Chapter 98. Unexpected Guest
670 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yess, the 'Hygiene waiting period' is over, and I can finally enjoy my newly created bath!" Myne spoke excitedly in a lowly voice, while quietly slipping out of the quilt to avoid waking Aisha up.

Since last night both Myne and Aisha were in a very good mood as construction work was finished, both of them decide to celebrate this thing, and did a lot of fun, their fun activity lasted until 2 o'clock at midnight before Aisha couldn't take it anymore and lost her consciousness, with a wide grin on her face.

Although Myne was also tired after doing such a long exercise, but maybe because his levels are quite high, he still wakes up early in the morning and decides to get ready bathtub before Aisha wakes up.

As soon as Myne entered the bathroom, a nice fragrance of forest he cannot describe wafting in the air enter his nose.

"Sigh, so relaxing, expensive things have their own benefits, I just hope I won't get addicted to staying in ht bathroom, Myne thought jokingly.

"Okay, now It's time to do some work," Saying such Myne Immediately took out five Water type pebbles from the storage bag, and every pebble has 3 Passive Water skills attached to them and put them into the open dent on the top part of the bathtub.

Water starts accumulating in the bathtub at an amazing momentum by putting the pebbles one by one on each side.

Then Myne put a Heat type pebble in the dent around the bottom of the water tub where water flows through. Then, he pasted 5 Heat ( Passive ) to the pebbles pasted on each side of the bathtub.

Shortly after that, the water had steadily warmed up and the steam rises.

Yosh, it’s a success! Now I can take a bath in warm hot water..." Myne was delighted for a moment as his plan was successful without any problem but shortly after that, he found out that it was a massive failure.

Gradually, the water went pass the hot bath and turned into scalding water, and when it was full, the water started boiling, now Myne just need some noodles, vegetables, and some seasoning, and he is ready to make a delicious breakfast.

F*ck! This heat is too strong, it is enough to boil a normal man alive!!! Myne thought and immediately cut Heat ( Passive ) skills around the bathtub and return them to their original pebbles. After this, he also takes out Water pebbles as the bathtub was already full and tosses all pebbles into the Inventory.

Doing all this, Myne with a stunned expression stared at the bathtub that looks like a hellish iron pot from picture books, the only thing missing is a red colour demon.

Seem like I have to drain half of the hot water, before adding some cold water to get the water with the right temperature, Myne thought helplessly and open the lid of the drainage port attached to the side of the bathtub, the boiling water drained out along with an intense steam.

When the hot water level drops to half, Myne closes the lid of the drainage port.

After closing the lid Myne again installs 3 water-type pebbles at the upper dent, to refill the bathtub.

"Phew, it seems that this time it went well. This might be difficult for me until I get used to it. Well, in any case, the bath is hot enough now, Myne spoke with a satisfied smile after confirming the bath temperature.

Immediately after that, he removed his morning gown which Aisha bought for him and submerged himself till the shoulder into the bathtub.

"Ahh, so nice, what a great feeling, all money spent on it is worth it. Now I think I am really going to be addicted to it," Myne mumbled with closed eyes. Although the bath that he got in at the Silver Bell Pavilion was also very comfortable, but compared to that bath, this bath is even more comfortable.

Just as Myne enjoying the warm bath happily, suddenly the door of the bathroom slid open, and naked Aisha walk in swaying her waist.

"So you are taking a bath alone huh? Why didn't you wake me up? You know Myne you becoming more and more selfish recently," Aisha said with a poker face, and enter the bathtub.

"Sorry, I wanted to call you but after filling the entire bathtub, and heating up the water, I forget about you," Myne said with a fake sorry face while staring at Aisha's bouncing boobies.

"Hum, if you have the same thing while looking at my eyes, then I might even believe it but now not a chance," Aisha said with a frown while trying to act angry.

"Ohh, seem like someone is angry, this hero has to make her happy," Myne said with a playful smile, and directly jump in Aisha's direction, and took her into his embrace.

"Hey, stop it, not now, my back is still hurting because of all fun we did last night," Aisha tried to stop Myne with helf heartily, but Myne who knows everything about Aisha and her body as well, of course, didn't take her nonsense seriously, and start kissing her while massagingg her boobs in the bathtub.

...

After 1 hour of love making, both Myne and Aisha exit the bathroom with a satisfy expressions on their face and prepared breakfast together.

After smelling the smell of AIsha's handmade food, Ted starts bombarding the main door with his head, as Myne forget to give him food while playing with Aisha.

Myne open the door and excited Ted while ignoring him directly run toward the kitchen.

This guy has completely become Aisha's royal dog, now he didn't take me seriously anymore, Myne thought with a frown and was about to close the door when he saw Ted's parents with whom he hardly had much contact other than giving them food, as they are little too obedient, and rarely behave like dogs, sometimes Myne even wonder if they are Hume before and later some powerful magician transform them into dogs. But Myne immediately dismisses this nonsense theory of his as Appraisal skills clearly show that they are indeed dogs, just more intelligent than normal ones.

Then Myne gestured to Mother Dog, and Father Dog, to come into the house, and then all three of them come to the kitchen, where Aisha had already prepared breakfast for everyone.

Myne brought Mightyena Trio bowl, filled it with Orc meat, and let them eat in the kitchen, and he set down on the dining table with Aisha.

Naturally, the topic that they discussed during breakfast is about the bath, and Aisha complains that Myne didn't listen to her.

"By the way, Aisha, are not you saying that your back was hurting then how did you make that pose during our lovemaking in the bathroom?" Myne asked playfully.

"Cough, It is still hurting okay, I just didn't want to ruin your mood, so I endurance that pain for your shake," Aisha said after coughing a little bit and drinking water to avoid Myne's playful gaze.

Hearing Aisha's shameless reply Myne who was ready to make her more embarrassed, suddenly stop as he heard a knocking sound from the main door.

Myne was about to stand up ad go to see who is disturbing his sweet breakfast when, Aisha said "Let's me see, you continue your breakfast," stands up and walk to the entrance.

Myne while eating a slice of bread looked at Mightyena Trio, who were also looking at him, waiting for his commoned, and with a sigh, he gesture them to continue their food.

Soon Aisha come back with a frown and a troubled look on her face. And behind her stood a beautiful young lady with short golden hair but flat cheat, who was non-other than his other fiance Sylphid.

Well, Sylphid come early, I thought she would come two days later, and wait a second, who is that man behind her? Don't tell me he is her one of crazy pursuers, who have high status and now wanted to deal with me, as I am going to marry her. Sigh, I haven't even spent a night with Sylphid and trouble has already started looking for me, Myne thought with a sad expression and gulped a whole mug of fruit juice, to calm down his mood.

...

"Good morning Sylphy, so you finally come back, how are you? You don't have any problem during the travelling, right?" Myne asked with a smile and put a piece of meat into his mouth. As for how can he eat so much, that is all thanks to his super useful skill Eater ( Passive ), which made his appetite big enough that he can eat as much food as two people, and after the skill level increased his appetite become more bigger, and that not most important part of this skill, the most important part is that after digesting food, it can store extra calories in the stomach, and later release little bit litter according to body requirement. So after eating till full, if he didn't eat anything the entire day, he didn't feel even a little bit hungry until he used up all the extra calories stored in his stomach. This way not only did his body get nutrition the entire day, but he also doesn't have to worry about becoming a fatty. So he can eat whatever he wants without any limitation for taste shake of course, he is not addicted to it.

"Good Morning you too, Lord Husband, and Of course, my journey was very peaceful, anyway who would have so much courage that they dare to disturb Royla's family members?" Sylphy said with a smile, finally putting away her gloomy mood which she was carrying with her.

"By the way, Lord Husband, let me introduce you to my older brother Aniue Augusta to you...

10