Chapter 9. Old Rival
3.3k 3 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since there is still some time before evening, should I go hunting again? I still haven't fully adopted my new skills and most importantly my today mission of killing the first mutton sheep is still not complete yet, Myne said to himself while walking towards Inn named ‘The Valuable Lady Inn’ to eat something.  

In entire Lucas Town, there are only two Inn, and The Valuable Lady Inn is one of them, it is a middle-grade Inn, which has a total of two floors with a maximum of 20 rooms, even though it is quite an expensive Inn Since everything in this Inn have double the price than other Inn. As for why this Inn is so expansive, there are two reasons for that, first: The Valuable Lady Inn served the best quality food in entire Lucas Town, and there are also rumors that this Inn Boss is the son of the royal family head chief, but no one believes in this kind of nonsense, since if his father was royal family head chief, then what the f*ck he doing in this kind of low-level Town?

Second reason: is because just as the name suggests ‘The Valuable Lady Inn’ only hired young girls as workers. So other than the Inn boss there is no male worker in the entire Inn. Clearly, Inn's boss knows marketing quite well, so in order to attract customers, he buys short skirt maid uniforms for each of his waitresses. After that like how a bee attracts to a flower, all perverts in town started to come to ‘The Valuable Lady Inn’ to eat food.

When I don't have the mood or time to make food, I always come to this Inn to eat, not only I can eat deliciously while watching hot waitresses in their shot maid uniform but I can also hear things that going on in the town, killing three birds with one stone isn't this good?

There were not many people in the Inn since it is still working time for most people. After looking around I saw an empty table beside the window and sit down.

A minute later, a cute waitress of my age with long black hair and brown eyes with C- cup size breasts and a big round ass, wearing a one-piece black and White color maid dress that barely hides her things, come in front of me.

She gives me a greeting bow while showing her pink panty to an uncle who is sitting opposite me. Even though we know each other but she still have greet me or any other person during her work hours since it was the rule of this Inn.

“Good afternoon Myne, it's been many days since I last saw you, so are you? And also tell me what you want to eat today??”

Because I am a come here everyone in while, so every staff members know me.

“Good afternoon June, as you can see I am fit and fine and today I wanted to see your choice, so can you bring something nice for me?” Myne asked while grabbing June's hand lightly.

“Ohh, today you look quite happy, does something good happen to you, June asked me with a smile,” clearly she doesn't mind if Myne grabs her hand.

“Nothing it's just I was a little lucky today and caught a big prey without any effort, by the way, did you eat your lunch?” I asked gently while massaging her hand lightly.

“Well, today is a quite busy day, for some unknown reason many travelers are coming into the town, so I don't get much free time to have lunch,” June said with a helpless smile.

“That's great then, please bring food for two people, let's eat together, it's really too boring to eat alone, and it's my treat, so don't worry,” Myne said while taking June grabbing June's other hand as well.

“Huh? Myne what are you talking about, how can I take a treat from you without any reason? And you also know how expansive our Inn food right,” June said hurriedly while taking away her hands from Myne.

Myne didn't care about what she said, he just took out a gold coin from his pocket and after grabbing her hand again he put the gold coin on her palm, and give a little kiss on June's cheeks before saying, “see! I have enough money, so you don't have to worry about it, and if you didn't want to make me sad then go bring the food, let's eat together.”

June like a kitten, after hearing Myne's romantic words, nodded her head and hurriedly left towards the kitchen with a red face.

Seem like she is still a virgin, with just a little kiss she easily becomes obedient, Myne thought with a smile while sitting on his chair.

[ Name: June

Race: Hume

Gender: Female

Age: 15 years old

Occupation: Waitress

【Skill】

Cooking

Cleaning. ]

We'll her skills is quite suitable with her works, if not unexpectedly happened with her, then she is probably going to live a normal life like most of the people in the town and die with a lot of regrets. He had heard from many old peoples who always say that, if they get a chance when they are young then, they probably do many things and changed their life completely.

So out of curiosity one time, I asked an old man who told people about his sad life that how he never get a chance to change his life, and how he spent his most life working in mine but when I asked him why he didn't try to change his work? Then he said to me “who will be going to hire someone like me, who work in the mine and know nothing about other things.”

Then I asked him again how many places he asked for work.

And he replied, “Even though I didn't go to any place to ask for work but I know that they not going to give me work at their place since my friend also try to ask them for work and they throw him out of their place.” 

Those kinds of people who rather accept their friend's story, than try to gather little courage and asked a better place for work, also wants a chance in their life. They clearly live in a story world where they are waiting for the right moment, when opportunities come in front of them and open her legs widely for them so they can f*cked her.

That was the last time when I talk to those kinds of people, after that if I meet those kinds of people who were talking nonsense, then I immediately run away from them because those kinds of people are not good for mental health. Other than spreading negativity they don't have any other work.

While I am still thinking, June come out of the kitchen with a big food tray in her hands.

After putting the food tray on the table, June also sits down on the chair beside me.

This is my favorite food, I hope you also like it, June said with a smile while serving food on my plate.

How can beautiful people like you have bad taste in choosing food? I know this food will probably sweet and tasty as you, Myne said while eating a piece of meat.

.....

After eating a wonderful lunch with June, while hearing all kinds of news and gossip from her, l left the ‘The Valuable Lady Inn’ with a fully filled stomach and a kiss from a beautiful young lady on the cheek. To say thanks for my treat June not only invite me to her home for dinner but she also gives me a farewell kiss to show her Gratitude.

She clearly wants something more than just dinner, otherwise, she doesn't have a red face when she invites me for dinner, it seems like my days of loneliness finally coming to end, Myne thought happily while walking toward the forest again.

Again the gatekeeper is a different person than morning, with whom I am not familiar, I don't know where those new gatekeepers continuously popping out from.

I ignored this new gatekeeper and walked directly deep into the forest. 

On the way, I meet many red ear rabbits and without any effort, I quickly defeated them, and start looking all around carefully in order to find mutton sheep.

After killing three more red ear rabbits, I discovered a new monster, we'll not, particularly a monster but an insect. A caterpillar! I really didn't know in which category he come.

[ Name: Forest・Crawler

Race: Caterpillar Family

Gender: None

【Skill】

Support Magic・Speed Reduction ]

Well, it seems like Caterpillars also have their own family catalog, and this little guy also has a support magic skill.

I don't think he has any use for this skill since most of the time he sits on the tree and eats leaves without doing anything. Now it's time when he should also contribute for the greater good, Myne said with a serious face while shamelessly stealing poor caterpillar skill.

After that, I use my new magic skill "Support Magic・Speed Reduction", on its original owner and reduce his speed. 

Then I took out my dagger from inventory and skillfully cut off his head with one attack, so he can go to the afterlife without any pain.

Soon crawler the caterpillar body transfer in my Inventory, I look around and saw that where the caterpillar lives, there are spider web-like threads spread all around.

When did caterpillars start spreading webs like a spider? Does one of his parents was a spider?? Myne thought confusedly and use 【Cut】skill and steadily cut the thread off from the caterpillar house of a random tree.

Let's see if I can sell this thing to brother Jin.

After that, I Appraisal myself and start looking at my all skills while taking a rest under the tree but suddenly a certain skill caught my attention, about whom I almost forgot.

【Alchemy】: A skill to create new items by mixing all sorts of raw materials. The higher the skill level, the higher the chances to create more powerful items.

Ohh shit, it is really the alchemy skill, how can I forget about this skill?

When I was a child my mother taught me to make alchemy products and she also knows many alchemy recipes but the only problem is that she didn't know any normal potions recipe that most people use, since she didn't have Alchemy skills. That's why every alchemy recipe that she has was the recipe of deadly poisons that can send any normal person to God's house for a permanent vacation.

This is the same skill that brother Jin has.

Now since I have alchemy skills, I can finally try to make my own potions, Myne thought.

It's not like normal people without alchemy skill can't make alchemy product, they can but they have to spend three times more time, effect, and resources in order to make the same things that a normal alchemist make with help of his alchemy skill with any difficulty.

After that, I took out a healing potion from Inventory and appraisal it.

【 Low-Grade healing Potion】: A low lever healing potion that can heal normal scratches on the body within some hours. 

If a host wanted to make low-level healing potions, then the host can make them after mixing Ima grass, Picho flower, and clean water together.

Ohh! Appraisal skill not only gives a complete and detailed explanation for everything but it also a saw potion recipes, this is unbelievable, Myne thought with excitement.

It seems like now I have to spend more time in my alchemy study, it will be a waste of my crazy skills if I don't use them properly, Myne thought with a smile, he already has many ideas to make money from his appraisal skill this feature.

After making a plan regarding the alchemy, I once again advanced into the depths of the forest.

After walking for a while, I finally found that motherf*cker, the mutton sheep, whom I searching for the entire day.

This mutton sheep have a height of around 1 meter and look like a wolf, just that he has two sharp pointy horns on his head, and more hair on his body, other than that everything is the same as a normal wolf.

[ Name: Forest・Mutton Sheep

Race: Forest Sheep

Gender: Male

【Skill】

Support Magic・Sleep

【Ability】

Charge ]

The mutton sheep also have a skill, as expected of my old rival. Since he give me trouble many times in the past, so he probably doesn't mind if I borrow his skill for some time, right? I thought while cutting off his both skill and ability, I paste skill on my status and threw away his ability. 

Since I want a heart-to-heart fight with my old rival, first I use 【Support Magic・Speed Reduction】on him and made his speed slow enough that even if run toward me with his might, I can still easily dodge his attack without any effort. 

Then I walk toward him slowly while playing with my dagger. Just as I was 10 meters from him, the mutton sheep looked at me angrily like I had just killed his parents and started running toward me in slow motion.

Even though the mutton sheep tried his best to run faster but in front of magic his little effort didn't bring any effort.

So in order to not make any more fun of my old friend ( Even though I had just met him the first time. ), When he was 3 meters away from me, I rise my hand toward him and use 【Magic・Wind】on him.  

Just as I activate my magic skill, a light green color transparent circle with unknown symbols in it, appears in front of my palm and soon a wind blade shot from the circle with super high speed that eyes can hardly see and smashed on the mutton sheep face

Like how a knife cut the butter, a wind blade cut the head mutton sheep into two.

Blood spread all around the mutton body but soon my pervert skill Inventory, who always believe in saving resources, didn't take much time and immediately transfer the mutton sheep body with all blood that was spread on the ground in the Inventory.

Sigh, It seems like now, I can't return him his skill anymore, I can only use his skill properly so he can rest in peace, Myne thought while shaking his head. 

Since I still have time before sunset, and I am already deep in the forest, so let's see if I find any orc, Myne thought while walking.

 

72