Chapter 35 – Just For Me
86 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Up to chapter 43 available on Patreon for $3 tier. Chapter 45 for second tier.

 

"You made it back alive." Zentha said, tears in her eyes. She noted the rough condition of her lover's armor, but the brightness of her eyes.

"A dungeon, ten floor, Zennie. He destroyed a goblin village, the fortified entrance to the dungeon, and we cleared it. Hundreds of goblins, a few dozen orcs, and twenty advanced orcs with an advanced level shaman! Not to mention that level fifty human assassin boss!" Zentha listened to her lover prattle on as she entered the gate.

"A level fifty assassin?" She asked.

"He protected the crystal until the dungeon could stabilize." She said with a snort. "He didn't expect that person Nuella sent though. Smashed his throat with his hammer, and crushed his skull like a tomato." She sighed. "It was a wonderful battle, Zennie. I leveled up twice."

"Really?" She looked at her lover, and grinned. "Twenty four. Not bad. Your sister might not punish you then." She watched her lover's face flush brightly.

"Baris was so mean. Said he would ride my ass like my sister if I didn't smarten up." She said with a pout. Zentha chuckled.

"I don't think he knows that your sister will actually do that to you as punishment. Come on. I bet you're hungry." She said.

"Not at all. Baris had jerky to share, and when he got outside, someone left him a wolf. I had meat the entire way." She blushed a bit. "Although he went through more trying to keep me fed properly so I could fight. Almost half the bear went into my belly. The rest was split between him, and the wolf packs." They got to the guild hall, while humans stayed on the walls, just in case more goblins got close. They were supervised by a few dwarvish warriors, and watched over by a hidden elf now.

"The wolf packs?"

"The goblins and orcs killed and ate everything. Rabbits. Deer. There was nothing for them to eat. He shared the bear with them, so they could rest for a bit. It also helps to keep the land balanced. If they starve, and the deer come back, the prey species go out of balance again." She sighed a bit. She looked around the hall, and saw the human adventurers sitting at tables, unsure of what to do.

"Why are they here?" Alea asked. Zentha frowned slightly.

"Not sure myself. After the attack, and you left, they showed up." Zentha said and watched as her lover stood up, and pulled her sword. "Alea?"

"All of you. Your credentials as adventurers of Noobville are revoked. You took silver, and did nothing. Get out." One of the adventurers stood up angrily.

"You let this happen! You vulgar disgusting..." Before he could finish, his head went flying off his shoulders.

"This is the only warning you trash get. If you worked for the force that built the artificial dungeon, but you want to repent for your crimes, then start doing what you're supposed to do and go hunt down some goblins. If you decide to stick around, and do nothing, then you'll be executed as criminals who committed capital crimes." The other adventurers had come to their feet, but only one or two pulled their weapons.

"What are you waiting for? We can take her!" Zentha was ready to pull her blade when a few others pulled out their weapons and skewered the rebels.

"My family lives here!" One said. "I would not have been able to save them, and he wants to fight the only ones who saved my little girl and wife?" He spit on the guy's corpse. "I'm forming a party to go out and kill goblins! Who wants to join?" Zentha cleared her throat.

"True adventurers, if you form parties, make sure you have a balanced party, and at least ten members. The goblins travel in groups. If they outnumber you, don't clash. Form up with another party, and use superior numbers to take them out. Those forming a party, come to the desk, and I'll certify the formation of the party, and make sure you won't go out and get killed. Every manna crystal you obtain is proof of the kill. It will be purchased here." Zentha sat down at the desk, while Alea moved behind her.

"I've fought goblins in the dungeon, alongside another human. I have some respect for your kind after fighting alongside him all last night. Don't ruin my perception. Come back alive, kill as many as possible, and use your head. Use the terrain, use magic, use ranged weapons, and only use swords when their numbers are down. They will throw themselves at you as their weapons are claws, and teeth. They don't think. They act." Alea stayed with her mare, aching inside, and ready for battle.

After the parties were formed and sent out, Zentha was lifted, and taken to the room with a hole in the roof.

"He was that dominant and strong?" Zentha asked after she was thrown on the bed, and forcefully stripped. Alea grinned, her teeth bared as though she were in a feral heat again.

"Stronger. Taught me magic. Multi layered offensive magic. Cure to get rid of poison. Tactics to delay, as well as use magic and stamina to balance the battle." Her clothes hit the floor, and Zentha watched her stallion's dick slide down out of the pouch it retreated into when flaccid. It became erect in seconds, and pulsed as she approached.

Zentha blushed brightly as her lover slid on top of her and growled down at her.

"You are my mare, Zennie. I'm not taking no for an answer now. You belong to me." Zentha was around six foot nine, with wide hips, long muscular legs, a slightly soft belly, but large plump breasts that now flattened under her lover's weight. As Alea's engorged member pushed within her, she groaned. Stallions had that name for a reason.

"You've never been this hard, Lea." She whimpered as the thrust started out fierce and hard, and only got harder.

"I'm an elf, Zennie." She leaned down and bit her lover's shoulder. Her teeth sank in, and Zentha groaned. She didn't yelp, or whine. She wrapped her long legs around Alea's hips and pulled her down.

"That's it, Lea. Show me you're made for me." Zentha had only kept her eye on Jarbuk because she was unfulfilled as an elf. The passion was there, but it was tainted with civilized behavior.

Her stallion was now more elf then she hoped for, and she loved it.

 

* * *

 

"The horde is getting smaller!" The captain of the guards called out. "Look! Someone out there is using magic!"

"Holy shite, captain, those flames are huge! The goblins are being burned to cinders, but those pigs are still standing!" One of the guards said. "What the hell."

"What did you see?"

"A tree. That can't be right." He closed his eyes and handed the captain his eyeglass. It was something his father inherited from his father before him, and was an heirloom brought from the old world.

"What the devil. What kind of person just picks up a tree and uses it like a club?"

 

* * *

 

"There are far too many." Baris frowned as he was still a fair distance away from the main body of the horde. He looked around, and saw a lone oak in a sea of birch, pine, spruce, and maple. It was half as thick as his body, and a good twenty feet tall before it began to taper.

He tapped his lips for a few seconds, and shrugged.

"Why not? It's like this tree was put here for me."

 

3