Chapter 36. Beauty With Thorn
1.2k 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aisha! Are you out of your mind? Why the f*ck are you attacking me??" Lyle asked with great difficulty while enduring a lot of pain.

"This question I must ask you is what the f*ck are you doing, and where the hell did you get so much courage that not only do you dare to attack Myne openly but also try to kill him?" Aisha roared angrily like mother lioness and again without hesitation, she fired an arrow that hit Lyle's other uninjured legs.

"Ahhhhhhhh...........!

After shooting the arrow, Aisha didn't look toward screaming Lyle anymore and quickly come to Myne who is laying on the ground silently, Lyle's secret weapon, his kitchen knife was still stuck in Myne's lungs only god and the author knows if he is alive or moved to the afterlife.

"Oye, Myne, are you alive?!" Aisha asked worriedly while shaking Myne's body in order to wake him up.

"*Cough! Well, I am still alive but if you didn't stop shaking my body then I can't say with guarantee," Myne said while coughing painfully.

"Huu! Thank god, you are still alive, at first when I saw you laying on the ground like a dead dog, I thought you have already left this world to meet some demons in hell," Aisha said with a cute smile while wiping out sweat from her forehead.

"At least think something good about a dead man, and why do you think that I will go to hell after death? can't I go to heaven??" Myne spoke with a helpless smile, even though he know that with his personality and mindset it is night impossible to go to heaven but still he didn't expect Aisha could guess about it.

"Hehehe! Myne, you are such a funny guy, why do you think that there is such a thing as heaven? For low-class people like us who have to fight for everything in life, of course, there is no such thing as heaven for us, we are destined to go to hell and have fun with demons. So accept the reality before you got schemed by some crept priest," Aisha said while looking into Myne's eyes with an adorable smile as if what she spoke till now is nothing special while her right hand like a snake silently touched Lyle's knife.

"Haha...I think you are right but still, it was...Ahhhhhhh....F*CKkkk..."

"Tch, Tch... Myne, Don't you know that abuse is a bad thing? And here I thought that you are a good boy," Aisha said with a playful smile while shaking Lyle's knife in front of Myne's face, which she removed from Myne's lungs when he was completely distracted by her sweet words and talking nonsense according to her plan. This was Aisha's plan from the start so she can take out the knife from Myne's body before healing him with her skill but because she didn't like unnecessary drama, which was quite normal in this kind of situation, she didn't inform about it Myne beforehand and directly took action.

"Ahh..., Shit it's hurting so much, Also I am still a good boy, okay. It is you who is a bad girl, and why didn't you warn me before removing that knife?" Myne said with a painful expression and closed eyes while covering his wound with both hands but just as completed his sentence suddenly warm energy enter his body, which immediately start healing his injuries.

Feeling pain decreasing every passing second, Myne slowly open his eyes and saw Aisha sitting beside him with her hands resting on his wounded area, a green light continuously shone on her hands while sending unknown energy inside his body, which felt super nice as if some use this kind of warm energy for massage, then there is a high chance that he can become addicted to this feeling.

"So now tell me, whom are you calling a bad girl, Hum, Hum?" Aisha asked with a mocking smirk.

"Well, I..."

"Okay, stop staring at me like an abandoned puppy, it makes me feel guilty like I am bullying you, also don't try to wake up for some minutes so your body can relax from such a fast recovery," Aisha said while stopping her skill after confirming that Myne all injuries are healed completely.

After finishing saying that Aisha grab her bow which was laying beside her and stood up from her place and headed toward Lyle who was still crying like a noisy brat while rolling on the ground.

"So Lyle, why don't we have a little chat where? I wanted to ask you some simple questions and after that, I'll send you on your way, how about it?" Aisha asked with a poker face while looking at crying Lyle without even a single bit of mercy or gentleness.

"You crazy bitch, go away, don't come near me I don't want to talk to you, just go away and leave me alone," Lyle said with a fearful expression.

But Aisha didn't show any kind of change in mood after hearing insulting words from Lyle, She just stare at him for some moment, and then she spoke in an extremely cold voice, "Good since you understand then here is my first question, why are you want to kill Myne? Also please try to be a little cooperative and honest before opening your mouth, so you save both of us time and energy, and if you didn't answer me quickly then I have to use some alternative method to spit out the answer from your mouth and believe me you defiantly would not like those techniques."

"You crazy woman, I said get away from me, I didn't want to talk with you, for god sake just leave me alone, please. I just want to go to my home," Lyle said while sobbing a little bit, clearly, now Lyle finally can't take this kind of mental pressure mixed with a lot of physical pain anymore and lost his all calmness and took out his true cowardly self in front of Aisha and Myne.

Sigh, I just want some answers, but instead of giving me what I want, he just showing me his emotional drama, what a pain in the ass, Aisha thought while looking at Lyle calmly without showing even a signal bit of pity toward him, even though Lyle performs quite a wall and if he tries this trick on the middle of the road then he might get some maundy money from passably people but sadly this kind of bagging is not going to work on Aisha.

"So you are not going to cooperate easily, huh? Very well, that's it then, let's play torture-torture a bit," Aisha spoke with a beautiful smile while taking out a 40 c.m. long dagger from her storage pouch.

"Hey! What are you doing, why did you take out your dagger?" Lyle asked fearfully while staring at the dagger in Aisha's hand nervously.

But Aisha clearly wasn't in the mood to explain anything to Lyle, and then without saying any more nonsense she stab her dagger into Lyle's right thigh just some c.m. below the area where her arrow was inserted.

"Ahhhhh..."

Just as Lyle was screaming loudly, enough to destroy the eardrum with his voice alone, Aisha without showing mercy or giving him time to take a breath, grabbed her dagger and arrow and forcefully remove them from Lyle's thigh.

'Ahhhhhhhh..." Again Lyle's lofty scream resolved in the entire alley while sending a chill through all onlooker's bodies who were standing at the entrance of the alley enjoying Aisha's free show with great interest. As for helping Lyle in name of justice or any of this kind of nonsense, well no one present in the crowd was brave or heroic enough that he is willing to risk his life for someone else shake, and if Lyle was a victim here who was bully by Aisha, then there is still some chance that someone tries to stop Aisha, but since many people show Lyle stabbing knife in Myne, so now no one wants to stop Aisha for punishing an evil guy like him.

But to the onlooker's and Myne's surprise, Aisha didn't stop there, after removing her dagger and arrow from Lyle's right thigh, she looked at Lyle's pathetic and crying face and slapped his face with all her might.

After getting slapped by Aisha who was clearly more powerful than she look, with a *Bang sound, like a dead bird falling from the sky, Lyle's face touches mother earth with no resistance while ejecting a large amount of blood and a fistful of teeth from his mouth before losing his concussion.

Then Aisha did something that no one watching her free live torturing session expected, she cast her skill on Lyle and start healing him.

Soon with Aisha's magic skill 'Healing ( Large )' Lyle who was on the verge of saying goodbye to the world because of pain and blood loss, slowing open his eyes in confusion, not knowing what going on with him, a moment ago he was feeling pain like he was in hell, and just the next moment all the pain suddenly vanish like it never exist in the first place.

But before Lyle could even come to his sense and realize what was going on, he just saw Aisha's cold and emotionless face and her raising right her hand in which she was holding a dagger, and without any delay, she stab that dagger into his thigh, again.

"Ahhhhh...!!!After feeling unbelievable pain, all of Lyle's memory returned immediately. But deep down he wishes that it was all just his nightmare and he quickly wakes up and it's all over, but like always some of our wishes never become true unless you have a legendary plot armor or anything similar pervert heaven-defining thing like that, but sadly Lyle has non of them. On top of that in order to make things more hellish for Lyle, before he could even calm down a little bit, Aisha again stabs him non-other place than Lyle's thigh, just this time she chooses his left thigh because Aisha believes that change is necessary for life, as for why she is venting her all anger on Lyle's thigh why not his any other body parts? That's because of her skill, even though her skill can heal any kind of injury, even grow missing limbs if she has high enough skill levels, but as we all know nothing in life comes without cost, this principle also applies to Aisha. Even though her skill can heal any type of injury, but each wound requires a different amount of magic energy to heal, for example, if Aisha thrusts her dagger into Lyle's thigh and then heals that wound, it cost a total of 5% of all her magic energy reserves she has, but if she does the same thing with Lyle's heart then it would cost 25% of her all magic energy reserves. Not everyone has perverted skills and never-ending magic energy storage like Myne. That's why Aisha isn't attacking Lyle's other body parts and even though she can attack Lyle's other normal parts like arms, and stomach but Aisha has her own choice and she prefers the thigh for the best body part for simple torturing because of its soft and a lot of areas part.

"F*ck! Just how much does Aisha want to torture that guy? Does she have some kind of old enmity with him or something?? Even if Lyle chased her for quite some time but her favorability toward him shout fall to this level right??? Wait a minute what if she is doing this because Lyle harmed me???? I hope it would be later, but still, no matter what after this incident Aisha defiantly becomes quite famous in the town, I just wish that because of it Aisha doesn't lose her job, Myne thought worriedly while eating 'Yellow Nimra Berries', previously because of Lyle he lost quite some blood and although Aisha had already healed him, but for some reason, he suddenly felt extremely hungry like he didn't eat for many days, hanch now he is eating some snacks while enjoying the show. At first, he wanted to eat something heavy so he can fill his empty stomach but then he remembers that someone is waiting for him at the home with a lot of good stuff so he abandoned that idea and decide to eat something light that gives him enough energy until he reaches his house.

Also what the hell are those guys doing there? And...Wait a minute, is that guy running a betting stall, when did this happen?? Good grief, now this is called making money in other people's misfortune. That guy defiantly has all quality to become a big businessman in the future if he didn't stop halfway, Myne thought while praising that guy who is fooling other people at the alley entrance to place a bet on Aisha or Lyle, as for Myne everyone ignores him, no one care about a weakling like him because other people point of view Myne is just a loser who is hiding behind a girl ( a dangerous girl ) in order to save his ass.

Just as Myne thought was about to go off-topic, suddenly Lyle stop scheming in the background. And after feeling deadly silence around him, Myne hurriedly looked toward the main battlefield and saw Lyle laying on the ground with a blank face like some kind of ghost possess him, as for Aisha she was no longer sitting beside Lyle with a dagger in her hand ready give Lyle another tour of hell but just standing beside him with her bow place on her back and her dagger nowhere seen probably she put it away.

"Now, Lyle, can you tell me why you want to kill Myne?" Aisha asked with a poker face.

Because he was getting your too close, I have been trying to get close to you for such a long time but never succeeded not even once but this newbie just after joining the guild became your exclusive adventurer, that time I thought that my all previous hard work become waste but I still didn't want to give up, so I come to the guild to convince you that your decision is wrong and only I am worthy enough to become your partner but you always ignore me, never in once you meet me no matter what I did. That time I become depressed and nearly give up trying but then I thought that instead of convincing you to change your brainless decision why don't I just remove the main obstacle in the middle of my and your way..."

"So you thought that after killing Myne I will change my mind and come running in your embrace, I am right?" Aisha asked while interrupting Lyle before he could finish his sentence and staring at him weirdly as if she is looking at some kind of unique creature.

"...Yes," even though Lyle's answer was simple but everyone who heard that only Sighed in their mind while thinking that what kind of thing his mother eat during her pregnancy that she give birth to such an idiot man.

"Thank god I don't have such an idiot son otherwise, I am not even worth showing my face to anyone," Randon Onlooker No.1 said while taking a deep breath of relief.

"Yes, you are right, I am really feeling pity for his father, who probably has to clean up the mess that his son left behind for him but still at the end of the day he can't do anything about it. I believe that Lyle's father defiantly did many wrong things that's why as retribution for his wrongdoing he get such a worthless son," Random Onlooker No.2 said while shaking his head.

"But no matter what you guys say, this Lyle really has the heart of steal, otherwise, just for sake of a girl to whom he barely talks, he's ready to commit such a crime as killing someone. If you asked me I would say that even for my lover I didn't think that I kill someone for her sake," Random Onlooker No.3 said while looking at Lyle with admiration for his courage.

While onlookers were discussing Lyle's matter with each other seriously while giving him less positive, more negative comments, Aisha also can't take this kind of nonsense anymore, so after looking at Lyle one last time, she just shook her head with a sigh and retunes to Myne who has immediately hide away his barriers after seeing Aisha turning toward him and again lay down the ground like a patient.

"Huh? Myne why are you still laying on the ground like a dead man??" Aisha asked in confusion and worry-filled voice, after coming to him.

Ahm? Aisha, so it's you. *Cough, it's nothing, I just felt hungry all of a sudden as if someone sucks my all energy, so I was laying down to save energy so I won't pass out from hunger, but now since you retune then I can relief now, Myne said in a weak voice while sanding up like an old man in his end of life but just as he stood up as if his legs become jelly, he staggered a little bit and fell straight into Aisha's embrace while burying his head into her soft and big breasts.

33