Chapter 87. Dungeon Trolls and Their Skills
725 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing Aisha's question why Cocka Grice didn't use its skills, Myne paused for some seconds before replying casually, as if it has nothing to do with him, "Who knows, maybe this guy forget to use them after seeing my handsome face, what do you think?

"Tsk, shameless," Aisha mumbled while rolling her eyes annoyingly, she is now really getting bored with Myne's continuous nonsense.

"Now let's see the long-awaited drops..."

[ Name: Speed Shoes

Agility: +20

Grade: High

Attribute:

Special effects: Movement Speed increases by 2 times.

Description: Special item manifest with the dungeon energy and dropped after defeating the floor boss. ]

[ Name: Ciel Sourie

Agility: +50

Grade: Ultra

Attribute: Wind

Special Effects: 1. Movement Speed increases by 3 times.

2. Air Walk

Description: Special item manifest with the dungeon energy and dropped after defeating the floor boss. ]

Huh? Am I seeing things? Or one of the dropped items is actually a magic item? Myne thought unbelievingly while rubbing his eyes after seeing the status of the drops.

But even after watching the status two more times and when the data still doesn't change, he couldn't help but let out a loud curse.

"F*ck!!!"

"Hey! Myne, don't I said you not to use that word," Aisha immediately complains hearing the forbidden word from Myne.

"Sorry, I was just carried away," Myne apologize with a light smile while picking up both Ciel Sourie and Speed Shoes from the ground. Both of them are shoes with nice looking designs which are suitable for both men and women to wear.

Three times increase in movement speed, huh? And the Wind Walk effect seems like an upgraded version of my Double Jump skill, but this effect can let me walk in the air with enough supplies of magic energy. Although both of those pieces of equipment are good, but are not much use to me, well let's give the magic one to Aisha, as for the other one, I think giving it to Sylphid will probably make her happy, Myne thought and put the both of shoe type equipment into his Inventory. He will give Aisha her shoes after returning back to the Inn room, as currently, Aisha doesn't look like have any mood to wear new shoes.

"Now I genuinely feel a little bad for your friend, although it is okay to kill his target but getting his mission item as well, that shows how unlucky he is, and I believe that he will defiantly vomit blood if he knows about it," Myne said while coming close to Aisha, and again putting his arm around her neck.

"Just as I said before this is what dungeon exploring’s like, no one knows what would happen next, and we are not that close of friends, we only meet two times and that too confidently, so there is not much friendship. It's just he is a nice guy, and didn't want to see people dying in front of him, so always gives them free advice," Aisha spoke calmly while shaking her head, and walking toward the next floor with Myne.

"I see, a nice guy huh? Sound interesting," Myne thought with an evil smile, and touch the transfer stone to go to the next floor.

......

"Boss, do you think those guys can kill the boss just by themself?"

Outside the B1 floor boss room, Cass who was resting alone with closed eyes suddenly heard Lisa's worried voice.

Lisa is a new awaken who just recently join their group and is a completely newbie. If it is not for the fact that her healing skill is really having a wonderful effect, he might never let someone as inexperienced as her come into his team, and let her risk her life.

"Damn it! I know I shouldn't let Aisha go there to fight with the boss alone," Cass cursed in a low voice so as not to disturb his teammates.

"Huh? Alone? But Boss wasn't that man also with her?"

"You mean that idiot, what can he do in there? Looking at his previous behaviour I can say with my full confidence that he isn't as experienced as you in the matter of exploring dungeons, let's not talk about him being powerful enough to fight with a boss monster.

Also, Aisha specialises in archery as her nickname suggests. No matter what, due to a bow’s nature, there’s no choice but to take a distance from the target before attacking. To make use of that ability, she will need an excellent tank. That is absolute. And did you see any Tank with her?"

"No, but maybe that guy is a Tank?"

"Are you kidding with me, now? It would be a miracle if that guy is a Tank, don't you see even after crossing two entire floors of the dungeon, his clothes weren't even a little bit dirty, and was so well dressed that for a second I thought he was come her to attend a marriage. How can someone like him be a Tank? Aisha is clearly protecting him like a mother hen, during their entire exploration," Cass said with little anger in his voice.

Just when Cass's voice die down and Lisa was about to say something, suddenly a light 'click' sound come from the boss room's door.

Cass and Lisa looked at each other and hurriedly run toward it and slowly peeked inside the boss room.

But to their surprise the entire room was empty, neither Myne and Aisha nor the boss monster can seen anywhere.

"Boss, since there are no corpses of them in the room, I think they obtained victory without problems," Lisa spoke with a smile.

But Cass didn't reply anything, as his mind was in mess, because he felt little fear from Aisha's strength which increase so much during her retirement, just two people and still one of them is useless, they killed the boss monster, which he had to bring all the elite members of the clan with him to kill it.

.......

#Dungeon of Strength, B2

"Phew, finally arrived at the level we were aiming for, it really took a lot of time to come here," Myne said with a sigh of relief.

"If you weren't so lazy during the entire time, then we would have long ago arrived here," Aisha complain annoyingly.

"Don't say that dear, if I take action, how do I train you and make you strong? You are so heartless, instead of appreciating my hard work, you are just complaining. Poor me," Myne said while shredding crocodile tears.

"Ok now stop your gimmick, otherwise forget your reward which I will give at night," Aisha said while looking at Myne helplessly.

"Yes! By the way, tell me something about Trolls on this floor, is there anything different in them and the Troll from outside?" Myne asked.

Aisha thought for some second, and reply, "Well first of all Trolls are huge, generally very huge. If we compare them to Orcs and Ogres which are generally around 2~3 meters tall, even the smallest Trolls are of approximately the same size as Orc King around 5 meters. But having a very size also have its own disadvantages like they have extremely dull movements, considerably low defence compared to Orcs, and most importantly they are very idiot."

"Despite those weaknesses, they are said to be higher-rank monsters compared to orcs. There are reasons for that. One of the reasons is that they have a high regeneration ability, they can quickly recover from any kind of injury, and powerful Trolls can even regenerate their broken body limbs within some minutes."

"Also, they can release a strong shock wave from the one large eye which takes up not less than 1/3 of their face. These two abilities raise the real difficulty level for Troll hunting."

"In reality, trolls cannot be defeated by half-baked firepower. There are also many parties that could not defeat it after a long, continuous battle, and have gotten themselves wiped out. That's why they are recognised as higher-rank monsters than Orcs."

"By the way, this floor’s boss seems to be “Troll Gazer”. Normal Trolls already have troubling damage regeneration abilities, but this guy seems to have even an even stronger regeneration ability. Which crushed many people's dreams of clearing this floor."

"It is common sense that rare monsters are usually stronger than a dungeon boss, but many people said that rare monsters seem to be easier to defeat than this guy. Practically there is only a handful of people who managed to defeat the Troll Gazer and break through this floor, and the rest of all who managed to break through this floor had coincidentally encountered other types of rare boss monsters" Aisha said the summary of ak the information which she heard from the adventurer in the guild, while carefully observing the surroundings as they going further into the dungeon.

Myne also didn't interrupt her in the middle and only when he saw that she finished her speech, did he open his mouth and ask the question which he wanted to ask from the start, "So you mean that Trolls have very powerful self-healing skills, which can even regenerate their broken body limbs?"

"Ahm yes, this is what I heard from the adventurer who come here to hunt Trolls," Aisha reply confusedly she suddenly felt Myne haven't heard anything that she had just said.

And actually, Aisha's guess was right, just after Myne heard about the OP skills of Trolls, he was immediately lost in his own thought, and what was Aisha saying beside him all go to the top of his head.

Maybe my luck is about to shine, a lot of powerful skills are waiting for me just ahead of me. Ohh my dear Trolls where are you, your daddy Myne is here, Myne thought with an excited smile, which give goosebumps to Aisha beside him.

This guy is defiantly thinking something evil again, I have to be careful, Aisha thought and made some distance from Myne.

Myne and Aisah wandered about the floor for about 10 minutes and finally managed to encounter our target, a lonely Troll, who was sitting in a corner while playing with his stick.

[ Name: Power Troll

LV: 51

Race: Demon race

Gender: Male

【Skill】

Regeneration

Magic Eye of Shock

Strong Arm・Extreme

【Ability】

Smash ]

.......

If you like my novel, don't forget to support me on my Patreon Channal... 

Thanks for reading...

10