Chapter 88. The Last Boss of Dungeon of Strength
747 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Name: Power Troll

LV: 51

Race: Demon race

Gender: Male

【Skill】

Regeneration

Magic Eye of Shock

Strong Arm・Extreme

【Ability】

Smash ]

F*ck! No wonder Aisha was talking so highly about them, those three skills are alone more than enough to beat all the monsters whom I fight till now, except for Orc King, of course. Now before stealing his skills let's see just how much power they are compared to Aisha's information, especially that Magic Eye of Shock, I wonder if I can use it properly with my both eyes, after all this is a special skill of Troll race, and Troll only have one eye, Myne thought excitedly and spoke to Aisha beside him.

"Let's go, Aisha, It's not a good idea to keep your opponent waiting too long."

After speaking before Aisha could get ready, he fired a wind blade directly at the Troll, who was still playing alone without caring about otherworldly matters.

Aisha's information wasn't wrong as Myne thought and Troll's defence is indeed much weaker than an Orc. The Wind blade fired by Myne at very high speed reached the Troll within 1 second and hit directly on its stomach, making a 50cm big cut on it.

Roarr...

The Troll let out a loud cry in pain and looked at Myne and Aisha heatedly.

Troll after crying stood up from his place, pick up his wooden stick which doesn't look very suitable in his thick hands, and charged toward them like a hungry beast.

Aisha drew her bow to the limit and started attacking from behind Myne, who was staring at Troll's big belly with great interest because the wound given to Troll by him just now, already started to recover at the speed of visible naked eyes. And after about a minute it will be completely recovered as if nothing has happened.

Hum, impressive, but still lacking a little, I think this should be the lowest rank of Regeneration skill, maybe the Boss Troll has the one which can satisfy me, Myne thought while rubbing his chin.

Meanwhile, arrows Aisha fired continuously hit the Troll's body but not its fetal parts, and soon plug out by the Troll without any hesitation.

Troll while ensuring the pain brought by Aisha's arrows, come in front of Myne and tried to smash the stick in his hand on top of Myne's head.

Myne quickly dodged the Troll's attack and fired a fireball on its face.

Roarrr...

The fireball hit on its targeted destination, making the Troll cry in pain again, but before Myne could be happy and steal the Troll all skills, suddenly as if something hit him very hard, and was blown off like a rag doll.

At the same time, a violent pain ran through Myne's entire whole body.

Bang...

Myne flow quite a distance and fall beside Aisha who was attacking Troll from 10 meters behind him.

"F*ck! Ouch, ouch... It hurts so much," Myne cries out in pain while holding his stomach tightly.

"Myne! Are you okay?" Aisha hurriedly runs to him and uses her healing skill on him.

"Ouch, I would be more okay if touch me a little lightly," Myne said after feeling the pain fade away thanks to Aisha's wonder healing skill.

"By the way, how the hell you did get hurt? I didn't see you getting hit by the Troll," Aisha asked puzzly while helping Myne to stand up.

"I think this guy uses its special eye skill 'Shock', which works something like a mass of invisible power, and blow away people," Myne replies and quickly steals Troll's all skills. Although at first, he wanted to see how Troll's skills work, but now after getting first-hand experience he decides to abandon this kind of weird idea. From now on just steal other skills, caught cannon fodder for research purposes and you will know how the skill work, no need to experience it yourself, this is just too dangerous and painful.

"I see, now you mention it, I think I show his eyes shining for a moment, but because of distance I thought it was my imagination," Aisha said and again shot an arrow at the Troll who was again walking toward them.

But surprisingly after taking some steps, the Troll stop at his place and stared at his wound on the shoulder.

The Troll seemed to be perplexed as its Regeneration skill disappeared and the wound on its body stopped recovering, but before it could think any further suddenly a red light shone under his feet and soon what was left at his place was just black ash.

"I don't think he can still regenerate after burning to ash, Myne mocks the dead Troll and Aisha just rolls her eyes on his childish comment.

Then Myne and Aisha wandered about the B2 floor.

After which Myne didn't give other Trolls the chance to hit him again and immediately steal their skills the moment he saw them and paste them on a stone and it them in his Inventory.

During the last entire hour, they kill around more than 7 Trolls, most of them get beaten by Myne first and then the remaining work is left for Aisha to deal with, after all, he can't just kill all the Trolls by himself and let Aisha be lazy right?

Although Aisha has some doubts along the way, like why no other Troll than the first one they meet at the beginning uses any of their skills, but for some reason, she didn't ask Myne anything just act normally, which made Myne both surprised and happy.

"Phew, will this do for now? It’s quite late, so why don’t we head back?" Aisha said while wiping sweat from her forehead annoyingly, this is defiantly the first time in the last 3 years, that she sweated so much.

Then Aisha thought a little and suggest with a worried tone, "Myne do you think you be able to defeat this level's boss the Troll Gazer?"

Hearing Aisha's question, Myne fall into deep thought for a while. And just when Aisah was about to say something, Myne open his mouth and spoke lightly, "Well although I can't say absolutely but if you are with me to support me, and willing to grant me a wish of my choice, then I think the motivation produce from those two things will be enough to fuel me to beat that guy."

"Tsk, shameless, pervert, I shouldn't have said anything," Aisha immediately spoke with an angry face. But then she took a deep breath and said, "Well if we wanted to go back then we have to go from the previous floor's transfer stone, which will take an entire hour, but if use the boss room's transfer stone then it would be faster. Sigh, so in order to not waste any more time in this dirty dungeon, I am willing to fulfill your both demand, but remember the second requirement only be completed if your wish is within my limit."

"Haha, deal, let go and kick that Troll Gazer's ass and return to our Inn room and take a nice comfortable bath together," Myne said happily while embracing Aisha and giving her a deep kiss on the lips.

"Hey!! Can't you see how dirty am I? So stop hugging and kissing me whatever you get a chance," Aisha said angrily and wanted to push Myne away from her but to no avail.

"Hahaha, who cares if you are dirty or clean, it doesn't matter, If my heart says he wanted to hug you and kiss you, then I will do it immediately," Myne said jokingly while walking in the hall before the boss room.

"Only a pervert like you could say such a thing," Aisha muttered but a happy smile can seen on her face, which she hide away quickly as Myne look at her.

"Well looking at this deserted room, I think Troll Gazer's reputation is not vain, that guy really works hard, there is not a single soul willing to challenge him," Myne said with a smile and push open the boss room door.

As they set foot into the boss room, the first thing they saw was a giant 15 meters tall Troll with a big belly and a single eye, holding a 2 meters big giant club made of metal in his hand.

[ Name: Troll Gazer

LV: 65

Race: Demon Race

Gender: Male

【Skills】

Ultra Regeneration

Magic Eye of Shock

Strong Arm・Sacred

【Abilities】

Smash ]

F*ck, Yes! Finally, an OP regeneration skill I am searching for, as expected, the Boss of Trolls indeed have better skills than others, Myne thought and hurriedly steal all three of his skills and paste them into his own skill list, although in order to get this better version of Strong Arm skill, he has removed previous LV2 Strong arm Extreme skill, but he doesn't care as hardly fight with fist anyway.

"No wonder only a handful of people can defeat this guy, he is clearly not something that normal people even think of meeting," Aisha said nervously while holding her bow tightly.

"Don't worry too much, just focus on attacking this guy's big eye, and left the other things to me, okay?" Myne said while patting Aisha's head to calm her down.

"How are you so calm? Aren't you even a little bit nervous? Sometimes I felt like you are bigger than me, not I am from you," Aisha asked with a surprised expression, she really did not know where Myne's so much confidence coming from.

If you can steal others' most important source of their strength, then you would be also as confident as me. And everyone knows that without their perverted healing skill, Trolls are nothing but walking targets, so who can I don't have confidence in defeating him? Myne thought and rubbed Aisha's head gently before walking toward Troll Gazer calmly.

11