Chapter 23 – So Plentiful
180 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"I can only use my wood shaper skill on things I know how to make, or have made to the best of my ability. If I try to use it on things I haven't tried, it will turn out horrible." Baris frowned at the axle for the cart he wanted to make. He had started to gather a large amount of stuff, hides, food, and tools. He could carry it all with his strength, but it would be bulky.

He really just wanted a place to work on stuff he's never had the chance to try, grow stronger, and have a roof over his head where the rich would not come to take it.

Baris narrowed his eyes as a small wolf pack appeared. Eight different wolves, seven grey wolves, and one level twenty blue wolf as the alpha.

"Looks like you guys are either getting smarter, or dumber. The last group had three of you blue bastards. How well do you think you're going to do?" Baris growled and bared his teeth.

He had the scent of confidence on him, without any fear, but he was also a low level. The beasts of this world could sense lower levels, and knew how to target them appropriately.

Unfortunately for them, as Baris punched the first two level eights, and kicked the third, that was when they realized he wasn't a weak human.

 

* * *

 

"Jarbuk told me you were strong." Baris saw the tall woman enter his sight after he killed the last wolf, and brought it into his camp.

"Another elf. Strange. Are stallions so plentiful that I've met three of them in the last week or two?" Baris asked. Aleda grinned.

"We are the only three stallions in this area. You would have to go further north, and further east to find more of us. However, our mares are quite plentiful." Baris indicated a bench he had made.

"Grey wolf organ meat, or blue?" He asked. She blinked. "Shaala preferred the organ meat, so I assume you do too. What is your name?"

"Aleda. And between the two, there is no flavor difference, in spite of the difference in levels, or supposed quality." She watched him lift the blue wolf, slice open it's belly, and gesture towards her.

"Oh, you may prefer your meat fresh, but these wolves have been beaten into the dirt." He grinned and lifted a hand. "Cleanse." The fur turned pristine. "There. Should be nice and clean now."

"Ha ha, Shaala and Jarbuk were right. You are a talented mage and warrior." She put her hand right into the belly, and pulled out the liver. She rolled her eyes with the first bite. "Damn, fresh is always better." She said with a soft growl.

"So, what brings the Guild Master of Steepbell out my way?" Aleda looked at him blankly. "Alea already visited, and you know Shaala. I assumed you were connected to the two. Since you looked a lot like Alea, I thought you might be related. If she's the Guild Master of Noobville, it's not much of a stretch to think either you helped her get the position, or she helped you." Aleda grinned.

"Smart as well as talented. I'm impressed. As to your questions, I am her sister, and the Guild Master. As to why I'm out here, not only did I want to see this person that Nuella has taken an interest in, but I wanted to see if you felt anything while out here."  Aleda was curious if he could sense something since he was someone Nuella approved of.

"Felt anything?" Baris asked with a frown.

"The forest seems darker then I remember. With repulsion stones weakened, stronger wolves in the area, I wondered if you could also feel something. You may be a low level, but you just killed a level twenty blue wolf variant. That isn't something a weak level five can normally do." She said quietly.

"I haven't seen a single bear...oops. My mistake." Baris stood up, and dashed forward.

Aleda stood up quickly and drew her sword, but as Baris flew passed her, she heard a 'wan' like a bear howling from pain. She turned only to see a large black bear roll away.

"What do you think this is? Your picnic basket? Come and steal my meat, I'll turn you into a fur rug!" Baris picked up his spear and ran after the now shaken bear.

Aleda smirked a little, as after the bear straightened up, he growled and roared at Baris, but got roared at back.

"Get back here, Winnie! I saw that pile you left at the edge! Think you're getting away from me?" Aleda rolled her eyes, but bared her teeth as she felt some passion within her grow. It had been more than a few decades since she felt like this, with the need to fight, or to fuck.

"My poor mare is going to get a good thrashing when I get home." Aleda said softly. "I'm going to fuck that ass of hers until she begs me to bite her." Aleda turned and saw a lone blue wolf begin to circle the camp.

"Just what I need!" She growled and rushed forward. Aleda may have been bored with the level in the area, but she was still a level forty magic sword fighter. She had the levels because she liked to fight strong opponents. Blue wolf variants were not weak for the area, but might be considered weak to her.

As Baris ran, beat, and killed a large level twenty two black bear, Aleda dashed into battle and forced the level twenty blue wolf variant to fight. Both fights were quick, and decisive.

She had given her wolf the final blow while Baris carried the black bear into his camp. He was impressed at how quickly she moved, and how she didn't hesitate to fight when it came time.

"I guess these elves really are different. They are definitely not pacifist, nor arrogant." He saw her muscles ripple, the red dyed leather coat flow behind her as she dashed forward, and her teeth as she smiled.

If it wasn't for the fact that he knew what she might be packing, Baris would have been quite interested in her. She was beautiful, with her seven foot figure, lined with muscle, dark skin, and nearly black hair. Even her horns were polished, with a few silver bands wrapped around them for decoration. Her hips were wide, her waist narrow, her chest packed tightly and strained heavily at the restriction. Her butt was covered by her long coat, but Baris could see she was proportionally built, which meant he wanted no part of the possible monster she had hidden between her thighs.

"This was an interesting visit, Baris." Aleda grinned as she lugged the wolf towards her horse. "I'll be sure to ask Nuella to send Jarbuk out to purchase your excess materials." She smiled and swung her long leg up over the horse and slid easily into the saddle.

"I must get home." He waved, and watched her leave. He had no idea that Aleda was barely keeping herself under control, and didn't want to have her member come out in front of him.

"She looked like she was under some sort of pressure. I hope she's alright."

 

* * *

 

"Lura!" Aleda called and soon saw her mare come down the stairs. She saw the blue wolf over her lover's shoulders, and frowned slightly.

"I thought you went out to see that stranger, not for a hunt."  She stopped at the bottom of the stairs.  "Aleda?" She saw her wife's intense eyes stare hungrily at her.

"Lura, get over here." Aleda said as she put the wolf down, and opened her belt. She took a band out of her pocket.

"You keep it with you?" Lura asked as she watched her mate put the band on her already engorged member.

"You are my mate!" Aleda growled. "I may not be able to wear it all the time, due to it being uncomfortable in the pouch, but I never leave home without my band. Now, get over here, little mare." Lura could see how her wife's member twitched, and how hard it looked. She felt her face get flushed, but not with embarrassment. She was almost as excited as her stallion.

"By the time I've gotten my frustration out, it's definitely going to be dark."

 

6