C.6 : Transformation
902 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That isn't it Isis and you know it. If we reveal ourselves to them, they'd assume we want their planet or something. Quetsu, why oh why did you decide to interfere here?" Amanda, the gray eyed brunette said with helplessness.

"Quetsu does what she wants, okay? We can either contact those who rule the planet or just do as we wish and deal with that stuff after." Isis chimed in, Lyric could hear them even though she couldn't move her body yet.

She wasn't sure how long she had been out of it, but it seemed that they were talking about something rather important because they were all still in the room.

If it was before, Lyric wouldn't be able to tell since she could see, but she was a whole new person now. She could reach out mentally and 'feel' the others still present even without her usual senses.

"Since Lyric has some ties with the planet, let her decide. She's almost done anyway." One of the Visu who Lyric hadn't learned the name of spoke, her voice colder than Serena's, like a frozen wasteland without a trace of warmth.

"Then tell Quetsu that the original goal has changed. Lyric will be making the decisions as it was her home previously. We can advise her if needed." The final person who hadn't spoken since Lyric had entered finally did so, her voice soft and delightful like wind chimes tinkling on a warm summer day.

"Fine, Tiya and Eve is right. What do you think would look good on her? Isn't she really pretty?" Regina spoke, her voice filled with admiration and excitement that Lyric could sense easily.

"Heh. She doesn't have large boobs. They're just a hindrance anyway." Isis mumbled sourly, drawing laughter from the others. It wasn't a secret she envied the others seductive figures, but she couldn't do anything to change it.

"Eh? But she's bigger than you Isis." Natalie spoke in amusement and Isis let out a frustrated grunt. Lyric felt her mind racing because she knew they were talking about her.

For the first time, someone called her cute! Her stomach fluttered and nervousness filled her mind. How would she look? Was she as pretty as the Visu?

She noticed that all the Visu could be supermodels and actresses on Earth with large fan bases because they were all unique but also incredibly beautiful.

"Ah, her hair is so different! I wonder if she will like me..." Serena half whispered and the others felt a sense of regret and sadness coming from her.

"Is it because you decided to wipe her memories before? She can't be too mad since you weren't being mean or anything, it's just to make sure our secrets aren't spread." The one with the warm voice spoke again.

"Okay, enough talking, just ask the person herself." Natalie spoke and Lyric could almost imagine an eye roll accompanying it. The originally rowdy room calmed as Lyric felt whatever was happening to her end.

Light flooded into her eyes, but she didn't need to close them. The light she perceived was more than she was used to, but her eyes and mind didn't seem bothered by that at all.

She saw seven beauties staring at her, eyes filled with delight and joy. Even Serena who was nervous before now didn't seem so worried. Isis grinned at Lyric who didn't have to speak because Regina could practically feel the curiosity within her.

The air hummed and unlike before, Lyric could now 'see' the process of an Actualizer at work. Unlike she previously thought, the things created didn't come from nowhere.

She could see the matter around the Actualizer being drawn in, changed and formed into something new. A mirror taller than Lyric formed, and what she saw made her eyes tear up.

Smooth skin coupled with knee length black and white hair, extremely gorgeous facial features like the Visu, and she wore nothing, but that didn't bother her as much as she thought it would.

Now if she were thrown out on Earth with no clothes, that would be a different story though. Unlike her humans eyes, they weren't a dull brown anymore. Her irises were a mixture of black and white that looked quite cool to her.

Her body could be described as perfect without anything in excess. Her hips were wider than before, and on her chest which had been normal before now sat to snowy white buns with creamy pink buds on the tips.

Because she still had company, she didn't dare to dawdle, so she looked away from the mirror after looking at her smooth stomach and slender legs without a hint of imperfections.

"Cute right?" Regina hummed gleefully and Lyric's face flushed slightly. Natalie walked over and handed her intricately designed clothes that didn't seem to originate from Earth like their own did.

"Since you were conscious when we were talking, you should know that Quetsu was overjoyed and said she'd come visit soon. You can do as you wish concerning Earth since we decided to let you take over."

"Aren't you all afraid I'd help humanity and harm you all?" Lyric asked after a short pause and she felt multiple waves of amusement flowing towards her.

"I wouldn't worry about something like that. You're Visu, not human. If we couldn't trust each other, what would be the point of staying together? It isn't forbidden to help humankind, just know that actions have consequences that you must face."

For a moment, Lyric thought it was a threat and a worried expression appeared on her face. Perhaps sensing her inner turmoil, Natalie interjected cutting Serena off.

"She means that your actions could drastically change Earth's future. If you want to help them you can choose to do so, what is a single planet compared to us Visu?" 

"But if they destroy themselves, don't blame yourself. Short lived greedy races like humans and such don't seem to have much foresight." Natalie finished and Lyric let out a breath of relief.

While she wasn't outright going to oppose the Visu for humankind, not after what the Aaldri had granted her, she would have found some way to help them somehow.

"Okay, so we will go over the basics of our race with you. Don't worry, learning is the least of your worries. In human terms, you are now a genius with eidetic memory. Well, it isn't strange given that we're basically artificial lifeforms in our own right." Isis said smugly, her cute nose pointed upwards.

21