Chapter 99. Sylphy’s Elder Brother Aniue Augusta
737 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Lord Husband, let me introduce you to my elder brother Aniue Augusta to you..."

"I am Aniue Augusta, you’re my sister’s fiance... huh?" Aniue asked confusedly after seeing Myne, when Sylphy said that his fiance is a guy who recently awaken his skills he thought that would be a young boy, but he didn't expect that the other party turn out to be a good build muscular guy who is the same age as Sylphy.

Hearing Aniue's question, Myne looks at the first prince of Augesta Kindom, as well as the future king carefully. Aniue is a muscular guy with a height of 1.7 meters, short golden hair, sharp eyes, a handsome face, wearing decent clothes, and a long sword hanging at the right side of his waist.

[ Name: Aniue Augusta

Race: Hume

LV: 67

Gender: Male

Age: 26 y/o

Occupation: First Prince of Augusta Kingdom,

Title: The Greatest Siscon, Blade Master

【Skills】

One-handed blade・Sacred LV7

Physical Strength Enhancement ( Large ) LV6

Support Magic・Speed Increase LV5 ]

[ The Greatest Siscon ( Negative Title ) ]
When the Host starts caring and loving his sister more than his own life and is willing to do anything for her shake then Host gets this title.
Title effect: 1. As long as the Host sister is unmarried chance of the Host finding a partner for himself will reduce by 80%.
2. Eternal slave of his sister, will do anything for her happiness.
3. Rage: If anything happened to Host's sister, the rage effect will activate and increase the Host's power by 500% at the cost of being a mindless beast who only knows destruction till the skill effect is on.

[ Blade Master ( Title ) ]
When Host pratic with his blade for so long that it becomes a part of his body, then Host gets this title.
Title effect: 1. Increase stamina by 30%.
2. Additional 15% damage will be dealt to the opponent when the Host fights with a blade.
3. Chance of critical hit increases by 5%.

Well, Sylphy's elder brother is quite powerful, but why does he have such a weird title like Siscon? Although Mother had told me that most rich and powerful people have weird hobbies, but this kind of thing like being a slave of his sister doesn't quite suit someone like him, Myne thought with a frown, but he didn't show it on his face, from outside he is still calmly observing Aniue while eating his breakfast.

"Hello, your highness, my name is Myne, nice to meet you, and sorry for not being able to greet you properly as I can't leave my breakfast midway, otherwise someone would be angry, please try to under," Myne said with a smile while trying to make Aniue angry to see his real character. Otherwise, the way he looks at Myne is not different from a gangster who just run away from prison and found that his wife is having an affair with someone else, but still, since someone had told him that he shouldn't judge a book by the cover, so he tried a direct way to judge the book.

"Ohh, I see, no problem you continue your breakfast, I can wait a little," Aniue said with a forced smile, veins appeared all over his face, which show just how much strength he used to say those words. After saying that he did not forget to look at Sylphy with a strange look that only those two siblings could understand.

Sylphy who saw that her brother might lose his temper at any moment, immediately took the lead to calm down the situation, and spoke with a sorry expression, "I'm sorry, Lord Husband for bringing my elder brother here. I had told him to wait at the Capital City until I brought you there, but as you can see, he was obstinate about it. Actually, my brother's personality is a little like Siscon type, so after knowing that I will be married off soon, he is not exactly pleased with the fact. That’s why he said that he wanted to see with his own eyes if my companion is a worthy one for me or not and come along forcibly."

As Sylphy said Siscon's words, in front of everyone, Aniue give her a fierce look, while showing her his first, but she ignore his threat and explained the entire matter in detail making Aniue very embarrassed.

Hehehe, my future brother-in-law, probably now dying from embarrassment, but as his title show, being a sister slave he can do nothing to his little sister's big mouth, Myne thought with a smug expression on his face, while secretly looking at Aniue so he won't vent his sister anger of him.

Aniue after seeing that his cute sister again wanted to say something, in fear that today he might lose his all prestige, and aloof personality which he trying to make in order to give his maybe future brother-in-law pressure, hurriedly interrupt Sylphy and said while looking at Aisha, "Come to think of it, why’s Sacred Bow here? Is Myne have anything to do with her?"

Hearing Aniue's inquiry Myne looked at Aisha who was nervously starring at him, then Sylphy who seem like haven't told anything about Aisha to her family with great interest as if he is watching his favourite drama, while eating Aisha's breakfast as she doesn't look like have any mood to eat anymore.

"Hm? Sorry brother, it seems like I forget to tell guys that Aisha’s also marrying Lord Husband together with me," Sylphy said while making a cute and innocent face to calm down his Siscon brother, but Aniue after hearing her words took two steps back while starring at Myne with a complicated expression on his face, and clenching his blade handle tightly.

Looks like my image is completely ruined in my maybe future brother-in-law's eyes, well for commoners polygamy was never a good thing at least noble think so, now I wonder if by any chance his impression of me had turned to the worst from natural, Myne thought with a helpless expression.

"Well, that’s fine if you don't have a problem, I guess. By the way, you’re called Myne, right? If possible, I want to see your true strength, I’m entrusting my important little sister to you, after all. My sister......no, there’s also Miss. Sacred Bow, I want to confirm as a brother and as a man, whether you have what it takes to protect those two ladies," Aniue directly challenge Myne to vent his anger in the name of moral nonsense which this time has some point.

"Ahh, sure," What else Myne can reply to his challenge he just nodded his head with a forced smile as he can clearly see his upcoming beating, after all, he can't use his magic skills to not harm Sylphy's elder brother, and Aniue is clearly a master level warrior, and probably a very skilled one too, after all he is the first prince of the kingdom he can't possibly lack skilled teachers who are willing to teach him right? Myne himself on the other hand after awakening, rarely touches a weapon, so now he is nothing but a punching beg for his opponent.

I hope my defensive skills are powerful enough that I can take his beating without being too much embraced in front of my future wives, Myne thought while walking toward the backyard with Aniue.

"Let me say this first, this is, in the end, a sham battle. So, please understand that rash and excessive actions are forbidden," Aniue said while standing in the middle of Myne's newly created small training ground.

Myne, with Aisha, Sylphy and Mightyena Trio stood at the door of the backyard while listening to Aniue's rules, with a worried face.

"Okay, girls cheer for me, that I won't embarrass you all too much," Myne said while walking toward the battlefield.

"Don't worry Lord Husband, please have some confidence in yourself, you are much more powerful than my elder brother, so just beat the hell out of him and get his approval as well for our marriage," Sylphy encourage Myne excitedly, while showing her blind trust in Myne skills, making Aniue who was already irritated almost exploding with anger.

This girl's mouth is really too poisonous, can't she see that her elder brother is already angry, why she is making him more angry? If I had known that she have such a personality then I wouldn't even have accepted her marriage proposal, Myne thought with a helpless sigh.

"Yes, Lord Husband you can do it, please defeat Your Highness Prince, and prove that you are worthy enough for us," Aisha said concernedly but Myne clearly heard playfulness in her voice, clearly she is enjoying it very much.

"Woof, Woof woof woof" ( Yes, defeat him, otherwise I have to do it, ) Ted also bark loudly but of course other than his parents no one understands what he said.

Now even Aisha and that little traitor Ted also making my fun huh? Although I can't understand what he said but with his intelligence and that happy face, anyone can say that he didn't have bark anything good, I have to discipline both of them later, they now going out of hand, Myne thought with an annoying expression, and stood in the opposite side of Aniue, ready to fight.

"Are you ready for a friendly battle?" Aniue asked with a wide grin, and throw a wooden dagger toward Myne which he grab easily.

"Can't we just settle everything peacefully like educated people?" Myne asked last time.

"Sorry, but I don't believe in those educated people's nonsense, for me my blade is justice, now show me the power you use to defeat Orgs..."

9