Chapter 28. Dinner Invitation
1.4k 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next Morning...

"Sigh, what a great potion, just within 6 hours not only did it heal my all injuries but it also fixed my broken bones as well. One thing has to be accepted that big bro Jin is really a great potion master," Myne said after seeing that his all injuries that he got last night are completely healed thanks to 'The Tear of God Potion'.

Now it's time to start work, today not only I will get my first adventure mission but I also have to find a way to Impress my sweet Aisha, Myne thought as entered the bathroom.

After that Myne hurriedly complete his morning work and just as he opened his house's main door to go out, he saw something that he never imagines in his dreams, and after seeing then he immediately closed the door.

F*ck! How did they find out about my house location? I remember very clearly that I didn't leave any kind of clue that revealed my identity. Shit! Don't talk me that those damn dogs came here chasing my smell, Myne thought and he hurriedly runs toward the first floor to see how many guards Town Lord has sent to catch him. If they are few, then he will beat them and run away and if they are too many then he will run away before they surround him.

Huh? This is the only word that comes out of Myne's mouth after seeing his house surrounding area from his first-floor window, because other than the Mightyena Trio who are leisurely relaxing in his courtyard while considering it as their house, and far away from his house there was no trace of any Town Lord guards.

"What kind of nonsense is this? I killed there two important and one cannon fodder person but those guys send three dogs to catch me? Even though Appraisal skill said that those three dogs are monsters and have quite a high Intelligence but still serious, at least just for formality they can send one guard with those dogs to catch me," Myne said while doubting his own life, that how can people take a professional assassin like him so lightly that they send some dogs to catch him.

"If other assassins know about it, then won't I become a joke among them?" Myne said with sadness while walking out of his house.

Just as Myne walks out of the house, Little Dog who is sleeping beside his Mom instantly wakes up and hurriedly runs toward Myne with full of excitement, clearly he like the org meat that Myne gives him so much that he wants to eat more.

For one moment after seeing a big running toward him, Myne gets so scared that he almost uses his wind magic skill but as Little Dog gets closer to him, Myne realizes something, that Little Dog has no ill intention toward him, since not only he barking at him but his tail also moving like a tornado, which shows that he has no intention to harm him

And soon his theory proved to be true because after coming in front of him, Little Dog instead of barking, jumped on Myne, and after putting his both of front legs on Myne's chest he start licking his face happily while considering Myne's face a sweet candy.

"Hahahaha, oye, stop, don't lick my face," Myne said laughingly while stepping back.

Sigh, This little guy is really weird, we just meet first-time last night, and now he already considers me his friend, but anyway, I don't mind making such a cute guy my new friend, Myne thought while caressing Little Dog's hair.

But since they didn't have any ill intentions toward me, then why did they come to my house? Myne thought with a frown, but even after thinking for a while when Myne didn't get any answer, then he give up and decided to not think too much about it, since he still had more important work to do.

After that Myne gives Little Dog a final pat on his head and starts walking toward his regular Inn for breakfast. Seeing Myne leaving without giving him that delicious food, first Little Dog wanted to follow him but after seeing his Dad shaking his head in disapproval, he lowers his head sadly and again sit down beside his Mom.

...

Myne who has no idea that he just break a little guy's heart, while whistling through the mouth, soon reached 'The Valuable Lady Inn'. Since it was early morning, so there weren't many customers in the Inn. Some random waitresses in their short uniforms doing cleaning work, while some pervert old men who's little brother is long since stopped working still wish to eat the love juice of those waitresses in the name of breakfast just staring at their boobs and butts.

Myne who has seen this kind of thing many times already gets bored, even though this was also one of the most important reasons, why he always comes here to eat. So after looking at a beautiful waitress's blue panties with flowers designed for a while he comes in front of the counter, where the Inn owner's milf wife Olma was sitting on a chair while writing something in a book.

"Yo, Sister Olma, how are you," Myne said with his trademark smile that he gives every girl to whom he wants to make a good impression.

"Huh? Ohh so it's you, you are June's friend, right?" Olma asked after seeing Myne in front of him.

"Yes, it's me, we just meet yesterday," Myne said while eating candy from a bowl that was placed on top of the counter.

So how can I help you, Olma said with a smile while putting the candy bowl in the counter table drawer, clearly, she was a stingy woman, who won't give anything free.

"I want to order a light breakfast of glass milk, eggs, and brown bread with honey," Myne said with a frown after seeing how stingy Olma is.

"Okay, just wait a moment, I soon send your order with someone," Olma said with a professional smile.

"Thanks," Myne said and sit down on the empty table beside the window while waiting for his breakfast.

Five minutes later...

How should impress her? Should I give her a gift?? But we are not that close if I give her a gift now, then won't she just beat me in front of all people??? Myne thought and just as he was about to start his train of thought again in order to find a way to win Aisha's heart, he suddenly felt someone presence beside him and when he turned his head towards that direction, he saw two C-Cup size breasts in front of his nose.

"So, you finally wake up from your daydreaming huh?"

Just as Myne starring at boobies in front of him with lustful eyes, he suddenly heard a familiar voice, only then he looked up and saw June in her beautiful and healthy face without any injuries, holding a big tray of food in her hands is standing in front of him.

"Ohh, Hi June," Myne said with a happy smile, and again start looking at her boobs shamelessly.

Sigh, how did I become this perverted guy friend? June thought helplessly while putting down Myne's breakfast on the table.

"By the way, today you look more beautiful than last night, but why did you come to work? your injuries just recovered, can't you relax one day at home," Myne asked with a frown.

"Ohh about that, tell me the truth Myne, what kind of potion did you give me last night? When today morning I woke up, my all injuries healed completely and you also knew that the way I was injured, my recovering in one night is impossible. And don't even think about laying, otherwise, no one will be worse than me," June asked while trying to look serious, with a knife in her hand, as if Myne didn't say the truth then he will going received a lot of pain.

"Huh? What potion?? I just give you a bottle of painkiller liquid. You also know about my financial condition, with how much I earned from hunting, it's night impossible for me to buy such a powerful healing potion," Myne said innocently like he doesn't know anything about what June is talking about.

"So you just give me painkiller liquid huh? Then why are you not a single bit surprised after seeing me completely healed, as for your financial condition, the way you start eating expansive and luxurious food at our Inn after awakening, it's really hard for me to believe that you are a poor ghost," June said with a poker face.

Huh? Did you say something, Myne asked confusedly, with a mouth filled with a lot of bread pieces like he didn't eat anything for a long time, and seeing his way of eating, some waitresses who saw him while passing immediately start making comments about him in their mind like ‘ where did this pig come from’, or ‘one more wild man’ etc.

Seeing Myne's way of ignoring her questions, June know that no matter how much she asked he won't going to answer her, so she give up and set down in Myne's opposite chair since there wasn't much work to do and she was currently free.

"By the way, do you know, last night someone kill The Town Lord's important guests," June said with a low voice while trying to create a mysterious atmosphere.

"Huh? Really, I didn't know anything about it, tell me the complete story," Myne asked while drinking milk.

Well, I heard from one of my colleagues that last night someone secretly entered the Town Lord Guest House in the middle of the night and brutally killed four people, and you know out of four people, two men were from big noble families. I also heard that after Town Lord know about it, he nearly got a heart attack, and now all the town guards trying their best to find that murderer. By the way, Town Lord also has issued a warrant on that killer, and anyone who found that killer will get a prize of 1000 gold coins, June said while showing Myne the wanted poster that she took out from her blouse, on which a black and white photo of a man who is wearing a black color robe, under the photo in big words ‘WANTED: Dead Of Alive' was written. Under the wanted word, some of Myne's imaginary information that the Town Lord probably get from his lazy guards and his last night's great deeds like how many people he killed or which rich father's spoiled son he killed, was written, and at the bottom of the poster value of Myne head, 1000 gold coins of prizes was written about.

Who would have thought that my little head is so valuable, at least that fatty Town Lord didn't spoil my all hard work, like those damn motherf*ckers who didn't even take me seriously, Myne thought emotionally, while wiping his imagery tear of happiness.

"Oye Myne, are you crying?" June asked after seeing Myne wiping his eyes.

"No, something got stuck in my eye, So does Town Lord take any action to search that murderer?" Myne asked while relaxing on the chair since he finally eat his all breakfast and now he is giving his stomach some time to digest food, before doing anything else.

"Well, I didn't know about that, let's not talk about it, now what I am going to say is most important so listen carefully," June said with a dead serious face.

"Okay, I am listening," Myne said while coming closer to June so he won't miss anything.

"Tonight...( June )

"Yesh, tonight... ( Myne )

"I am going to make dinner for you since you miss last time, so this time you have to come in the nick of time, otherwise, our friendship is over," June said with a smile.

"Huh? So you want me to come to your house for dinner that too at night time, otherwise, our friendship is over??" Myne asked with a big frown on his face.

"Yep, that's right," June said with a smile while nodding her head.

Hearing June answer Myne stood up from his chair and come in front of June. After that, he holds June both hands and after looking at her confused face for some seconds he said with a sigh, "June, even though our friendship didn't last that long, but for me, you are a great friend. But it seems like this is the end of our friendship, If fate wishes, we will definitely meet again."

After hearing Myne's weird answer to her dinner invitation, for some moment June's mind becomes blank in confusion that what kind of nonsense Myne is talking about.

"Huh? So You can rather end our friendship than coming to my house for dinner, but why??" June asked hurriedly after her brain decode the meaning of Myne's sentence, while standing up from her chair,

"Well, you already know the answer," Myne said emotionlessly.

"I know the answer? Wait a minute, Don't tell me you didn't want to come to dinner because of that graveyard??" June asked after thinking for a while.

"Yep! And I will not be going to come near that graveyard at night time no matter what happened," Myne said seriously while thinking about that ghost whom he saw standing in the middle of the graveyard with a lantern, who still gives him goosebumps just thinking about it.

"Aur you really serious? ( June )

"Yep, ( Myne )

"Then how about it, I'll come to your house tonight and we'll have a dinner party there," June asked after thinking for a while.

"Are you sure, there is some problem at my house currently," Myne said with some worry while thinking about Mightyena Trio.

"Don't worry about it, I can easily handle all problems," June said with a smile while making an OK gesture with her hand.

"Ok then as you wish, here is the key to my house. Don't forget to buy ingredients for dinner, I will come home around the evening time since I have some important work to do today. By the way, if you meet some big dogs in my house courtyard, then tell them your purpose to visit my home while showing them the house key, they are quite Intelligent dogs, so they won't make trouble for you," Myne said while giving June his house key.

"Okay, Okay, I will take care of everything, you go and complete your work without worrying," June said hurriedly while taking the house key from Myne's hand while ignoring his last sentence, Apparently, she didn't take Myne's warning about dogs seriously.

As for why Myne give June his house key so easily without any hesitation, well there are two reasons behind it, first, there is nothing expensive in the house to worry about since all the precious items that were in his house, Myne have long since put them in his Inventory, so other than wood and stone that used to make his house, there is nothing valuable in his house to steal. Second is after seeing June's super happy mood and even after doing pervert acts in front of her, she does not get angry today, he immediately knew what she really wanted which he describes in the form of a poem...

*Dinner is just an excuse,
She wants to spend time with me alone,
In order to say thanks for what I did for her,
Tonight she will open her legs for me to show me what's-In-between." (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

( A/N: This is my life's first poem, so please don't take it to heart, and comment to me how you like it.)

Hehehe, I don't know that I can think such a beautiful poem, and seems like tonight is going to be very colorful for me, Myne thought with a perverted smile then just as he was about to leave after paying June for breakfast, June suddenly stopped him and hurriedly run toward the kitchen.

Soon she comes out from the kitchen with a big box wrapped in a cloth.

"Here take this, this is your half part of the gift for everything that you did last night for me," June said while blushing.
"
Huh? By the way, What's inside it?? And what do you mean by half part of the gift???" Myne asked confusedly while shaking the box beside his ear to see if he could find some clue about what is inside the box.

"This is not something special, I made your favorite food and packed it in the lunch box, so you eat in the afternoon, as for why this is half part of the gift because another half part of the gift I will give you after the dinner, June said embarrassingly while her cheeks started becoming red as apple as she said that, clearly she is thinking about something shameful, after that without saying anything else, June again run away but this time she didn't come back.

Just like I thought, a great colorful night, Myne thought with a smile and while imagining all kinds of things that he going to do with June tonight, he exit through the Inn and headed toward the adventure guild.

34