C.45 : Construction Begins
1.6k 14 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CW : Mild NSFW 


"Ryan, do you have security guards? Have them check the belongings of the workers and all the things brought. I don't care how inconvenient it is, last thing we need is a bomb blowing this building to bits." Even though Orissa didn't want to rely on humans who could potentially sabotage her goal, she couldn't count on the vampires because none of them could withstand the sunlight.

"It will take time, and the initial two weeks will probably end up extending to over a whole month." Ryan also felt that the use of humans at this point was extremely dangerous, but that was all they could rely on now.

"Can you find someone in the city with a big construction company under them? If we negotiate with them, we can keep outside influence to a minimum even if a few spies do slip in." Orissa looked at the vampire who got on the elevator at the last moment, the Noble Vampire good with computers.

"I can help with that. I'm not sure why, but some things I couldn't really apply to my programs before are a lot easier to understand and use now, so I can create a lot more than I could before." Lidia chimed in to the conversation a bit uneasily but Orissa gave her an encouraging smile.

"No need to be reserved Lidia, I may call myself the Queen, but I delegated most of the work to the Nobility. I understand the need for etiquette, but don't act like a stranger." Orissa poked Zaylee's side making her twitch in shock at the random action.

"Okay." Lidia nodded, a bit surprised that Orissa knew her name until she recalled the flirty vampire had spoken it earlier, and with how sharp her senses were, she had no doubts a Royal Vampire like Orissa would have missed it.

"Ryan, any metal detectors in the building? Use them if you do and find some if you don't. No humans can go further than the thirtieth floor either since no vampire will stay below the fortieth floor when they're here."

"Double measures to keep any vampire from being caught unaware by too many humans being around and losing vigilance and to make sure humans can't interact with us just yet." The elevator sped to the seventieth floor and stopped, revealing a hall with doors on each side.

"Since we have two researchers with us, I can make a station for both Lidia and that funny guy's sister so she can design a few things in the meantime." Ryan half asked Orissa who gave him a smile that literally said do what you want.

"Also, have some vampires rotate watching the stairwell above the fortieth floor." With that, Orissa turned and wandered on the seventieth floor until she came to a window giving a glorious view of the almost rising sun.

"To think such a thing as the sun would be so defining now." Orissa turned and took the stairs to the eightieth floor and found a room off to the side with no windows.

"They should have found rooms by now." Orissa sat down and swung Zaylee from her back to her lap, not minding the hard uncomfortable feel of the chair as the ambient temperature rose until it was almost unthinkable to even leave the room.

Odelle and Sierra walked in and shut the door behind them, picking a corner and plopping down lightly. Orissa could feel the ghouls who had arrived outside the city dislike for the sun, so she commanded them to burrow into the ground as a form of protection.

"Odelle? Did you make some friends?" Orissa spoke in a teasing voice but Odelle gave her a look of ridicule and flipped her off. She had gone to ensure the guards made sure no one entered the basement where some of the building's foundational structure was.

"Doing this now is a massive weakness, but if we succeed, then we'll be able to stay here long-term. Too bad the ghouls aren't construction workers and builders." Odelle sighed and leaned against the wall.

"Hey, Sierra. What do you think we should do now?" Orissa looked at Sierra's fiery red hair and beautiful face when she looked over with a smile.

"You did a lot, but we need to make sure the humans don't try to do a do all end all attack on this building, so before the sun sets, have Lidia make a website and broadcast our existence to the world. That will make sure the government is tied by the public giving us a bit more safety." Sierra fell silent when Orissa hopped over and kissed her forehead happily and called Ryan to ask for Lidia's number.

"Lidia? Can you bypass the firewalls of basic viewing sites?" Orissa sat besides Zaylee who stared at Sierra's blushing face she covered with her hands to hide her shyness.

"I can, I've been doing a bit more reading, so in a few hours, I'll be able to take control of television channels as well. Do you need my help with something?" Lidia asked with a telltale clack of the keyboard on her end of the line.

"Yep. Good job on your progress. I need you to override all viewer platforms and television towers by six o'clock. Can you do it?" Orissa asked gently to Lidia who went silent for a moment.

"I should be able to. By six o'clock? Yes, it's doable. I'll start now and send you the link." Lidia kept the line open and the sound of keys being pressed constantly came from her end.

"We'll need cameras and lights." Orissa called Ryan and asked him to prepare those things and then pulled Zaylee into her arms and plopped her down by Odelle, then she pulled Sierra up and princess carried her and sat down besides Odelle with Sierra in her lap.

"You're stiff. Let me help you relax." Orissa's voice became mesmerizing as she gently rubbed Sierra's shoulders and back, making her tremble when Orissa's breath tickled her ears.

She could feel Sierra's soft body and really soft bottom on her lap, so she decided she had to tease Sierra, so her hands deviated from the original back rub and started tracing lines on Sierra's side and stomach lightly.

"Um~ Oriss~" Sierra felt a hand slip under her shirt and slide up her back, tracing her spine and making seemingly random motions until she suddenly found it beneath her left breast, gently trailing upwards until Orissa decided she had teased her enough and pinched her the pink tip suddenly, making Sierra twitch in shock, but Orissa's arms locked her in place so she could only continue to 'suffer' under Orissa's demonic hands.

69