Chapter 97. After Construction…
689 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What’s with this, ‘sn’t this Dyne’s house? Myne are you Dyne’s son?"

As Myne and Aisha were guiding Craftsman and his gang toward their house, suddenly after seeing the house, Roke asked with surprise.

"Yes, am I, why, do you know him?" Myne couldn't help but ask back, although he know that his father have a lot of friends, but he did not expect that even this dwarf craftsman could not escape from his sweet talk and become his friend.

Father is really something, only god knows where did he get so much excitement and power to make everyone his friends, wasn't his friendship zone a little too wide? Now I won't be surprised if I found one day that everyone in the town knows my father when he was alive, Myne thought with a helpless smile.

Knowing that Myne is Dyne’s son, for some reason Roku became tremendously pumped up. Myne even heard him muttering that he may tamper with Dyne’s house, but he will never tolerate any compromises.

What kind of friendship does Father have with him that he is so excited and motivated? Myne thought confusedly, but before he could ask anything Roku already start work.

"List’n up! Y’all better make this yer best work! We all going make such an amazin’ bath which won’t lose even to those high-grade Inns," Roku said with vigour, motivating his gang members enough that they also seemed to have gotten pumped up, and in they completed the interior design in a twinkle.

Myne and Aisha looked at each other and smiled wryly at Roku and his gang vigour. But since people wanted to work hard, then Myne of course was very happy and didn't bother to disturb them.

...

Three days later...

Myne and one of Roku's disciples appear to be the oldest of the other disciples, and his name is Somu, stood in front of Mightyena Trio's dog house.

The dog house Roku built can be said a masterpiece, it was big enough that five adult dogs height of 1 meter can stay in it, and It has sufficient space for each dog to have its own designated area. The entire dog house is divided into a total of 3 rooms. It is constructed from a very durable and weather-resistant material called Ironwood, which is known for its hardness. The dog house features a simple and practical design. It typically has a rectangular shape with a sloping roof to prevent water from pooling. The entrance is wide enough for easy access and has a flap or door to protect against wind and rain.

Overall Myna and Mightyena Trios are very satisfied with Roku and his gang work.

After inspecting the dog house, Myna and Somu, come to the backside of the house to see Myne's new but small training ground.

The training ground is compact and tailored to fit within the available space in the backyard. It provides enough room for basic training exercises and activities. The training ground is enclosed by a 2 meters long sturdy fence to ensure safety and privacy during training sessions. After all, Myne has many secrets so it is better if people do not peek into his house. The barricades are also made of iron, wood and metal, and sharp and pointed spearhead were placed on top for added protection. The training ground is equipped with various training aids and equipment to facilitate different exercises. This could include items like different sizes of weights, dummies, target markers, obedience tools, and toys for interactive play, etc.

Well now I and Aisha can train together without worry about other people peeking, Myne thought a happy smile and woke up the unlucky guy beside him, who was being forced to work with his other brother like machines by Roku, they hardly slept in the last 3 days, and now all of them have big dark circles around their eyes.

Myne still couldn't understand why Roku doing everything in so a hurry, after all, Myne himself wasn't in any hurry, that's why he can't understand why Roku is making his people work till midnight, but Roku had already done that, and 5 days of work finished in just 3 days. In Myne's eyes, Roku is a perfect example of a workaholic.

"Ah’ve made the best bathhouse of my life!" Roku who was still excited like the first day, shout out loudly with a smile stretching across his whole face, and behind him stood his other disciples with lifeless eyes, now even a little wind is enough to blow them away.

After Roku finished announcing his achievement, he grab Myne's arm and start walking toward the bathroom, while dragging him along like a rag doll.

"There’s some time for hygienic purposes, so ye should use it tomorrow. Ah, this really is a masterpiece," Roku said emotionally, behind him, his disciples already have tears of happiness in their eyes, as they finally complete all the work in Myne's house and now they are also free from their hellish torture.

I am now truly feeling sorry for them, I wonder if Aisha wouldn't have fed them Orc meat, which I replaced with chicken meat, would they even last till today? Myne thought, he has some sympathy for them, and then he looked at his new bathhouse which was an extravagant bathroom, bigger than the bathroom at the Silver Bell Pavilion he stayed at in the Adol Town...

The bathroom is designed with a classic architectural style. It has feature elements such as arched doorways, columns, and ornate detailing, creating a visually appealing and inviting atmosphere. Roku uses High-quality, natural materials throughout the bathhouse. This could include stone, marble, mosaic tiles, and wood, all carefully selected to create a rich and luxurious ambience and all of them have special a feature its hard to slip on and water dries easily. The walls are covered with planks that let out a nice smell. As if in a forest, the fragrance calms one’s nerves. This guy burns money like wood to make this bathhouse.

Then there’s the bathtub. The bathtub's edge is made of porcelain or cast iron, while other parts are different high-grade materials, exuding a timeless elegance and having a beautiful glossy black finish. Furthermore, very small decorations are engraved into it and looks like a work of art. It may be placed near a large window to allow natural light to filter in or set against a beautiful backdrop like a decorative mosaic or a stunning piece of artwork.

The holes Myne requested for putting the pebbles in were also precisely made. It can be said that the workmanship doesn’t even lose to high-grade Inns, just as Roku had said.

Sigh, now this is called a real bathroom, Myne thought emotionally while starring at his bathroom as if he was looking at his crush whom he chase for a very long time, and finally, she become his, and now laying naked on the bed while spreading her legs wide open for him.

"Mr. Roku, thank you for the hard work you and your disciples put in, without you I really can't hope of owning such a nice bathroom," Myne said respectfully and expressed his gratitude towards Roku, and his gang while handing over 45 platinum coins for the cost. Although it was more than the previous price they decide, but the way they did their work, Myne still felt that it wasn’t enough.

"Oyy, Myne boy, why are giving me extra money? We already have a deal, do you forget? All I need is what we decided before," Roku said stubbornly while refusing to accept Myne's goodwill.

"But when did I say that extra money was for you? They are for those guys behind you, just looked at them how tired they are, they have worked hard, and deserve their reward. My father always says that nothing in this world comes for free, if you work hard, you will get your reward," Myne said with a smile, and place 42 platinum coins in Roku's palm, and the remaining 3 coins in Somu's.

"You can just think that they got their wages. Guys divide this money among each other, and please take a rest for some days, otherwise, I think after some years you guys might look older than Mr. Roku," Myne said while giving them a piece of free advice.

Most of Roku's disciples nodded their heads with teary eyes, clearly they already have realised their own situation. Somu as the first disciple of Roku looked at the money in his hands, which are nothing but hot potato in his eyes, and looked at Roku asking what to do, otherwise if he really accepts that money without his permission then he is definitely done for.

Roku after feeling the panic gaze at his Somu, sigh helplessly and waves his hand, indicating that he could accept them.

"Okay Myne since our work here is complete, then let's go see you sometime, and if you need something else then don't forget to come to me," Roku said with his wide smile, while clapping violently on Myne's back venting his all dissatisfaction.

"Sure Mr. Roku, if I need your help, I'll definitely come to you," Myne said with a force smile, and again activate Rock Skin skill.

"See you then," Saying such Roku and his disciples left Myne's house one by one, of course, those disciples didn't forget to show their gratitude to Myne for his generosity.

"Sigh, good and hard-working people, it would be really difficult for them to earn a living, if there was someone else in Mr. Roku's place then that guy would have charged double the money for his work, but even after doing overwork, still is not willing to accept little extra money," Myne spoke while shaking his head helplessly. "Maybe this is also the reason why people like to take advantage of good people."

"Myne, dinner is ready."

"Coming, hoho, my dessert is calling me, I can't wait any longer..."

9