Chapter 92. Going Back to Home
833 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ouch, ouch, Aisha, it's hurt."

After the catgirl left Myne's painful cry echoed in his room.

"Why didn't you think about it before when you are flirting with that catgirl, you pervert," Aisha said angrily while twisting Myne's ear with her all strength.

"But Aisha, Dear, I am not flirting with her, before today I had never seen a half-breed so I become curious and touched her tail out of curiosity, I really have no other intention, everything I did is for research purposes," Myne said while ensuring the pain.

"Ohh, for research purposes, huh, but hearing that girl moan, why do I feel like if I wasn't present here, you and she would have already taken your this research to a new level?" Aisha asked a smile that doesn't look like a smile and twisted Myne's ear with more force.

"Ouch, hey. Please, stop, okay, okay, I was wrong. You can give me any punishment," Myne hurriedly said with tears in his eyes.

"Okay, your punishment is that you can't touch me for exactly a week from now," Aisha said angrily releasing Myne's ear with a cold face.

"What! How can you give me such a big punishment for such a small thing? Please change the punishment to one night, no, no, one night is too long, how about one hour?" Myne said with a smile, and wanted to hug Aisha but she directly took out a small kitchen knife and pointed toward him.

"Don't even think about touching me, your punishment is already started, and I am not going to change anything," Aisha said angrily and grab the food trolly with one hand, and pushed it toward the dining table, without breaking eye contact with Myne.

"That's not fair," Myne complain sadly while following her toward the dining table.

Aisha didn't give a f*ck about Myne's complaints and started serving food on the table, with a sad face.

Seeing Aisha sad, Myne who wanted to complain again suddenly felt extremely guilty, he never thought his little fun would make Aisha so sad, this is completely out of his expectations.

Sigh, Seems like I did too much this time, Myne thought with a regretful expression on his face, after thinking for a while quietly come behind Aisha and hug her tightly before she could show her knife again and stop him.

"What are you doing, Let me go!" Aisha exclaimed and start twisting her body to break free from Myne's bear hug, but in the end, she could do nothing but hit on his left with her own leg to vent her anger.

"Do you remember, you promise to fulfil any of my a wish? Myne remind Aisha who was still hitting on his legs.

"Yes, I remember, so what?" Aisha asked back angrily.

"Then my wish is, I want you to forget everything that happened in the last half hour, and again become my nice, sweet, and innocent wifuu," Myne said with a smile, while releasing Aisha from his hug lock.

Hearing Myne's wish, Aisha stood at her place for some seconds in deep thought, then she rub her forehead annoyingly and looked at Myne and spoke while grabbing his cooler, "This time I am forgiving you because of my promise but there will be no next time remember, also although I am not angry with you anymore, but still no sex tonight."

"As you wish my lady," Myne said with a smile, and give Aisha a deep kiss which she didn't refuse, and accept it.

After kissing, Aisha's mood also improve a lot, she didn't mention that catgirl matters anymore, and both of them happily eat their dinner. Then they went into the bathroom together and soaked their body in a warm bathtub for a half hour while discussing their experience in the dungeon, and after coming out from the bathroom they simply lay down on the bed.

Myne accept his punishment and didn't try to have sex with Aisha, just hugged her naked body like a child, while burying his head into her big, soft boobies with a smile, and fell asleep. Aisha was happier that Myne accept his punishment and because of all day's fighting, she also fell asleep much faster than Myne.

...

The next morning, after waking up, the first thing Myne saw is Aisha's smiling face which made up his day, and next is her venomous naked body which made his little brother who was desperate to enter into her pink cave, become rock hard instantly.

"Sigh, little guy, she is still sleeping it is not good to wake up someone from their sweet dream for your own benefit, especially if that someone is your own wifuu," Myne said to his little brother, but the other party clearly didn't care about those kinds of mortal things, to it only thing matter is Aisha's cave.

"By the way, now I think about it, in most of those love-type novels, it was always the female character who wakes up MC while giving him blowjob when he is sleeping. Okay, today I Myne will break this old custom, and make a new history," Myne said excitedly.

Then Myne slowly without disturbing Aisha headed toward nether regions, raise the quilt, went inside it and covered his body with the quilt again.

"Ohohom, seem like it is not my little brother who is desperate but someone else kitten is also not in a good mood, Aisha is really quite a nice acter although she is also wanted to have sex but just to give me punishment she shows like she didn't care about those things at all," Myne spoke with a smile while looking at Aisha's wet pussy.

After which Myne gently grab Aisha's leg and spread them without making too much movement, so she won't wake up, then he move his head forward and took a deep smell of Aisha's pussy like a pervert, and start licking the love juice which was leaking from it.

"Ohh yes, sweet as always."

Moan...

Just as Myne start licking Aisha's pussy, Aisha let out a soft moan, while slowly opening her eyes. She is always a cautious girl, and if someone made even a little movement beside her, she wakes up immediately. Let's not talk about if someone touches her and gives her a blowjob.

Ahmm, why it is feeling so good down there? Aisha thought while rubbing her eyes, she looked beside her and found that Myne is missing.

"Huh? Where did Myne go so early in the morning?"

"Ahh... Moannn...

Just as Aisha thinking about Myne, Myne under the quilt put three fingers inside Aisha's pussy together, catching her off guard.

"Haaa, haa," Aisha took a deep breath, while controlling herself to not lose in pleasure, and quickly throw away the quilt from the top of herself, and finally know where did Myne go.

"Good morning," Myne said with a smile and continued his work.

"Morning my ass, what are doing so early in the morning?" Aisha asked angrily with a red face while breathing heavily.

"Nothing, waking up my wifuu," Myne said without even looking at her, as he didn't want to waste time on talking.

"Then do it faster, I'm about to cum," Aisha ordered after seeing Myne's attitude, she didn't try to stop him, and again lay down on the bed, with eyes close enjoying happily.

...

Aisha's anger of the previous night finally dies down, with Myne's morning surprise blowjob, after which they f*ck each other for 4 continuous hours wildly in their entire room, not a single place in the room left behind where they didn't leave the mark of their love.

Then they left their room, eat a nice breakfast, and headed toward the transport area. As Adol town is a dungeon town there are always people coming from very faraway places, so there are all kinds of carriages from cheap to expensive waiting in the transport area.

Myne who was very angry with his previous carriage ride experience, book the most expensive and comfortable private carriage.

The carriage Myne book charge 25 gold coins from Adol Town to Lucus Town. Although praise is sky high, and Aisha again protests that they should not book such an expensive carriage, but Myne made her shut up saying that she also said the same thing when he book the Inn room, and later she is the one who enjoys most.

Although the carriage charge is high, but their service is still top-notch, there are shock absorption springs on the top of every wheel, making the carriage very stable, and a small box connected to the top of the carriage that blows cold air in the carriage, Myne asked how this thing works to the driver but he denies his request saying that this is a trade secret of their company and he can't say anything about it. The carriage seats are also very comfortable a hundred times better than the previous carriage they use to travel to come to Adol Town.

Aisha after seeing the function of the expensive carriage, never at once complain about why he booked it. As the carriage starts moving, for some hours, Myne and Aisha talk about various topics, read some books, and eat some nice dishes, but then there is nothing left to do, so Myne who always has unnecessary excitement tries new things, looked at Aisha with an evil smile, and Aisha understood immediately what he wanted to do.

"No way, don't even think about it, we are in the carriage and there is an old uncle just a little further from us, also we are on the way, what if some bandits attack us? This is too risky, wait till we reach home, there we can play as much as you want, but not here," Aisha said with a serious face.

"Dear, maybe you forget but the driver's uncle said very clearly that this carriage is not only comfortable but also soundproof, and I check it myself and this carriage is indeed soundproof, as for bandits tell me how many bandits are there who can beat the trolls?" Myne said with a smirk and continued... "Also, I am doing this for our priceless memories, maybe we might not get such a nice chance together, after all, Sylphid will be back soon.

Aisha who was still hesitating, after hearing Sylphid's name, immediately throw away her shyness, as well as her one-piece dress, she lock the carriage door from the inside tightly and directly jumped on Myne's lap.

"Remember everything is for our precious memories," Aisha said and start kissing Myne like a hungry tigress.

Myne doesn't have time to reply, while fighting with Aisha's tongue with his own, he loosened his pants and side away her panty a little bit and put his entire little brother inside her in one go directly kissing her G-spot.

Moan...

...

While Myne and Aisha have a fierce battle inside the carriage, unknown to them although the carriage is indeed soundproof, but this doesn't mean that it doesn't shake with their movement.

"Sigh, today's children, can't control their desire at all, at their age I never have done those kinds of things so openly," The old driver spoke while smoking with a bored expression. For him this is not the first time that his customer start lovemaking in his carriage, actually, most of the customers hire his carriage for this reason as well, so he already gotten used to it, anyway, he is already old, and doesn't care about those things anymore.

11