CHAPTER 145 – KNIGHT IN BLOODIED ARMOR
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 145 - KNIGHT IN BLOODIED ARMOR

“Noooo! Iridaaa!” Arth cried out loud as he tried to chase down the Cyber Dark Lord.

Mercilessly, the mysterious black knight withdrew his katana that just pierced Irida’s heart. Without any remorse and feeling proud of what he had done, the Cyber Dark Lord swiped his katana to the side, splattering blood all over the place.

“A-Ah!” Irida coughed out blood as she lifelessly fell to the floor. Crimson circuits from her wound started to contaminate her body, the same way I remember Ryan Radars suffered when he got struck by the obsidian spear last time.

Arth was able to reach Irida and held her weak hand. “Irida! Irida! I’m here!”

“A-Arth…” Irida cried with blood.

This sudden chaos convinced everyone in the coliseum to panic. People started to run away from the arena. Some adventurous ones had their phones ready and took a live video of what was happening in the field.

Security Gladiators who were standing by at the edges of the arena started to intervene. They are backed up by their Kaisers who just activated their Gladiator Systems. There are about eight pairs of Kaiser/Gladiator on this battlefield versus Raynevere Treenity and the mysterious Cyber Dark Lord.

“Apprehend the invader and rescue the victims!” The Kaiser Captain commanded.

“Roger!” The Gladiators said.

Cyber Knights, Cyber Paladins, and Cyber Berserkers took their battle positions and charged toward the Cyber Dark Lord with their swords, spears, and hammers. However, with a single swing of his obsidian katana, all the supersoldiers were sliced in half!

“I-Impossible!” One of the security Kaisers cried. “How can he kill them all in one hit!?”

The Cyber Dark Lord glared at one of the security Kaiser, then he surged forward with breakneck speed! Just as the katana was about to touch the poor security Kaiser’s neck, a loud clang was made.

In the nick of time, the attack was parried by the long sword of the Master Grade Gladiatrix Champion- Master Siferas!

“We’ll take care of this enemy!” Kaiser Nigel appeared from behind the scenes and then pointed towards the exit. “Focus on evacuating the civilians!”

“R-Roger!” The security Kaiser said.

“Yaaaah!” Master Siferas screamed out loud as she counter-attacked.

The Cyber Dark Lord dueled Master Siferas in the proficiency of their blades. Siferas is wielding two long swords and the enigmatic enemy is just wielding one, but the sheer speed and force of the Cyber Dark Lord’s swings made him at least at Master Siferas’ level!

“Shit, what the heck is with this Cyber Dark Lord!?” Nigel gritted. He took one of his Command Cards and activated it out loud. “Activate Skill Card: Double Agility!”

Master Siferas’ sword swings are much faster than before, but the Cyber Dark Lord is blocking every attack!

“Kehehehehe!” The psychotic Raynevere Treenity laughed upon seeing her new Gladiator fight on par with a Master-Grade Gladiatrix. “There is no way that you puny Cyber Valkyrie can match the ultimate Dark Gladiator. A Cyber Dark Lord can only be created by injecting 100% pure Elder God antibodies.”

“You should be focusing on defending yourself!” A loud shout came from above.

It was the Cyber Dark Panther, Himeno Yuusha. She has entered the fray with her transformation on, and Ryan was able to support her up with a Command Card!”

“Activate Skill Card: Blazing Swipe!”

The Cyber Dark Panther’s metal claws unleashed flames, and a contrail of fire followed it as soon as Himeno swiped it down towards the enemy! However…

A loud clang echoed in the area. The blazing claws of Himeno did not land on its target, as it was blocked by an invisible barrier.

“What the hell!? What is this thing!” The Cyber Dark Panther hissed as she tried to scratch the mystical shield over and over. She even tried stabbing her claws in it, but it did not have any effect.

“Himeno!” Master Siferas cried as soon as she managed to withdraw from engaging the Cyber Dark Lord. “Stop chasing over your reckless personal vendetta! Get Raynevere and Elzane out of here!”

“Tsk!” Himeno clicked her tongue, but she didn’t seem to disagree. She disabled the blades of her long claws and then picked the unconscious Rayne and me away from the kill zone.

I was still conscious then, so I still heard the psychotic Raynevere Treenity mutter some words with a devilish smile on her face.

“Well, it doesn’t matter to me anymore. I have all five Codes from the Numbered Kaiser. All I have to do is reformat the Gladiator System and put in the commands to summon Mechanoss.”

Shivers went down my spine when I heard the name of the Elder God. That’s right. Her main purpose is to get Irida’s code and to complete the Codes. Once she gets all five, she will win.

I want to go back and fight, but my body is still paralyzed due to the electrocution of my Gladiatrix System. Rayne is none the better as she is also unconscious. At this moment, we are a complete dead weight even for Himeno.

The Cyber Dark Panther delivered us to the medic’s tent, and we were immediately attended to by the doctors and nurses. Rayne and I were put on the bed side by side. I wanted to mutter her name and ask her to wake up, but my mouth would not move. I’m feeling numb all over my body.

All of a sudden, the medical tent’s door was opened by a familiar paladin. His tattered armor is full of blood, not because he is wounded- but because he is carrying the dying most precious woman in his life. The woman has lost a lot of blood already, and it is not a very good indication especially since the mysterious red circuits have already covered 80% of her body.

Arth’s eyes are welling up with tears as he begs the doctors for Irida’s life.

“Please… Please save her!” 

0