Chapter 89. Clearing the Dungeon
749 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Troll Gazer after seeing an ant size Myne compared to his own height walking toward him also comes out from the previous daze state, raises his giant club at his face level and blocks two arrows fired by Aisha.

Seeing this Myne also cast AoE Fire Maximum on him to test water.

But to his surprise, although Troll Gazer's size is big but he wasn't as slow as other Trolls, he react quickly and get out of his skill attack range.

After which Troll Gazer give a quick glance to Aisha and then ignored her, and rushed toward Myne like a behemoth.

The ground starts vibrating as the giant Troll Gazer start running, and soon it comes in front of Myne and smashes his big metal club on it.

Myne who has already cast all his enchantment skills on himself, and was at the peak of his current power, easily dodge the Troll Gazer attack, and after making a little distance from him, used AoE Wind Maximum and shot three wind-tornado on him.

Although this time Myne used a lot more magic energy while casting AoE Wind Maximum so the tornado can become big enough to cover Troll Gazer, but because of previous experience, he still hesitates a little and the magic energy he used during casting turned out wasn't enough and tornadoes formed after casting was only big enough to cover half of Troll Gazer body.

Troll Gazer also realize that although those tornadoes are giving him some minor injuries, but they were still within the acceptable range, and because of his Regeneration skill which was already stolen without him knowing, he didn't take Myne's attack seriously and casually walks out of the tornadoes, and start attacking Myne again.

"Myne, be careful!" Aisha in the background while attacking Troll Gazer which doesn't have much effect, reminds him and fulfilled her first requirement although she defiantly not care about that now.

Myne didn't speak, just nodded his head, and fired several fireballs at Troll Gazer without stopping, completely raining them down.

At the start, Troll Gazer still show his agility and blocks some of the fireballs with his club, but shortly after that he starts showing his most crucial weakness, and cannot maintain the same agility as he show at the start, and bombarded by fireballs.

Since Myne didn't have any shortage of magic energy, and because of Aisha he also couldn't use his other skills, so instead of wasting both of their time, Myne decide to make history and killed Troll Gazer with the most basic magic skill.

Fireball after fireballs fall on the Troll Gazer nonstop, although because of low-level skill, fireball didn't have much effect on him, probably the same as ant bitting, but when there is enough quantity to make up for quality then even an elephant can be killed by ants, let alone a Troll and that too without his skills.

Aisha also stop attacking after seeing Myne's crazy way to deal with strong foes, this is something she near have heard about, and as a Healer herself, she knows how much magic energy a normal Hume has, and how much a basic level magic skill consumes, but now seeing Myne's way of fighting she realize that Myne might not come in normal people category and it is a completely impossible dream to compete with him and try to become as powerful as him.

"Sigh, now I finally know where is his previous confidence coming from, with this level of magic energy reserve which is definitely more than a disaster-class monster, why should he care about a dungeon monster? Careless, I was again tricked by this guy, now I hope that he doesn't ask for any strange wish, Aisha mumbled while looking at the battle in front of her which looks like the firework of a carnival more than a battle.

Without Troll Gazer Regeneration skill, it didn't take long before Myne blasted him into pieces, ending his miserable life earlier, anyway, it is still better to go to the afterlife Instead of being locked in a dungeon for the rest of his life waiting for someone to kill him.

"Clap Clap, well done Myne, you made a new record in the history of the Augusta Kingdom by defeating the final boss of Dungeon of Strength in the shortest time," Aisha congrats Myne for killing Troll Gazer without much effect, making her both sad and proud. Sad because now she has to work more hard if she wanted to help Myne in his journey, Proud because her husband is very powerful, and which girl didn't want a cool, handsome and powerful husband?

"Thanks for your compliment Wifuu, but if you give me a reward then I would be happier instead of praising me like a friend," Myne immediately took advantage of the situation and said with a sad smile.

Aisha at first wanted to ignore Myne's pervert request as he is becoming more and more bold and shameless but still after thing for a little, she give up helplessly and start kissing him passionately.

Their kissing session last of 5 minutes before both of them ran out of breath and couldn't hold it anymore.

"You are really a pervert, look at it you made me cum at this kind of place, Aisha said angrily while panting heavily and pulling up her panty which Myne pull down when he was fingering inside her pussy.

"Haha, sorry I just couldn't hold back, after all, you are too seductive and it is very difficult to not do naughty things with you," Myne said with a smile while licking Aisha's love juice on his fingers, and finally sifting his attention on the loot dropped by the final boss.

[ Name: Linus ( One-Handed Sword )

Attack: +65

Grade: Ultra

Attribute: Light

Effective against: Undead

Special Effects: Martial Arts: Sacrifice・Zwei ]

"Well, this magic sword is really custom mode for Sylphid, at least now I won't feel guilty that I'm discriminating between my wives," Myne said jokingly in a low voice and throw the sword into his Inventory.

"Let go, Aisha, it's time to go back and have some fun, Myne said and headed toward the final room where the transfer stone is, holding Aisha's hand.

Like this, Myne's first dungeon exploration ended without any problems.

...

Myne and Aisha entered the dungeon in the early morning but when they come out it had already been evening. Sun had already disappeared from the sky only his remaining orange and red colour light left behind Illuminating the world, indicating them to that it is time to home.

After coming out of the transfer room with a group of other adventures, Myne saw that most of the adventurers were already come out from the dungeon and were either sharing their experience with their fellow adventurers or selling and buying the items they get from the dungeon openly in front of the dungeon.

Myne and Aisha looked at the surrounding with daze expressions, this is the first time they show people selling their goods openly instead of selling them in shops.

"Maybe they didn't trust shops in the town and come up with a solution of selling their thing at the entrance of the dungeon to other adventurers so they could earn more money," Aisha said hesitantly.

It doesn't matter let go quickly, I am about to collapse from hunger," Myne said carelessly, neither did he have any interest in those poor adventurers' items nor did he have anything to sell.

Since Myne doesn't have any interest in the unofficial poor market set by adventurers, Aisha also didn't care and follows Myne closely while walking toward the town, but just after walking 10 meters Myne stopped suddenly and looked at his right side with a frown.

Seeing Myne stop abruptly and was looking to his right side with a serious expression, Aisha also looked toward that direction with a confused expression on her face and saw 100 or so adventurers standing in a circle formation for some reason.

"Let's go have a look, I think there is probably something interesting going on," Myne said excitedly and after grabbing Aisha's hand so she doesn't separate from him, he walked toward the crowd, and after pushing a lot of people aside and beating few disobedient weaklings while showing them their place, both of them finally come at the front row.

In the middle of the circle formation made by the crowd, there are three people, two boys age around 20 to 22, and a beautiful-looking young blond girl with a very seductive body and big boobs which is not inferior then Aisha.

The girl was crying and crying while sitting on the ground, due to which even the onlookers started feeling a little sympathetic towards her, while both boys looked at her with an angry expression as if she is the murderer of their parents.

"Please stop, don't hurt me, I am telling the truth, I didn't steal your money or any equipment," The girl said.

"Shut up, b*tch, I caught you stealing with my own hands, also if you didn't steal anything then explain to me how the f*cking hell my storage pouch disappeared from out of thin air, just after you bump into me? The boy No.1 said angrily.

"But I have already shown you my all belonging, believe me, I really don't have your storage pouch," Tha girl spoke in a crying voice while tears start falling out from her eyes.

After the girl finished speaking the crowd around them also nodded their head in approval, making both boys very anxious, they could clearly see that things are about to go out of their hands if they didn't do anything.

"Oye uncle! What going on here?" Myne asked the mellow-eating old uncle who is also enjoying the show beside him with great interest.

The old uncle hearing Myne's question, looked at him, and spoke with an annoying voice while rubbing his white beard, "Can't you see it yourself? Those two evil boys are bullying a weak, pretty, helpless, poor girl in order to take her advantage.

"Ohh, I see," Myne nodded his head with understanding after hearing the old uncle's nonsense. Then he slowly let Aisah come ahead of him, and he himself stood behind her when the old uncle wasn't paying attention and gestured for her to ask the same question again. As for why he didn't ask others that is because other people look more rude and he didn't want to talk nonsense with them, compare to them this pervert old uncle looks more honest.

"Excuse me, Sir, could you please tell me what is going on here?" Aisha asked the same question again while making an innocent and cute face.

11