C.16 : Whisked Away, Feelings
2.9k 11 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She hadn't expected that having two extremely sharp fangs in her neck would feel so amazing. Although she was aware of the feeling of her blood leaving her body it didn't hurt at all. 

When she jumped out to stop Orissa from slaughtering everyone, she half expected to die right then and there, but much like she had assumed and hoped, Orissa didn't kill her immediately.

Using herself to atone was pretty selfless, but she also didn't want to witness Orissa killing everyone, so she intervened and the outcome changed.

Not only did she manage to save everyone, she got to experience first hand Orissa's soft supple lips gently suckling her neck as she drank her blood as her scent filled her senses.

Ever since she had met her out on the streets, she had found Orissa to be too beautiful and lovely to be anything but an angel, but now she had seen a side of her that many would call demonic or downright evil.

But she wasn't afraid. Her heart raced, but not out of fear. Orissa's cold skin was smoother than a humans, but she couldn't help but feel sensations tingling on her skin, as if electricity was dancing on it.

"Mhm. She's so weird." The wind which was blowing against her constantly died down and she was placed gently on the ground. She cracked open her eyes and looked at Orissa with gentle watery eyes.

"Hey, that's rude..." Alice wanted to retort but her eyes lingered on Orissa's supple curves and windswept black hair. Her black dress and boots suited her well, contrasting sharply with her pale skin.

"Why would you give up your life for strangers? Even other humans wouldn't do that." Orissa gazed at Alice who felt a bit breathless under the former's intense stare.

"I don't want you to do something you'll regret." Orissa's normally amused expression shifted to a confused one. She couldn't understand why this person, this Alice, would be like this.

"I don't think I'm capable of regretting my actions." Hearing Orissa, Alice felt a pain in her chest because hearing what she saw as someone nigh perfect saying she lacked basic human emotions and feelings made her hurt inwardly.

"You didn't kill me twice. I don't know who is human if you aren't!" Alice spoke seriously and barely had enough time to take a breath because Orissa grabbed her by the shirt, lips curled back displaying her fangs.

"Make no mistake! I would have no problems tearing you limb from limb!" Her words were harsh and unfeeling, but Alice only smiled and placed a warm hand on Orissa's cold cheek.

"Then do it. You may not be human, but trying to push me away won't work unless you kill me. Now more than ever, whenever you feel anything remotely similar to feelings, you want to destroy the source. Doesn't that mean you're just afraid?"

Orissa snarled and threw Alice backwards off the roof. Alice only locked eyes with her and Orissa moved again, catching her and landing on the roof of a parked car nimbly, her face blank.

"You are an idiot!" Orissa whispered and released Alice and turned to leave. Whenever Alice called her bluff, she never could seem to just let her die.

"Oh? Well, since you found a human, I guess I worried about you for nothing." A familiar voice spoke and Orissa turned in time to see Odelle land behind Alice, hand gripping her neck.

"Let her go." Orissa spoke before she could stop herself and Odelle smiled faintly. She glanced at Alice who had went stiff and with a light flex, a loud crack sounded as she slumped down to the ground while Orissa froze, myriad emotions surging through her mind.

"I... will. Make you suffer Odelle!" Orissa extended a hand, wanting to tear into Odelle's chest, but the latter leaned to the side and slammed her foot into Orissa's stomach, sending her flying ten meters into a glass window.

"Relax Orissa. She isn't dead. I watched for a while from the shadows and saw how conflicted you were. Since you can't bring yourself to decide what you want, I helped you."

Alice who had been still finally moved, looking at Odelle warily but the latter only smiled in response. Orissa looked at the arm Odelle used and realized the sound of bones breaking originated from Odelle's arm since her bone was cracked.

"Alice right? We don't experience things as intensely as humans do, or rather we do, but our rationality normally keeps us tethered. We can feel attraction and desires so although she probably doesn't understand it well herself."

"So knock yourselves out. I won't even bother saying keep it down because I'll hear it anyway." Odelle sighed and waited for Orissa to walk over, and this time she chose not to evade the hit.

Orissa smacked her in the stomach, not as hard as she could, but enough to cause Odelle some discomfort. Odelle theatrically rubbed her side while letting out a pained grunt.

"If I didn't know better, I'd say you like some human somewhere..." Orissa looked at Odelle and sneered, earning a smirk from her because she walked over and lifted Orissa's chin in her direction.

"Don't be jealous. I have enough love for everyone I like." Orissa's eyes widened in shock as Odelle's soft cold lips closed over her own. Trying to pull away, Odelle anticipated her reaction because she locked her arms around Orissa's neck and started to tease her lips gently with her tongue.

"No!" Alice seemed to momentarily forget that these creatures could easily kill her, or rather her unwillingness overcame that fear because she pulled Odelle away with apparent anger.

"My, you taste wonderful." Orissa moved back warily, while Odelle licked her lips whilst savoring Orissa's taste. It was a mixture of sparkling wine and chilled chocolate mixed with something mysteriously fruity like wild cherry, all compounding into something exotic.

"I'm sort of envious now. You get to kiss her every day." Odelle placed a hand on her cheek and looked at Alice who flushed and gave Orissa a few covert glances that weren't really hidden well.

"Who said I'll kiss her?" Orissa pouted and turned her head to the side, causing Alice to panic, but Odelle smiled and held Alice's shoulder and half dragged her to Orissa.

"Then how about I kiss you? I've been told I'm a very good kisser." Odelle blew Orissa a kiss. Orissa looked like she had been told she had a terminal illness because she groaned and pulled Alice to her.

"Listen, I've never actually been with anyone okay? I don't even know how to deal with things that involve feelings." Orissa froze as she thought what she was about to do through, but then she just acted.

Alice was completely blindedsided when Orissa leaned inward, bringing with her the scent of wine and chocolate as her soft pink lips covered Alice's.

She was so shocked she didn't close her eyes like those romantic scenes she had seen in movies. Alice was glad too because she saw Orissa make an embarrassed face that made her heart do little flips because when Orissa pulled away, she bit her lips uneasily.

"Ah! Love is in the air~" Alice didn't know what to feel towards Odelle who clearly had no problems kissing Orissa, or apparently pushing someone else into her life either, but she was thankful or Orissa would have left her already.

Enjoy. 😁 

121