Arc Fourteen. Chapter Four Hundred Seventeen. When I Get This Feeling. (NSFW)
204 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the reveal of the previous day, Emma swore to spend more time with Luar, and everyone at the warehouse. If she was going to be part of the group she needed to start slumming it and actually visit. Emma had spent an exhausting day at White Cat Cosmetics. She wasn’t used to doing so much work, not that she minded. She was actually in charge, and not a pair of tits to be ogled while the 'menfolk' talked. Now, with Peter finally submitting to her advances, she headed to the warehouse for some TLC. Teasing, Licking, and hopefully, Climaxing.

The warehouse seemed empty, and as she checked the centre table, she found a note addressed to her. What she didn’t expect to find was a pair of filigree silver bracelets as well.

Emma - 

If you want to try something fun, slide these on, and join us upstairs 

- Peter and Liv.

Knowing full well Peter would never harm her, she slid them on. She felt a slight tingle as something activated and shrugged. At least they weren’t tacky.

She was several steps away from the table when she felt a featherlight kiss on her neck. She paused and lifted a finger to her throat as she felt another.

Oh, so that's the game, is it?

She smirked and tried to activate her diamond form but frowned. Well, that's just cheating. Trying to reach out with her telepathic abilities, she found those were blocked as well. And that is definitely not cricket.

She was about to call out when she let out a small guttural moan. The kisses had made their way down her front. She paused and ran a hand over her front as one of her nipples was receiving attention from someone's tongue. Oh, those bastards. She thought happily, as it moved across her chest to the other.

She knew they were upstairs, and as she took a step, her legs wobbled slightly. Cuffs as well, I am going to ohhaaaahhh. Her thoughts derailed themselves as the kisses started down her front. They gently tickled her belly button before moving further south. She had already been looking forward to today and would admit that she was horny as hell. So when the phantom lips gently brushed against her clit, she almost fell over at the jolt of pleasure. I am going to kill them both, slowly, she whimpered softly as the tongue made its way down her lips. But not until they’re finished.

More than one set of hands touched her body. The note did say Liv and Peter, so they were both upstairs. Peter was the giver, and while Liv was wearing the transmitters, she was not passive. Peter must be between her legs, she figured as the tongue spent time caressing and exploring. But it was Liv's hands touching nipples, sliding slowly over her neck and front. Liv knew where Emma liked to be touched, and now, so did Peter. 

Climbing the stairs was almost torture. She crested an orgasm, stumbling as she took a step, and knelt panting as the tongue and now fingers caressed her. She groaned as there was a gentle sucking over her clit. Lips parted her labia and a tongue slid into her. She rolled over, cursing them both, as she was now filthy, both from the dust and the dampness. Her pussy was sopping wet from all the stimulation. A tongue, caressing with fingers was working its way in and out of her, and she whimpered as she came again. No, damn them, I am going to have the real thing, not this phantom. Even if she enjoyed it, she still wanted to be an active participant.

A tingle further down caught her breath as a phantom finger rubbed and then slid into her rear. She bit down on her lip to stop herself from shouting out. She had confided in Liv that anal was extremely pleasurable for her, more so than the front. Peter was taking advantage of that.

It started as a soft caress. His fingertip made circles around it while his tongue lapped at her clit. There was then a gentle pressure. She managed two steps in the time it took him to move his tongue from her clit to the entrance of her pusy. At the same time, he was gently pressing against her other entrance. His fingers were running circles around as it was slowly coaxed open. It wasn’t her he was trying to finger, but it felt like it, and it felt good. 

As she took another torturous step up to his apartment, her hips rocked back slightly. Each step was blissful agony, and she was sopping wet, wishing it was her he was pleasuring so delicately.

It didn’t matter, all she wanted right in that instant was eight inches inside her. She whined but stood as she felt him. He pushed as deep as he could, and she groaned in excitement. Her rear twitched at the phantom inside her. It was wonderfully thick and hot. Taking another step, Peter must have taken a stroke as she felt suddenly empty and full again. With every step she took, she felt him slide deep into her, touching her most sensitive places. Liv must have been on her knees, as she felt fingers rubbing and sliding in and out of her front as well. Oh goddam them, she groaned as she came once more. She wobbled to her feet and made it up the last few steps to the penthouse.

The door was open and as she stepped, she was right. Peter was facing the door, with Liv on all fours facing her. As she approached Peter slid in and out with each step. "Stop, and wait."

Emma felt a slight twinge of annoyance at being ordered so, but it faded as Peter began to push further in. Emma's knees buckled as she felt his cock thicken within Liv, and reach as deep as was comfortable. He slid out and pushed and she cried out in ecstasy as he filled LIv with wonderfully hot cum.

He panted as he finished, his cock no longer twitching with each spurt. He let out a sigh, “Goddam, that was…that was.”

“Fabulous darling.” Emma sighed happily, “However, I am not in the mood for toys. Or not today anyway.” She stood and let her top slide away, "Liv, I believe you are in my spot."

Peter snorted out a small laugh while Liv slid forward and stood, "Swap you then." Liv slid off her set of bracelets and took the ones Emma was wearing, "A new product line, but, we can discuss that later." 

Emma smiled, and slid a hand up his chest and onto his chin. She gently slapped him, “That's for being a bad boy.” She leaned in and kissed him, letting her hand cup his chin, “And that is for being wonderful.” She pushed him back and straddled him, "And now, I want the real thing."

Arcee thought she would surprise Peter and Liv with a visit. They had mentioned wanting to examine her Maximal form in greater detail. She had hoped that they meant sex, hopefully with her. Liv was confusing as she was sexually and scientifically inqusitve in equal measures.

When she arrived at the warehouse, she found the door opened by the young woman they had ensouled.

"Um, Hi," she said with a huge smile, "sorry if you want Peter, he's upstairs boinking his latest conquest. But, if you keep it a secret, we can join in too." Friday led Arcee into Liv's home, knowing that Liv was currently occupied.

"I do not see Peter or Olivia here. Are you sure they are," Her sentence was cut off as a woman's voice screamed an orgasm through the warehouse. "I take that back. I also endeavour to make such noises with Peter."

"Upstairs. I don't know if you want to though. They made a new friend and that's her you hear. But," Friday lifted a pair of silver bracelets. "Liv has a lot of these, and if you wear one, you get to join in."

Acree lifted one, and was intrigued by its design, "It is a wireless link?"

Friday shrugged, "All I know is Liv was pretty excited by them and eager to test them. We'd be doing them a favour. You know, For science."

"And Peter and Olivia are aware we are helping them test?" Acree noticed that Friday had already slid one onto her wrist.

"Oh yes, oh god yes," Friday moaned.

Arcee looked at the bracelet, "Then I shall help as well."

The bracelet interfaced with her system but had no prompt. It activated and Arcee shuddered in pleasure as well. She wobbled over to the couch and sat next to Friday. Friday bit her lip and slid a hand up Arcee's thigh. She had not expected there to be two people currently pleasuring the bracelet wearer. One was licking and sucking on her nipples, while the other had their head between her legs. Arcee had been stimulated before, but feeling two sets of tongues on her was new. Liv had orally pleasured her, but this was so much more.

"Please, " Friday breathed in a low whisper, "let me, oh god, touch me, you. I mean, let me."

Arcee nodded and the pair spread their legs. Arcee ran a hand up Firdays leg and started to caress her clit. Friday had moved closer, wrapped an arm behind Arcee and was massaging her chest. Her fingers playfully rubbed and teased her nipples.

The feelings were doubled by whoever was wearing the bracelet, "Please, make me, and then swap." Friday begged, and Arcee slid a finger down and in. Friday bit her lip and bucked. Arcee guided it up and began to massage what she hoped was the same for this young woman. As Friday bucked against her fingers and grasped at her chest, she knew it was. "Oh god, please, yes, yes, oh please, two, please two."

Arcee could feel the tongue lapping at her clit, and knew Friday was close with the amount of stimulation. A second finger slid in and the pair rubbed in and up while Friday whined in pleasure. "Yes, there, stop, just please, just press, just, just. Oh for the love of Tony, YES!" Friday shuddered as she came. She pressed her legs together and leant over, kissing Arcee. "Oh yes, yes, thank you, oh yes, now, yes, now, oh, oh, " she whispered as she came down. She giggled as Arcee removed her hand. "Oh geez, um." She leant back, flopping bonelessly on the couch, "Please dont tell Peter I yelled that. He doesn't really like Tony."

"I shall remain silent, as long as you orally stimulate me," Arcee said shamelessly. She enjoyed fingers but found Peter to be more satisfactory in that department. What she really liked was when Liv and Natasha used their mouths. The softness of a tongue was much more pleasurable than she had expected. If she was honest, and she had to pick, she would take that over a penis every time.

"Um, do you have a lubricant? I can get one if you need it?" Friday asked as she slid onto the floor between Arcee's legs.

"I am fully functional as a human woman, and I believe Peter said I tasted like peaches. I have yet to encounter a peach or discover what one is, but he enjoyed it, as did Olivia and Natasha."

Arcee lifted her legs, and Friday dipped forward. "Oh that is good," she commented as her lips brushed over Arcee's wet lips. "And a peach is a fruit, sweet, and a little tart, um, but, shutting up now. Make noise, I like to hear I'm doing a good job."

Arcee had no trouble with that request. As Friday's soft lips parted her own, her tongue slid up and down, circled her clit and then moved down. Through the bracelet, she could feel a finger inside her, but it was nothing to Friday sucking her clit. "Yes, just there. I like that spot. More please." Arcee couldn't hide the strange inflexion in her voice as Friday pleasured her. She knew she got excited when she was happy, and there was a harsh tone when she was angry. Sex brought its own speech pattern. A soft huskiness, that Peter said was sexy. "Yes, there, yes," Arcee said as Friday stopped moving and concentrated on her clit. She sucked on it, while her tongue circled then flicked, "More, please more,"

"I um, I don't," Friday had stopped for a moment, "what is that?" She felt a sudden thickness spreading her lips, and a long thick object sliding into her, "OH SHIT!" she yelled.

"Oh, Peter is mating. That is his penis." Arcee was now really getting into it. She loved to feel him stretch her insides, and it was the most unique feeling. "Continue, please."

"What the bloody hell!" Friday sat up and fumbled with the bracelet, "It’s too much, too big."

Arcee saw Friday's discomfort and grabbed her wrist. A finger slid under the bracelet, and another snapped it free.

"Are you in discomfort?" Arcee asked.

"No, I’m fine. I just,” Friday slumped, “Didn’t know it would feel like that. It’s so big, and warm, and,” she thought about the right word, “Yucky. Yeah, that was not nice at all.” Arcee shrugged, something she had seen Peter do. "I think I was just surprised, but honestly, I think fingers and tongues are my thing, not penises. Plus, I am still kinda in the mood."

"Shall we alert Peter to this problem?"

"And miss out on the fun. You like, I don't. But what I do like is you. So, lie back and enjoy." Friday pushed Arcee back, "Because I really don't want to stop."

"Now that sounds like fun."

"However. I do believe that you were dishonest. Peter is unaware you took these and will be upset that we broke one." Arcee unclipped the bracelet and the sensations between her legs stopped.

Friday looked down and frowned, "Yeah. I took them from Liv's lab while she was examining me."

She held it up, “And while I was enjoying that, it is not fair to the person I am with. You deserve my full attention.”Arcee took her hand, "I believe that naughty girls get spanked. Is that not the rule?"

Friday giggled, "I've never been spanked before." She gave Arcee a cute pout, "Will you be gentle?"

Acree paused, "Yes, until you ask me not to be. Then I will endeavour to make you cry out my name and not someone else's."

Friday paused and bit her lip, "I um, I think I'd like that."

This novel is only hosted on ScribbleHub. 

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/525389/spiderman-the-house-of-venom/

If you would like to read the first draft, you can find it here

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/228718/spiderman-house-of-venom-first-draft/

If you want to contact me, I am on most days. You can leave a message here,

https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/44182/malisson/

Any sites hosting this novel have done so without my permission.

Thank You For Reading.

10