Chapter 35. Master Plan
1.2k 5 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A little while earlier just when Lyle guiding Myne toward the desolate alley. Inside the adventurer guild...

"Big Sis Aisha, Why do you treat that scoundrel so well? Aren't you always behaving coldly towards other people when they try to come near you, then why are you giving him a green signal?? Don't tell me you like him," Mia asked frowningly after Myne left the guild.

"Sigh...It's not about liking him, even though he is cute, well-behaved, and a little bit different from others with a lot of mysteries surrounding him but seriously it's not about it. It's just he is the perfect candidate to become my exclusive adventurer. At first, I just gave him a little bit better treatment than others, but today after seeing his mission record which is quite outstanding I decide to behave like a cute and innocent young maiden in front of him, so he never considered leaving me or joining another guild for more benefits, because if what he said is true and today mission he really clear without any external help, then he is defiantly a wild black house, whom I won't let go from my hands no matter what. After all, I still have to find a good partner, I can't die a virgin with such a beautiful body, right?" Aisha replied with a wide grin, clearly her title of 'Demon' did not come from out of thin air.

"But why him? There are many other men who have those qualities or might be better than him, you don't need to go after that shit to save time, have some patience and you surely find an awesome man for yourself," Mia said concernedly.

"Huh? Okay then, Little Monkey, since you have so many problems with Myne then I have a proposal for you, if you can tell me the names of 2 men age around me who have those qualities, then I immediately quite to being Myne's exclusive receptionist and never talk to him again, but if you can't then you will stop bothering me and never try convince me for my decision because of your little ego. now tell me your decision, my dear," Aisha asked with a smile while folding her arm around her chest.

"Well...Can I get some time to search for those two men?" Mia asked with an innocent gaze like a little child who is asking for candy from her mother after making trouble.

"Hehehe...Of course, hell no, just give me an answer quickly, otherwise shut up and never mention those kinds of nonsense again, you and I both know how hard it is for us to find a good man in this little town, so it will be better if instead of giving me unnecessary advise you might as well find a good boy for yourself before all boys around your age get married and you left single," Aisha said matter of fact, which hit like an arrow to Mia.

"And try to save some money as well, otherwise if somehow you manage to find a boy for yourself but he finds out how you always waste all your money on your body in order to make it more hot and sexy without thinking and easily get cheated by any random loser, then he definitely runs away from you."

After hearing those bitter words, at first, Mia just lower her head in embarrassment since this was true and she really spends quite a lot of her money in order to become more beautiful, but soon she realise that something is not right, because this is not Aisha's voice but someone else, so she hurriedly looked up and saw a girl the same age as Aisha sitting on the Aisha desk with a mocking smirk on her face.

"What are you doing here Luna? This is not your brothel, where you can open your filthy mouth as you like, and get your dirty ass out of Big Sister Aisha's desk, otherwise I will make sure you clean it properly. Besides who the fuck gave you the right to talk to me like that?? Don't forget who is senior here and who is junior. If even again you use your tongue in front of me like today, then remember that not even your aunt can save you from getting fired," Mia said in a domineering manner like she is the guild leader of this guild, not her grandfather.

"And how are you going to do that? By begging in front of your grandfather, until he won't agree?? You can only do that, other than that what can you do to me, you flat-chest dwarf," Luna said angrily without caring about Mia's threat while massaging her D-Cup breasts in front of Mia, in order to tease her and make her jealous, and clearly, her plan worked perfectly because just as she said that Mia face become red from anger and she cast her Tornado skill on Luna to blast her sluty face, especially her those damn big boobs.

But just as wind energy particles start gathering in front of her hand and taking the shape of a big tornado, Aisha suddenly grabs her hand while indicating to her to stop this nonsense of being angry at every little thing and after looking at Luna she spoke with an extremely cold voice, "Luna, if you have anything to say then spit it out, if not then f*ck off, don't make things difficult for yourself, I didn't want to make your aunt sad."

"Of course Miss Aisha, naturally I have something important to say that's why I come here otherwise how can I have so much courage to disturb you," Luna spoke with a humble smile.

Actually, the thing I want to tell you is that today morning when you are not present in the guild, some people come here looking for you, but since you weren't here so I meet with them, they said that they are party members of Lyle our guild only B-Rank Adventurer, and want to quit Lyle party. At first, I don't understand why they want to leave such a powerful adventurer but still since they were in a hurry so I accept their request and remove their name from Lyle's party list. Only after seeing with their own eyes that I really remove their names from Lyle's party list, they took a big sigh of relief. Then asked me to report an essential message to you after you retune to the guild, they said that after you make that newbie your exclusive adventurer, Lyle went completely crazy, he starts drinking alcohol like there would be no more sunrise while quarreling with every person who comes in his way. Even If this matter reached this point, that was still fine, but things got worse when he suddenly declare that he want to kill your new friend. At first, they thought Lyle just saying it in the drunkenness of alcohol but when today morning Lyle invite them to kill your new exclusive adventurer, that time they realize that Lyle really loses his mind, so after rejecting Lyle's invitation they hurriedly come here to remove their name from Lyle party before he completes his evil deed. So this is all I have to report, but still, what a loss, such a good guy becomes a mad murderer just for a girl who never talks to him properly. Sigh, I really have sympathy for Lyle, if someone loves me like him, then I am willing to do anything to get him," Luna said with a helpless smile like she really felt pity for Lyle but deep down she is cursing Lyle for his stupidity, just how much he wanted to f*ck Aisha that he even willing to kill someone so he won't come in his way, and what is so great about Aisha? Other than her beautiful appearance everything about her is dangerous, and if he can't control his little brother then he just has to say a word, and I am more than happy to spread my legs for him, but No, he only wants Aisha's pussy, f*cking idiot.

Unknown to Luna's inner thoughts, after hearing Luna's words, a deep frown paper on Aisha and Mia.

"Luna, are you telling truth? You know what happened if you try to joke with me, right? It won't be going to be good for you, if you dare to mess with me," Aisha asked with a heavy voice, after a moment of silence.

"Of course, I'm telling the truth, I still wanted to work at this job, so why do I make trouble for you, who can easily kick me out of this job? By the way, I think I saw Lyle some moments ago, who is talking with a young boy and after saying him something he took that boy with him and walked into a dark alley, now I think about it I felt like something is wrong with him, don't you guys also think so? Huh! why are you both making such weird faces like you saw some kind of ghost??" Luna asked jokingly with a little giggle.

But no one replies to her third-class joke. Mia looked toward Aisha and spoke with a grim expression, "Big Sister Aisha, if you are also thinking what I am thinking then I feel like if we didn't do something soon, then I think your exclusive adventurer slot will be soon going to be empty."

"Stop your wretched talk and hurriedly inform the guild leader that his little donkey lost his mind and is now about to commit a big crime from which even he can't save him," Aisha said while talking out something from his desk drawer.

"And what about you?" Mia asked confusedly.

"Well, I am going to find them, I just hope it's not too late until I find them," Aisha said and hurriedly runs out from the guild.

"Sigh... And I hope that Lyle completes his work quickly before Aisha found them, even though I didn't believe that he can really do that now," Mia thought while shaking her head and start walking toward her grandpa's office to inform him about his best friend's son's deeds.

"Hey! What's going on here, at least tell me why are you guys suddenly start acting so seriously, I also want to know...Sigh!...Again, those two ignore me just like that," Luna said with a helpless smile on her face.

...

At the present time after Myne beat down Lyle.

"What a waste of time, and here I thought that fighting with a strong opponent would give me some battle experience in which I am leaking the most but this Lyle turned out to be a paper tiger, really too disappointing," Myne spoke while looting Lyle belongings, especially his equipment which was quite high-quality items. After stripping Lyle half naked, while taking almost everything other than his pants and shirt and also a small 20c.m. long kitchen knife which he was hiding in socks for god knows what reason, Myne left half unconscious Lyle alone and exited the alley.

But just as he took 1 step out of the alley he saw something which immediately halted his legs to move any more forward. What is Aisha doing here? Is she searching for something?? Myne thought as he watch Aisha who was talking with an old lady with a tense expression.

Whom is she looking for? Some moments ago she was completely fine, did something happen after I left?? But this is also a good chance for me, I should observe her for some time who knows maybe I get some more clues about her past, Myne thought while secretly peeping at Aisha, although Myne doesn't like spying on anyone, but today this is little different since it's not an everyday situation where you found your crush in a desolate area of town with a worried face.

Like this Myne observe Aisha for an entire minute and the more he observed her the more he felt like something is wrong because in the last entire minute Aisha communicate with 3 people and every time she stop someone for inquiry, she always asks the same question, even though Myne can't hear what is she talking about but he wasn't completely clueless since from his observation, he get some clues as well.

From what I have seen just now it looks like Aisha is tracking someone and somehow she also knows that he/she is in this area, also the way she is describing the appearance of that person with her hands, it seems like that person has the same height as Aisha, but because I can't hear her voice, so I didn't know full information of that person, but still wasn't it is too much for a coincidence that just as Lyle brought me in this alley, Aisha also comes here? Myne thought with confusion.

Wait a minute, what if Aisha is looking for me? Now, this makes sense since when Lyle invite me to come with him in front of the guild, that time there were many people present there so it's not completely impossible that someone inform about this to Aisha since currently Lyle is quite a hot topic and his every action attracts a lot of people eyes on him. So Aisha who probably knows Lyle's true nature must have definitely guessed Lyle's true motive. Upon learning of this, she quickly set out to rescue me, but because she didn't know my actual location, that's why it took her so long to get to this point, now this theory seems pretty accurate, Myne thought with a smile as he patted his own shoulder, praising himself for solving such a huge mystery with just a handful of clues.

While Myne praising himself, suddenly wheels of his brain start spinning at crazy speed as a magnificent idea pop up in his mind. F*ck if this plan really works then Aisha will definitely become my girlfriend in just a matter of days, Myne thought with excrement, and hurriedly looked at Aisha who was just 2 minutes away from the alley where Myne currently hiding. I should start my work soon, I don't have much time, Aisha can come here anytime.

Thinking such Myne hurriedly comes to half-unconscious Lyle who is mumbling something in low voice. The first thing Myne did after coming to Lyle gives him a lovely slap on his face, which poor Lyle couldn't handle properly, and straight up kissed mother earth.

After seeing Lyle's pathetic state, Myne nodded his head in satisfaction, as for his inhuming behavior toward Lyle, of course, Myne didn't care about it, since it was Lyle who want to kill him, hence now no matter what, Myne is not going to show mercy to his villain buddy.

Then Myne took out a medium-grade healing potion which he save for an emergency and feed it to Lyle, "Sigh...I hope I am not wasting my precious potion on shit, and my master plan works out exactly as it's supposed to," Myne spoke in a low voice while watching the healing potion taking its effect as Lyle's face start becoming relaxed probably because of decreasing pain and soon enough Lyle who was laying like a dead dog a moment ago slowly open his eyes in confusion like he just wakes up from a nightmare. But as soon as he came to his senses, the first thing he did is starred at Myne who is sitting in front of him with a dazed expression while probably thinking why is this demon from his nightmare still here instead of vanishing after he woke up, but soon his memory refreshed and he remembers everything, then Lyle let out an ear-piercing cry like how a girl let out when some hooligan surrounded her and when they try to touch her.

"Ahhhhh...F*cker, get away from me," Lyle yelled with closed eyes, and like a kawaii girl he gather all the remaining strength he have and push Myne away.

But because Lyle's eyes were closed he didn't know what happened after he push Myne away, but one thing Lyle felt weird is when he push Myne, he doesn't feel any kind of resistance as if he wasn't pushing a man but a dummy made of cotton.

Huh? This is quite weird, Lyle thought with a frown as he open his eyes slowly but after seeing the view in front of him, Lyle open his mouth wide in shock, because in front of him Myne, who is like an overlord, bullying him till now was currently lying on his stomach while his body twisted continually for an unknown reason.

Did I do that But how? When did I become so powerful without myself knowing about it?? Did I awaken some kind of mystical power like those heroes in fairy tales??? Lyle thought with a surprised expression while staring at his own hands like an idiot, but soon his surprise die down, and an excited expression appear on his fox-like face.

"Hahaha...Finally, Now I also become a real powerhouse like those basterds in the capital, now with my new power let's see who bullies whom, Lyle spoke with an ear-to-ear grin on his face while imagining the happy moment when he would beat all those people who have bullied him till now, especially that Denial, who always beat him every time he saw him, just because he f*cked his sister and made her pregnant. Lyle still didn't understand why is that guy so angry with him, what so the big deal about making his sister pregnant? It's not like he did this the first time and before this, no one said anything to him if something like this happened, at best his father scold him a little bit and that's it. Then why is that guy reacting like he kills his parents? Lyle never understands that guy and nor he wanted to understand, for him, the only thing that mattered is to take revenge for all the beating he suffer under his hand.

While Lyle having a great time imagining beating his old rivals, Myne, on the other hand, was making preparation for the next step of his master plan, after performing an oscar winning act and fooling Lyle to think that it was because of his super strength that he was injured so badly just with a single push from him that now he can't even stand up from the ground.

This should be enough, other than this I can't do anything while acting like a defeated third-class cannon fodder, like those guys in the books I have read before, those poor fellows can even be beaten by the protagonist's weakest harem whose only role in the book is to make protagonist life difficult with their brain dead deeds and when things go south they start acting like a harmless animal and hide behind the protagonist until the trouble is over. I should learn from those books and must remember that no matter what happened never get close to those kinds of wretched people, Myne thought with little fear in his heart just thinking about working with such a wretch person gave Myne chill all over in his body.

After that Myne put that dangerous thought into the most important section in his mind where he stores most of such life-saving lessons that he learns from books or from people and looked at his bleeding index finger which of course wasn't injured because of Lyle. This is done by Myne himself in order to get the most important material of his plan 'blood', without it how could Myne look at the pitiful and helpless boy in front of Aisha? With a clean dress without any injuries, of course, he won't get much sympathy from Aisha, and without sufficient sympathy, he can't go to the final phase of his master plan. After looking at his bleeding finger for some seconds, Myne starts using it as a cosmetic, first putting some blood around his nose area and then both sides of his mouth as if because of Lyle's monstrous beating he has thrown a lot of blood from his mouth.

Sigh...If not for the fact that it hurt like hell and I don't have enough courage to do such a thing, it would be perfect to make my disguise real without any flow, but I really do not have the guts to break my own nose, Myne thought with a helpless smile. Those heroes in books really make it like breaking their nose is nothing, but this is also understandable since most of their life they spend fighting and bleeding, so it wasn't much of a big deal to break some of their body parts, especially those anty hero type or villain protagonist those guys are real deal since for them pain is just a tool which they use to temper their body and soul. One day I will be as awesome as them, Myne thought while making a resolution deep in his heart, but those things are for the future currently Myne doesn't even have enough courage to break his nose so let's not talk about walking the path of becoming villain protagonist.

After putting enough blood on his face, Myne slowly tries to stand up from the ground like a heavily injured person who is using his last remaining power in order to stand up, while indicating to his enemy that he was still alive and can take more beating.

And just as Myne expected after seeing Myne trying to stand up, Lyle come out from his daydreaming and looked at Myne like how a hunter staring at his prey with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Ohohoh! Looked at our little adventurer, wanted to escape from my hands huh? how naive, how did I even beaten by someone like him?? But anyway, it doesn't matter anymore, since now the tables have turned, and it's time to settle some old debts," Lyle thought with an evil smile as he come beside Myne, who is acting to get up with a lot of injuries while making face like he is having a great amount pain but somehow he managing control his emotion and didn't start crying like Lyle.

"So how do you like the taste of your own medicine? You are probably regretting it now, right?? That you should not have made this lord angry," Lyle asked jokingly but after not getting any response from Myne, the smile on Lyle's face started fading away slowly.

"Ohh, so you want to play hard huh? Let me help a little bit," After saying such Lyle kicked Myne's stomach like he is kicking a ball, and Myne who naturally didn't receive much damage from Lyle's kick because of how weak he is, but still as a professional actor, Myne follow his own script and start rolling on the ground until he smashes to the nearby dirty wall. while rolling on the ground Myne made sure that he would become dirty as much as possible, because of this reason when Lyle was about to kick him, Myne already select the direction where the alley is most unclean in order to become the dirtiest man alive until Aisha didn't come to rescue him.

But opposite to Myne, clueless Lyle still doesn't find anything wrong even though there are more than 100 loopholes in Myne's acting, nodded his head in satisfaction after seeing Myne's fake miserable condition.

And just when Lyle was about to go near Myne to make fun of him with his comments, from the corner of his eyes he saw some people standing in front of the alley entrance while discussing something. Even though Lyle is a big idiot who can't understand some simple things but his brain still works enough to let him know that he doesn't have much time left to play, because of his previous ear-piecing scram some people seem to notice their movement and defiantly find out that something is wrong going in this alley. But because they are normal people without much strength and since it is quite difficult to see inside the alley without coming in, those people are hesitating to come in without knowing how many people are in the alley. After all, those people only have one life and they didn't want to waste it for a stranger.

It seems like I have to finish it quickly before those men called town guards and if guards find me with this shit then even my newly awaken mysterious power can't save me, Lyle thought as he hurriedly come in front of Myne.

The first thing Lyle did after coming to Myne has punched him hard in the face and broke his nose.

"Ahhhhh...F*ckk..."

"Yesh, this is how it should be, now you are acting more normally," Lyle said with a smile and took out his little kitchen knife from his socks.

"Even though you rob me completely, even my expansive cloth didn't spare but you forgot to take off my shoes, and thanks to that I still have my secret weapon with me, you shouldn't have been so careless," Lyle said with a mocking smirk, completely forgotten that he can just take Myne's ( empty ) storage pouch for a better weapon, but happiness is such a scary that even an idiot person can become more idiot, enough to think a kitchen knife a secret weapon if he was too happy.

"Now you can go and die, also don't forget to say hello to demons in hell from me," Lyle said with a crazy grin on his face and stabbed his kitchen knife directly into Myne's right lung.

"Ahhhhhhhh.......

"Yesh! Yes, cry, cry like there is no more tomorrow, and as a matter of fact, there is really no more tomorrow for you because you are going to die now. Hahahahaha...Waahahahah..."Lyle spoke while laughing crazily with open arms like a typical second-rate mad villain who finally defeats the hero at the start of the story before his plot armor activates fully while snatching heroin from the hero so he can lock her in a room for his satisfaction so she can eat his food in free until hero become strong enough to beat him and take her away.

But in the midst of Lyle's joyful moment, an arrow with a small green feather on its nocking point came flying out of nowhere and directly hit on Lyle's right leg.

"Ahhhh..." After getting hit by an arrow, now it was Lyle's turn to cry out in pain but still, he manage to calm down and looked toward the alley entrance to see which motherf*cker shot him, but after seeing the culprit behind the attack, Lyle open his eyes wildly in disbelief, never in his dreams did he expected that someone whom he always thought weak as chicken would dare to attack him without any warning.

**********

Hello Guys, This is your friendly writer Little Copy.
Today I want to say something important, which you guys probably thinking as well if you're reading my novel from start.
As you guys might have noticed that recently I am delaying posting new chapters, where earlier I used to take 4 days to post a chapter, but now I take 5 or sometimes 6 days. For this issue, I have a reasonable answer, First of all, if guys think that I have become lazy like other uncountable writers like those on web novels who stop their work till they reach 30 chapters then No, I have no desire to stop it now. Come to the main topic, I am taking so much time in posting the new chapter because first I am an unemployed poor bastard so you can imagine I have quite a lot of pressure from my family to get a government job ( since in India government job have more freedom and a lot of free time to do other things,) as soon as possible, because of this reason most of my time goes in the study and hardly I can manage to save 3 hours to write my novel. In those 3 hours, I have written contact, dialogues, background data, etc...and believe me, doing all those things with half english language knowledge is everything but easy.
So you guys might probably can imagine why I take so much time but still since I take the time I also try to make the chapter big enough to satisfy your hunger. Okay, now it's time for bagging, So my dear readers if you like My novel then please consider supporting me on my Patreon page, your support gives me not only motivation but a good tool against my parents, so when they asked me what I am going more then 3 hours with my phone ( yes phone I don't have a computer ) then I can also say pridefully that I am using my time wisely not wasting it on useless things, okay that's it for now.
Thanks for reading this...(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

30