C.22 : An Hour, Problem
2.1k 7 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Then what are you?" The man asked, well more like whispered and Orissa shrugged nonchalantly, preferring to crawl on the couch over to Odelle and steal her drink, taking a sip.

"Vampires I guess? Who'd have thought right?" After swishing the wine around in her mouth, she swallowed it and spoke, her lips curling up at the corners when she heard the man's heart rate increase.

"Then do you... drink blood?" He wanted to ask if they killed people, but he recalled the unfortunate man who had become one with the concrete downstairs and changed his question.

"Yup." Odelle put her phone on the table and looked at the man intensely, making him extremely uncomfortable. Orissa sat forward and then smirked when she saw the content on the phone's screen.

[Man falls from residential building and dies gruesomely!]

"Oh look, it's trending!" Orissa giggled and relaxed into the chair, ignoring the man's flushed face for the time being. If he didn't have a good reason to bother them, he could always die later.

"Can... Can you turn me into one?" Orissa rolled her eyes and looked at him with mild amusement, while Odelle gave Orissa a shrug and left it to her discretion.

"You came here spouting things about how important life was and stuff. Can you live with killing others to survive?" Orissa stared at him and waited for his answer.

Alice groaned softly and sat up, a bit lost and out of it until she saw Orissa and Odelle sitting nearby. The man took a deep breath and then clenched his fists shakily.

"I... I will do what I h-have to." Orissa turned her attention to Alice who looked at the man curiously. Apparently she just needed a short power nap in order to regain her energy.

"So you'd kill others? Won't you just be a bad person then?" Orissa continued and smiled a bit sadistically when she saw the man's face turn pale and uncertain.

"Orissa! If I recall correctly, didn't you kill lots of people today too?" Odelle asked but Orissa shrugged and turned to stare at her for a moment before explaining herself.

"When he came he was oh so righteous about killing and stuff, but now he wants to be one of us? Isn't that a bit... hypocritical?" Orissa looked back at the man and gently plucked a fork from the table.

"Don't dirty the room! Besides, Alice is right here, do you want to scar her for life?" Odelle half yelled at Orissa who's gaze flickered to Alice as she put the fork back.

"If I didn't stop her, you'd have had an extra hole in your face." The man didn't get it until Odelle gestured in a throwing motion so he could understand how close he was to dying just then.

"Oh come now, he would look great with a fork in his forehead." Orissa mumbled sullenly but didn't move to do anything. Odelle rolled her eyes and stared at the man with curiosity.

"He isn't a unicorn Orissa, why give him a horn? But... to join us? There is a high guarantee of death, so why not just ask someone for help?" Odelle plucked her glass from the table and sipped it languidly.

"I want to save my sister! A scumbag took her to this hotel, and if I don't apologize to him on my knees, he'll do unspeakable things to her!" Both Orissa and Odelle exchanged glances at the same time.

"What did you do? Wait, lemme guess, you were being insufferably righteous and morally upright, and this happened." Orissa picked up the phone and proceeded to play a game while the other two talked.

Ten minutes later, the talk ended and Orissa peeked over the phone's screen at the two with a mischievous expression, similar to an exceedingly hot imp.

"Are you two gonna bone? Talk about baring one's heart to one another!" Orissa snickered at Odelle who shot her a warning glance, one she promptly ignored and kept poking fun.

Odelle bared her teeth and leapt at Orissa who didn't dodge because she could see Odelle's normal eyes. The two beauties collided and before Orissa could push her away, she grabbed the back of Orissa's head and locked her lips over her own.

"Mmmph!" The guy had a heavenly view of two beauties kissing, one passionately out of revenge and the other constantly trying to get away from her evil clutches

"Get off me you damned hag!" Odelle growled when she heard Orissa's mean words, and her hand groped and kneaded Orissa's petite bust, making her tremble in shock.

"You raging lesbian, get off m-" Even if their senses were extremely powerful, because Orissa was too busy being assaulted and Odelle didn't care about Alice waking up, Alice opened her eyes to Odelle pressing Orissa down while having her way with her.

"Odelle!" Before Alice could push Odelle off, Odelle tugged her outstretched arm over as well and let her grip Orissa's soft chest while she kept playing with the other one.

Even Alice who was rather reserved couldn't help but feel delighted when she saw Orissa who was always strong pressed beneath her with a lust filled expression on her face.

"Sta-hp!" If not for the fact she didn't want to accidently break Alice's bones, she would have already pushed the horny dogs away, but with her body tense as it was, she couldn't control herself too well.

"We have compan-" Odelle moved her lips but before Orissa could even get a full sentence out, Alice swooped in and stole her fragrant lips. Odelle licked her lips, enjoying Orissa's sweet taste with a smile as she looked at the man with a smirk.

"Aren't you lucky, you get to see three beauties kissing and playing?" Orissa in a lust filled haze wanted to kill the man of only for being there to se that happen.

"My sister?" The man tentatively asked, but Odelle shrugged because at this rate, new lodgings were in order and while saving a human might be a good deed, that would apply to human beings.

100