Chapter 26. Getting A Treasure
1.5k 7 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone before you start reading I want to sorry for the delay, because of my college exam I don't have much time to write the chapter, so from now on I will try to not delay any more chapters and will post a chapter every three days.
Happy Reading (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

After sending Austen to hell on vacation, Myne starts searching his room in order to make some extra money, anyway dead people don't need money.

But even after searching the entire room, he didn't find even a single cover coin.

How can a golden pig bodyguard doesn't have even a single coin? Looking at Austen's information, he does not seem to be a decent man from any angle, then where the hell is his all money?? Myne thought confusedly, and just as he was running his brain horse, his eyes suddenly fell on Austen's dead body, or more specifically on his bed.

"how idiot is I, how can I forget about a man's most secure place," Myne said and hurriedly untied Austen from the ropes and with a powerful kick he knocked down him from the bed, clearly, he doesn't have even a little bit of respect for dead people.

After kicking off Austen from the bed, Myne hurriedly removed the bed mattress as if he didn't work quickly then his wife will run away with someone else.

"Oohohoho! So here it is my little baby, come, come to your daddy," Myne said with a big smile after seeing Austen's storage pouch under the bed mattress.

Then Myne grabs the storage pouch and quickly open it. Inside the storage pouch, the first thing Myne saw was a black color bra?

"Huh? Did I start imagining things?? What the f*ck is is a bra doing in a man's pouch! And why does it is smelling so bad," Myne said while holding the bra in front of his face with help of one finger and thumb.

"Sigh, one more weirdo who has a unique hobby, and this one has a hobby of collecting bras, and doing something shameful with them," Myne said after seeing more than 40 different colors and sizes of bra inside Austen's storage pouch, and every one of them is smalling so bad that Myne can hardly be controlling himself to not throw away Austen storage pouch immediately.

"Let's forget about it, anyway, this dude wasn't the first guy who has this kind of weird hobby," Myne said while thinking about a robber who likes to steal women's panties.

After that Myne tie a cloth to his right hand and start taking out all bras from the storage pouch while throwing them in a random corner of the room.

After throwing all bras out from the storage pouch, he also found some other strange things in Austen's storage pouch about whom Myne has no idea what are those things, as example, in the storage pouch Myne found a 10 Inch long and 2-inch thin road type item with some dotes on it, made of a soft and smooth but hard unknown material. Other than that, there was also a weird toy that was made by tying several balls together in order from small to bigger, etc. After looking at those things even though Myne doesn't know about their use but still as a good guy who doesn't like wasting things, Myne didn't think much about them and directly put them in his Inventory, who knows one day they might even be of use.

Other than those things, Myne found some of Austen's dirty clothes, a lot of alcohol bottles, some other daily basis items, and finally most important thing 189 gold coins.

Well, even though I expected more than this since he is a bad guy and has done a lot of bad things with that golden pig but still getting that much from a simple bodyguard who doesn't have much ability is already too much, Myne thought as he transferred all useful things from Austen's storage pouch into his Inventory.

"So one down and two remain, and now it's time to see my little piggy," Myne said with an evil smile while rubbing his hands.

But Just as he was about to leave Austen's room, his eyes suddenly fall on the flower vase that he used to knock out Austen and his sex partner.

"Well even though this flower vase wasn't much expensive but still it is a nice weapon to knock out people. So let's take it since I still have to knock out some more people," Myne said while holding a flower vase in his hand like holding a small hammer as he left the room.

After coming out of the room, Myne again start walking in the dark corridor of the mansion, and soon just as Myne crossed three-room, he saw at the end of the corridor a dim light coming from under a room door.

Seeing the light Myne hurriedly walked toward that room and after coming in front of the room, as Myne try to open the room door, he found that door was closed from the inside.

Shit! The door is closed, now how can I enter the room? Myne thought as he again tries to open the room door while thinking that maybe the door opened luckily but sadly door didn't move an inch from its place.

What should I do now? Myne thought with little tension, clearly, as a noob assassin, he have no idea how to deal with this kind of situation.

But still, as if lady luck can't see Myne in tension, just as Myne trying to think of a way to open the door, his eyes suddenly fall on a closed window of that room, since from start to end Myne all focus was on the room door, that's why he didn't saw this window.

After seeing windows like a lost traveler getting water in the desert, he hurriedly comes in front of that window full of expectation, and when he tries to open the window, by luck that window wasn't locked.

Huu! Thank God this window is opened, Myne thought while wiping sweat from his forehead.

Then Myne opened that window slowly and peeked inside the room.

The room was more bigger and luxurious than the Austen room. Inside the room, a king-size bed was placed in the middle of the room. On either side of the bed, one candle was burning slowly while spreading dim orange light throughout the entire room.

All kind of expansive decoration items was placed all over the room, like high-quality paintings that only his painter know what kind of shit he draw on them, some flower vase with different shapes and drawing on them, and many more things that soon going to become Myne property.

On the bed, a man with golden hair, and a thin body was sleeping peacefully with a big smile on his face, while a girl was sleeping on either side of him. but that is not important, what's more, important is that all three of them were sleeping completely naked while exposing their body in front of Myne, and their clothes were scattered all over the room.

Myne seeing that all three people present in the room are in deep sleep, slowly climb on the window and entered the room.

After entering the room, first Myne closed the window, then he come to in right side of the bed, and stood half a meter away from the bed. Then he carefully stared at all three people sleeping on the bed, especially the girl who is sleeping left side of his main target, or more specifically her big bubbly E-Cup size breasts.

F*ck! What kind of food does she eat to get them to grow so big? Looking at her young and tender face, her age shouldn't exceed 20 or 21 years, but just look at her boobies, Myne thought while adjusting his little brother, clearly, after seeing a naked sleeping beauty with big boobies, Myne's little brother immediately wakeup for his work without any delay. What a nice workaholic guy.

[ Name: Nancy

Level: 06

Race: Hume

Gender: Female

Age: 22 y/o

Occupation: Lucas Town, Town lord guest house head Chef, and Owner of Nancy Sweets Shop.

【Skill】

Cooking LV: ( 9 )

Management LV: ( 5 ) ]

Ohh, she is quite talented, even though she is sleeping with this pig, Myne thought while looking at golden hair guy with some jealousy.

[ Name: Caroline

Level: 07

Race: Hume

Gender: Female

Age: 19 y/o

Occupation: Lucas Town, Town lord guest house head Chef Assistant, Joy House Brothel Worker.

【Skill】

Support Magic: Mind Control ( Small ) LV: ( 4 )

Massage LV: ( 5 ) ]

【 Support Magic: Mind Control ( Small )
Can control someone's mind for some seconds. If the Host's target level is higher than the Host's, then this skill won't be going to work.

Ohh, and this girl turned out to be a big player, even though she doesn't have any cooking skills but still she become a master chef assistant. Seem like she is using her skill quite well, but what a waste, Myne thought while looking at the second girl's breasts, which were so small that if not for the fact that he saw nipples, for a moment he thought that she is sleeping on the stomach, and what he is seeing is her back.

And what is this brothel? I never heard about such a thing from town people but looking at its name it seems like this has something to do with entertainment, Myne thought clearly he is still little green and has to learn a lot of things.

[ Name: Cather Hart

Level: 08

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 19 y/o

Occupation: Forth Son of George Hart ( A Noble ), Pro Rapist.

【Skill】

Double Jump LV: ( 3 )

Fire • Magic ( First Form )

Support Magic: Anty Toxicity ( Medium ) LV: ( 1 ) ]

【 Support Magic: Anty Toxicity ( Medium )
When any type of poison will enter the host's body, the poison's effect will be reduced by 30% after using this skill and as long as this skill is active, the poison will automatically slowly exit through the host's body pores.】

Ohh, seems like our golden piggy doesn't use his skill too often, and how the hell does he f*cked two girls at the same time with his weak body and little dick whose size is only 4 Inches? But at least with his dick little size, he doesn't have to worry that he will make someone pregnant, Myne thought with a smile after seeing Cather's dick while using his skill cut and paste on him and transferring Cather all skills on his status.

[ Name: Myne

LV: 9

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 15 y/o

Occupation: Apprentice Hunter, F-Rank Adventurer.

【Skills】

Appraisal・Complete LV2 (58/200)

Inventory ( 97/500 )

Cut & Paste (9/200)

*Special:-
Stealing hands・Extreme ( 23/50 ),
Double Jump ( 0/50 )

*Weapons Related:-
Dagger・Extreme (14/50),
Two-handed Blade ( 0/50 ),
Axe ( 0/50 ).

*Body Enhancement:-
Swift Feet (Small) ( 26/50 ),
Strong Arm (Small) ( 13/50 ),
Leg Strength Enhancement ( Small ) ( 25/50 ),
Sight Enhancement (Small) ( 47/50 ).

*Magic Related:-
Magic・Wind ( 32/50 ),
Magic • Fire ( 0/50 ).

Support Magic・Speed Reduction ( Small ) ( 14/50 ),
Support Magic・Sleep ( Small ) ( 8/50 ),
Support Magic・Stamina Recovery ( Small ) ( 0/50 ),
Support Magic: Anty Toxicity ( Medium ) ( 0/50 ).

*Normal:-
Needlework ( 1/50 ),
Etiquette ( 0/50 ),
Cooking ( 5/50 ),
Art of Negotiation ( 2/50 ),
Alchemy ( 6/50 ).

[ Money: Gold Coins ( 276 ), Silver Coins ( 66 ) ]

Okay now it's time to do some serious work, Myne thought as he rub the flower vase in his hand while looking at all three people sleeping on the bed like a villain.

Then Myne slowly and carefully climbs onto the bed, because he didn't want to disturb their sleep, and after that Myne first comes in the middle of big boobies girl Nancy, and Cather.

Sigh, I am really going to feel guilty after hitting such a beautiful girl, Myne thought while looking at Nancy's hot body with a perverted gaze.

BAM! BAM!

With two continuous attacks, he successfully knocked out both of them.

Huu! It seems like I become quite professional in knocking out people. When it comes to making someone sleep, this flower vase is more useful than sleep magic, Myne thought as he come in beside flat chest girl Caroline, who doesn't wake up even though he just made a loud noise while knocking out her sex partner and her boss, clearly she is a quite heavy sleeper.

BAM!

With the same style, Myne also hit Caroline with his secret weapon flower vase as well but just as he was about to get down from the bed, he saw that Caroline didn't knock out but because of such a heavy hit, she woke up instead in confusion while holding her head.

After seeing Caroline waking up, Myne becomes nervous, and in rushed he accidentally hit the flower vase on Caroline's head a little too hard.

BAM!

Just as the flower vase touches Caroline's head, she immediately loses consciousness and falls down on the bed, while a little bit of blood starts coming out from the place where Myne hit.

I hope she is not dead, Myne thought nervously and hurriedly come in front of Caroline. Then he put his finger at her nose entrance in order to see if she was dead or alive, but luckily what Myne thought didn't happen and she was still breathing.

"Huhhh! She is alive," Myne said with a sigh of relief while wiping sweat from his forehead.

It seems like my luck is running out, It will be better if I complete my work quickly before things get out of my hands, Myne thought as he hurriedly took out the assassin guide '101 Way To Kill Your Target' from his Inventory and start reading its chapter two.

{ Chapter 2. Time To Get Your Hands Dirty:-

Author Words: Well since you are reading the second chapter then congratulations on your first kill, even though I didn't have much hope in you since you have read a book in order to kill someone but still as a writer I also have some expectations that my book become famous. So as a fellow assassin I want to say some nice words to you in order to motivate you, "go and die drowning in a handful of water," that's it, Thank you very much (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠).

Description: If you read the first chapter and really did what was written in that, then I can assume that you already kill your first target. So now it's time to start real assassin training. In this chapter, you will have to dirty your hands with blood in order to train your mental power so you don't start vomiting after seeing blood in the middle of your mission, by the way since I know that you are a noob so don't worry I won't let you see too much blood just a little bit so you get used to it.

Instructions:-
1. Like the first chapter knocked out your target to reduce the unnecessary problem.
2. If you're doing assassin in a deserted or empty place then ignore this point, otherwise tie your target with rope.
3. Get a sharp knife, dagger, sword, or anything that you can use to cut some skin.
4. Shut your target mouth, because there is a little chance that he can wake up before dying and can ruin your work.
5. Now if all preparation is complete then hold your weapon tightly and made five deep cuts on both of your target hand's wrists.
6. Final step, get a chair and sit down on it until your target dies because of blood loss.

The End...}

This Red Moon ( '101 Way To Kill Your Target, Writer ) mouth is really too poisonous, Myne thought after reading Red Moon's motivation speech.

After that like last time first Myne kicked out Caroline of the bed like he is kicking a pillow not a girl, then he come beside Nancy and lifted her from the bed in princess style and carefully put her on a couch like I said last time Myne have a special sport for beautiful girls with big boobs in his heart.

Well, she doesn't mind if I touch her breasts for some research right? Myne thought while looking at Nancy's big boobies with a lustful gaze.

"Nah, she won't," Myne said with a smile and after taking off his hand gloves, he slowly put his both hands on Nancy's soft boobs.

Ahh! So soft, really in the world nothing is more good and comfortable than playing with a girl's breasts ( only big breasts ), Myne said and start massaging Nancy's big boobies, while enjoying the softness that came from them.

Five Minutes Later...

I should stop playing with them now, Myne thought when his eyes fall on Nancy's private part from where her love juice was already started coming out, clearly, after playing with Nancy's boobs for so long, her body automatically start heating up even though she is unconscious.

After playing with Nancy's boobs for some more seconds Myne finally convinces his mind that he is currently in the middle of an assassin mission and after touching Nancy's boobs last time, he comes in front of Cather and starts tieing him with ropes.

Then while following the assassin guide's instructions he grabs a pink color panty from the ground and put it in Cather's mouth.

Huu! I can do this, Myne thought while taking a deep breath as he sit down on Cather's stomach and took out his dagger from inventory.

After that Myne grab Cather's right arm tightly with his left hand and with his right hand he made five big cuts on Cather's arm's wrist.

F*ck! Wasn't the book said that just a little bit of blood will come out after cutting the target's wrist, then why is his blood coming out like a fountain? Myne thought but still mustering up courage he also made some more random cuts on Cather's left arm.

Shit, My both hands are drenched in blood, Myne thought as he try to clean the blood from his hands while wiping them with Cather's shirt.

But after seeing that no matter how much he tries, he can't clean his hands completely without the help of water, so he gives up, since there was no water in the room. Then he again put on his gloves and start searching for Cather's storage pouch, which he soon found in Cather's pant pocket, clearly, Cather wasn't a careful person like Austen who give his storage pouch too much importance and put it under his bed mattress.

After opening Cather's storage pouch Myne surprisedly didn't find any abnormal thing. In the storage pouch, there was a lot of various kind of alcohol bottles, and because Myne didn't have much knowledge about alcohol so he didn't know about their prices. Other than alcohol bottles Myne found Cather's clothes and some packed expansive girl's clothes as well, clearly, he is preparing to give someone a surprise gift. After that Myne found a high-quality sword with a handle made of pure gold.

[ Name: Caladbolg ( One Handed Fire Magic Sword )

Attack Power: +69

Grade: High

Attribute: Fire

Description: A sword made by Fire Bull Magic Core and Luna Metal that was found inside the volcano. Because this sword is made with all fire attribute-related materials that's why this sword also has the ability to burn itself while consuming its Host magic energy in order to make its attack more deadly, without hurting its Host.
*Strong Against Everyone Until Its Host Has Enough Magic Energy. ]

"Yesh! I finally got a real treasure," Myne shouted after seeing Cather's sword appraisal results.

I know it, this guy is really a golden pig, even though he himself probably never train with a sword but he still has such a nice weapon with him, which saw that how damn rich his father is, Myne thought and again hurriedly start taking out everything from Cather storage pouch in order to found some more treasure but it seems like Myne luck run out completely because after finding that sword other than some random things that Myne have no use and 20 platinum and 700 gold coins Myne didn't found anything.

Well at least now not only did I once again become a little rich but I also get a chance to touch a real platinum coin, Myne thought while looking at a platinum coin with some emotional eyes.

When Myne was 8 years old, owning a platinum coin was one of his hundreds of dreams, and now that dream has finally come true.

"Sigh, anyway let's see if Cather is still alive or if he already started his journey to hell," Myne said as he come in front of Cather while putting Cather's storage pouch in his Inventory.

After that Myne put his finger under Cather's nose entrance to see if he is breathing or not, and without much expectation, he is already dead since the wound made by Myne is a little too deep and because of those wounds, Cather died in a few minutes due to heavy bleeding.

"Two gone now only one left," after saying that Myne hurriedly starts putting every item inside Cather's room in his Inventory since he also has to decorate his house as well and Cather's room has quite a lot of interesting things that Myne wants to place inside his house.

4 minutes later...

"Yep, Now this room like a good place to say, earlier it did not even have enough place to walk properly and looked like a storage room more than a bedroom," Myne said with a smile while walking out from Cather's room after putting everything other than the bed, couch on which Nancy was sleeping, and clothes on the ground in his Inventory.

37