the path to go on forever. But, as we reached near the school, Izumi-san separated from me.

   I was already missing the warmth...

   I was acting really greedy. She was embracing me all the time, and yet, the moment she left me, I was disappointed.

   Izumi-san then whispered to my ears, "I made the lunch for both of us."

   "O-Okay." (Takeshi)

   She is making me fall in love with her even more.

   When she left, I went to put my bicycle on stand. Then I went to change my shoes. That was the moment I found something interesting.

   If you think about it, no progress has occurred at all in relationship between Reiji and his two heroines for a long time.

   And you know what any author does in such situations....

   He inserts forced drama.....

   And this is probably where we are going....

   Because right now I found a letter in my shoe box... from Mizuha....

   It's written inside, Meet me at the backside of the building after lunch. Don't tell anyone about this, please.

   What does she want from me? I swear I will kill the author if he somehow involves me in between their sh*tshow...

                                   ♤

   "No matter how much I praise Izumi-san's cooking, it's not enough." (Takeshi)

   "Oh come on! You're definitely lying to make me feel happy. It's not that good." (Izumi)

    Izumi-san might be saying that she was not believing me, but I could clearly notice her smiling expression.

   Even if she cooked badly, I would have praised her. However, it's impossible for her to cook below average. That's just how good she is.

   "Okay, I'm leaving for a moment." (Takeshi)

   "Eh? Where?" (Izumi)

   She looked disappointed as I was leaving the classroom. Well, I too wanted to stay with her, but I had a work in my hand.

   "I need to meet someone. Nothing else." (Takeshi)

   "Who's that?" (Izumi)

   "Umm...." (Takeshi)

   Should I say about 'Mizuha'? She wrote me not to say anyone.

   "It's... Reiji. Reiji it is. He called me to meet me outside." (Takeshi)

   "Reiji-san is there, in our class right now." (Izumi)

   Sh*t! I should have thought a little bit before answering.

   Izumi-san now looked at me with suspicion. 

   "Why are you lying to me? Tell me honestly." (Izumi)

   I always fail to lie to her even if I try...

   "Well... that person asked me not to tell anyone." (Takeshi)

   "So you won't tell me?" (Izumi)

   "O-Of course I will, if you ask me! I won't refuse Izumi-san. It's just that the person requested not to tell anyone about this." (Takeshi)

   Izumi-san looked at me for a long time and then said, "It's okay. You don't have to tell me who is that person. I trust you." 

   "R-Really. Thanks." (Takeshi)

   "However... tell me if it's a girl or a boy." (Izumi)

   "Oh...." (Takeshi)

   Oh God....

   "I-it's a..... girl." (Takeshi)

    

                                   ♤

   "Are you sure, you're not going to be seen from here, Izumi-san?" (Takeshi)

   "Don't worry about it. I'm completely hidden behind this tree." (Izumi)

   "You didn't really have to come here. It's nothing to be worried." (Takeshi)

   "I just can't let you be alone with that girl." (Izumi)

   "She's Reiji's heroine, don't worry. She's not going to turn towards me." (Takeshi)

   "This is not a rom com manga. I can't trust that girl." (Izumi)

   This is literally a rom com manga world though... 

   While Izumi-san was hiding behind the tree, I waited for Mizuha to come. And I didn't have to wait long.

   "So you came here, good." (Mizuha)

   "Yeah. But whatever it is, get it done quickly." (Takeshi)

   "Okay. I'm going to be straight to the point. Listen, you have to do a work for me." (Mizuha)

   "Yeah and that work is?" (Takeshi)

   "Flirt with me." (Mizuha)

   ".............................................eh?" (Takeshi)

   "WHAT IN THIS F*CKING HELL!" (Izumi)

   "Ah Izumi? I knew you were hiding there." (Mizuha)

                                  ♤

   Damnit Izumi-san, you got caught inside ten seconds.

   Right now, all three of us were sitting there on the ground. I proposed to go sit elsewhere, but Mizuha refused because she wanted a top secret meeting.

   "Sigh... I only wanted Takeshi to be here. But now even Izumi have to know about it." (Mizuha)

   "Why did you need only Takeshi-san to be here, can I ask you, Miss?" (Izumi)

   "Don't worry, Izumi-san. It's not for what you are thinking." (Takeshi)

   "This girl LITERALLY told you to flirt with her, Takeshi-san!" (Izumi)

   "Yeah but I think she was not serious." (Takeshi)

   "No, I was dead serious." (Mizuha)

   "Eh?..............." (Takeshi)

   "THIS GIRL!!!!" (Izumi)

   Mizuha was still keeping her usual poker face. But Izumi-san was releasing a homicidal aura right now.

   "C-Calm down, Izumi-san!" (Takeshi)

   I was somehow holding her back from committing a murder.

   "How can I calm down!? Hey you! Don't you have your Reiji-san?! Go and flirt with him!" (Izumi)

    "Exactly for that reason, I want Takeshi to flirt with me." (Mizuha)

   ".........?" (Izumi)

   "Huh?" (Takeshi)

39