Chapter 96. Roku, The Dwarf Craftsman
769 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Guided by Aisha, they arrived at the dwarf craftsman workshop in the afternoon after making enough love.

Myne's house is built at almost the edge of the town, but the dwarf craftsman workshop is also erected really at the outskirts but completely opposite to his house direction. The only difference is that Myne's house is surrounded by nothing but empty land, but the dwarf craftsman workshop is by many buildings like storage houses, bars, some other workshops, etc, it has quite some traffic, so even though it is outskirts of the town, it looks like a lively place.

Myne has never come to this area of town before as he never needed.

The entrance of the dwarf craftsman workshop is no different from a normal shop, it is just they didn't sell anything, but take orders.

"Mr. Roku, are you in?" Aisha opened the entrance and said in a loud voice.

After hearing Aisha's voice the female dwarf who was sitting bordly at a reception-like place quickly stood up from her place, and replied.

"Ahh, Hello Miss. Aisha! Ya need something from Master? Wait a while, I’ll call him right now."

After saying that the female dwarf receptionist height of 4 feet 10 inches, who has an average face, long brown red colour hair and beard, and C-Cup size boobs, walked with heavy steps to the back of the workshop.

Myne saw a female dwarf with a beard first time in his life, staring at her back till she is no longer visible, with his eyes wide open.

Is my eye hallucinating me or I really saw bread on her face? Myne thought confusedly but still, he couldn't hold back his curiosity and ask Aisha in her ears, who seem familiar with her.

"Aisha, did you also show that girl's beard? Or is it only me who sees it?"

Hearing Myne's doubt Aisha hit on Myne's stomach with her elbow to shut him up and spoke in a low voice, "Shut up, don't ask this kind of question here, for a female dwarf their beard is a very sensitive topic, they don't like people talk about their beard, also it is not a good thing to judge people with their looks."

"But I am judging her, I am just asking out of curiosity," Myne mumbled in a low voice with a frown.

Aisha wanted to say something to him, but suddenly she heard the sound of footsteps, and swallow her words back to her stomach.

Soon an old dwarf in his 50ties comes out from the back of the workshop. He has a height tall for a normal dwarf at least taller than that female dwarf receptionist, with short thick white hair and a beard, his face was covered in a pitch-black soot-like thing, probably because he was working on something.

"Oh, if it isn’t Miss. Aisha! ‘ve heard that ya just quit the guild, was worried bout ya, ya know, what happened?" The Old dwarf who had an unusual speech pattern ran and asked with a smile. Seem like he is familiar with Aisha.

"Ahm, you know me Mr. Roku, that job was never meant for me, and since I'm getting married, I finally decide to free the guild leader from unnecessary tension," Aisha looked in Myne's direction and said with a shy smile.

The dwarf craftsman Roku only after Aisha looked in Myne's direction did he notice that there is a young man standing behind her calmly.

Myne after seeing that Roku looking at him, give him a polite smile, come a little closer to him from behind AIsha and extended her hand to shake hands.

"Good Afternoon! My name is Myne! Aisha's fiance, nice to meet you."

As Myne give his polite gentleman-like greeting, Roku for a second seemed to be taken aback a little, but immediately gave a broad smile with his teeth showing.

"Hahaha, Ah see, ah see, so you’re Myne. ‘m Roku, this workshop’s owner, and a friend of your future wife Aisha. Nice to meet ya too," Roku said while laughing heartily, and violently clapping on Myne's back as if he was venting his anger on him, but that was not the case, he seemed a good person.

Watching Roke clapping on Myne's back with enough force to shake his entire body, Aisha with a wide smirk on her face nodded her head with satisfaction.

Aisha seem like enjoying this very much, wait for a bit, when we return home, I have to punish her, she becoming more and more evil, Myne thought and activated his skill Rock Skin to save his back.

Roku clapped Myne back for a while and stroked his splendid beard as he asked.

"And, what ‘ja come ‘ere for? Inviting me for yer marriage? Dan't worry I'll defiantly attend yer marriage, by the way, ya might not know Myne just how lucky ya are that ya get such a nice wife like Aisha. I still remember there are many people who tried to impress Aisha and they used many methods to get her, but none of them success, and also because of those guys I have the honour to meet Aisha. She is like an avatar of the god Vergadain to me, she brought me luck and wealth."

After hearing Roku's pure thoughts towards Aisha, Myne for some reason felt like something is wrong, as if there is a big piece of the puzzle is missing and what Roku said is only half correct. He looked at Aisha, who was looking toward chilling with a serious expression, clearly didn't want to face him.

"No, we wanted to build a bathhouse, and some extra thing at our house, so we came to discuss," Myne said after seeing that Aisha has no intention of taking the lead.

As Myne said that, he told Roku about his renovation plan...

・A large, comfortable, luxurious bathtub.

・A few 3cm x 3cm dents on the side of the bathtub. ( For magic pebbles )

・Hot water making mechanism and water inserting mechanism are not needed. ( As those things can be by magic pebbles. )

・The drainage system will use a magic tool, and the water will accumulate in a filtration tank, and can then be re-used for domestic uses.

・A big comfortable dog house for three big dogs.

・small training ground in the back side of the house.

"Un, if yer leaving out them hot water making n’ putting parts, it’ll take ’bout five days, tho... Ya really okay with that? Putting in them water’s troublesome later, ya know?" Roku asked with a frown.

It seems that usually, a dedicated magic tool is used to draw water from the well, or some water source. It will then be heated in a dedicated stove, which will then be poured into an iron pot.

Because of that, the installation cost and the price of the magic tools are ridiculously expensive, and the project will become large-scaled. With that bottleneck, baths don’t spread to the general public.

"Yes, that isn’t a problem! I can handle the rest," Myne said with a smile.

Although Roku was perplexed, and also looked at Aisha, who was already convinced by Myne and just shook her head helplessly. So he only said, “If ya say so.”

"By the way, now most of the work is done, then shall we talk about the cost?" Myne asked, and both Roku and Aisha become active, especially Aisha who have some knowledge about those things, and know a little just how expensive construction work can be.

"Kay, let me count what the budget will be of yer work, ye two wait for a little, I need to discuss this with my disciples," Roku said and walk back to his workshop.

After Roku walk away leaving Myne and Aisha alone, Myne quickly grab Aisha's arm, pull her into his embrace and said, "You naughty girl, tell me aren't you enjoying too much seeing me in pain, huh?"

"Hey, what are you doing, we are not in our house, release my arm quickly," Aisha said hurriedly while looking at the Roku's workshop.

"No, I will only release you after you promise to accept your punishment later," Myne said playfully and slowly putting his hand in Aisha's skirt.

"Okay, okay, I promise," Aisha hurriedly replied after feeling that Myne's hand was about to enter her panty.

"Good, that my girl," Myne said with a satisfied smile and released angry Aisha, who was looking at him like tonight he is definitely going to suffer.

Seeing Aisha's expression, Myne who felt like he was in trouble later, wanted to calm down her, but then Roke come back with a small diary in his hand and interrupt him.

"Myne, I and my disciples have counted all the expenses needed to complete yer house construction, after deducting our wages, and adding a friendly discount, you have to pay a total of 4320 gold coins."

"What!"

Before Myne could even say anything Aisha shouted in surprise. Although she has seen Roku working in the guild many times before, and a lot of time he comes there to repair things which were broken by her, accidentally of course, but most of the time she only saw him working, and as for how much it needs to pay for his service he don't know much as the guild leader always pay him in his office, so she never takes it seriously. And it was Mia who told her that construction work is very expensive, only today she realises just how expensive construction work could be.

"Relax Aisha, don't worry too much, let me see the bill," Myne said while taking the diary from Roku in which he has written all the things Myne need to know like materials cost, etc.

"Well, everything is right, and your price is also reasonable, so I accept your proposal," Myne said calmly, making Aisha more surprised as she couldn't under how can Myne have so much money.

Roku after seeing that Myne have no problem, nodded his head happily and undertook the bath and dog house construction for his home.

Since it was leisure time for the workshop, and they have no other work to do, Roku and his disciples immediately get into the drawing up of the bathtub, dog house, and training ground from today.

Roku said to Myne that he will bring along a few of his disciples and come to his house, and start the work at the site.

The task is progressing faster than I expected, if everything goes according to plan then construction might complete in the time before Sylphid comes back, Myne thought with a satisfied smile while leading Roku and his gang... I mean his disciples toward his house.

10