Arc Eight. Chapter Two Hundred Forty. Fit For A Queen
706 2 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the time came the lawsuit against Natasha was thrown out. She had been there as a private citizen and there was nothing to stop her from sleeping with anyone she liked. Unlike Tony, she hadn't used an over-strength pheromone cream on someone who said no.

MJ had been brought in to testify, and naturally, Tony’s use of the cream had come out. Which actually resulted in Tony being served with papers. The others were happy to let it slide but MJ wasn't. Tony wrote a check there and then, MJ signed a waiver and the matter was dropped.

In fact, because of the case, a colourant was added to the newly processed cream. It now glowed slightly under not just normal light but ultraviolet and could be picked up by a black light wand. Pepper herself pushed that it be classified as medicinal. It added to their own costs but made it a felony to use it on someone without their permission.

Natasha strode from the meeting with a huge smile on her face, while Tony was being berated by a very angry Pepper. From what Gwen had told the group, this seemed to be a common theme after Tony discovered her affair with Peter. They knew there was no chance of the pair reconciling their differences.

She had also scored a huge payout for the group. Something she hoped was going to win over some of the more reluctant members of the warehouse. Tony’s lawyer had approached her, brandishing another waiver. While the court had been dealt with, Natasha’s involvement was still open for discussion.

Natasha had pried a hefty fee from Tony before she would sign. He had gone over a lot of people's heads to complain directly to Fury about Natasha. Now, with her suspension lifted, she had countersued for loss of income.

Tired of dealing with him and his attitude, the group agreed, waivers were signed, again, and it was all over. Peter, Natasha, MJ, and Tony were now all settled.

Once the court case was over, for her at least it was back to work at Shield. As a new instructor, she would be at the academy, playing instructor for Peter and her new team.

As Fury smiled and handed her a timetable and her class roster she swore.

“Now, you can’t say anything,” Fury warned her, and she knew exactly why. Fury had taken Peter's age and joking manner as a slight, and now he was getting revenge. Sighing, she slid the file back into its folder and put it in her locker. She really should warn Peter but Fury was right, he needed to be a bit more serious and adaptable. This was perfect.

Over the next month, despite pestering her she refused to budge on the matter. The course was to train him, not to coddle him and going in blind was a good way to do that. He took a small revenge of his own, and once Widow was born, he started to train her.

Even when she felt his mind touch hers, Widow sprang into action. She had an annoying habit of singing, very off-key, show tunes, Muse being a really bad influence on her. Peter thought it was funny at first. Hearing ‘Oklahoma’ being sung out of tune. But after the tenth time, it soon became the annoyance it was supposed to be.

With Natasha back at work, Peter also had to slow down on his construction. While he was busy fixing walls and adjusting plumbing, Natasha had been an extra pair of hands. It was with her help he had finished so quickly, and it was now just the bathhouse to be done.

It was the bathhouse that was a major problem. peter wanted to tile it. They were ready to clean and in an enclosed wetroom, just looked better. They were also expensive.

“Then don’t tile it,” Gwen had told him. “Make up smooth webbing and use that. You can make it white, just make it look like tile and then varnish it after, hell I’ll varnish it. Wait, Poison can I make varnish?” And after listening to the voice in her head. “I guess I can, but the thing is. You already have been making the foundation from webbing mixed with concrete right? Then why not do more, it's not like we don't all use it every day Pete.” and that was the end of the conversation.

After a little experimentation, Peter found that he could make the tar webs harden. Once he sprayed it all that was left was to smooth it out over the foundations he had built. The main problem was making sure it didn’t clog up the pipes he had laid. That required him to spend time carefully spreading it rather than firing it off like a hose. Something he had imagined and found himself chuckling at, and then made him realise a problem. With a few modifications to his design, the bathhouse was now complete.

All that was left was to get in a certified plumber to make sure everything was up to code. Being a rentable property, the law was quite clear. If any of his work was substandard he could lose his licence, and be forced to evict everyone. Matt made sure he was covered, and it was just waiting for the inspector to come around.

He might not have the qualifications, but Peter was a quick learner. Everything passed with flying colours, and once more the warehouse was legally secure.

Eventually, the reveal day came and everyone was there, anticipating the big show. It was his new penthouse first, and then the bathhouse.

Wanda had moved in, happy to be away from her father. Genosha was fine, but it was boring, and she had enough of living the farm life in Sokovia. She wanted excitement and was looking forwards to being a student at Shield Academy.

Charles had offered her a place at the Xavier institute, Peter had learned. But once she found out she would be barred from meeting Peter or staying at the warehouse, she declined. The only message she could pass on from Jean was that she was trying. Charles was being a hardass, and both Jean and Laura were stuck.

There was no ceremony as he showed the women around it. His tastes were simple and all of his things were arranged the same way as his old place. It was simply bigger with a manageable workspace in the back. Taking up more of the warehouse ceiling, at twenty meters each way he had split the space in two. One side was his home, a simple living room, kitchen, and bathroom. Even now he just used a Murphy bed, neatly arranged along one wall. Peter had always grown up in small houses and the space just seemed too wasteful otherwise. The bed was now a queen, but with five, that was to be expected.

The other twenty by ten meters was split in two. One half was taken up by Gwen and her brewery and the other a workroom for Peter and Liv. New walkways, moved from adding in the floor, led to them and then, in turn, had doors. Each one was lockable if Peter wanted privacy in his apartment. Copying the dens, there were thick steel bolts extendable through the doors. If need be, a security lockdown could be activated, turning the penthouse into a bunker.

They had waited for Liv to have a day off and Peter had covered the front with a huge dust sheet. He stood, nervous they would hate it, in front of the finished building.

It was two offices wide, mimicking the homes on the other side at fifteen meters by ten meters. While the north and west sides now had four homes, two by two, the bathhouse had the deck and the jacuzzi on top. Gwen's deck had been moved so they had more space for seating,

Peter pulled the dust sheet away and the group of women stared slack-jawed at the sight before them. "TA-DA!"

The building was open-planned, with white columns adorning the end walls. Between the showers, the bath, and the changing area was a simple draw shower curtain for privacy. No one expected company while they were having a bath. As each home had a shower it was more for decency's sake. Peter knew they might have guests, and had added it.

On one side were six waterfall showerheads. All were positioned so that several people could stand under each one. The walls of the whole room were marble effect. They knew Peter couldn't afford it and had mixed his own black and white webbing together. It still looked real, and it looked amazing.

He had cut bamboo shapes in the walls, and carefully painted them a subtle gold colour. They were not shiny but hidden and it wasn't until they walked into the room they saw its full effect. It was classic, but not gaudy.

Down the other side were six baths. Made of solid rectangles with sloped edges, each had space for a neck pillow and cup holders. Space for over bath trays was cut, so if someone wanted to relax in the bath with food or drink they could. The group already had plastic plates and glasses prepared. Anything breakable was barred, even if Symbskin would stop any cuts.

In the centre was a huge pool with steps cut into the sides allowing anyone entry. It was a small swimming pool. The showers took up two and a half meters, and the baths the same. The rest, barring a small path around was the pool.

The pool itself was a meter and a half deep with a raised lip edge surrounding the whole thing. Everything was a subtle brass colour, stylish but effective. Lit by warm white LEDs sunk into the ceiling the whole room was warmly lit.

Peter pointed at a box. "Controls for everything. Water drainage, temperature, and lighting. They're on a dimmer, for you, know. Mood lighting." It was simple wood, covered in the webbing mixture, and closed with a brass latch.

“This, this is amazing Pete,” Gwen stuttered and rushed over to hug him. She kissed him on the cheek and rubbed her face against his. “So, when can we use it?”

He grinned, “Set the temp and then leave it a few hours to fill. Use some of the smaller baths for now if you’re desperate.” He had no idea what everyone would do and had left it empty. The pool was a surprise and hearing it fill would have ruined that.

Gwen shook her head, “Uh no, big bath, soapy wet fun time.” As she fiddled with the water controls, it rumbled into life before the pool began to fill with warm water. The temperature was already preset to mix the water before pumping it into the pool.

“One thing though. Rules. I mean, we have the new plastic glasses and stuff but uh, I kinda want to know if we can have sex in it? I mean, I want to, so?” Felicia asked and Peter nodded.

“There are flags. If you’re in there naked, pull the curtain over and set a blue flag out. Red for guests, so I don’t walk in on someone, and I dunno, green for groups? The flags were a pack, so if anyone needs one for something else, just uh, tell me,” he explained.

“So, sex is fine?” Gwen asked.

He nodded, “Isn’t that why it was so big? So we could?” Peter answered,

“Yeah, well, we’re not the one that shoots like a hose, so we’re not the ones making the mess,” and Peter laughed as it clicked.

“So what you really mean is, am I cleaning it and if so do I have to?” Felicia crossed her arms

“He’s getting cocky again, punishment?” and the others caught on and nodded,

“Thank you for volunteering dear. It is such a big tub to make us clean,” Liv smiled at him and he realised he walked into their trap.

“Aww, come on, even after?”

They nodded as a group.

“Do you not want to have sex with us in it?” MJ asked and Peter nodded, “then shush,” and they looked quite pleased with themselves.

Peter sighed. “Good thing I added in a cleaning system then.” As he walked to the door, he pushed a button and a sprinkler system came on. Large sprayers came on dousing the entire room, the five women included, in cold water. “And it works too.”

“You fucking shit!” Felicia yelled at him, and soaking wet she launched herself at him. Huntress covered her, and as he laughed and danced out the way the rest simply shook the water off and laughed. Peter had her by the arms as she growled and tried to kick him. As they tumbled and rolled around on the floor, the others walked past Mj paused for a moment, as the pair wrestled, “And no having sex out here.” she tilted her head as they paused, “Or in there. We called dibs.”

This novel is only hosted on ScribbleHub. 

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/525389/spiderman-the-house-of-venom/

If you would like to read the first draft, you can find it here

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/228718/spiderman-house-of-venom-first-draft/

If you want to contact me, I am on most days. You can leave a message here,

https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/44182/malisson/

Any sites hosting this novel have done so without my permission.

 

Thank You For Reading.

31