Chapter 100. Eyes Opening Fight
1.7k 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sorry, but I don't believe in those educated people's nonsense, for me my blade is justice, now show me the power you use to defeat Orgs... Aniue shouted loudly out of his old habit, he do the same thing while training soldiers to encourage them.

Myne on the other opens his status window and starts activating his various skills, first of all, Presence Erase・Extreme so no matter how much enhancement he uses on himself but no aura appears on his body. This way he doesn't have to worry about others finding that he is using a lot of skills at the same time. Then Dagger・Extreme and Strong Arm・Sacred to make his not-so-good dagger techniques a little bit better. Swift Feet ( Small ), Leg Strength Enhancement ( Small ), Sight Enhancement ( Small ), Rush skills to dodge all kinds of attacks, and finally most important Rock Skin・Extreme and Unbeatable skills to make his body durable enough to endure the upcoming beating. ( By the way, because not using those skills too much Myne completely forgets about his skill's cooldown time. )

After using so many skills at the same time, Myne felt very powerful, so much that for a second he thought even with his trashy fighting techniques he can still beat the hell out of Aniue, and because he use many agility type skills, things around him start working in little slow motion in his eyes, making him little more confident.

"Why aren’t you coming to me? Do you want to let me attack first? If this is the case, then..." Saying till here Aniue with a sinister smile on his face, activate one of his skills. Red aura coated his entire body, and the next moment he vanished from everyone in my sight except Myne.

Myne who has most of the enhancement skills activated somehow manage to see Aniue's figure despite his unbelievably fast speed, and hurriedly raises his dagger to the right side to block his upcoming kick.

Boom...

But he still underestimates Aniue's strength and received a tremendously heavy impact.

Myne was blown off several meters away from where he was like a rag doll till he smashes into the fence.

"Ahh... Ouch, my shoulder, it hurt... Wait a minute, I am not feeling pain..." Myne who was ready to accept pain, suddenly found that non of his body parts are hurting, not even the one who receives most of the damage, as if he never get any hit at all. He quickly opens his status while Aniue gives him time to recover and he finally finds out the reason why he is not feeling any pain

[ Unbeatable: Active Skill, effective for approximately 30 seconds. While it is active, all physical attacks will have no effect on the Host.
Cooldown time: 3 hours. ]

F*cking yes, now I can also try to beat Sylphy's Elder Brother without worrying about getting beaten back, Yahahaha, Myne thought while laughing wildly in his mind, but before he get too much happy, his eyes suddenly fall on the description of the skill, which pours cold water on his dream.

Nonsense, what kind of joke is this, invincibility for only 30 seconds? What can I do in nearly 30 seconds, and 3 hours of cooldown time? What the f*ck? Do I have to ask my enemies to wait for 3 hours after fighting for 30 seconds? While telling them that I need some time to use my skills again, so please wait a while before we could start fighting again? Myne angrily curses 7 generations of the creator of Unbeatable skill, after seeing its use time, before standing up from the ground and charging toward Aniue.

He wanted to finish this battle as soon as possible before his other skills also deactivate and fall into the cooldown time period. Only now does he realise how much this cooldown option is f*ck up, if one day he is fighting with a very powerful opponent and suddenly his most powerful skill fall into cooldown time, then won't his game would be over?

Seem like I should start learning some combat techniques, so if one day I can't use my magic skills, then at least I can save my life rather than dying in a random corner of the world, Myne thought and slash his dagger at the face of Aniue.

Aniue dodged Myne's childish attack easily and again kick him but this time on his stomach, sending him flying much faster than the previous one.

Myne, of course, didn't get hurt, and again stood up unharmed and rushed toward Aniue like wild boar, making Aniue very surprised and frowned, as clearly knew how much power he use, and Myne didn't get even a little bit of damage is quite weird.

How is he doing that? Before coming here I had read all his information, and he clearly did not have any skills that can block my attacks. Then why he didn't get hurt? Aniue thought with a frown and dodged Myne's punch.

Then Aniue simply brandish and swung down his wooden sword right at the top of Myne's head.

Myne show the wooden sword falling on his head and tried blocking it right away with the dagger in my hand but the remnant force sent it flying from his hand, and he stared at his empty hand dumbfoundedly.

Just then Aniue’s one-handed sword then hit Myne's right shoulder, and right at that moment his skill Unbeatable was also deactivated for the next 3 hours and left all the defence matter in poor Rock Skin skill responsible hands.

"Ugu..."

As the Unbeatable skill was no longer activated and Rock Skin levels were not much high, Myne for the first time after the start of battle finally tasted the sweet taste of pain.

"You’re full of openings!! At least try to read your opponent’s movements instead of standing in front of him like an idiot after attacking him! Can't you just make a distance from me after failing to hit me?" Aniue spoke with a voice full of disdain while giving Myne time to attack him again.

Ahh, like brother like sister, both of their mouth is really too poisonous, Myne thought while rubbing his shoulder which already get healed from previous damage thanks to his Ultra Regeneration skill.

I have to do something otherwise his nonsense would never be over, Myne thought and again charged at full strength to slip into Aniue’s torso.

"Umu, good! Your fighting spirit is quite impressive! However..."

Ignoring Aniue’s muttering who talking like an old man, Myne got close to him and swung his right arm aiming at his stomach in one go. His plan was simply, to use Grappling・Extreme, combine with Strong Arm・Sacred and beat the hell out of Aniue.

But again his plan was nice but his attack did not even graze Aniue. On the contrary, Aniue's counter attack hit him and blew him off again, directly plastering him into the house wall.

Boom...

"Ahhhh..."

Myne spilt out a mouth full of blood, and probably because his head was also hit hard, blood was flowing out from my forehead as well.

"Brother! You’re overdoing it! Please stop now!"

"Myne!!

"Woof!!"

Myne took a deep breath after his pain die down a little as Ulter Regeneration took action and his injuries start healing visible to the naked eye, but because most of his injuries were internal and his head injury was hidden under the hair, so no one finds out that he has a super healing skill like Ulter Regeneration. He then heard Sylphy, Aisha and Ted's worried voices which bring him some warmth, and he was about to stand up but then he thought something and looked toward Aniue with a side eye, and saw his unhappy face.

It would be better if I act like a dead dog, otherwise, it doesn't look like Sylphy's elder brother would listen to his sister and stop the battle, Myne thought and start acting like he is in great pain and verge of losing consciousness.

Aisha hurriedly come to Myne, and took him into her warm embrace, while shaking his body to see if he was still alive or not. But after seeing him slowly opening his eyes, only then did she stop her action and took a breath of relief.

"Although you are quite strong, much more than what I expected but you are like an unpolished rock, full of openings, doesn't have any proper techniques. So rather than completely depending on your skills, it would be better if you try to strengthen yourself," Aniue said with an expressionless face and walk into the house.

Sylphy complains about her brother's rude behaviour and helps Aisha to carry fake unconscious Myne who was in deep thought after hearing Aniue's advice.

Sigh, at least in the end he said something useful, Now I also feel like I'm really relying too much on my skills, what if one day someone else also has skills like me, and robs or blocks my skills during the fight then what would I do? Just watch his face till he kills me? Seem like I have to learn some real fighting techniques, Myne thought with a frown with eyes closed, acting like half dead, while being carried by his two fiances toward his bedroom...

..........

Special Announcement:- Hello, everyone, I am a dear author, nice to meet you again. Now instead of wasting everyone's time I come to the main point, as you all know writing a novel is no joke and no one would do it for just a fun shake ( Of course if you are rich then I am not talking about you ), everyone has a stomach to fill. So we already come to chapter 100, which was a very big thing at least for me. So from now on I am not going to post this novel for free, as we all know Scribblehub doesn't have any premium function so after today you guys wanted to read further chapters you can either visit Webnovel or my Patreon channel. On both platforms, I continue to post further chapters daily.

Thank you for reading my novel...

patreon.com/CopyMonarch

https://www.webnovel.com/book/cheat-awakening-(-rewritten-)_20932441506379605

8