Chapter 11. Big Sis Maya ( R-18 )
5.4k 5 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I entered the town, it was alright been around 9 o'clock and most of the town already become deserted like a ghost town in those old stories.

Since most people normally returned to their home at 7 o'clock and after dinner, other than fucking their wife, they don't have anything to do in name of entertainment, so of course, at this time they sleep peacefully in their home Instead of walking in the town like a ghost.

So other than some drunkards, Myne didn't see any normal person on the town's main road.

After walking some minutes, Myne again returned to ‘The Valuable Lady Inn’ to eat dinner. Since now Myne doesn't have a shortage of money, so of course, he doesn't want to make his own food and eat alone at home, not only that is super boring work but he doesn't even know many cocking recipes.

So taking pity on his stomach, Myne decides that until he doesn't learn to cook properly, he doesn't make food anymore.

Even though it has been quite late but ‘The Valuable Lady Inn’ business is still hot. Most of the people present are drunkers, who are drinking cheap alcohol like there is no more tomorrow while taking dirty things loudly and disturbing waitresses continuously.

Myne doesn't care about those kinds of things, since those waitresses working here at this time, then they are already prepared for those kinds of things, so he looked around and after finding an empty table, he sit down.

I never saw any of those waitresses before, it seems like they only work at night shift, Myne thought while looking around in order to gather some information. Before today Myne rarely left his house at night because the town is not that safe at night as it is seen, let's not talk about coming to Inn for dinner, and at that time he spend most of his money on weapons or equipment and only come to Inn two or three times a week to eat lunch when he doesn't want to make food.

“Hello sir, what can I do for you?” Myne still thinking about the old days when a sweet voice comes from his right side.

Myne come out from his thought and saw a 20-year-old girl in a waitress uniform, black long hair and blue eyes, with big breasts around D-cup size, long legs, and a beautiful face, that after seeing any drunker hardly can control himself.

[ Name: Lucy

Race: Hume

Gender: Female

Age: 21 years old

Occupation: Waitress

【Skill】

Arms Strength • Small

Stamina Improve • Large ]

I hope she marries a powerful person, otherwise, with her second skill, I don't think that anyone can satisfy her in bed. 

Seeing Myne absent-minded Lucy waves her hand in front of Myne before again saying, “Sir, are you okay?”

Before Myne get the ‘weirdo’ title from Lucy, he hurriedly stops staring at her breasts and said, “I am fine miss, it's just after seeing your beauty, I was just lost in it, so please forgive me.”

After hearing Myne's romantic words, a smile appears on Lucy's face, clearly, she doesn't hear those kinds of words daily, and you can't expect them from drunkers anyway.

“Thanks for your compliment sir, now what can I do for you?” Lucy said in a happy mood.

“Well, I will be happy if you spend some time with me but if you are busy then just bring me your Inn's best food with fruit juice,” Myne said while shamelessly holding Lucy one hand with his both hands.

“If I was free then I will be more than happy to spend some time with you but now, I am quite busy, but don't worry as an apology I will bring you our Inn's best food, that after eating you will be guaranteed come back again to eat,” Lucy said while giving a wink to me and taking her hand back from my hands.

Even though she reject my invitation but at least she seems quite happy after hearing my romantic words, Myne thought after Lucy left. 

After 10 minutes, Lucy bring my food, just as she promised she clearly spend some time selecting my food as not only it was super tasty but also nutrient-rich as well.

“By the way, you didn't tell me your name miss, even though I eat your food,” Myne said to Lucy while paying her bill.

“Sorry, I completely forgot about it, My name is Lucy, what about you,” Lucy said hurriedly.

“You really have a beautiful name like your face, by the way, my name is Myne, nice to meet you,” Myne said while again shamelessly holding Lucy in both hands.

After exchanging some words with Lucy, Myne said good night to her and returned to his home.

Because of all day long hard work and fights, Right now there's a lot of gutsy smell started coming out of me. So when I reached my house, I quickly took off my leather armor, dirty clothes, and drew a larger amount of water from the well, and poured it on myself without hesitation.

When the water I drew was almost used up, only then did I feel fresh again.

Now the only thing left is to clean those things, this worst part of the entire day, only god knows when I will get away from them, Myne thought while washing his dirty equipment and clothes.

Finally, now I can sleep peacefully, Myne said while laying on the bed, he finally completed all of his house works.

.....

Next morning.

After waking up, first I did a little exercise and then I eat luxurious food of 25 silver coins at ‘The Valuable Lady Inn’.

The main reason that I went to ‘The Valuable Lady Inn’ early in the morning, was to ask to apologize from June but for some unknown reason, June hasn't come at the work. So with little disappointment, I eat food silently and now I am walking towards the alchemy shop.

By the way, since I’m inside the town, naturally I can't use my skills for traveling. 

Since I didn't want to come into people's eyes, so naturally I have to be cautious while using them.

“Good Morning~!

As soon as I entered the alchemy shop, I was greeted by a loud but sweet voice.

Big sis Maya who was sitting at the counter stared at me surprisingly, since I hardly come to the shop early morning.

“Good morning, Myne.”

Big Sis Maya greeted me with a beautiful smile but today for some reason, she doesn't hug me like always, this is something that I didn't expect.

I wait for some moment in hope that I will get a hug but after seeing that Big Sis Maya didn't have any plans to give me a hug, I lost my energy. Now I am feeling quite depressed like a child who tries all kind of way to get candy from his mother but in return only get a clear rejection and in most cases some slap as well, so like that child my face also lost its smile.

Sigh,' I took a long and deep sigh while trying to calm down his sad heart. It seems that because yesterday I show the Orc that I hunt, Big Sis Maya finally acknowledges me as an adult and now no longer wants to give special treatment that she always gives me. Everything has it's pro and con, a child can easily play with any lady or even if he touches her any place no one care about it but if some adult deliberately or accidentally but most of the time deliberately touch a lady, that lady might beat him or not but people standing near her properly beat the shit out of that man in order to saw their goodwill to that lady, anyway, if you asked me then I am also one of those people's who always ready to help women ( only beautiful one ).

“Good Morning, Sis,” I said in a fully sad and depressed voice, while making a face like I just lost a lot of money. 

“Why are making faces like you just lost all your money and your girlfriend throws you out of your own house?” Big Sis Maya said with a big smile on her face.

I don't say anything about her jokes, just silently sit down on the chair but sadly since I am not looking at her face so I also didn't see her playful and satisfied smile on her red lips.

Suddenly Big Sis Maya stand up from her chair and walks out of the counter area and headed toward the shop's main door. After reaching at the door, she looked at me with a smile and while I am still in confusion, she hangs the red color sign 'CLOSE' in front of the door and locked the shop door from inside.

“Big sis, why are you closing the shop at this time?” I asked surprisingly, this turn of events doesn't look normal.

“Yesterday, because of you I make some good profit and since I still didn't give you your birthday present, so now I wanted to give you something, Big Sis Maya said while walking toward me.

After saying that without hesitation, she grabbed my hand, and with her monster's strength she start dragging me like a little kid toward the first floor where Big Sis Maya and big bro Jin live.

Big Sis Maya's house has the same design as my house but little small in size, with the main hall, a bedroom, a nice bathroom, a kitchen, and a guest room. But unlike my deserted and empty house, her house has good and expansive furniture, various kind of decoration, and other things that you can expect from a nice house.

If there is only big bro Jin living in this house, then my house probably looks more decent compared to theirs because the only thing big bro Jin knows in his life is alchemy, other things like furniture and decorations for the house are completely out of his league, like me, but because he has a talented and beautiful wife his house look more alive then my.

After entering in the house Big Sis Maya took me directly to her bedroom without any stop. Her bedroom is quite beautiful, with a big soft bed, a big cupboard on the right side of the room and a small bathroom on the left side of the room.

After we enter in the bedroom Big Sis Maya put me on the bed and with a seducing smile, she said, “Now since you are no longer a small child, so it's time to teach you something that every adult knows, and now it's your turn to learn about it as well, so just wait a moment.”

After saying that Big Sis Maya give me a wink and walked toward the bathroom.

I look at her walking seducing figure and perfect big ass while thousands of thoughts started coming to my mind.

From Big Sis's words and that type of wide smirk which a woman only make when they want to do some wild on the bed. When I was a child I saw this kind of look on my mother's face, every time she wanted to do something crazy with her father, she always behaves like this in front of her father, it was clear that today I am going to lose my virginity, Myne thought while trying to calm down his heart who is beating crazily.

While I am thinking about all kinds of possibilities that going to happen, I saw Big Sis walking out of the bathroom but after looking at her I almost forgot to take a breath, and my little brother become so excited that he almost made a hole in my pant to come out because she looks like a super hot fairy.

Big Sis Maya only wearing a sexy transparent black color bra and panty while exposing the rest of her sexy body in front of me.

I looked at her with a full of horny and hungry gaze, while trying to calm down as much as possible.

Even though I calm down my inn Desire to jump on her without permission but my little brother doesn't have these kinds of thoughts he is trying his best to come out of my pant.

Big Sis Maya looked at my dumbfounded face with a satisfied smile while slowly walking in front of me. 

Every time she walks her big breasts bounce like showing how happy they are coming out from those tight clothes.

“So Myne, do you think that I am beautiful?” Big Sis Maya said while playing slowly with his big breasts in front of me.

“Of course, you are Sis, you are the most beautiful women I ever saw in my 15-year-old life,” I said while continually staring at big breasts with a hungry gaze.

“Then you don't mind if your Big Sister took your virginity right,” she said slowly in my ear and give a little bit on my ear.

After hearing her sweet and seductive words in my ear, I felt like lightning ran through my whole body.

“But what about big bro Jin?” I asked after taking a deep breath, although I really wanted to jump on her like a hungry wolf but after thinking that she is married, I hesitate a little.

“Ohh! Myne, you are really so cute, although I can see that you wanted to eat me like a bad wolf but still trying your best to hold back from jumping on me and thought about Jin, that's why I like you more than Jin,” Big Sis Maya said while giving a little kiss on my cheek.

“But you don't have to worry about him, I am doing this because I really want a new sex partner, although Jin is a good husband and I love him but he is not a perfect husband, he spent his most of time on other things like alchemy, or shop work and he hardly has time for me. When he comes back home after completing all his work, with his low-level physic and stamina he hardly has time to talk before he falls asleep, let's not talk about satisfying my needs. Do you know when was the last time we had sex?” Big Sis Maya asked with a frown.

“When? ”I asked curiously.

“7 months ago, and because I force him and he hardly lasts two rounds before he runs out of energy, so this is my own choice and I chose you to be my second partner,” Big Sis Maya said while slowly removing my shirt.

“Really! How can this be, even after having some as a beautiful wife as you, big bro Jin Still don't want to have sex? Are you sure he wasn't gay??” I asked with doubt, otherwise, what did he say about this kind of man?

After hearing my question Big Sis Maya didn't say anything and she just removed my clothes.

But After hearing that big bro Jin doesn't give importance to Big Sis, all hesitation I have till now, I throw them out of my mind, as a nice and handsome little brother it's also my responsibility to satisfy my Big Sis Maya's needs, after thinking about it I finally didn't hold back my lust and I put my hand under big Sis Maya chin and raised her face and hurriedly kissed on her red juicy lips before she could say anything.

*Kissss.

I close my eyes and started to enjoy my life's first kiss, Big Sis Maya's lips are like cotton, they are so soft that my entire body started to heat up, and I can feel her hot breath on my face. 

Big Sis Maya who was removing my clothes, also become a little surprised by my sudden kiss, but as an old player in this field, of course, she doesn't lose her calm like a virgin girl, even though Myne kissing her, she still doesn't stop her work and other underwear she skillfully removed all his clothes.

Now, let's Big Sis teach you how to kiss properly, Big Sis Maya thought and skillfully put her tongue in Myne's mouth.

While I still thinking about all kinds of things, suddenly Big Sis open my mouth forcefully and slipped her tongue into my mouth, and start playing with my tongue.

When her tongue touches my tongue I feel some sweet taste inside my mouth...

We kissed each other until I run out of my breath.

After seeing that I can't take anymore Big Sis removed her lips from my lips and started licking them while looking at me lustfully without any breathing problem.

“So how do you feel after getting your first kiss,” Big Sis Maya asked.

I who was already in full heat mode, of course, doesn't want to waste time in this kind of talk, so without her answer, I put my one hand behind her back and embrace her tight while locking our lips again, but this time without wasting any time I directly put my tongue inside her mouth, Since I am not as powerful as her, and will probably soon run out of my breath.

Big Sis Maya still hasn't come out from her shock that I become so bold that without giving her I give her answer, I directly embrace her and again start kissing but before she could think any further, I put one of my hands under her bikini and start playing with her big breast.

*Moan,

A sweet moan comes from Big Sis Maya's mouth as I start playing with her breast but I don't lose myself with just that and put my second hand on her big bubbly butt and start massaging them as well.

While I fully enjoying myself, Big Sis control herself from losing in pleasure and put her one hand in my underwear and start playing with my little brother.

But after touching my little brother she opened her eyes surprisingly, clearly, she doesn't expect that my little brother is not as little as he should have to be.

But just as she was playing with my little brother, I also didn't hold back and pinched her nipple.

*Moan

Again a moan sounded in her mouth but because our tongues were playing with each other, her voice didn't leave her mouth.

As I enjoying Big Sis Maya's boobs and ass, she also didn't stop playing with my little brother who is already come out from my underwear.

 *Moan, now it was my turn to let out a moan since Big Sis Maya clearly knows how to make a man pleasure with just the use of her hand, and since this is the first time that someone plays with my little brother so skillfully, so of course, I am more sensitive.

After playing with my little brother for some time and just as my other hand was about entered in Big Sis Maya's panty, she push me away with one hand and started at my dick with eyes wide open but the surprise didn't last long and a satisfied smile appear on her face.

“So Myne, you hiding this little monster all those years from your Big Sis, 'huh'! And here I thought that since you are just turned fifteen, your dick will be the same size as Jin but it seems like your dick is the same as your body like abnormal, nothing matched your age,” Big Sis Maya said slowly while climbing on top of me.

It's not her fault for saying me abnormal, after all, I am just fifteen but my body looks like a 19-year-old boy.

“You know you have a godly dick that every girl expects of her partner. just look at Jin his dick is only 5 inches long but you, even though you are just turned 15 years old but still have an 8-inch long little monster, You really know how to impress me,” Big Sis Maya said while grabbing my little brother.

Then while playing with my little brother she takes her mouth beside my ear and whispers, “by the way, you know I really like your little monster more... and she pushed me onto the bed, so I can lay down on the bed.

While I was laying on the bed, Big Sis Maya remove her last piece of cloth from her body and stood on top of me completely naked with lag wide open while showing her pink flower.

This is the first time I saw her complete naked white jade-like skin, two big jiggling breasts with rock-hard pink nipples, and her pink flower-like little wet pussy. Other than her head she does not have any hair on her body.

When I was still lost in her beauty, she turned around and sits down on me in 69 positions.

I look at her flower-like pink pussy in front of my eyes, and started looking at her pussy like I was seeing the most beautiful flowers in the world, just as I looking at her little wet pussy with full of hangry and lust full eyes, I heard her voice and lost in the land of pleasure...

“Look at this exciting little monster, let Big Sis calm him down,” after saying that with her soft and smooth hand she grabbed my 8-inch long dick and put my entire dick inside her mouth in one go.

This kind of sudden pleasure was too much for a virgin like me that, I felt my entire body become pearlized, for some second I forgot everything other than enjoying the pleasurable feeling that came from big sis mouth.

While I was enjoying the blowjob from Big Sis Maya, she suddenly took out my dick from her mouth and said unhappily, “don't just enjoy yourself, your Big Sis also wants some fun, Okay!”

After saying that she again devour my dick and start putting it in and out in her mouth.

I did what she wants and I looked at her pink pussy whom some love juice starts flowing out and grabbing her big bubble butt with my both hands, and bring her pussy on top of my mouth and start licking it like a hungry inexperienced dog.

*Moan

I heard a soft moan from Big Sis, which give me more motivation and after that, I also started massaging her butt with my hand, while licking her pussy.

Since I know that only by licking I can't satisfy her, after playing with her butt for some time I took one of my hands from her butt, and with my thumb, I start rubbing her vagina for a while and after that, I slowly put my middle finger inside her pussy.

*Moan.

I once again heard a soft moan from big sis but I know that since this is not her first time doing sex, so with just one finger I can make her cum, so after some seconds, I put one more finger inside her vagina and start doing them in and out. While putting my fingers inside her pussy, I also start rubbing and playing with her clitoris with my thumb.

By the way, if you are thinking that how I am so knowledgeable about this kind of thing even though this is my first time? Then I can only say one thing, that, a normal person can learn many things while watching other people, since I saw this kind of thing many times in my childhood, so naturally, I learn one or two things about it or a little more.

*Moaan.

This time I finally heard her first loud moan for Big Sis, and while doing my fingers in-out inside her pussy, I didn't stop licking her love juice that now continuously falls out from her pussy. 

After some seconds when I licking Big Sis Maya's love juice, finally that time comes when I can't hold back my cum anymore. Even though it has only been 2 minutes since Big Sis Maya starts giving me a blowjob After all this is my first time, how much can I hold myself back.

“Big sis, I can't hold anymore,” I said while trying my best to enjoy the last moment before releasing...

After hearing my words, big Sis started to speed up and putting more and more of my dick inside her mouth at full speed.

Even though I wanted to cum with Big Sis but it seems this is not possible for now.

“I am Cumming......

This is the last word I say before I release all cum that I store inside my balls for the last 15 years.

Big Sis drinks my all the cum like she drinking the world's tastiest drink, not a single drop of my cum leave from her mouth.

After drinking all the cum she took out my little brother from her mouth who even after shooting cum just some second ago, not only did not become soft but become even more harder.

Seeing my energetic little brother, first Big Sis Maya become even more surprised but after that, she licks her lips and removes pussy from my face, and changes her position. now she is on my face to face, while her pussy rubbing my energetic dick.

“So Myne, are you ready to become an adult?” she asked while placing her big breasts on my chests chest.

I look at Big Sis Maya, who is looking at me with a seductive smile and after taking a long breath, again without giving her an answer, I placed my hand behind her head and pulled her head towards me and start kissing her.

While we are kissing, Big Sis Maya's hand slipped from my chest grab my dick and aims the tip of my dick at her wet vagina, and with a single thrust, big sis took all my 8-inch long dick inside her pussy all the way until it reaches her G-spot.

*Moan... 

*Moan...

We both moan loudly in pleasure and for Big Sis Maya, this was not her first-time sex so she easily manages to calm down herself but for me, when my dick touched Big Sis Maya's G-spot I felt like I am in heaven, I felt a sensation that, unlike anything that I ever felt before.

Even though Big Sis Maya is not a virgin but her pussy is still very tight and her pussy walls are clenched on my dick from all directions like they want to break my dick. It was like my dick had entered separate dimensions where all I could find in it was pure bliss.

After that big sis removes her lips from me and looks at my red face and starts giggling.

“Congratulations, Myne, you have finally become an adult,” Big Sis Maya said with a big smile.

Just like that, I lose my virginity to my crush, and finally, my old wish to have sex with Big Sis Maya becomes true.

After Big Sis Maya felt that her vagina's wall expand enough, she starts moving up and down repeatedly while heating her G-spot, every time she put my dick inside her pussy.

Since Big Sis Maya doing all the work and this time I don't want to cum alone, I grabbed both of Big Sis Maya's big breasts that bounce every time she moves, and start playing with them.

*Moan.

She let out a loud moan after I start massaging her breasts.

After that, I take off my head from bad and start licking and biting on her left breast nipple, and with the other hand, I pinch her rock-hard nipple on the other breasts.

Ahhhhh, Moann,

Soon after my entire dick was covered by her love juice inside her warm pussy, and she starts moving faster and faster.

Seeing her behavior I know that she is near her climax.

Moan and water slapping voice field in all the bedroom.

Soon we both can't hold any longer and I grabbed both of big sis ass and start pushing my dick more and more inside, while big sis also embraces my head inside her breasts with all her strength like a koala.

“Myne I am cumming...

“I also about cum Sis...

With this, she can't control herself and she is also lost in pleasure, while my 8-inch long dick spread her pussy farther and farther, and as she continually buring me inside her big and soft breasts with all her might, I also know that I can't last any longer.

“Then release all your cum inside me, Myne, your Big Sis wants your cum inside her,” Big Sis Maya said hurriedly.

After getting her permission and with all my strength I thrust last time and push my entire dick inside her pussy as much as I can and release all my cum inside her.

Ahhhhhh.......

Finally, We both cum tougher.

 And this time I manage to make Big Sis Maya cum at the same time as me.

After that, I lost my all energy and lay down on the bed while taking a deep breath and just as I lay down on the bed, Big Sis Maya also lay down on my chest while breathing hard.

After taking some breath, Big Sis Maya who is laying on me giggle a little and said, “look how much you cum inside me, you little monster, what happened if I become pregnant.”

I look down and saw that my dick is still inside her and White cum continually flowing out from her vagina.

As for her becoming pregnant, I don't have any worry about it, because I know that before sex she took a birth control pill that lasts 24 hours and has 100% guarantees of pregnancy control.

After taking off my eyes from her pussy, I look at Big Sis and saw that she is still looking at me seductive smile with eyes full of lust, clearly, she is not satisfied, and after seeing her like that I know what she wanted to say...

So before she could say anything I grabbed her wrist and placed her on the bed and this time I am on top of her and she is under me and said, “Sis, are you ready for the second round?”

“I am ready but this time doesn't cum so fast I wanted to enjoy your little monster fully inside me,” Big Sis Maya said while locking her arms around my neck.

“I won't...

After saying that I kiss her and again push my dick inside her........

............

...

71