Triple Date? In your dream
1.5k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a sweet new morning. The sun was brightly shining in the sky and the Straw Hat crew were perfectly enjoying the sunbath.

"Hey guys, I saw the shores up ahead," Usopp shouted from the top of the ship.

"So, we finally reached this place. Anyway, let's go there, get some food and water, then leave. Remember Luffy, don't make any scenes." Liam turned his head at Luffy and spoke.

Luffy nodded his head with a silly expression telling him that 'no matter what you say I am going to have my fun.

And in Liam's eyes, this fun was even more destructive than anything else.

"So, what about you, Valentine? Do you want to continue with us till we reach Rainbase or do you want to get stay here?"

"Of course, I want to go with you guys. I have no reasons to stay here." Valentine rolled her eyes and walked toward the deck.

"Well, then all of us will enter Nanohana city." Liam nodded his head.

"Wait, is it really good for us to go like this?" Nami asked.

"Of course, we are pirates. If we get caught, we will fight back. Besides, this is not even Crocodile's base." Liam shrugged his shoulders and spoke.

Hearing his words, Zoro smirked. He also liked this idea.

"That being said, what should we do once we reach there? If we are just going to get the stocks, do we really need all of us to go there?" Sanji asked.

"Well, we have to stock food and some other things as well. Besides, it will be good to enjoy this island." Liam rubbed his head and said.

"Alright! Let's go!!!!" Luffy raised both of his hands and shouted loudly. He quickly used his Gomu-Gomu Rocket and flew to the shores.

"Restaurant!"

He put both his hands up and shouted. Without waiting for others, he ran toward Nanohana city.

"That idiot!" Nami slapped her forehead and sighed.

"Well, I am surprised he stuck for so long." Liam shook his head with a helpless expression and spoke.

"That's true." Zoro and Sanji said at the same time.

"Liam-san, I don't think I can go here. People would recognize me. Crocodile will find out our position soon" Vivi made a sad expression as she spoke.

Nami flicked her forehead and said "Why are you so worried? We never said we will sneak an attack on him. Besides, if you stay here, you would be even more danger."

"Hehe! You guys don't need to worry. I have a perfect plan for this." Usopp proudly lifted his nose and spoke.

Fifteen minutes later,

Everyone else came out of the clothes except for Usopp.

"All right everyone, you guys can come out." Usopp finally removed the cloth and spoke.

"We are alright out." Everyone powerlessly responded.

"Haha! With my flawless idea, nobody noticed us." Usopp once again proudly sticks out his nose toward the sky.

"It would be weird if they didn't." All of them replied at the same time.

"Anyway, Sanji and Chopper will go and stock our food supply. Nami, I, Vivi, Zoro, Valentine, and Usopp will go around the town." Liam spoke.

Everyone nodded their heads and finally, they left in two groups. Liam and his group walked around the town and didn't find anything until a strange person wearing only pants showed the bounty poster of Luffy and started questioning the shop owner.

"Who is that guy? Why is he talking about Luffy-san?" Vivi stared at the man and asked.

"Portgas D. Ace! He is the commander of the second fleet of Whitebeard Pirates. What is he doing here? And, why is he holding Luffy's bounty poster?" Although Liam knew about his relationship with Luffy, he didn't talk about it in front of the crew.

There were limits to the things he could know.

"You don't know their relation?" Nami looked at him suspiciously and asked.

"Of course, I don't know everything. What should we do?" Liam asked.

Nami stared at Ace for a moment until she shook her head and said.

"Let's find Luffy and leave as soon as we got enough supply."

Hearing her words, everyone nodded their heads including Liam.

Zoro turned his head at Liam and asked "How strong is he?"

"Unlike you have Armament Haki, you can't hit him. I heard he has the Flame Flame Logia Fruit. Since he can become the commander of the second fleet of Whitebeard Pirates, he must be really stronger." Liam answered.

His words shocked everyone. They didn't expect him to be so strong. Right now, they don't have much concept over the strength so for them, just being unable to hit the opponent was freaking them out.

"Anyway, Usopp and Zoro should go and find him. I, Valentine, Vivi, and Nami will stroll around. It looks like he is going to the restaurant so don't let him see Luffy." Liam turned around and left.

Nami, Vivi, and Valentine quickly followed him. Usopp stood there speechlessly while Zoro just walked away following Ace to the restaurant.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Nami asked as she walked beside him. Vivi and Valentine weren't super close to him, unlike Nami.

"Just stroll around, buy a few things, eat if we see something good, and return" Liam answered.

"Wait, so this is basically a date?" Nami suspiciously glanced at him.

"You could say that." Liam didn't back down from admitting it. After all, there was nothing wrong with a guy going on a date with three women, right?

"If you two are going on a date, I should leave." Valentine looked at Liam, showing no emotions on her face, and said.

"Wait, there is no need to leave. Besides if we are scattered into several groups, it would be harder to find others." Liam suddenly caught her hand before she could leave and spoke.

Hearing her words, all three of them looked at him suspiciously. At this moment, they noticed Liam was acting a bit strange.

Liam wanted to scream 'Come on, I just want to go on a date with three ladies without hiding from each other. Is it so wrong for me to do so?'

But, Liam immediately let go of her hand and cleared his throat.

"Ahem! We don't have to consider this a date. It's not that I don't want to spend alone time with Nami. I don't think a desert would be a good place for a date."

Hearing his words, Vivi fumed with anger "What's wrong with having a date in a desert? Humph! I will show you."

She forcefully grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

"Wait, where are we going?" Liam asked with a nervous expression.

"In a date. I will show you how good the date in a desert can be." Vivi shouted as she dragged him away.

"Did she just steal my boyfriend?" Nami pointed her finger at Vivi and asked.

"It seems like she did." Valentine answered but she was feeling a bit embarrassed by Vivi's bold action.

"Damn it, Vivi!" Nami cursed but just when she was moving, Valentine held her hand.

Nami looked at her with confusion when she replied.

"Do you really want to have a date in a desert?"

Her words paused Nami's movement. Truth be told, she truly didn't want her first date to be in a desert. She wanted it to be in somewhere on a snow mountain.

Unfortunately, they left the Drum Kingdom too fast. And, Liam also became unable to move properly in the snow.

"But, it didn't mean she could just take my boyfriend on a date." Nami dropped Valentine's hand and crossed her arms in front of her chest and pouted.

"If Usopp hadn't helped you, then you would have lost to her a while ago." Valentine spoke.

At this moment, Nami's eyes shrunk as she suddenly remembered what Usopp told her about Vivi going to confess to Liam. She suddenly felt even more frightened.

"Don't worry! You have already sealed a deal. And besides, let her have this fun. She is the desert princess after all." Valentine spoke.

Nami sighed and nodded.

"Alright! I will let her have it this time. But, once we go to a winter island anytime soon, I will force him to take me on a date."

"Yeah! Yeah!"

Valentine shrugged her shoulder and they left. They strolled around the town until Sanji and Chopper returned the stocks. After a long time, Vivi and Liam also returned but there was no sign of Zoro, Usopp, and Luffy.

"Just how long are they going to take?" Nami frustratingly shouted. She was already frustrated that her boyfriend was on a date with another girl now three of them were testing her patience.

"You don't have to worry. They will….."

"You just shut your mouth." When Liam tried to speak, Nami gave him the death glare and shouted.

Liam almost put the tape over his lips. He knew Nami was already at the peak of her anger level.

She could explode at any moment. And, he didn't want her to explode at him.

53