Food Problem
1.8k 4 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'22….23….24…..25…..'

'This going to be difficult. I won't start a new challenge before resting afterward. This is only twenty-five and I am already so tired. I can't even imagine just how tired I will be while doing the next training.'

'33….. 34….35... 36…..'

On the back of the ship, Liam kept exercising. During this time, Nami came to check up on him since wasn't coming back. Seeing him exercising so hard, she began to worry.

And, her worries only deepened when she saw these cards. Although Liam hasn't revealed everything to her, she knew his devil fruit and its' main ability which is gambling.

At this moment, she could see that he was gambling while training. Although she didn't know what was the gamble and how it worked this gamble made her worried.

She didn't stop Liam since it could be bad if she make any mistake. From time to time, she kept checking on him. Although Liam was breaking a liter of sweat, he was still going on.

On the front of the ship,

Zoro was also training but unlike Liam, he had no problem lifting hundreds of kilos. He had been training with those weights from a small age. So, to make it much harder, he was using his feet to train it while doing up-side down pushups.

While Zoro was completely focused on weight training, Luffy was training on something else. According to Liam, he should be able to stiffen his body on a much greater scale than them.

And, the results of doing so would lead to greater strength than normal Tekkai. Because his body is already Rubber. That being said, he knew he had to put in a lot of effort if he wanted to become stronger.

Luffy normally doesn't care about those things but he doesn't want Liam to surpass him as well. He is a captain. He must be the strongest among them all. So, he was going to train.

At this moment, Sanji was trying something else. Thanks to the previous guidance from Liam and his supernatural talent, he was able to perform Soru. But, because his physical endurance wasn't that high, he was trying something else.

And, it was weights training. He asked Usopp to make a compact weight block that will make it hard to even lift his foot. Of course, just because he wanted doesn't mean Usopp could make it anywhere.

They planned this during their stay in Reverse Mountain. Usopp melted a large part of the irons that he had collected in the ship and melted them into blocks.

He was a genius. Usopp found a way to densely put the melted iron into a small block. To do so, he used Sea Prism Stone. One thing he had kept in mind was that this stone was even stronger than Iron but it wasn't that heavy.

So, he simply poured melted iron inside the box of Sea Prism Stone and then kept on pouring while pressing it with the rod of Sea of Prism Stone. Of course, it didn't make the size of one hundred kilos of metal into the size of a small box.

Rather than that, he made it thicker. Because Sanji's leg strength was already amazing so he had to put nearly seven or eight blocks of weights in his leg.

He finished it by making it thicker so that it will stick out but won't block the way for more blocks. If you don't have resources, you just make up with your mind.

That's the way of Usopp.

Seeing Liam training so hard, Nami also started using heavier weights while moving around the ship. Usopp was already wearing it. Unlike Nami, he never gave up on those weights.

Usopp finally succeeded in lifting city kilograms during Whiskey Peak. Comparing it to the five kilograms that he used to lift, that can be counted as a massive improvement.

Seeing their training so hard, Vivi couldn't help but start training as well. She started with the basics and during the evening, Liam finally finished the first stage.

Thud!

Liam fell on the deck and the weight limits on Valentine disappeared. Due to the overuse of her powers, she also passed out.

"Liam!" Nami who was watching over him rushed toward him when she saw him passing out.

She got the feeling that Liam had passed out a long time ago. But somehow, he forced his body to continue. She didn't understand why he was doing this at first but later analyzing his devil fruit ability, she got some clues.

'Damn it! He has gotten so heavy.'

Thud!

When Nami realized that she couldn't lift him, she dropped him to the floor and shouted.

"Zoro!"

After a while, Zoro arrived. When he saw Liam passed out on the ground, he walked near him and lifted him.

When he lifted Liam, he felt his muscles getting some strain.

'Damn it! His body has gotten so heavy.'

His reaction to Liam's body weight was the same. Suddenly, he found an idea in his mind. He put Liam on his shoulder and started doing squats.

Bam! Suddenly, Nami kicked his butt from behind.

"You idiot, can't you see his condition? He needs some rest. Jeez! Just how much do you guys want to train?" Nami slowly picked up Valentine and took her inside her room where she put her on the bed.

Zoro also put Liam on the bed and walked out of the room. Since the ship only had one bed, Liam and Valentine were put in the same bed. It made Nami frown but she didn't think too much.

She trusts Liam and for her, his well-being matters, maybe a bit less than money but it matters a lot to her.

The night slowly went by and the next morning, Liam woke up with a roar coming out of his mouth.

"SANJI, FOOD"

The entire ship was shaken for a moment. Even those who were sleeping tightly woke. Normally, others ignored him. But, Sanji and Luffy didn't. Valentine also woke and felt incredibly hungry.

Sanji was a cook who was a true pervert but also a true cook. No matter what happens, he won't let anyone go hungry. Sanji embodies the meaning of a chef very clearly.

And, Luffy embodies the meaning of gluttony. Even though he was sleeping, the word food was enough to defeat his sleep especially when he wasn't injured.

Even when he was injured, the food still won the battle. So, there was no way the food would lose when he wasn't even injured.

Sanji had caught a giant fish yesterday. He knew Liam was extremely hungry and with Luffy present here, he had to cook something that would satisfy him.

So, he went under the sea and caught a fish yesterday. Today, that fish was on the table. It was quite big as it covered the entire table. Liam started rolling when the food was in front of him.

Luffy was in the same situation. Both of them dig win as soon as they wipe away their drool. Seeing them eating like that, Valentine couldn't bring herself to eat it.

But, Sanji though a pervert was also a gentleman. He brought a massive plate with a lot of food on it in front of Valentine her his usual fashion.

While eating Liam raised his head and asked.

"Sanji, how much food do we have?"

Sanji held his cigarette and spoke.

"Currently, if you keep training like that, we might die from Malnutrition. Even if we do manage to kill some fish, it won't take long before we might run out of stocks. After all, fish alone won't be enough at the rate you are eating."

Liam nodded his head and took a large bite and spoke.

"While it might be a hassle but I have to continue for two more training. Both of them are going to be even more time-consuming and harder than before. And, I don't have the choice but to quit. You should have already figured out."

Saying so, Liam pointed his finger at his head and Sanji nodded his head.

"It seems like your fruit not only increases your strength but also helps you train. If I am not wrong, this should be permanent, right?"

Liam nodded his head "Yes, this effect is permanent and that's why I absolutely can't give up."

"I understand it but why did you have to make it so difficult?" Sanji asked.

Liam shrugged his shoulders with an exhausted expression and said "I didn't even know it was possible. I was just testing my devil fruit ability. And more importantly, I didn't expect her luck to be so good."

Hearing him, Sanji put the cigarette back in his mouth and raised his thumb.

"Don't worry, as long as I am the Chef, I won't let you go hungry."

Liam nodded his head with a big smile appeared on his lips.

Sanji rolled his eyes at Luffy and said "But, you need to do something about him."

Liam sighed when he said that. With Luffy's stomach, the food won't remain for long. He thought for a moment and said.

"I will ask Nami to get a Refrigerator with a lock but right now, you need to prevent him from stealing."

Hearing his words, Sanji's eyes twinkled.

"I knew I could rely on you."

..........

Check out my patreon and support me!

71