Chapter 34. Most Powerful Adventurer Of Lucas Town
1.4k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Name: Lyle Milestone

LV: 9

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 24 years

Occupation: B-Rank Adventurer

【Skill】

Grappling・Extreme

Magic・Wind ( Basic Form: Wind Gun )]

【 Grappling・Extreme 】
After using this skill Host arm's power and skin defense increase by 50% for 2 minutes.
Cooldown Time: 5 minutes.

【 Magic・Wind ( Basic Form: Wind Gun ) 】
Release a strong wind pressure from fingers within a 10-meter radius around the Host. The more the Host provides magic energy to the skill the more powerful it would become.
Special Note: While casting this skill if the host lost his focus, then there 50% chance that the skill would blast itself because of energy imbalance while damaging the host's hand.

So weak... How the hell did he become a B-Rank Adventurer with his puny levels? Don't people say that a B-Rank adventurer is a super-strong individual who can easily kill an orc with a single attack? But looking at Lyle's status I don't think he can even kill goblines let's not talk about other powerful monsters. Looks like the adventure guild is not as righteous and lawful as it shows itself, but still, his skill seems quite useful, even though his magic skill needs a little more caution while casting. Now if I think about it how would that crazy waitress will react if she know her ideal true power? Will she stop pursuing Lyle or will she act like it doesn't matter and keep trying until she makes Lyle fall in love with her? This is a really good topic to think about, Myne thought curiously.

"So Mr. Lyle what kind of important information are you want to give me? And why is a B-Rank Adventurer like you doing this kind of puny work, don't you have more important missions to do??" Myne asked with a playful smile which he hurriedly hid away.

"Don't talk nonsense, it's not a puny mission it's a serious matter that the guild leader gives me while saying that if I found any top seeding whom I think has the potential to become a high-level adventurer, then I have to explain some important things, so he can grow power in a short span of time and I am doing this for many years, so now hurriedly follow me, I don't a lot of time to waste. I still have to go to the capital city to meet the king in order to discuss some important matter, so hurry up and follow me," Lyle said impatiently.

Wow, what a great story, if not for the fact that I can see his status and know some of his recent deeds, then I probably believe in his remarks, and the way he is trying to give me mental pressure through his words is also quite remarkable if there someone else was here in my place then there is 90% chance that he definitely falls in Lyle's scam, Myne thought while giving a thumbs up to Lyle in his mind since Lyle really have some quality to become a bad gay.

"Okay then, lead the way," Myne said inncoently as if he believe in Lyle's words completely.

"Good, now follow me this will be finished quickly, also you make the right decision if you make me wait a little bit longer then I certainly don't tell you anything and you miss a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity," Lyle said with a friendly smile that doesn't look friendly with his bandage cover face and start walking farther away from the guild building.

So his plan is to take me away from the guild and deal with me, huh, quite a clever move, looks like he has spent some time planning this whole trap, but what I still didn't understand that what the f*ck he want with me? If I am not wrong then this should be the first time when Lyle even saw me, so where is his all hate coming from?? Myne thought while following Lyle.

"Ahm... Mr. Lyle, why are we going farther from the guild? Are not you doing guild work, then won't we should go into the guild instead of going away from it??" Myne asked with a hesitating voice while trying to hold back his laughter since it is the first time when he is acting like a brain-dead noob who can't understand what going on but still followed the script which he supposes to follow, and in this kind of situation where you know your opponent is weaker then you and your mind is relaxed, then it is really quite difficult to control giggle but still, since he was walking behind Lyle, he didn't found anything weird and reply, "Well you might not know about it but it not easy to be famous, whenever I go to a crowded place my fans surrounded me and it becomes quite difficult to chase them away, so in order to not being disturbed by my fans, I am taking you nearby Inn where we can talk peacefully."

"Ohh! I see," Myne said with fake administration.

Tch, Just how much can this man talk lie? With his current reputation, I don't think that even his father would recognize him in front of other people, as for his fans even if he gives them money to act in front of other people, I don't think they will do that unless they don't care about social beating. Let's see how will he react when I remind him of some of his happy memories, Myne thought with a cold smirk.

"By the way, Mr. Lyle, since you are also a B-Rank adventurer then by any chance do you know about that unlucky guy whom some adventurer sexually assaulted and after playing with him they throw him out naked in the middle of the town? I heard that he is also a B-Rank Adventurer," Myne said innocently like he doesn't know much about that incident and only heard some gossip from town people and now wanted to confirm them.

Just as Myne completes his sentence Lyle suddenly stops in his place like struck by lightning, his body starts vibrating out of fear or anger after remembering what happened that night, or maybe because of excitement after remembering his life's first sexual harassment. Till now he was the one harassing others for his fun but now since he become a victim, then who knows maybe his already loose screw of the brain has now completely fallen, and because of that he creates a new way to make his life more thriller, there are many possibilities here but since Myne standing behind Lyle, he can't see his face to know what is going on Lyle mind.

Like this Myne waited around 2 minutes for Lyle's reaction while thinking all kinds of scenarios in his mind, and just as he was about to bored to death, Lyle turn back toward him with bloodshot eyes. He is inhaling deep breaths like he is about to go out of control, then he slowly comes in front of Myne and grabs his shirt cooler tightly, and spoke with a voice filled with hatred and anger, "Motherf*cker, listen, if you want to live some more minutes then shut the f*ck up. Otherwise, I blast your this ugly mouth, got it? Also now if you even spoke one more time before we reach our destination then I will torture you till you beg me for death."

After saying that Lyle releases Myne and again starts walking but this time with a grave mood while releasing a murderous aura from his body, enough to scare any kid.

Hohoho! Seem like Lyle's old memories weren't much pleasant, Myne thought with a big smile like taking pleasure in other people's misfortune.

Now since I confirm that Lyle definitely doesn't have any plan to spare me for his unknown reason and looking at his face it is also clear that today only one person going home unless a third party didn't interfere, then it should be better if I make some advance preparation, who knows after that I get a chance or not, Myne thought with an evil smile while rubbing his hands like a black heart merchant.

After thinking that first Myne cut off Lyle both skills and paste them on his skill column, then he use his most harmless but super profitable skill 'Stealing Hands'.

It has really been quite some time since I last use this skill, I hope this Lyle pocket is as big as his anger. Now go my babies I chose you, go and bring that f*cker all wealth to me, Myne mumble low voice and continuously cast 'Stealing Hands' skill on Lyle.

One time, two times, three-time..... like this after using the 'Stealing Hands' skill nine times on Lyle, and finally, after the tenth time when he didn't feel any solid object in his hand, did he stop.

Hahaha! Just like I thought this Lyle is really a big fish, every time my hand goes in his storage pouch it would bring a lot of coins with him, I just didn't know what kind of coins did I steal, I hope that the number of gold coins would be large, Myne thought as open his Inventory and looked at money column.

[ Money: [ Platinum Coins = 20 > 24 ] [ Gold Coins = 973 > 1,117 ]

Yesh! A fat sheep, hahaha, 4 platinum coins and 144 gold coins, this Lyle is a walking treasure box, who would have thought that this weak-looking chicken is so damn rich. No wonder he becomes a B-Rank Adventurer if I have such a generous father like him who can give his worthless son so much money for enjoyment, then I could also become a high-rank adventurer in just a matter of months, Myne thought with a shocked expression, after all in the Lucas Town where bronze coins are still used as a common currency, and gold coins consider quite rare, having platinum coins is really a big deal.

Anyway, thank you, Mr. Lyle, I hope I have more enemies like you, Myne thanks Lyle for his generosity in his mind, even though big people like Lyle probably didn't care about some platinum coins since he can ask more from his rich daddy ( maybe ) but Myne really appreciates for his help.

Soon while Myne thinking about where he should spend his money, while subconsciously following Lyle, the scene around him start becoming deserted, and after walking 1 more minute they enter a dark desolate alley, where even if someone from the main road tries to look inside they can't see anything clearly unless they come inside. A perfect plan to commit a crime in the evening.

Lyle after entering the alley stopped in the middle of the alley like a villain who was about to start his dramatic speech.

"Mr. Lyle, why did we come into this alley? Aren't we going to an Inn??" Myne asked in hesitation with a voice filled with fear, since Lyle wanted to become a villain then Myne didn't mind giving him a proper environment for his show.

"Didn't I forbid you to speak? Sigh... Anyway, it doesn't matter now," Lyle said while turning toward Myne with a cold and emotionless face. "As for your stupid question, let me tell you something, I lie to you because I wanted to bring you to a deserted location peacefully. At first, I thought you probably show some resistance toward me and it will be a little difficult task to bring you here, but who would have thought that you are such a dumb ass that even after I bring you such a suspicious place you still didn't understand that you are f*cked up.

I still didn't understand what is so good about you that bitch choose instead of me, because of your this f*cking girl-like face? Or you're this firm body?? No matter what but after I kill you she has to come to me. I have invested a lot of my time in her, and now no one robs her from me," Lyle said angrily while pointing his index finger toward me like a psychopath.

If I am not wrong then bitch about whom Lyle is talking is probably Aisha, since that guild waitress said previously that Lyle is pursuing Aisha for quite some time, and when Aisha become my exclusive receptionist, after knowing about it Lyle made a big commotion in the guild, and only calm down after head receptionist aunty beat him like shit. Seem like in order to get Aisha, Lyle made his decision to remove me first from his way, since he probably doesn't know what to do other than killing his love rival, because if Lyle's mind really work properly, then he would have f*cked Aisha a long time ago, Myne thought while looking at Lyle with a smirk like he is a joker.

Clearly, after seeing Myne's mockery expression without any hint of fear, as if a heavy hummer smash on Lyle's mind, his mind becomes clear and he immediately comes to the realization that Myne is playing with him from start to end.

"You Motherf*cker, how dear you make my fun. You disgusting worm go to hell..." Lyle shouted angrily and pointed his both hands index fingers toward Myne, ready to shoot him to death.

(===____===)......

"Is this some kind of new trick to scare people, if yes, then I don't think it is working correctly," Myne said to Lyle with a smirk, even though it was because of him that poor Lyle have to go through this kind of embarrassment.

"Huh? What's going on, why isn't my magic skill working, this has never happened before," Lyle said confusedly, but still did not want to give up, Lyle continually try to fire something from his fingers, which of course didn't work thanks to a certain robber?

"If your bullshit is over then I want to ask you something, why are trying to kill me? I don't think that we even meet before," Myne asked with a frown, even though he already knows the answer but still he want to confirm it from Lyle's mouth.

But just as Myne finishes his sentence, like last time, Lyle again receives an imaginary hummer of enlightenment, and after 3 seconds of deadly silence, he starts shouting crazily, "It's you, you did something to me, that's why my skill is not working, I will kill you bastard, give me my skill back."

After saying that Lyle didn't wait for Myne's reply, and rushed toward him like how a teenage boy runs toward his girlfriend's house when she calls him and said in an extremely seducing voice that her parents are not home and she is alone.

Well come to the point, when Lyle comes to Myle with a speed below average, he raises his right-hand fist to smash Myne's nose but Myne easily dodges his attack which of course wasn't much big deal, since Lyle is a son of a wealthy family who never faces hardship, and other than f*cking girls and bully the weak, he didn't need to do anything, since most of his work done his money. So of course, his physical fitness is poor and his combat experience is technically next to none,

Like this Lyle try to panch on Myne's face some more time but again Myne dodges his attack easily, and after seeing that no matter how much he tries he can't panch Myne, Lyle sit down on the ground and while breathing heavily, clearly, he runs out of his pitiful stamina.

That's it? I have more expectations of the town's one and only B-Rank Adventurer, it seems like without his skills, he is nothing more than a pushover, whom anyone can easily beat. Sigh...What a waste of time, I must go home now, Myne thought while shaking his head disappointingly.

But what should I do with him? Should I kill him and settle this matter once and for all, or retune his skill and let him go, so in order to take revenge for today's humiliation, next time he probably comes with full force and delivers me more skills and money? Myne thought while rubbing his chin with a deep frown.

Sigh, seem like this shit going to live some more days for the greater good, Myne thought while coming in front of Lyle who was sitting on the ground helplessly clearly he accept his reality that he can't do anything to Myne without his skills or party members. After that without saying anything Myne kick on Lyle's face with all his strength.

"Ahhhhh........

After getting a farewell gift from Myne, Lyle starts crying like a girl, while holding his face, but soon he forcefully holds back his tear and shouted toward Myne, while showing his 5 missing teeth and a broken nose from which blood is dripping continuously, "Motherf*cker, what are you doing? Do you know who is my father?? Now If you want to live then apologize to me, otherwise no one can save you from his anger."

"Some people never understand," Myne said while at Lyle's ugly face and use his skill 'Leg Strength Enhancement' which increases his legs strength to a large margin for some time, and kick on Lyle's stomach.

Just as Myne's leg touched Lyle's stomach, Lyle flew from his place like a cannonball and smash into a nearby wall, and spat out a lot of blood from his mouth. If not for his expansive armor which absorbs most of Myne's attack power, then Lyle might have already lost consciousness instead of just spitting blood.

30