CHAPTER 152 – MECHANOSS INCARNATE
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 152 - MECHANOSS INCARNATE

The divine woman’s appearance was captivating and threatening at the same time. She looked a lot like Rayne, but her long silver hair and pearl-white skin were too perfect to be human. No, I think she is not a human herself. I saw how her body was recreated from Raynevere Treenity.

“I… I can’t believe it. She was revived. Anastasia…” Master Siferas muttered.

The Gladiatrix Champion gripped her swords, and then she kicked the ground, ready for a short-range assault. Nigel backed her up as he activated one Command Card for support!

“Activate Skill Card: Combo Sword!”

The sword on Siferas’ right hand shifted to a white sword, but she did not use it as a primary source of assault. She used her crystal sword first as a setup for the Combo Sword.

Unfortunately, a cybernetic barrier blocked Siferas’ first attack. The moment the Cyber War Goddess raised her Combo Sword for good measure, Gawainus almost immediately raised a Command Card of unknown existence.

“Activate Forbidden Card: Omnigate.”

The Combo Sword blasted into tiny particles just before it could reach Anastasia. Seeing that her attack was negated, Siferas could not do anything but stare at the enemy for a split second. A white sword manifested on Anastasia’s hand and pierced Siferas’ stomach!

“A-Ah,” Siferas muttered as she coughed out blood.

“No! Auntie!” Nigel cried.

Anastasia waved her sword, throwing the pierced Gladiatrix’s body down. Siferas was lifeless as she bled on the soil.

“Darn it!” Esthesia cried. “Himeno, rescue auntie! Firius, keep that white bitch occupied!”

“You don’t need to order me around, I’ve been delivering dying bodies all day long!” Himeno hissed out loud as she went in a clockwise detour to confuse the enemy.

On the other hand, Firius took the counterclockwise swerve. It will be a pincer attack from a Gladiator and a Gladiatrix. But Anastasia is motionless. She seemed like a complete robot, not showing any emotions anywhere on her face or her body. She’s not even looking at Firius or Himeno at all.

“Activate Skill Card: Gravity Blast,” Gawainus revealed another Command Card.

At that moment, a forcefield bubble blasted with Anastasia as the epicenter! It threw away Firius, Himeno, and even Siferas away.

“Shit!” Firius cried.

“Darn it!” Himeno hollered.

The Cyber Knight and the Cyber Cat may have been repelled away, but it turned out to be a little better as Siferas was already pushed out of the battlefield. There will be no need to do high risk to reach out to her, so Nigel attended to his Gladiatrix.

“Auntie! Auntie! Hey!” Nigel slapped the white-haired champion’s face.

“Uh, I… I can still fight… I have to stop… Anastasia…” Siferas muttered.

The purple cat rose from the rubble. “You’re in no power to say that, you idiot!” Himeno cried out loud.

My head turned to the woman I love who now seemed to have been glaring at the resurrected Anastasia. She gritted and balled her fists. Then I saw her lips move.

“Master, Himeno, Firius. Withdraw at once and have your wounds treated. Zane and I will handle it from here.”

“R-Rayne,” I mutter in a worried tone.

“Shut up, president! I have to settle some things with Gawainus!” Himeno protested.

“Himeno!” Rayne growled out loud. “You are in no condition to fight either. Let me carry your burden, your vendetta against my Grandpa. I will defeat him with my own hands.”

“Tsk.” Himeno clicked her tongue. She rose with her shaking knees and held her dislocated shoulder. “You better win, Raynevere.”

Rayne smiled. “Of course. And take care of the company for me, will you?”

“Y-You…” Himeno whispered to herself before biting her tongue. Then she started to run away and grabbed Ryan. Esthesia and Firius followed them out of the stage.

Meanwhile, Nigel is struggling to carry his auntie in his grasp. Siferas has already lost a lot of blood because of that sword stab. He had already used his Heal Command Card, but the defeated Gladiatrix Champion would need more medical attention than that.

“Rayne, Zane, look out. That sword that Anastasia wields, seems that it’s disrupting the mystical nanomachines on Auntie’s body. Whatever happens, don’t get hit!” Nigel said before running away from the battlefield.

I just answered with a late nod and then glared at our enemies. I don’t know how powerful this Anastasia is, and my Gladiatrix System can’t get a read on her either. If she can defeat a Master-Grade champion like Siferas, our chances of winning might be slim to none.

However, I have assessed our current winning conditions. All we have to do is to destroy the Gladiatrix System of Gawainus Treenity. He has been using the Kaiser Gauntlet that Raynevere Treenity used before to enter the codes. I quickly shifted my Command Card Deck to a general-purpose one which was used to battle Cyberdemons.

“Don’t waste your time fighting my precious lover, Mister Chaldeas.” Gawainus scoffed. “There is nothing in this world that can defeat Anastasia. She is now a Mechanoss Incarnate. You better stand down and accept the end.”

“I don’t think we will, Grandpa.” Rayne forced a determined smile. And her purple eyes are blazing with an iron will. “There is nothing Zane and I could never achieve.”

“Right,” I said as I clenched my gauntleted hand. “I don’t care if we’re fighting a champion or a god. We will win!”

[Battle Start]

0