Creating Straw Hat Fleet
1.1k 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing his words, Vivi’s uneasiness grew as she asked.

“What about my father? If he.”

As soon as she said that, Liam interrupted her.

“Vivi, I know you are worried about the kingdom and your father. But, you have to understand. Strength is the backbone of everything in this world. Why is the World Government the strongest power?”

“Why do all small pirates fear Marine Admirals? Why does every marine fear Four Emperors? Isn’t it because of their strength? Right now, you are clearly not strong enough to protect anyone.”

“If we weren’t strong enough, the Alabasta would have been destroyed by Crocodile.”

Saying so, Liam slowly got to his knees and stared at Vivi.

“I know it is hard to believe me but please trust me for once. We will not only give protection to the Alabasta Kingdom but I will also give you the perfect power to rule it.”

Hearing his words, Vivi remained silent for a moment but this time, she didn’t stay silent for a long time. She slowly squeezed a smile and said.

“I truly don’t know what to do. I really want to go on an adventure with all of you but I also don’t want to leave my kingdom.”

Hearing her decision, Liam was disappointed but he didn’t think too much. Just when he was standing up, Vivi pulled his hand and held it tightly.

“This time, I will bet everything on you. I will go on an adventure with all of you and become one of the Straw Hats.”

Hearting her words, Liam’s eyes widened.

“Great!” Nami cried in surprise. She didn’t care about Vivi holding Liam’s hand. She simply hugged Vivi and said.

“We can go on an adventure together.”

“Hehe! Vivi, don’t worry. We will come back to Alabasta if anything happens.” Luffy chuckled.

“Vivi-san, don’t worry. I will definitely protect you.” Sanji changed his legs into a whirlwind as he spoke. His eyes had changed into a sign of love.

“Tch! Perverted cook” Zoro couldn’t stand Sanji’s behavior and quickly mocked him.

“What did you say, moss head?” Sanji also couldn’t pretend that he didn’t hear Zoro’s mocking words. He quickly rushed in front of Zoro and the two started scuffling.

Everyone was happy. At this moment, Liam looked at Usopp and said.

“Make a pirate flag for Vivi. Although they can’t use it now, it won’t be long before they can use it.”

Usopp nodded and started drawing the Straw Hat Pirate flag. Then, Liam turned his eyes at Cobra and said.

“We can’t wait until your father wakes up. Write a letter and tell him you will be going on an adventure with us. Don’t explain to him too much. Just ask him to be careful of the next World Summit. If possible, contact us before going there.”

“Your father is a good king and also smart enough to understand its meaning.”

Vivi nodded her head with a serious expression and stood up. She walked out of the room.

Liam turned his head at Robin and said.

“Can you contact Baroque Work Agents and tell them to meet us?”

“It seems like you have planned everything quite well.” Robin smiled and said.

“Well, I know what kind of future trouble we will face. Although I can’t prevent it from happening, I can at least prevent tragedies. Meet us at the northern part of Alubarne.” Liam calmly answered.

This was his true reason behind every plan.

When he watched One Piece, no matter how many times he watches those episodes, he still can’t control his tears. Although most of the tragedies are from the past, it didn’t mean they won’t happen in the future.

Especially now that he was part of this world.

Hearing his words, Robin raised her eyebrows with surprise. She didn’t expect Liam to be so kind. On other hand, Straw Hats didn’t feel too much.

They already knew the kindness in Liam’s heart.

Robin also quickly left the room.

“By the way, Liam, are you completely healed?” Nami asked curiously.

Chopper quickly rushed toward Liam to check his condition so Liam didn’t answer her.

After checking his condition, Chopper showed disbelief and a happy expression.

“Great! Your body will be healed in just a few days. That’s really great.”

As soon as Nami heard that, she rushed toward Liam and embraced him like a koala.

Everyone else turned away while Sanji bit his suit and stared at Liam with jealousy and tears in his eyes.

“Nami-san!” Sanji fell to his knees with envy all over his face.

“Alright! Although my body has recovered, it is not a good idea to stay here. Let’s pack up and leave after Vivi returns.”

Liam patted her head and spoke with a solemn expression.

Everyone nodded. They had no reason to stay here. After five minutes, Vivi arrives at that room and the entire crew leaves.

They follow Liam as he was the one who had kept Merry on the northern side. After half an hour of walking, they eventually reach there. Since they were moving in a group, they were really slow.

By the time they reached there, Robin was already waiting for him with a few other people including Mr. 3, Miss Doublefinger, Mr. 2, and Miss Golden Week.

Robin didn’t call millions and billions since they weren’t useful here.

“It seems like you have gathered everyone important here.” Liam wasn’t surprised after seeing Mr. 3 and Miss Golden Week since they weren’t dead.

Then, he looked at his crew and said.

“Alright, you guys start loading stock. I will talk to them.” Liam pulled them aside and while leaving, he turned around.

“Mikita, you come too.”

Hearing his words, Mikita was surprised but she still followed him.

After they reached a bit far from the ship, Liam looked at them and spoke.

“As you already have seen that body, Crocodile is dead. Robin is now our crew member. From what I know, none of you have a deep relationship with Crocodile or Baroque Work.”

“So, I want to give you a chance.”

Mikita narrowed her eyes and asked.

“Do you want to establish another organization like Baroque Work?”

Liam shook his head and said.

“I have no reason to establish such an organization. But, I do need to establish a fleet. Soon, we will enter the New World and challenge the Four Emperors. Although we will be able to fight the main force, we will need some people to fight their army.”

“So, I have decided to establish a fleet and I want Mikita to be the Captain of the First Straw Hat Fleet. Of course, I won’t ask you to join me for nothing. Except for our flag, I will give you several benefits.”

“Including strength and strength. Mikita should know about this more than you. So, let her talk first.”

Hearing his words, Mikita was surprised at first. But, she remembered her vigorous training with Liam and remembered just how fast her strength grew. Not to mention, she also knew that most of the Straw Hats train Marine Six Styles.

This truly made her excited but since she had just joined, she wasn’t given those training methods.

Everyone looked at Mikita waiting for her to speak.

She nodded her head and said.

“I don’t know about wealth but I do know that they have different ways to get stronger such as Haki and Marine Six Styles. Besides them, I feel like joining their Fleet would be much better than us doing nothing.”

Liam suddenly interrupted her and said.

“We will have a lot of wealth. Although we don’t burn or loot innocent people, we have several ways to earn money. As the first fleet, naturally you will receive the most.”

“I am not a tyrant. I won’t force any of you to join but I do have some things that might attract you. Mr.2, if I remember correctly, you want to be a shemale, right?”

“I know a way to contact Ivankov. Although it will take a while, I have a way to convince her to change you and even teach you their secret fighting techniques.”

“Mr. 3, although you are just a Wax-Wax Fruit user, if you learn Haki and even Marine Six-Styles, you will definitely reach the power level of your previous boss, Crocodile.”

“Miss Doublefinger, I don’t have anything to attract you but I believe you don’t want to live a normal life especially when you can increase your strength and travel the sea.”

“Miss Golden Week, you are just a child, so I won’t try to lure you. If you still have the heart to join, then please!”

After Liam spoke, everyone turned silent. Miss Doublefinger and Miss Golden week seemed hesitating. As for Mr. 2 and Mr. 3, they have no reason not to join.

“Alright, you two.” Mikita saw their hesitation and suddenly put her arms around them.

“We have worked together for so long. Let’s continue working together. His offer has no downside. I believe it won’t be long before they will reach the heights of Four Emperors.”

Her words startled others. Although Mr. 2 and Mr. 3 were hesitating, they didn’t think Liam and the others could really reach that height.

So, when they heard Mikita, they were surprised.

Miss Doublefinger and Miss Golden Week sighed and nodded.

“Alright, we will join your First Fleet.”

......................

Check out my Patreon for extra Chapters

34