Chapter 91. The Real Culprit
743 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Myne, did it intentionally?" Aisha asked with a frown, she clearly didn't understand why Myne wanted to mess with the captain of the law enforcement team of Adol town.

"Huh? Did what?" Myne asked confusedly while taking a big piece of roasted meat on which he just sprinkle seasoning. A moment ago when he was eating, he felt like there is something missing and the roasted meat is not delicious enough, so he took out some seasoning like chilly powder, salt etc, from Inventory and sprinkle it on them and heard Aisha's weird question.

Seeing Myne's confused and innocent face like a child who did a bad thing unknowingly, Aisha just shook her head helplessly and didn't say anything further.

While Aisha and Myne having the conversation, Cass also finished telling Henrik about the matter between The girl and both boys.

"I see," After knowing the entire matter Henrik nodded his head thoughtfully and looked at both boys and spoke with an unfriendly tone, "Both of you listen carefully, I don't have time for your nonsense if you are lying then just get the hell out of here, and I won't make things difficult for you."

"But Captain we are not lying, this b*tch really stole my storage pouch," Boy No.1 said with a helpless face.

"He is lying Master Henrik, I didn't steal his storage pouch, if you don't believe me you can search my body, and we all will know who is telling the truth and who is lying. The girl said with eyes filled with tears while getting out of Cass's embrace.

"Search your body?" Henrik swallows a mouthful of saliva after hearing The girl's request, he looks at her killer body up and down which can make any man's little brother hard just thinking about her.

"Okay, since this is your request then I will help you to get justice," Henrik said in a domineering manner and hurriedly stood up from his chair.

But to Henrik's bad luck just as he was about to walk toward The girl and search her body very carefully, Cass the good guy stood in front of her, looked at him, and spoke with an emotionless expression.

"Captain Henrik, although I didn't want to interrupt your investigation but I think it would be better if we let another girl search her body, after all, it would be very disrespectful for her that an unknown man touching her body openly, right? What do you think?"

Hearing all Cass's words, all the people nodded their heads and, fully supporting his idea, some girls in crowds who were fans of Henrik just a moment ago, immediately turned their back to him and start cheering Cass.

"I think you are right," Henrik said with a forced smile while greeting his teeth, and again sitting down in his chair.

Basterd, don't let me catch you, otherwise, I will do my best to make your life hell, Henrik thought angrily while looking at Cass who was ordering a female member of his team to search The girl's body as if he deceive his daughter and run away after f*cking her.

Lisa whom Cass asked to search for The girl's body, immediately starts her work in front of all people, and because The girl was just wearing a single-piece dress, it didn't take her long to finish her work, making the audience very disappointed, the real show just has begun and it finished before they could even enjoy properly.

"Boss, I have done my work, and let alone storage pouch, I don't find anything on her body," just as Lisa said that there was an uproar among the audience, and as if the girl had not been falsely accused, but had been

Some die-hard fans of women's justice, in order to make up for the trouble both boys cause The girl. grabs a handful of stones from the ground and starts throwing them at them.

Soon both boys are hit by a lot of stones, and blood starts leaking from various places. Seeing that both boys might become prey of public anger, and would die for a little thing, Henrik shouted 'Stop' loudly and calm down everyone.

"Bholu, Hen, go arrest both of them and throw them in prison for 7 days," Henrik orders two knights behind him, who, without saying anything arrested both boys easily.

"Thank you, thank you so much Master Henrik, if it wasn't for you, I don't know what would happen," The girl respectfully bow deeply in front of Henrik, giving him a nice view of the gulf between her big boobs.

"You don't have to thank me, this is my work to uphold justice, also if you even need any help you can always come to me, and I will help no matter what," Henrik said with a big smile while grabbing The girl both.

Clap-Clap...

The audience starts clapping after seeing Henrik's superb performance, increasing his already high ego to a completely different level.

"Sure Master Henrik, if in the future I need your help, I will definitely contact you," The girl said with a smile while removing her hands from Henrik's hands.

After that, The girl quickly walks toward Cass and directly jumps into his embrace, giving very fetal damage to Henrik's feelings.

"Thank you, Sir Cass, for helping this poor girl," The girl said while tightly hugging Cass, and giving a light kiss on his cheek.

"Ah, Don't worry, I did what I should do," Cass said politely with a blushing face, and rubbed the back of his head, making everyone in his team laugh out loud seeing their virgin clan leader embarrassed.

...

"Myne, shall we go now too?" Aisha asked with a frown although everyone already decides that The girl is the real victim, but for some reason, she felt that the matter is not simple.

Maybe I am thinking too much, anyway what this has to do with me, Aisha thought while shaking her head, but when he looked toward Myne she saw him staring at The girl with a wide grin.

"Okay, Aisha, let's go, seems like the show is over," Myne said while looking at the appraisal result of The girl in front of him...

[ Name: Jenny

LV: 12

Race: Hume

Gender: Female

Age: 22 y/o

Occupation: Theif, Sult, Lier

【Skill】

Pickpocketing Lv7

Charm Lv6

Space Box LV3 ]

Well, it seems like Mr. Captain's justice caught the wrong people. Someone has really said right 'Outer appearance matters the most,' Myne thought while stealing The girl's all three skills without any hesitation, anyone currently there are more than a hundred people with him, and the chance of people knowing that he had stolen her skills is no more than 0.9%, so it doesn't matter if he steals something from a thief.

...

After that little episode, Myne and Aisha return to their Inn, and the thing they did after entering Inn is, order a luxurious meal.

"Sir, here is your order."

Myne open the door of his room and was get surprised to see the girl who brought their meal.

Because the girl is not a normal Hume like him but a catgirl, her age is the same as Aisha, with short black hair, two fluffy and pointy ears on her head, a long tail, brown colour cat like puppies, and most importantly E-Cup size big boobs.

Myne just after seeing her immediately seduced by her beauty, especially after seeing that she is a catgirl, he has always dreamed of f*cking a catgirl while grabbing her fluffy tail, smashing on her ass, and making her loud moan in pleasure.

"Sir? Are you okay?" The catgirl asked concernedly after seeing Myne in a daze expression.

"Ohh yes, I am okay," Myne quickly replies so the catgirl won't think that he is a pervert, and pull the food trolly inside the room.

"Sir, do you need anything else?" The catgirl asked with a sweet smile while waving her tail behind left and right, making Myne's already hard little brother more excited.

"No thank you, but I have a little selfish request if you don't mind," Myne said with a serious face.

"Just say it, sir, it's my job to serve you," The catgirl said without any hesitation. Seem like the Inn owner really work hard while selecting his worker.

"Hum, can I touch your tail? I always wanted to touch a catgirl's tail," Myne asked shamelessly, making the girl's face turn bright red from embarrassment, but she still did what Myne request, and turned around, placing her tail in front of him, without saying anything.

Myne quickly grab her tail and gently rub it while feeling the softness of the hair on her tail, which was not only unimaginably soft but also very comfortable to hold. If the catgirl is working under Myne, then he definitely plays with her all day long.

Moan...

The girl let out a soft moan, just as Myne start playing with her tail like a pervert.

Hearing her moan Myne immediately get excited and wanted to play more with her, but then suddenly all hair on his body stood up, and a very dangerous aura come from behind him, waking him up from his dream.

Myne immediately let go of The catgirl's tail, and said with a smile, "Thank you for letting me touch your tail, here take this small tip as a gift, thanks for your hard work."

After saying that Myne gently pushed The catgirl out of his room and close the door.

The girl till Myne close the door, didn't understand what happened, a moment ago, Myne was skillfully massaging her tail, which was really quite enjoyable and just the next moment when she thought he is about to make his next move, he stop all of a sudden, put some coins in her palm and pushed her out of her room.

The catgirl looked at 9 gold coins in her palm with a surprised expression on her cute face and hurriedly hide them in her blouse pocket, it is not a good thing if someone know that there is a very generous rich young master living in this room, otherwise all her seniors will try to get into contact with this generous sir for money and give him trouble.

After putting the gold coins away, and adjusting her cloth, The catgirl looked at the closed-door of Myne's room with a sweet smile, and happily walk away.

9