Prologue
271 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'___': Thoughts
"___": Speaking

[1150 Words]

------------------
(??? POV)

Nothing...

How much time has passed?

A decade? A century? Millennia?

It feels like an eternity has passed. What is my name? Who am I? And why am I here in this void full of darkness?

What is the meaning behind my existence?

Just then, a big flash of light engulfed my whole metaphysical body. I couldn't see but I can imagine just by my gut feeling how much of a bright light it must have been.

Someone unknown(???) spoke in an otherworldly tone," Hello Mortal, My lord has seen you and your willpower which you have used to survive in this void for a long amount of time. I am also astonished by your tenacity to hang on to your consciousness and not lose yourself."

I heard this voice in my head and I tried to reply but due to a lack of vocal cords, I am just not able to.

They said, "Don't worry, mortal. You just have to attempt to force your thoughts in the form of questions you have and I will answer them as a favour in return for the suffering you have faced in this place."

How do I force my thoughts now? Don't you just think? Is there some kind of technique in which you force your thoughts to send to others? I attempt to just think very hard regarding my questions and will my thoughts to reach him.

I asked him in the form of my thoughts, ' Who are you? Why are you here now? Who is your lord? Why did I have to suffer so much and can you bring me out of my sufferings?'

They calmed me down and said, "Ask each question one by one. Don't worry, I will attempt to answer every one of your questions. First of all, I am just a servant of my lord. The reason why am I here now is to do just the bidding of my lord. Also, I can't tell you anything about the existence of my lord. My lord can't be defined in just words. My lord is beyond mine, yours as well as anyone else scope of thinking. "

He then smiled a bit and it looked like absolute joy on his face. It looks like his lord is a kind of deity to this person. I am pretty sure this person has absolute loyalty to his lord.

Wait a minute, how did I know he was smiling??

They continued answering the rest of my questions, " And no, you didn't suffer because you were chosen to. Every single person who dies comes here and gradually loses their consciousness and then at last merges with the will of the world. You are just a part of the few people who managed to not lose themselves and have gotten a chance to be saved from merging with the will of the world.
Also yes, I will be bringing you out of your suffering. That's the reason my lord has sent me."

I still have a lot of questions about why is this lord bringing me out of my suffering but it is better to not voice my questions behind 'The Lord' so as not to offend this person. These powerful beings may eradicate my existence if I ever step out of my line.

I passed some more of my thoughts, ' How will you bring me out of this suffering? Will you send me back to my original world?'

They answered my questions, " No, mortal. We can't send you back to your original world. This will go against the laws of the world and going against the laws of the world is to go against the will of the world. This is a huge taboo and can be extremely dangerous. These laws have existed as long as time has flowed."

'So then will I be reincarnated?'

"Something like that, for a better word, you will be transmigrated to a different world than your own. Now comes the reason why my lord has sent me here, my lord appreciates individuals like you who have impressive willpower and can stand against the test of time. He has a mission for you. You will be visiting many fictional worlds which have not been visited by many. These worlds existed in your world in the form of comics or novels. In those worlds, you just have to be proactive and go against the original timeline which existed in that world. Whichever way you want to mould that particular timeline depends on your behaviour and actions.
The only criteria to fulfil is to mess up the original timeline."

'Ok, so but how will I know where is the place where those things happened? How will I know whether I have diverted from the original timeline.'

They soothed my worries and said, "You don't have to worry about those minor details, we will transmigrate you near the place where the main cast resides. You just have to do what your heart believes and what you want to do. No pressure from us on you."

'But how will I manage to adapt there, I have forgotten most of my memory and will there be anything for me which can help me in combating the antagonists?.'

They scoffed at my concerns and said, " Don't underestimate the power of my lord. You will manage to adapt there nicely. You will get a rush of information and it will depend on your reasoning ability if you manage to deduct what you have to do.
Yes, we have prepared 2 gifts that will nicely help you to combat the antagonists. Any more questions?"

'How will I manage to reach the other worlds?'

"After my lord is satisfied by your progress into that particular world, you will be brought here and then given another gift for going into another world. Don't worry, most of your issues will be solved in due time.'

Hmmm...This whole situation seems pretty sketchy but I have neither the power nor the ability to question these people. I should be grateful for my luck in getting such an opportunity. I bow my head metaphysically and transfer my thoughts on how I am grateful to them for giving me such an opportunity to live my life again.

"Nice of you to be grateful to us. Most mortals either question our credibility or try to act against us. Thankfully, they were never seen again."

A chill trembles my spine as I thank the person who taught me good manners in my mind.

"As a bonus, I will be giving you the ability to adapt to the sudden difference in the surroundings easily. Hope you live your life to the fullest."

A light so bright flashed which I didn't even think was possible. This overloads my consciousness and I faint into nothingness.

-------------
(End of the Chapter)

Okay, so that was my first chapter.

Hope you liked it. Writing is much tougher than I imagined.

This chapter was just to do detailed transmigration with no plot holes. If there are any, you can just comment. Most of the fanfics just send the people with really OP ability without any rhyme or reason which disturbs the immersion you want.

Also, the 2 gifts given to our MC will be very tame. Nothing supernatural or fantasy. These will be based on hand-to-hand combat. However, they will be enough to make him one of the strongest in that particular world.

So, till then! See Ya!

6