Chapter 5 – Exercise Battle
362 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The appearance of the Northern Parliament carrier startled me, Volga is one of the ships that i used daily when i always run the NP (Northern Parliament) team, and also one of my favorite ships with her big sister type personality. But she wasn't suppose to be in this timeline, was it because of the cube that gone out of control? Or was it because i picked that random part of ships. The cube i saw turned into white cube before it exploded and knocked us back, if it really the case then was the cube a defect? Or was there something that i didn't know of? I have so many question in my head, but all of that could be explained after we get out of this room. 

"...Hello Commander?" Volga waving her hand as Greynar trying to processing his brain. 

Greynar snapped out of his confusion and stared at Volga, he accidentally sees her pair tits. Trying to keep his composure, he stood up. 

"Commander?" Volga tilted her head.

"...Ah... Yeah, nice to meet you carrier Volga, my name is Greynar." Greynar speak with a stuttering voice.

'...i messed up... I wanna die i wanna die i wanna die... I was planning to look cool and all but im stunned by her appearance, this is why i never bothered to have a conversation with the girls on my school or college unless i was forced to do, but in Belfast's case it was like talking to someone who is your higher ups...'

Volga who noticed Greynar's emotion smiled and patted his head to cheer him up. Greynar bewildered of what just happens, he tried to not blush but he failed. 

"It seems you successfully get your first ship." Noir looked amused on what Greynar did. 

Greynar turned his head to Noir reaction and gave a thumbs up. 

"Hello Volga, i am Commander Noir. You could say im Greynar's senior, he's under my guidance since he's still new." 

Volga bowed her head. "I will be in your care then, Commander Noir." 

"Lets go back then, i don't want to waste your time anymore Noir, i feel bad if i delayed any important task you have." Greynar walked into the entrance.

"Yeah, i have something to do after this." 

"Okay~" Volga followed Greynar behind.

They got outside under 10 minutes. Volga who is a newborn KANSEN looked around and rushed outside of the forest, knowing that Volga is a ship, she looked at the sea.

"Woah... This is the sea." Volga eyes were sparkling. "The azure sea is very beautiful, its hypnotizing."

"True... The sea here is very beautiful, its very shame if someone destroyed this nature." Greynar walked next to Volga. 

That's right, the sea in this world is very blue and bewitching. The sea back in my world is just a huge nature corruption, people throw plastic, trash, litter, pesticides, and oil into the sea. The nature is dying, no... The world itself is dying because of the global warming. 

We got back from the construction site, and we're greeted by Akashi and Belfast. 

"Welcome back nya, it seems the build is success." 

"Welcome back Master, Sir Greynar, we've been waiting for you." Belfast bowed.

"Hello Akashi, Belfast, any news or new task we got?"

"Currently its none Master, but the HQ seems to plan for something." 

"Was it subjugating the Siren?"

"We don't know the details yet."

"sigh, then lets do as we always do, Grey... Take care." Noir waved.

Greynar headed back into the dorm with Volga.

"....Volga..."

"Yes Commander?"

"Why are you in my room?" 

"Am i not allowed to?" 

"No, it's not that but... Didn't you have your own room?"

"Yes~"

"Then, why are you here?"

"To make sure Commander eating properly and to stay healthy."

"Right right... What."

"Yes, it's to make sure you're eating properly and being healthy." 

"Yeah i know that but... What do you mean by making sure?"

"I'll be living in your room~" 

"...I knew it." Greynar forgot that Volga was that kind of ship, always taking care of others even when they didn't need to be taken care of. 

"Is there something wrong Commander?" Volga tilted her head.

"...Never mind it, do as you wish." Greynar shrugged.

"Okay~"

'I regret coming here.' Greynar sighed. 

"Volga, think about it...."

"Yes Commander?" 

"Im curious about your power as a ship and how do you battle, i wanna take some look of it."

"That's an easy thing to do~" Volga smiled as she expected that Greynar asked this kind of question.

"Alright, then that's decided, lets go to the exercise field." 

Greynar asked permission from Noir to use it and headed into the exercise field.

"I guess you will be my opponent." Enterprise was asked to be Volga's opponent since she is a carrier too.

"Yeah, you will be Volga's opponent, Enterprise." Greynar sitting next to the dock watching them. The arena that Enterprise used when fighting with Akagi was made by Akashi, there's certain limitation in the arena that made some ship got nerfed for the lower tier ship to put a good fight against them, for some example it was Enterprise. Her firepower got reduced in the same tier as Akagi, that's why she could put a good fight against Enterprise. 

"I guess i'll do my best to not disappoint you." Enterprise surfed to the middle of the arena.

Enterprise see Volga stand next to Greynar and judged her.

'This girl, i have a good feeling about it' Enterprise thought.

Enterprise summoned her riggings as soon Volga walked into the opposite arena.

Volga who is ready to battle summoned her rigging. A giant rigging appeared behind Volga, the twin dragon shaped rigging that Greynar sees in the game appeared. It was a massive one and more intimidating, his eyes wide open when he saw it, but he also excited of what will Volga do. 

The match started, Enterprise rushed into Volga while launching Fighter planes to intercept her fighters. Volga saw that and started to command her rigging to launch the same planes. The result was a tie, both planes shot down each other. Enterprise launched her arrow to try deal some damage on Volga's rigging, Volga dodged the arrow and counterattacked with a Dive Bombers then rushed into Enterprise. Enterprise waste no time to try make an opening, she jumped and shot a bomb sized arrow under her. Volga got caught in the explosion after she failed to tackle Enterprise, unfortunately the Dive Bomber ready to make Enterprise explode in midair. Enterprise got hit by the Dive Bombers and knocked back into the edge of the arena.

"That's a nice surprise attack you got there Volga." Enterprise smiled.

"You too.... I didn't expect to get hit by that." Volga recovered from the blast. 

Both ships are ready for round 2, they begun to move in a speed that looks abnormal in Human eyes. Greynar saw what happens and rubbed his eyes. 

'Am i seeing things? How can i follow their movements? It's like they're on slow motion'

Greynar eyes can't deceive what he has seen, both of the ship are launching attack on each other at high speed, countering and dodging at the same time. A lot of explosion occurred under the sea and above the sea, Volga and Enterprise were par on each other. 

"Haaah... That was a fun battle, so this is what a real carrier battle looks like." Volga were laying in the water.

The winner of the battle was Enterprise but she was barely survived the barrage of bombers Volga has.

"Im also having fun, its been a while since a carrier has equal power as me existed." Enterprise was standing on one leg.

"Shall we go back Enterprise?" Volga asked Enterprise.

"Sure thing..." 

"That was an awesome battle, the Siren might be nothing when you two teamed up." Greynar clapped as he was satisfied with the result he got.

"Thank you Commander Greynar, Volga is a very skilled ship even though she's a newborn one." Enterprise glanced at Volga. 

"Thank you Commander, i guess i could convince you that i am not your typical carrier." Volga giggled. 

A new type of rivalry has born between Volga and Enterprise without them realizing it. It was already dawn before they knew, everyone goes back to their respective place as the night comes. 

24