Chapter 38. June R-18
2.1k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hoo...Thank god that those dog trios retune to their house and saved me a lot of trouble, otherwise I really don't know how to deal with them, Myne thought with a sigh of relief.

At present, he was standing in front of his house and watching the surrounding area to see whether those monster dogs of the town lords is still camping in his barren garden or not. And finally, after confirming that there isn't even a shadow of the dog trios, did he nodded his head with satisfaction and enter his house which wasn't locked, probably because June was already in the house waiting for him.

After ending the house at first Myne wanted to say 'I Am Home' because this was his father's trademark line which they always said every time he enter the house, but after thinking for while Myne decide not to say that and ruin the fun. It will be more interesting if suddenly come behind June and surprise her.

But just as Myne took 4 or maybe 5 steps secretly without making any sound, suddenly a black shadow come running toward him at lightning speed and directly pounced on him.

Mayne who was not prepared for such a sudden attack, could not control himself and fell on the ground with the invader on his stomach. Just when Myne was about to push away the assailant on top of him, who was surprisingly small in stature, perhaps half his height, suddenly he felt a wet object touching his face and start licking him like he is some kind of sweet candy.

"Haha...Stop, stop licking me, Haha...I said enough," After saying that Myne use his Strong Arm skill, and forcefully removed the attacker from his top. Then he hurriedly backed away and stood up from the ground while wiping saliva on his face with his shirt sleeve.

So disgusting, what's going on with today's attacker? Instead of using weapons, now they are using their tongue to attack their target, Myne thought angrily.

"Wait a minute, tongue?" Just as Myne said that as if his head was hit by a 'Strom Rabbit' kick he hurriedly looked toward the attacker, and on only word that come out of his mouth is, F*ck. Because in front of him a black color 1-meter-tall dog was standing with its tongue hanging out of its mouth and an excited expression while wagging his tail left-right.

"Little Doggy! what are you doing inside the house? And how did you get in??" Myne asked with a frown to Little Mightyena's dog while touching his soft fluffy head. Even though Myne knows that dogs can't talk but since Appraisal skill said that the Mightyena dog species is a super-intelligent species then it doesn't hurt trying, and who knows this little guy...I mean doggy can understand what he is saying and give him some clues, then not only it will prove that this little doggy can understand Hume's language but also have enough intelligence to answer others' questions through gestures.

But what Myne expected didn't happen, the little doggy instead of showing the high level of intelligence that Myne wanted to see, simply lay on the ground on its back showing Myne its belly, indicating that the way he caressed his head, now he caressed his tummy in the same way, clearly he is having a lot of fun.

Sigh, it seems like I am expecting too much from this little fella, Myne thought while shaking his head with a helpless smile but he still knees down and stroked that little doggy stomach, because it was really quite a fun thing to do and he can't just ignore someone who clearly likes him, right?

While Myne playing with a little doggy, suddenly a sweet voice comes in front of him, which immediately attract his attention.

"Myne, what are you doing? And when did you come back??"

"Huh?" After hearing a sweet voice Myne looked up and saw June standing in front of him, wearing a white color short skirt with a pink color top and a green color designing apron on top of them, holding a big bowl in her hands, looking at him with confusion.

"I just come back, and when I come in this little guy jumped on me to play with me, so in order to not make him sad I start playing with him," Myne said with a smile while standing up.

"But why are they inside the house?" Myne asked confusedly while looking at mother dog and father dog behind June.

"Huh? What do you mean by what they are doing in the house, aren't they your dogs?? When I come to your house like you said I saw them in your courtyard, at first after seeing them I was a little scared but still, I gather my courage and walk to your main door while ignoring them but just as I was about to put the key in the lock they surrounded me. You don't know how much I was scared at that time, but then I remember your advice, even though that was a childish thing to do at that time but still, since I believe in you, I said to them that I am your friend and I have the key of your house which you give me yourself. After I finished saying that, the biggest dog in the trio come in front of me, and just when I thought that I should start running now, that dog smell me a little bit and walk away with the other two dogs. Only then I took a sigh of relief but after I enter your house this little doggy of yours which does look little to me from any angle also comes in with me, and just when I am trying to get him out, the other two dogs also enter into the house. Then I helplessly give up while thinking that maybe you let them enter the house so that's why they didn't want to leave, so then I ignore them and start making preparation for dinner, and they just obediently sit down in the kitchen while watching me," June said while looking at the little dog beside Myne with a complicated expression, after all not every day can you meet such a smart dog that too three together.

"It's good they didn't bother you," Myne said with a smile.

"Sigh, okay, now if you don't mind then can you get them out? Food is cooling down, so hurry up," June said with a smile while slowly walking toward the kitchen.

"As you wish My Lady," Myne said jokingly, and just as he wanted to get Mightyana trio out, he saw that they are already walking out from the main door and the mother dog also closed the door after leaving.

Good guy, so only that little doggy is ignorant but the other two have a high level of intelligence, huh? Till June was in the house they didn't stop following her and kept an eye on her but after seeing me they left the house by their own sweet will, Myne thought while staring at the closed door with little curiosity in his eyes.

But soon he put those dog trios matter in the back of his mind till tomorrow, since now he has an important dinner to attend. Then Myne closed the house's main door from inside and walked into the kitchen.

Inside the kitchen, June was standing beside the dining table placing food on the table like a cute newlywed housewife with a beautiful smile on her face. All kinds of food were kept on the dining table, for example, he saw two types of dishes made of orc meat which he left in the kitchen before leaving, two types of vegetable soups, sweet cooked rice, some sweet potato, mixed fruit salad, and juice, etc, anyway, he doesn't know much about cooking, his main focus was always on eating not cooking, and he only cooks food in past when his money was about to run out.

"So how was my preparation? Isn't it nice??" June asked with a prideful smile.

"Yes, it's beautiful, you seem to have worked hard, and honestly, I didn't expect you to cook so many dishes for just two of us, but thanks for working so hard," Myne said to June while patting on her head and compliment her sincerely for her hard work, which she deserves.

"Thanks for the compliment but can you stop messing with my hair now?" June said with a poker face.

"But they are so soft, I really can't stop myself from playing with them," Myne said unwillingly but still after making June perfectly straighten hair like a bird's nest he remove his hand from her head.

"Then my beautiful Lady, if you allow, may we start eating this wonderful food before it cools down?" Myne asked jokingly.

"Sure, My Lord, but only after you take a bath and clean yourself, then we can immediately start eating. Also, I already prepare bath water for you in the bathroom, so go and take a quick bath, I am waiting for you here till then," June said shyly while giving Myne a knowing smile that every adult couple or person who has read quite a lot of R-18 novels or dudes who admire a curtain toad sage from their heart can understand.

And of course, Myne, who comes in the last category type people immediately under the hidden meaning behind her shy smile, although he doesn't know that curtain toad sage also known as ero sennin but still as a big pervert who likes big boobs the most, Myne acquire a lot of knowledge in this filed in free time after the death of his parents.

"Okay, just wait 5 minutes, I come back at the lightning speed," Myne said, and hurriedly run toward the bathroom like a dragon stalking him.

2 Minutes and 23 seconds later...

June, who just finish placing reaming dishes on the dining table while thinking about a certain topic that she heard many times from her colleagues but never show or read about it herself, was still in deep thought, and just as she sat down on the dining chair, with a bang Myne open the kitchen door and enter in quickly while panting a little bit.

Seeing Myne who took the bath at unbailable speed and his wet hair from which water was still falling, June come out from her thoughts and spoke with a helpless expression, "At least you would have wiped your hair with a cloth, what's the hurry? I'm not running away."

"Hehe, what are talking about? Of course, I know you are not going anywhere but my mother always says that guest is like god, we should not be kept them waiting, and for me, you are not only my close friend but also a guest who come to my house the first time, so how can I make you wait so long? As far as my hair is concerned it will dry itself within a few minutes, so don't worry," Myne said with a smile while sitting on the chair opposite of her.

After hearing Myne's shameless answer, June just roll her eyes without saying anything,

Like this while talking and joking with each other Myne and June finish their romantic dinner privately without any third-party interference.

"By the way, no matter how many times I say this, but you really have an innate talent for cooking, it's really hard to believe that with such a great talent you are still working as a waitress. Why don't you try to become a cook? Being a cook is a lot more profitable and comfortable job than being a waitress, not only you will get more salary but you also don't have to deal with those perverted people daily," Myne said while drying the plate with the cloth that June handed him.

Currently, Myne helping June to clean dishes after dinner, at first, June didn't let him help her but after using legendary Mouth No Jutsu on her, she finally agrees with a sigh, but Myne clearly saw happiness in her eyes which she try to hide but failed.

"Do you really think so?" June asked in a low voice while looking into Myne's eyes shyly.

"Of course, I am telling the truth, don't you believe in me? And if you really do believe in me then promise me that tomorrow when you go to work, you defiantly ask your boss to give you a chance," Myne said with a smile while encouraging her.

"Sigh, okay, I will try as you said," June said and nodded her head nervously.

"Don't be nervous and be positive, everything will be fine, trust yourself, Myne said gently while combing her hair with his fingers.

Watching Myne, who is trying to raise her spirits, June didn't reply, she blushed a little bit and raise her head toward him.

June was taking heavy breaths as she was inches away from his lips, her heart beating like a drum. Myne was now so close that she could smell his scent, feel his warm breath tickling her skin, and her his heartbeat in sync with her heartbeat.

And the next moment their lips met. *Kissss... Myne felt the juiciness of her soft rosy lips. He gently touched her head from behind as they both kissed passionately.

"Myne...ahm..." June moaned and pulled him close towards her. She wanted to feel the warmth of his body. Myne's hand also went toward her waist as he was pulling June towards him while they both kissing each other. Myne rested his elbow next to her head to get closer as they kissed. their bodies were nearly touching each other, Myne clearly felt June's hard nipples on his chest.

After kissing a lit bit more June separate her lips from Myne's lips and stared at his eyes while panting with a red face.

But Myne who got the green signal and still wasn't satisfied put his lips on hers and starts the second round of kissing. June who got a lit bit of courage was no longer acting passively. she also clumsily started to respond to his kisses. This was June's first time kissing someone so passionately and because of this soon they lost themselves to the heavenly pleasure.

After savoring the taste and sensation of June's soft and fragrant lips, Myne gently pushed open her little mouth using his tongue and put it in her mouth. His tongue snaked its way in to find hers and intertwined with it and started to suck on it, June was shocked by his move. As it was something she didn't expect.

She tried to resist as it was something she didn't know he would do. But after a few moments of unsuccessful struggle, she stopped resisting and surrendered herself to the pleasure that she started to feel for the first time in her life and let Myne do what he wanted. Myne who already has a lot of experience in kissing thanks to his open-minded Big Sister, didn't let down June's expectations with his wonderful moves, and while giving June pleasure she never felt before, Myne himself also enjoyed every moment. Unlike before when Big Sis Maya dominated him, here he is the king of battle, who is playing with a noob who is no experience in this kind of thing, so of course, now he is now going to enjoy every moment while teaching June.

After kissing for many minutes continuously, Myne finally broke the kiss to let her breathe. They both were breathing heavily while staring into each other eyes. This time June's face, ears, and neck were all rosy. From her face, Myne could easily tell that she also enjoyed it as much as him.

"June! How does it feel life's first kiss? Do you like it??" Myne asked with a smile while hugging her gently.

"Mmm, it was wonderful, I like it, but how do you know that this is my life's first kiss?" June said and burrowed her red face in Myne's chest embarrassingly.

"I just know about it, I have a special skill related to this matter," Myne said teasingly, and then without any warning, he directly lifted her up in his arms and start walking towards his bedroom.

"Ahh! What are you doing, quickly put me down," June said screaming while clutching Myne's neck tightly.

"Don't worry, I am just taking you to the bedroom, don't tell me you want to do the next activity in the kitchen," Myne said with a smile while looking into her doll-like clear eyes. he give her a quick peck on the lips, which immediately calm her down.

Soon Myne enters his bedroom with June in his arms in princess carry style, and after placing her on the bed gently. Then he gently put his hand on her cheek and after giving her a peck on the lips, he asked while looking at her face which turn red like a tomato because of how awkward their position is, "Shall we continue, or do you want to take some time?

"Please continue, Don't stop now, you can do anything you want but please be gentle," till she said the last word steam starts coming out from June's head and her voice become so low that Myne hardly heard what she said because of how embarrassing she was feeling.

“Good! Then let me give you one more kiss.” Myne said as he embraced her in a tight hug and started kissing her again. He passionately kissed her while June also started responding. In a few minutes, they were panting again. Myne’s little brother who was now hard as a rock was trying to pierce through his pants in order to come out and show its might.

Myne also climb on the bed and came onto her. He then started kissing her nape, biting her earlobes while he put his hands on her C-Cup size breasts. He started fondling them while kissing her now and then.

“Mmmh!…Ahh!…”

June who was feeling herself getting lost to his touch let out a few moans of pleasure. Hearing her moans Myne started pinching her erect nipples, which now become visible, clearly, she didn't wear a bra today.

“Ahh…ohh…hmm!…”

June closed her eyes and kept moaning. Then Myne tried to remove her apron while still entertaining her but wasn’t able to as she was still laying on the bed.

Seeing this June blushed red. She then sat up and took it off by herself, then she remove her top as well, presenting him with two beautiful-looking round C-Cup size boobs. They were completely white as if someone has poured milk on them with two crimson color little buds, which were erect now.

Myne directly went and groped her boobs with one hand each. He started squeezing them and then brought his face close to one of them and liked her nipple and started to suck on it while he kept rubbing her other breast.

“Ahh…Mmm…”

June moaned a little louder this time when he suddenly started groping, licking, and sucking them.

“They are so soft and fluffy. I love them.” Myne unconsciously blurted out.

Hearing his comment, June blushed while she felt happy that Myne liked her breasts, even though they were a little bit small, this was what she worry about today morning while thinking about whether he would even like them or not, after all, she heard from my girls that most of man like big boobs. But now after hearing praise from him she is really happy. Any woman would want a man to appreciate her body, and her appearance and June wasn’t an exception to that.

Myne kissed and caressed her two jugs of milk, which is empty currently but he doesn't care. He then went down while kissing and caressing her torso, to which June responded erotically.

He then poked his tongue in her navel and started caressing it slowly and used a little force so she could feel it.

“Unn…Myne…not there…it…feels funny…it tingles…ahh…mm…” June’s body shivered and she completed her sentence in between her moans.

It’s her sensitive spot huh, Myne thought and continued playing with it using his tongue. He would occasionally blow on it and because her navel was wet with his saliva, she would feel chills in that area. After teasing her for a while, He put his right hand under her skirt and undies to explore her sacred area.

“Ohh!”

“Mmmh!…”

Myne and June exclaimed simultaneously. Myne because when he didn’t feel any pubic hair on her lower torso. June on the other hand, Moaned when she felt his hand reaching out to her nether regions.

“June!” Myne called out in a low whisper.

June who was lost in pleasure responded with a nod “Yes?”

“Did you clean your hair down here knowing that we are going to do fun tonight?” Myne asked teasingly with an evil smirk.

"It's not like what you think it is. I like to keep myself clean and don't like unnecessary hair," June replied with a cute angry expression.

"Okay, I understand," Myne said and started to rub her vertical lips gently after moving her underwear a little bit side, but he was again surprised when he felt sticky liquid on his fingers.

She is already wet from the kissing and caressing earlier. Myne thought as a proud smile appeared on his face. He then started to rub her outer labia and clitoris, making her moan non-stop. He then pulled her skirt together with her underwear down from her waist and took it off in one go and threw it away skillfully, after all, he has quite a bit of practice in throwing clothes.

“Myne, don’t look,” June said embarrassingly when she realized that she was lying naked in front of him.

June was stunned silly at the moment and finally reacted and closed her legs tightly while she put her hands above her naked pussy to cover it. She was embarrassed to show her naked body to him.

Myne, after seeing her naked body which was stunningly glamorous as if she was the perfect piece of sculpture, was mesmerized by her beauty. She looked just like a fairy while laying there naked. Her jade white skin was glistening in his eyes. Her slender long legs coupled with her soft and perfect handful size breasts, and her slim figure, everything made her look stunning.

Myne just wanted to pounce on her and have sex with her crazily but he refrained from doing so because that would make her uncomfortable. Although he successfully held himself back, His cock on the other hand was about to explode.

He kissed on her hands and then guided her hands out of the way to let him see his pink juicy pussy. As he moved her hands away and opened her legs, he was presented with her pink glamorous flower. He reflexively went down and kissed it.

“Haah…Mmm…”

June moaned as he kissed her little flower. ​He then went and kissed her lips and fondled her breasts to let her calm down and overcome her embarrassment a little. No matter what, it was also her first time and she was also very nervous. After a few minutes, he rubbed her clitoris with his index and middle fingers. After making sure that her body was not much tense anymore he let his index finger dive into her sacred cave.

“Ahhh!…”

June let out a loud moan. Her pussy reflexively clenched on his finger. He could feel her pussy tightening around it as if it was resisting it from entering deeper. Myne stay put for a few moments then started moving his finger in and out of her pussy slowly. Her juices were overflowing.

After a while, he put one more finger. June suddenly tightened her vagina again and shouted out.

“Myne…It feels weird. Something…something is coming out…ahh…oh…it’s cominggg….” Her eyes glazed over in the sensation.

She then cummed uncontrollably, her sweet nectar flowed out like a dam being released. His hand was wet in her juices. He disrobed himself and smeared her fluids on his rock hard cock to make it wet and rubbed it on her vaginal entrance a few times.

June came to her senses and when she felt him rubbing his big and thick cock on her pussy. She said panicking “Myne, will it fit?

"It’s hugeeee…Ahhh”

Her voice was cut short when without warning he pushed the tip of his cock into her virgin pussy.

“Ohh!”

Myne exclaimed in pleasure after the tip of his cock went into her wet and warm pussy. He closed his eyes to feel it. After staying still for a moment he leaned over and whispered in her ears “It will hurt for a few moments, bear it okay.” Saying this he planted his lips on hers to stop her from making any loud sound and rammed his cock inside her pussy with a thrust.

“Mmmm….!

June let out a muffled scream in his mouth as he was kissing her. He didn’t move. He kissed her and with his left hand started stimulating her clitoris in the hope to divert her mind from the pain.

“Huff…huff…huff…Gasp!”

June’s breathing was rough. She was feeling searing pain in her pussy. Myne said it would hurt but he didn’t tell me it would hurt this much. June thought.

Little did she know that Myne was also surprised at how much pain she was feeling. His first time was with Big Sis Maya who was clearly an experienced player and wasn't a virgin so he didn't know how much painful it was for girls.

She should be fine after her vaginal muscles adjust according to my dick, Myne thought while giving June enough time and waiting patiently without moving an inch. He look down and saw that blood start leaking out from June's pussy but it soon stop.

After a few minutes, her breathing became normal and because Myne didn’t stop caressing her breasts and occasionally teased her clitoris, she also started to feel good.

“June, Are you okay now?” Myne asked her with concern.

“Yeah, I’m fine now, Myne,” June said blushfully averting her eyes and looking to the side.

Hearing her say that and her cute reaction reassured him a little but he didn’t start moving. He leaned forward and kissed her on the neck. Then he made her look into his eyes and went for a deep, passionate kiss. While he kept his hands busy by squeezing her breasts with his left hand, simultaneously he pinched one of her nipples.

June quivered a little. Myne continued his kiss. June now started to feel good too. Until now Myne was the one who was sucking her tongue and lips but now June tried to do the same.

Unexpectedly, June felt it more when she actively did that Myne also liked it. A little while after she lost herself in pleasure, she felt his thing twitching inside her as her pain was now gone. She then broke the kiss and murmured in low voice, "Myne, you can start moving now, it doesn't hurt anymore."

Hearing that Myne showed her a bright smile and gave her another peck on the lips and said “Okay!” Myne who got the green signal to go ahead didn’t wait for another moment as he was already rock hard inside her. He slowly pulled out until only his glans were inside and then shoved in again. Like this, he started the piston movement at a slow speed.

“Ohh…ahh…umm…”

June started moaning and Myne also let out a few groans because he was feeling the pleasure he couldn’t until now. It was a wonderful feeling. He could feel his melting inside her due to the unimaginable pleasure. While thrusting his cock in and out of her pink flower.

June was also moaning in pleasure. She clearly could feel his thick cock exploring the depths of her pussy. Until now she didn’t believe that this activity which she thought was only for reproducing could give such pleasure. She had her eyes closed and she unconsciously started to squeeze his cock as if she didn’t want it to go out of her.

“Ohhh…”

Myne groaned in pleasure when her vagina started to wrap around his dick and put more pressure on it. When Her pussy which was already very tight now started squeezing him, he felt like he was going to cum right away. He stopped moving and pulled his cock out. He started to kiss and squeezed her boobs aggressively because he was too excited to treat her fluffy buns gently.

“Ahh…nnnn….ohh…haah…”

June's moans reverberated in the room which made Myne even more excited knowing that she was also feeling it. He then sat on his knees between her legs and held her hips a little high with his hands so that he could easily thrust into her.

He rubbed his dick on her wet pussy and then in one thrust, he shoved it inside her. ​

June moaned loudly. Unlike before, he started ramming his dick inside her harder and faster.

“Ohhh……ahh…slow…ahhh…”

June’s moans became louder. She was going wild by his sudden increase of speed and he was going deeper in this position. Her saliva was dripping down from her mouth and her tongue was hanging out.

*Shlick* *Shlick*

Myne didn’t hear her plea and continued thrusting hard. The slapping sounds, when her hips and his thighs were colliding crazily, were reverberating in the room like heavenly music.

“Myneee… it’s cominggg out again..” June shouted amidst her moans.

Hearing that she was cumming, Myne also let out his load inside her. They both orgasmed simultaneously. They were in that position for a few minutes and Their juices were overflowing.

“Haa…haa…haa..” Myne and June breathed heavily.

Myne relinquished his hold on her and let her body fall on the soft bed. After cumming max pulled his cock out and their juices flooded out. He laid on top of her buring his head in her boobs, breathing heavily.

“It was fantastic!” Myne exclaimed. He was grinning from ear to ear.

“How was it, June?” Myne raises his face to look at her. Somehow she was looking even more beautiful in his eyes now.

“It was very painful at the start but it felt really good in the end.” June shyly spoke. Myne was entranced by her bashful appearance. His rod was again hard.

"So do you like it? Did you enjoy it??" Myne asked with a smile.

"Yes, That was the best experience I ever had till now," June said with a blush but this time she didn't break eye contact.

Seem like she got a lot of confidence after losing her virginity, Myne thought.

He cupped her face and kissed on her lips. “Let’s go for another round. Shall we?” Myne said and without waiting for her reply, he grabbed her thin waist and made her sit on top of him.

“Ahhh!”

June let out a surprised yelp but didn’t resist and smiled coyly.

Myne put his cock in her pussy easily. It felt good for both of them as it was still wet from their combined love juices.

Myne grabbed her waist to move her up and down, and with his strength which increased quite a bit after leveling up, June doesn't heavy to him.

As they started their next round of lovemaking. June’s moans and the slapping sound of their flesh once again resounded in the room.

......

Woof, Woof, vow-vow-vow-vow, bau-bau-bau? ( Mom, are those two Hume fighting with each other? ) Asked the little doggy while eating the remaining orc meat which Myne give them after eating dinner.

Bow? woof, woof, woof, Woof?? ( Huh? Of course no sweety, why do you think they are fighting?? ) Mother dog asked gently.

Woof-bau-bau-bau-bau? Bow-bow-bow-bow?? ( Then why is that sister screaming sound coming? Should we go and help her?? ) Little doggy asks innocently.

Hearing his son's innocent question, before mother dog could say anything father dog interrupt her and said, Woof, bau-bau-bau-vow-vow-vow-bow-bow-bau-bau-bau-bau-bow-bow-bow-bow. ( Son, they are not fighting, they are exercising in the house, and that big brother who gives you meat now is probably teaching her strictly and that sister didn't want to exercise so in order escape from training she is screaming, yes, that is the reason. )

Wooff, Bow-bow, vow-vow-vow-bow-bow, ( I see, that sister is probably a lazy person then ) Little doggy said while nodding his head understandingly and after ignoring June's loud moans, he continue his eating.

Seeing that they convince the little dog with their story, both adult dogs took a sigh of relief, and after looking at each other and then little doggy, they also decide to do little night exercise tonight after the little dog sleeps.

35