Chapter 90. The Law Enforcement Team of Adol Town
751 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Excuse me, Sir, could you please tell me what is going on here?" Aisha asked the same question again while making an innocent and cute face.

"Sure dear, how can I refuse a request of such a beautiful young lady like you?" The old uncle spoke with a wide smile on his face, a completely different attitude from what he had toward Myne.

"Actually, this is not the first time something like happening, one in a while some bastards try to rob new people who come here to make torture from the dungeon, and when they get caught they start pretending as if they are victims," The old man said while looking at the girl and two boys with a calm expression, then he took out a small old looking tobacco pipe from his pocket, light it up, and taking a deep inhale of tobacco in it.

"As for what going on here, it is very simple, according to those two boys after coming out from the dungeon they are returning back to Adol Town when this girl bumps into one of them. At first, they didn't take it seriously and thought that they aren't walking carefully and apologizing quickly helped her. The girl is also quite beautiful so they start talking with her, but after some seconds The girl becomes impatient and just wanted to get rid of them."

"So she hurridly said goodbye, and was about to walk away from them when that tall boy grab her hand and start blaming her that she has stolen his storage pouch, so now here we are, still don't know who is right and who is wrong."

"but from my all years of experience, I can say that this girl is clearly innocent, after all, why does such a beautiful girl need to rob those poor-looking brats' storage pouch? With her superb appearance, it was peace of cake for her to get a nice job, they are clearly trying to make false accusations about her to take advantage," The old uncle said while getting his teeth.

The old uncle's reasoning for judging people made Aisha both amazed and puzzled, she couldn't understand the reason behind the old uncle's logic, just because The girl look nice and those boys a little ugly, he immediately declares them guilty without any proof that they are trying to make false accusations on her?

Aisha looked at Myne who just as The old uncle finished talking his nonsense move him aside and stood between him and Aisha, holding a big bag filled with roasted meat.

"Hey, brat what the f*ck are doing? The old uncle after getting pushed away from Aisha by Myne asked him angrily attracting the attention of people beside him.

"Just watching the fun, why, do you have any problem?" Myne asked back while looking at The pervert's old uncle lazily and putting a piece of roasted meat inside his mouth.

Hearing Myne's carefree reply The old uncle's face become red from anger and just when he was about to grab Myne's collar to give him a nice beating, suddenly he paused for a moment and then he curse Myne in a low voice and silently walk away.

After showing the old uncle his place, Myne also put away the floating fireball in front of him.

Hum, trash, wanted to climb on my head, Myne taunt The old uncle and continue watching the drama in front of him.

Seeing Myne way of dealing with troublesome people, Aisha was again get impressed by him.

"What! Going on here?"

Just when Aisha wanted to ask Myne something, suddenly she heard a familiar voice, and after looking in the direction of the voice, she saw Cass, who was helping The girl to stand up from the ground.

Although Myne, who can consider a half barbarian as he spends most of his time before awakening hunting animals in the forest or reading story books and know only some miner thing about the kingdom's current affair, other people weren't as ignorant as him, and most of the people immediately recognise Cass, The clan leader of Soaring Sandstorm, as soon as they saw his face.

"Omg! That's Cass, The Clan Leader of Soaring Sandstorm, what is doing here?"

"Not only him, look there, most of the elite members of the Soaring Sandstorm are also with him."

"Are they coming to her challenge Troll Gazer?"

"Yes, that is possible otherwise how can they have time to come here?"

People immediately started speculating as to what could be the reason behind Cass and his team members coming to Adol Town. Although Myne didn't take Cass and his clan seriously but after seeing how popular Cass is, he was also taken aback.

Seem like I underestimated him, Myne thought but didn't think too much about it, and handed a small bag of honey candy to Aisha who was giving him an angry glance once in a while, seeing him eating snacks alone.

"You, tell me what's going on here?" Cass asked both boys who were looking quite nervous and started sweating buckets after seeing Cass, especially after seeing The girl crying in his arm.

But still, Boy No.1 took a deep breath to calm himself down and spoke, "Sir, this girl has stolen my storage bag, and after getting caught instead of returning it, she start making excuses..."

"He is lying, Mr. Cass, I didn't steal anything, do I look like a thief to you?" The Girl Interrupt Boy No.1 speech in the middle and said crying.

Cass after seeing The girl crying his attitude toward her soften a little and he looked at both boys with cold faces, trying to see if they laying.

"Tell me if you are really lying otherwise believe me your punishment won't be light," Cass said to both boys, trying to scare them so if they start telling the truth.

Both boys looked at each other helplessly after seeing Cass's rough attitude toward them, but they still didn't back off and Boy No.2, spoke without any hesitation, "Mr. Cass we are telling the truth this girl really stole my brother's storage pouch."

Hearing Boy No.2 words, Cass now didn't know what to do, he look at The girl in his arm who was crying nonstop, and then at both boys who have determined looks on their faces, which saw that they are not talking lie, at least not completely.

"Myne, what do you think who is the culprit?" Aisha asked after seeing confused Cass.

Hearing Aisha's words, Myne smiles a little and reply, "I don't know, maybe that girl or those boys, anyone can be the culprit, just watch and you will know soon..."

"Please make a way, don't block the road..."

Just as the situation again become passive, suddenly crowd heard a loud voice. And when people looked in the direction from where the voice come, they show four knights in black colour metal armour pushing the crowd aside and making a way.

As those four knights move away, people show a middle-aged man wearing silver colour armour, with long golden hair, sharp eyes, and a long sword hunting around his waist walking behind them.

"F*ck! He is Henrik, The captain of the law enforcement team of Adol Town, what is doing here?"

"Why are you asking me, I am just as confused as you."

"Basterd who is asking you, I am just talking generally."

"Ohh, but my answer is still the same."

"Shut up, you motherf*cker..."

...

While the crowd making their own guesses again, Henrik, the captain of the law enforcement team, first looked at everyone with a cold face like a wolf looking at sheep, and then raises his right hand and snaps his fingers.

As he did that, suddenly a man run out from the crowd with a wooden chair in his hands, and hurriedly place it just behind Henrik, after that, he quickly clean the chair with a cloth and ran into the crowd like a bull hitting many people along the way and disappeared as fast as he came.

Henrik sits down on the chair like a king, and once again snaps his fingers.

Again as he did that another man comes to him between the people in the crowd, handed him a ready luxurious tobacco pipe respectfully and after finishing his role he also disappeared into the crowd like the previous guy.

Henrik looked at the dumbfounded audience with a satisfied smile on his face, everything he plan till now is going well, but just as he open his mouth to ask what going on there, suddenly a loud snapping sound come from among the crowd.

Confused Henrik and the audience before could look at the person who snap, suddenly like the previous two men again a man run out from the crowd with a small table in his hand. He placed the table beside Henrik and took out his storage pouch. After which he hurriedly pulls out a red colour wine bottle, as well as a clean glass. He filled the glass with wine, give a bow respectfully to Henrik and run into the crowd.

"..."

A pin-drop silence spread in the surrounding, most of the people trying their best to look as normal as possible so they don't let out laugh and become the target of Henrik's anger. There are also some people who were pitching themselves to hold back their laughter. Four guards Henrik brought with him who was standing behind him also couldn't help but tightly hold their mouth and laugh silently.

Henrik, took a deep breath to calm himself down and looked at the person who ruin his entire plan to look cool in front of so many adventurers, and made him laughing stock.

The audience also follows Henrik's line of sight, and saw a young man with a normal-looking face, and short hair, holding a bag of roasted meat in one hand, and sprinkling some seasoning on them with an innocent expression on his face, and after doing that he snaps his fingers to remove spices from your fingers.

Snap-Snap-Snap

Myne snap three more times, and the audience hurriedly looked around to see what kind of thing Henrik's subordinates bring for him this time, but to their disappointment, no one comes.

Henrik's face become red from embarrassment, as a captain of the law enforcement team of Adol Town, this level of disgrace is no different than getting slapped on the cheek by your own wife in the middle of the market. Now wants nothing but to beat the hell out of this brain-dead boy, but still, to save the little leftover respect, he calm down and looked at Cass and The girl in his arm whom he is embracing tightly, as if she was his girlfriend and asked...

9