C.62 : Poor Wren
1.7k 9 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CW : Kind Long, A Lil Spicy?


When Wren opened her eyes again, she could immediately feel the difference. Her body before could have been said to have been on the verge of collapse, but now she felt as if her strength was inexhaustible.

"Wow, I did a really good job." Orissa cackled from the side and only then did Wren realize there were more vampires present now than before she lost her perception.

"I even fixed that nasty little kink where you'd immediately have to hunt for blood too! You still have to feed, but that lack of control is pretty risky~" Orissa turned to the other dark haired woman and smiled.

"Orissa... I'm not complaining, but... your wickedness knows no bounds." The dark haired woman spoke looking at Wren with a look of pity.

"Oh Odelle my sweet love~ How can you say that to me? You'll hurt my heart!" Orissa protested with a wronged look but her eyes still had that glint of delight that made Wren not want to know what it was exactly she did to her.

"If I hurt you heart, then the world would have already embraced world peace and we'd live in a utopia." Odelle's voice dripped with sarcasm but Orissa didn't refute at all.

"So do you want to see~?!" Orissa practically sang in a weirdly delightful voice, then Wren wanted to look down, but Orissa's body's fragrance drew near and a soft hand guided her head upwards...

Upwards? Before, although Wren was old, she wasn't so short. Did Orissa turn her into a little person for her own amusement? She wanted to ask, but when Orissa's scent washed over her, she lost herself in Orissa's purple eyes.

"We have a mirror. When I asked Ryan for one, he was rather quick about it. Do you want to see your appearance~?" Orissa smiled gently while speaking warmly.

Wren gulped down a mouthful of saliva, making Orissa smile brighten. Orissa leaned forward, and although her new senses warned her that she could be in danger, she couldn't muster the will to move away.

"Then beg me~" Orissa's smooth hands traced along her cheeks as she turned Wren's eyes towards her. Wren wanted to speak, to say no, but when she recalled her earlier promises, she gritted her teeth and spoke.

"Please let me see Mistress?" When her words fell, although they were polite, the unwillingness in her tone was apparent. Orissa traced a finger on her chin and across a supple lip with a smirk that seemed to embody all the world's malice.

"I like that a lot~ I can hear your indignation, but it doesn't make me not want you. It makes me want to tease you more and more~" Orissa lifted Wren's upper lip and traced her nail on her right fang, making her body shudder as long forgotten sensations flooded her mind.

"Do you remember? All the things mortality took from you as you aged? Do you want to feel more things~?" Awash with unfamiliar sensations that made her mind numb, Wren couldn't help but nod in the hopes of appeasing this demon before her.

"Mmm~ If you ask with that look on your face, how can I deny you your wish~?" Orissa gentle smile turned sadistic and Odelle secretly said a prayer for Wren.

"You know, pleasure is often offset by pain. But if you feel the two together, you can enjoy them both~" Orissa leaned in and her nails started to scrape against Wren's cheek, not light like before.

"I don't think I wa-" Wren's voice cut off when Orissa's hand closed around her throat, and although she didn't need to breathe as a vampire, she couldn't speak with Orissa's hand there.

"It's not about what you think Wren dear~ You lived a life in which you exerted dominance, you loved to dominate others, right?" Orissa's eyes glittered dangerously with excitement.

"Now that you're my toy, you can continue to do so, I won't stop you. But you are mine~ I will break that arrogance of yours thoroughly and carve obedience into you Wren." Orissa smiled, but it wasn't something anyone would want to be on the receiving end of because it could make any human's hair stand on end.

"Oris-" She couldn't speak because Orissa's nails dug into her cheeks, keeping her from speaking while Orissa looked at her with such sadness she'd almost believe it if not for Orissa gripping her jaw to keep from talking.

"Mistress~ Call me Mistress~" Orissa cooed, her soft silky black hair tickling Wren's face, but Wren didn't enjoy it because she couldn't accept because she felt that she'd lose her dominant position forever once she gave in.

Wren gritted her teeth, and seeing that stubbornness and pride, Orissa released her face and stepped away, but before Wren could speak, she felt her body being flipped around and then realized she was laying over Orissa's lap with her butt facing upwards.

"You ca-" A loud slap sounded as Orissa's hand slapped Wren's behind, making her want to crawl in a hole to hide herself. Not only was Orissa bad enough, Odelle was also watching from the side.

"No-" As she spoke again, a palm slapped her behind again, and the sensation made her legs weak because even though she had dominated others before, she hadn't felt half as good as she did now.

"No, this isn't true at al-" Orissa smiled and slapped Wren's butt again, feeling very pleased with the softness she felt on her palm. Wren struggled, but Orissa locked her body in place and lowered her lips to her back of her neck.

"If you call me Mistress, we can do so much more~ Don't you want to let me have my way with you? To beg me to stop, knowing that your begging won't make a difference at all?" Orissa's lips caressed the back of Wren's neck, making her body quiver.

"Won't you call me Mistress? It will make me very happy~" Orissa hummed in Wren's ear while her hand traced circles on her lower back and butt, filling Wren with all kinds of tingly feelings.

"But I can't!" Wren said with frustration even though she herself didn't know why she was still so stubborn even now. She could feel her body craving a release, and all she had to do was beg her 'Mistress' for release.

"Tsk, so prideful. You promised me right? Does your promise mean nothing to you?" Orissa accused, the sound of flesh being smacked sounded as a whimper left Wren's lips.

"Mistress~ Please~" If Orissa didn't mention her promise, perhaps Wren could keep denying her urges, but she didn't want to be a liar, so she could only sink deeper into the clutches of the demon that was called Orissa.

"What a good toy you are~" Orissa smiled and lifted Wren upwards until she faced a certain direction, and then Wren's brain stopped working. She saw a black haired woman with perfect beauty holding a person in the reflective surface of the mirror.

"Don't look away my toy~ Look at how gorgeous you are~" Orissa forced her head back when she tried to look away and could see a four foot tall woman with silky white hair and ruby red eyes staring back.

Her skin was pale, but her eyelashes were lush and thick. Her body wasn't petite, seemingly just right for her size. Her lips were a shade of pink that looked so tender and kissable that she had the urge to run over and kiss the reflection.

"Are you happy my toy~? Then praise me lots and lots. If you do a good job, I'll give you a reward~" Orissa smiled and Wren found herself looking at Orissa's reflection, those bright purple eyes and sensual red lips that seemed to embody perfection.

"Mistress is a divine being! I like it a lot! Please reward this humble toy!" With each word, Wren felt her cheeks burning and her mind growing more indistinct, but the white haired woman in the mirror didn't blush, although her eyes were watery and soft.

"Yes~ I like that a lot~ Since you're so honest, I can't let you go without a reward right?" Orissa kissed the back of her neck, and in a smooth motion, she unleashed her fangs and bit into her neck until the tips touched the top of Wren's spine.

"Agghn~" Wren's body shocked as Orissa's fangs released something that made her mind unable to think clearly, but it was accompanied by searing pain that made her shiver, the white haired woman in the mirror shuddering with a look of utter bliss on her face.

Orissa could feel something pooling on her lap, but she didn't mind, making sure to alternate between the two polar opposites so as to keep Wren from coming down. Only after five minutes did Orissa retract her fangs and lick the black blood from her lips with a pleased smile.

Wren was on her lap, gasping heavily while her limbs twitched which showed how out of it she was as vampires had near perfect control of their body's movements.

"So much from one bite~? However will you last at this rate my toy? I'll let you rest for now, but I'll be back. I hope you can make me as happy as you did now then, okay~" Orissa's hand parted her white hair and she traced a finger down to Wren's chin, getting up and placing her on the table and walking out of the room with Odelle behind her with an angry look.

69