Chapter 1 – Beginning
731 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

yawn

I'm tired, school is boring, the exam wasn't hard at all but its also because of the teacher who teach us.

Greynar Hoshikawa, a half japanese and half british guy, his family is rich because of his dad's wealth. His family run a military organization in japan, because of that he took a liking to some historical war, he's secretly also a weeb which only his parent know. Having a blonde hair with a good figure, Greynar is popular among class but he doesn't seem to care about it.

I waiting in a bus stop, taking a glance at other people who also waiting for the bus to come, everyone seems also tired. Well that was because of the sun that shine brightly in the afternoon, i also wanted to rest in home and eat some homemade food. 

The bus is approaching the stop, i talked to the driver where to drop me off, the seat is comfy and very clean. I sat in the back seat and took out my phone, today was the event in the game, Azur Lane the event which everyone has long awaited. The HMS event, its because of the 6th Anniversary in China that we got the event, i can't wait to pull some more ships with my bad luck.

I did the daily mission and event to make some cubes, i can say that i am a high end player, i started playing it on 2018 where the EN server released. I discovered Azur Lane when i was browsing through some military game, i thought it was good if there's an anime version of war so i tried to search for it.  I got into one of the popular games among japanese, it was KANCOLLE a game where you collect shipgirl. The game itself is old because it was released in 2013, i found a comment thread in one of KANCOLLE guide where they said there is a game similar to this one called Azur Lane. I got into it immediately after i saw some gameplay on the CN server.

The bus stopped at my location, i thanked the driver and gave him the money, my home isn't far from the bus stop which is a 5 minutes walk from here. I started walking while trying to take out the enemy Siren in Operation Siren, somehow because of my nature to play game while walking, its like i have the third eyes to know the direction to the home and avoid bumping into people. 

"I'm home."

oh... Right... My parents were working overseas while im here alone, it was a good thing that i am an independent guy. I can't always cling to my parents, that's what i said to myself 4 years ago. Still... They gave me some allowance to buy some food and my daily necessities, my parents was proud when i said to them i want to try becoming an independent person.

My dad is a director of the British Military Organization, while my mom is his secretary. I still want to know on how the heck did they love each other, but i guess they would be embarrassed to talk to me about their love story. 

I changed my outfit and started going downstairs, the house itself has about 2 floors with a backyard behind the house and a medium sized pool. How do i clean the house? Well its not like im a hard working robot, so i usually asked some of my neighbor to help me cleaning the house, they're my parent's long friend after they started to live here. I got introduced to them while i was a toddler, their kids also one of my close friend. 

I had a lunch in school, i grab some snack in the kitchen and goes upstairs. In my room i got 2 monitors of computer which i dont even need one of them, but its because of my parents insisting me to take it, i agreed. I booted up my PC and started browsing through internet about the new event. 

It was sudden but a notification came from my phone, i took my phone to see which apps is it, i saw a notification and it said,
"S . A . V . I . O . R"
it was a weird one because i never seen this notification before, but its from... Azur Lane? I pressed the notification to see what it is, then inside of it was like a loading screen and a download? A new update? This may take long so i thought to myself, well lets just leave it be...

I got into my bed to rest, "What dinner should i make later..." 

While thinking about the dinner, i doze off peacefully.

I opened my eyes to see the time, Its 6 PM lets just see my phone. Oh... its 70% completed, lets just wait for it while i took a shower. After i took a shower, i made some japanese curry which is my favorite food from japan. My mom took a liking on my food when its my first time making it. 

After the dinner i got up into stair to see the update, then it was completed. But there is a button that shining, i can't shake my eyes from it and i tried to press the button. 

"W-WOAHHH..."

The whole room shine brightly i was surprised, then i feel like i got sucked into something. I tried to grab something but i failed, the suck is very powerful and it feels like im inside a tornado. i closed my eyes braced for what will happened, but nothing happened. I feel like im floating inside somewhere which obviously not my house, did i die? Did a tornado hit my neighbor? A lots of question surfaced into my mind. But i still need to calm down and rethink what happened. I got sucked into something after i pressed a shining button inside the game... Huh?

After i realized what happened, a voice come through my head.

CODENAME: PLAYER has been registered.

COMMENCING BODY REBUILD

W-what? Body rebuild? Codename PLAYER? What the fuck is this? Did i got into something supernatural? I started to panic because of what happened was something my brain can't comprehend. My body enveloped in light, it feels warm but also its very strange, i didn't feel any pain at all. 

BODY REBUILD SUCCESS

COMMENCING SOUL STABILIZER 

SOUL STABILIZER SUCCESS

Soul stabilizer? Another extraordinary word coming from my head. 

PROGRESSION COMPLETED

TELEPORTING IN 5... 4...

teleport? Wait WHAT!?

3...

2..

1...

i braced for something to happened, i closed my eyes and it seems i landed on something.

i hear a footstep coming to me.

"That is a successful one nya~"

nya? wait where am i, i opened my eyes to see 2 people in front of me.

"Yeah, i agree..."

"Welcome nya~ to our base nya~"

"Hey Akashi, please explain carefully."

Akashi? Isn't that-

"Welcome to the Azur Lane base nya~ Commander from other world."

Huh? It seems i've been transported into the game itself or may i say... Similar to the game itself.

29