Chapter 93. Home Sweet Home
747 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Myne and Aisha arrived back at Lucas Town in the evening, and that too because their this carriage was faster than the previous one, otherwise, it would take them some more hours before they could return.

The first thing Myne did after coming back is not go directly to his own house but to visit his neighbour Aunty Aaila.

As for the reason, of course, to pick up Mightyena Trio, before leaving for Adol Town, Myne headed their responsibility to Aunty Aaila.

Aunty Aaila and her daughter like dogs very much so they accept his request immediately, although Aunt Ailsa's husband tried to protest but in front of his wife's dangerous glance, he obediently shut up.

"Thank you for your help Aunty Aaila, and you too Kelly," Myne said with a smile. Currently, he and Aisha standing in front of Aunty Aaila's house, and having a conversation with them.

"No need to say thanks dear, it was just taking care of three cute guys, not a big deal, and you know how much I like dogs. if not for the fact that your uncle is a big coward and always complains in my ears like a mosquito, I would have adopted some dogs a long time ago," Aunty Aaila said with a gentle smile while patting Little Doggy's head affectionately.

"By the way, who is she, aren't you going to introduce her to me, Aunty Aaila asked with a smirk while poking in Myne's stomach with her index finger. Although she met Ayesha once, she didn't take her seriously at the time, so now that several days have passed, she has forgotten about her.

"She is my fiance, and now lives with me," Myne told the truth right away without any hesitation, making Aisha's face red from shyness.

"What! Isn't it too fast? Two weeks ago you are still a single dog, but now you directly made a fiance?" Aunty Aaila asked with surprise.

"I know the thing is happening very quickly, but anyway, I don't care, we both love each that is what matter the most," Myne said with his same trademark smile. "Ok Aunty Aaila, we should go now, we've already been traveling all day and are pretty tired, so let's talk some other day.

"Okay, take care, also if you go out again don't hesitate to leave them here, I will take full care of them, Aunty Aaila said, and Myne nodded his head.

Then Myne gesture to Aisha, and Mightyena Trio, they follow Myne and return back to home.

Little Doggy's parents after coming back, again sat down under the tree in Myne's courtyard, while Little Doggy himself ran around Myne excitedly.

"Haa, home sweet home," Aisha said with a smile after entering the house.

"Yes, nothing can be better than your own home, no matter how nice others may look," Myne said while nodding his head, for the first time in his life he miss his own old house, although only for some minutes.

"Myne, you and Ted go and play till I prepare dinner," Aisha with a sweet smile, and headed toward the bedroom to change her clothes. The clothes she is wearing are okay, but inside the house, they are a little uncomfortable, especially her tight bra, it is so tight that sometimes she even wonders if she would die from suffocation someday.

"Huh? Who is Ted?" Myne asked with a frown, he never heard this name before.

"The guy beside you is Ted, although you are raising him for I don't know for how long but you lazy bum still didn't give him any name, so I give him a nice name," Aisha said while rolling her eyes, she really didn't understand how Myne brain circuits work, as most of the people after adopting a dog first thing do is give them a name, but he still calling them little doggy, big doggy., etc, this kind of thing is clearly not normal.

"Ahh, I see, now I think about it, I forget to give him a name, even though we've been on an adventure together, maybe I am really too lazy for those kinds of things," Myne acknowledging his mistakes.

"So she gives you 'Ted 'name, huh? Do you like it? Myne asked with one eye closed while looking at Ted ( Little Doggy ).

"Woof," Ted nodded his head with a wide grin on his face as if he was mocking Myne while saying that he lost his most precious chance for giving him the name and now in his loyalty list Aisha is on the top palace, while he is on second.

Why it felt like this is mocking me, Myne thought but he didn't think much about it and headed toward the kitchen to help Aisha, Although she said that he can do anything and she would make dinner, but he know that Aisha is much more tired them him, after all, most of the day they spend in the carriage while travelling, and in the middle half of journey, they are made love like animals, for one time even driver uncle has to remind them if they didn't stop their lovemaking so roughly then maybe they would break his carriage.

While Myne is cutting vegetables, Aisha also comes back from the bedroom wearing a simple white colour apron, other than it there was no other cloth on her body not even her panty.

Myne's little brother immediately becomes excited after seeing Aisha in such a nice outfit.

"Myne what are you doing here? Don't I tell you to take a rest," Aisha said with a frown while taking out the remaining materials from the drawer to prepare the dinner.

"Well, yes, you said something like that, but as a nice, handsome, powerful and most importantly caring future husband of yours, it is my responsibility to take care of my beautiful Wifuu, so here am I ready to help you," Myne with a smile, while starring at Aisha's wet pussy, as he bows to pick up materials.

"Ohh, how nice of you," Aisha said happily and give Myne a sweet kiss on his cheek, before agreeing to let him help her.

Aisha and Myne while happily having fun like a newlywed couple, talking and teasing each other, made the dinner. Aisha of course was very happy that Myne instant of resting decide to help her, so she especially made Myne's favorite dishes as a reward.

Myne was of course very happy getting such a nice reward, and give Aisha a very passionate kiss to show his gratitude, completely suffocating her to death.

After a short kissing session, Myne and Aisha had a warm family dinner. The dinner Aisha made was a masterpiece as usual, after all, a max-level cooking skill is no joke.

Myne was very satisfied with Aisha's godly cooking skills, so after eating dinner, he grab Aisha, lifted her up in a princess carry style, place her on the sofa in the living room, and told her that he would clean all the tableware, and she just rest like a queen.

Aisha, of course, didn't deny Myne goodwill, since he wanted to clean the tableware on his own, who is she to get in the way of his grand task? She nodded her head with a smile, and let him do whatever he wanted to.

Myne first gather all the dirty bowls, pots, and plates in one place, then he took out 5 pebbles from Inventory. Those are the pebbles in which he transfers the water-type passive skills of slimes of the dungeon of strength.

Just as Myne took out the water pebbles, they magically start releasing water as if they are taps, but what make Myne most puzzle is how the hell, so much water can come out from a little pebble with the size of a baby's fist. Myne did the same experiments on them and found that no matter which direction you move the pebble, wherever side its main point is, it would start releasing water without the need of any hole, also if you break the pebble then other them destroying skill there is no other change in those pebbles and normal one.

Because pebbles with one skill are not powerful enough and water release from it also very slow, so Myne decide to transfer two skills in the same pebble. At first, he thought that like himself other skills would become the first one's experience point, but to his surprise, both of the skills really can exist at the same time in non-living things. Although power didn't directly become double, but still increase by 50%.

After playing with pebbles for some more minutes, Myne focused his attention on his task. He uses Paste skill and pastes 5 pebbles to 5 small sticks, then pastes those 5 sticks onto the wall in front of him where he is about to clean the tableware. As those pebbles release water automatically it made Myne's work 50% faster, and soon he wash all the tableware and place them in their representative drawers, completing his work perfectly.

Myne walks out of the kitchen with a satisfied smile, while patting on his own shoulder for such a nice invention.

Now I only have to think of a nice excuse for Aisha, before showing them to Aisha, those magic pebbles are probably much more useful for Aisha, as most of the housework is done by her, Myne thought, and comes to the living room.

Myne thought Aisha might be reading some books to pass the time, but to his surprise, she is already fallen asleep with Ted in her arm. Both of them look very cute while sleeping.

"Sigh, sometimes she looks no different than a child," Myne spoke with a doting smile on his face. He then gently picks up Ted from Aisha's lap and lay him down comfortably on the sofa and put a blanket on him. After which he lifted Aisha like a child.

Aisha subconsciously wraps her arms around Myne's neck and put her head on his shoulder without showing any sign of waking up.

Myne took Aisha to the bedroom and gently lay her down on the bed, then he took off her sexy apron, folded it and place it back in the wardrobe. Then he also took off all his clothes and lay down beside Aisha, wrap his arm around her back, pull her close to him and hug her tightly, and bury his face in her soft heavenly breast, and close his eyes.

9