Chapter 27. Mightyena Trio
1.4k 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By now they must have both slept. I don't think they have so much stamina that they can have sex with each other till now. Myne thought while walking toward his last target room, which was none other than the same gay couple's room.

After coming in front of that gay couple's room, where he saw his life's scariest sense, Myne took a deep breath in order to calm down himself and put his ear to the door, to hear if those two men inside the room are sleeping or doing something shameful which Myne in this life doesn't want to see again.

But even after two minutes when he didn't hear any sound from inside the room, Myne slowly opened the room door and secretly peeked inside.

It was completely dark inside the room, but thanks to his sight enhancement skill, Myne can still see everything with a little bit of difficulty.

There was a big bed on the left side of the room and a table with two chairs was placed in the middle of the room, while the rest of the room was completely empty without any kind of decoration as if this room is only used to do some shameful things.

On the bed, two naked men sleep happily while cuddling each other like how a snake cuddles his prey, and Myne watches them while covering his mouth tightly with both hands so he doesn't start vomiting.

[ Name: Eowyn

Level: 14

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 31 y/o

Occupation: Lucas Town, Town Lord Guest House Random Guard, And A Noob Gambler.

【Skill】

Swordsmanship ( Small ) LV: ( 4 ) ]

It said that as people age increases they start developing weird hobbies and today I finally got to see a live example of this Proverb, Myne thought while shaking his head.

[ Name: Jett Meson

Level: 06

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 20 y/o

Occupation: Bastard Son Of William Meson, Owner Of Meson's Night Bar.

【Skill】

Night Vision ( Medium ) LV: ( 6 )

Magic • Light ( Basic Form: Light Beam )

【 Magic • Light 】
The basic version of light magic. Can shoot a light beam from a finger, the more magic energy used while shooting a light beam the more powerful it will become. But before unlocking its first form Host can also use it as a candle, because a light beam needs too much magic energy before it can use in battle.

So Jett being gay in the information was right, huh, but that is not important since he is going to die anyway, what is more, important is that now I don't have to stand with a lantern in hand while doing to the toilet at night, Myne thought and hurriedly transfer Jett's skills to himself.

F*ck! but where the hell is this weird smell coming from? Myne thought as he smelled the foul and unbreathable smell in the room.

I can't stay in this room anymore. Even though it's only been some seconds since I enter the room, but if I stay here for 2 more minutes then I probably die from suffocation, Myne thought while covering his nose with his hand, for one moment he even saw five black people who are wearing weird black color clothes with black color hat and red color glass-like object on their eyes, while carrying a coffin with them, staring at him from the window with a big smile on their face.

Huh? Did someone was staring at me through the window?? Myne thought in fear.

F*ck! Because of this weird smell now I started to imagine things, I should leave this wretched room as soon as possible, Just as Myne thought that he suddenly heard something which makes his blood boil in anger.

Puuuuu...
Puuuuuuuu...

Two continuous blasts of fart were released by both naked men at the same time, one big while the other small, clearly just after looking at their mutual understanding and perfect timing with each other, anyone can say that their pair was made by God.

*Blargh...

Myne who is controlling his vomiting with all his willpower till now after hearing and accidentally smelling fart from just 1 meter away, finally can't take this kind of torture anymore and puke his dinner on the spot.

Now that's enough, I have endured a lot, now even though I have nightmares at night because of them, but I am not going to stay here even for a moment. it's time to take revenge, Myne said angrily while wiping his mouth with his arm, and then he did what you can expect from a noob 15-year-old assassin.

Myne makes around a 5-meter distance from the bed so he doesn't get his clothes dirty and without thinking about the aftermath of his actions, he uses his favorite skill Magic • Wind ( Basic Form: Wind Blade ), and he indiscriminately starts shooting wind blades toward Jett and Eowyn.

Jett and Eowyn who just woke up from their sweet dreams because of Myne's vomiting sound don't even have time to figure out what's going on before more than five green color blades come in front of their eyes and Boom...

Like rain in a storm, wind blades start falling on their body nonstop while cutting every part of their body one by one like cutting vegetables for more than 15 seconds before Myne finally opened his eyes and stop shooting wind blades like a psycho, when he sounds of big bell ringing.

Clearly, Myne's decision of using his skill wasn't as good as he thought, since after using it even though he blow them both to pieces like rags, but because of it he also made a lot of noise and now everyone in the guest house ( other than those dead one) know that an uninvited guest has entered the guest house.

"Shit! I am in trouble," Myne said and after taking a last looked at Jett and Eowyn's bed, on which now just a lot of blood, man's body parts, and wood, was left to seen, he hurriedly come in front of the room window in order to run away from this guest house as the same way as he entered but just like I said last time Myne luck had run out long since age, that's why just as he opened the window he saw three guards standing 10 meters away from him in the garden while talking with each other.

Seeing guards Myne immediately closed the window and run away from the main door before guards found out about his award-winning work and start searching for him like a hungry wolf. In hurry, he even forgot to steal the Jett storage pouch.

...

In the guest house garden from where Myne entered the house, those three black color dogs also woke up from their sweet sleep because of the loud sound of a bell ringing.

"Woof, vow-vow-vow? ( Dad, did it time to eat? )" asked the Youngest Dog of the three to the biggest dog.

"Bow-vow-vow, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, bau-bau-bau-bau- bau-bau-bau-bau, ( well I don't think so, The first thing is that we never get food in the night and even if it were, then seeing them, it doesn't look like these people are going to eat food in such hurry.)" Father dog said with a serious expression.

"Bow-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau- bau-bau? Vow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow, ( Then are those people playing with each other? If so then I also want to play with them. )" the Little Dog said innocently.

"Woof-bau-bau-bau-bow-bow-bow-bow-vow-vow-vow, ( No dear, they aren't playing, it seems like someone has entered the house and they are trying to catch that person. )" Mother Dog said calmly.

"Woof-bow-bow-bow-bow? Bau-bau-bau, bau-bau-bau, ( Then should I go to help them? I can definitely catch that person with my super strong nose in no time. )" Little Dog said excitedly.

"Woof-woof, bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau? bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau, woof-woof-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau, ( No need, did you forget what happened last time when you enter into the house? Not only did those people hit you with sticks but they also didn't give us food for more than three days, so like I always say, learn from your mistake and don't do anything for those people who can't give us enough food and respect for eating, they not worthy of our help. )" Father dog said with a serious expression.

"Woof-woof, bau-bauuu, ( I understand dad.)" Little Dog said in a low voice while lowering his head and ears sadly.

"Arf-Arf, woof-woof-bau-bau-bau-bau, bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau, ( Don't be sad, Son, Once your mother injuries recovered, we will leave this place and return into the forest. Even though the forest is not safe, but at least there is enough food for us, and there we don't have to worry that some stranger will come and disturb us for nothing. )" Father dog said with fake excitedly in order to make his son happy, even though he knows very clearly how dangerous can a forest become for low-level monsters like them.

"Woof, Bow-bow-bow-bau-bauu? ( Honey, do we really have to go into the forest? )" Mother dog asked in a low voice, enough that only Father Dog can hear it.

"Arff, bow-bow-bow, bau-bau-bau-bau,
Bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow.
bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau, ( Sigh, yes we have to, otherwise watching the behavior of these people one thing is clear that they care about our lives, for them, we are just trouble that their master left for them, and if we didn't leave then we probably die from hunger. If only that day we run away a little bit early then we are probably not caught in those people's hands. )" Father dog said emotionally while entering into his flashback.

Just as Father dog was watching his flashback Little Dog's ears suddenly shake a little bit and he hurriedly looked toward his left side and saw a dark shadow running in his direction.

"Woof, Woof, bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau,
bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow? Woof,
bow-bow-bow-bow-bau-bau-bau?? ( Dad, Dad, look someone is coming towards us, do you think that he is coming to give us food? Ohh, Ohh or does he want to play with me?? )" The Little Dog asked full of excitement while jumping around his Mom and Dad, clearly he already start Imagine all those things that make him happy.

"Woof, bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau, bow-bow-bow-bow-bau-bau-bau. Bow-bow-bow-bau-bau, ( Dear, I don't think he even saw us, otherwise he won't running so fast toward us. I think he is escaping from someone. )" Mother Dog said calmly.

"Woof-woof-woof, bow-bow-bow-bow-bow,
bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bow-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bau-bow-bow-bow-bow-bau-bau-bau, ( Don't make trouble for him, Just stay at your place and let him go, he have nothing to do with us, if you did anything then there is a high possibility that he can attack us in order to make us silence. )" Father dog said in low voice.

...

Myne who just left the guest house through the Austen room window, under the nose of a dozen guards and maids, running toward the guest house's outer wall suddenly saw three figures in front of him, and since Myne want to escape hurriedly that's why with sight enhancement, he also uses his newly gotten skill Night Vision.

With the combination of sight enhancement and night vision skills Myne is now no different than an owl, not only he can see at night like in the daytime without any problem but he can also see two times farther than a normal person.

F*ck! How bad my luck is today? Why are these troubles not leaving me?? Myne thought as he slowly decrease his running speed and stood 10 meters away from Dog trio.

Huh, this is strange, Why is there so much silence? Wasn't dogs start barking after seeing strangers?? then why is those three is so silent, and most importantly why is this little guy ( height 20 Inches) look so happy after seeing me??? Myne thought while looking at Little Dog who is shaking his tail while looking at Myne with hopeful eyes, clearly he is still thinking Myne a food delivery boy.

[ Name: None

Level: 04

Species: Mightyena ( Subspecies Of Hellhound )

Gender: Male

Age: 1 y/o

【Ability】

Nether Eyes

Super Bite

Spirit language

Absolute Defense ( Basic )

Description: Mightyena is a subspecies of Hellhound The Guardian Of Hell. Mightyena are known for their intelligence. They can understand any intelligent species language and once they recognize someone as their master they will be loyal to that person until their death. Their life span is around 200 years and as their age increases, so will their power also increase automatically.
Special Note: A Mightyena can only use his all powers when his bloodline purification is more than 70%, otherwise he is only considered a powerful dog, not a monster. ]

What! So they are not dogs, but monsters!! And looking at their race description it seems like they are not ordinary monsters, Myne thought and looked at their abilities since he is quite curious about them, after all, it doesn't always happen when you meet some rare monsters.

【 Nether Eyes 】
Special abilities of Mightyena. Because of it, they can see both day and night time without any problem. Can shoot hellfire through the eyes. With Nether Eyes, Mightyena can see in someone's soul and can know the good or bad nature of their opponent.
Special Note: Because of impurities in Bloodline Host can only use 30% of the original skill.

【 Super Bite 】
After using it Host can bite any kind of object without harming their teeth, and the bite force increases by 3 fold.

【 Spirit language 】
Spirit language is also known as soul language, a passive ability, because of it Mightyena can understand every Intelligence species and have no language boundary since they communicate through the soul.

【 Absolute Defense ( Basic ) 】
After using this ability Mightyena can stop any type of attack and absorb energy of that attack in their hair and make them harder in order to make their defense more strong.
Special Note: If an attacker is more than five levels higher than the Host, then this skill can only absorb one of his attacks, before deactivating.

F*ck! So powerful, If they weren't abilities then I probably steal them immediately, Myne thought full of envy.

But what is this bloodline? I never heard or read in any book about such a thing, Myne thought with a frown and looked at the other two Mightyena

[ Name: None

Level: ???

Species: Mightyena ( Subspecies Of Hellhound )

Gender: Female

Age: 40 y/o

【Ability】

Nether Eyes

Super Bite

Spirit language

Absolute Defense ( Basic ) ]

[ Name: None

Level: ???

Species: Mightyena ( Subspecies Of Hellhound )

Gender: Male

Age: 50 y/o

【Ability】

Nether Eyes

Super Bite

Spirit language

Absolute Defense ( Basic )

???

??? ]

What The F*ck!!! So many questions marks, just how strong are those two, that I can't see their levels, and that big guy even had questions on some of his abilities, this is the first time something like this happened, Myne thought with eyes wide open, clearly it too difficult for him to belive that now even dogs are more powerful then him

Sigh, they are too dangerous it will be better if I run away from here quickly before those guards find out that I already left the mansion and come here while searching me, Myne thought and start walking while making 10-meter distance between himself and Dog trio and soon he comes in front of the wall.

But just as he was about to use his new skill Double Jump to cross the wall, his eyes suddenly fall on the Little Dog who is still watching him with his puppy eyes...

"Sigh, why am I such a nice man," Myne said and hurriedly took out a big metal bowl that he brought to make food and filled it with Orc meat.

Here take this, consider this as a gift from me, since you guys didn't make trouble for me, Myne said and after looking at the Dog trio the last time, he use his new skill Double Jump.

But before using Double Jump, Myne forgot one thing while trying to look cool in front of the Dog trio, that Double Jump skill work on magic energy, the more energy you put in while activating this skill the higher he jump.

So Myne who is using this skill first time and has no little around no control over his magic energy, of course, provide a random amount of magic energy while using the skill, and as a result, where he was supposed to jump 3 meters high, he jumped more than 10 meters.

"Ohh Shit!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh...

That was Myne's last word that the Dog trio heard before he crash landing on the ground.

*Boom...

"Fuck! Ohhoho, It's hurting like hell. Ahhhh, it seems like I broke my leg, and some bones as well," Myne said cryingly lying on the ground in the middle of the road while holding his right leg.

After that Myne took out a bottle of Tear Of God and drank it half.

"That would be enough to heal my leg and other minor injuries till tomorrow morning," Myne said and after feeling that half the pain is over because of the potion effect, he slowly stand up from the ground while cursing the wall maker seven generations.

"Ohh, it hurts a lot, Ohhoho. F*ck! Why is house so far," Myne said, and while taking support from his new magic sword, he went towards his house.

...

"Woof, bau-bau-bau? ( Honey, did you see that? )" Mother Dog asked full of amazement.

"Woof, bow-bow, ( Yes, very clearly. )" Father Dog said seriously, while looking in the direction where Myne is going.

As Mother and Father Dog was talking, In the background, Little Dog was eating Orc meat with pleasure without caring about anything else.

33