Preface to my debut fight
133 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'____' - Thoughts
"___" - Speaking

[1045 Words]
-----------
(1st Person POV)

It has been a month since I have transmigrated to this world and.....

I am bored.

Like literally I don't have anything to do except follow the usual routine of going to school, studying, practising my gifts and then sleeping.
Just rinse and repeat.

My first ability has also been upgraded. Now it takes 5.4 seconds to activate it and I can keep it up for 1 minute and 12 seconds. I also analyzed my second ability and realised that the weakness of it is that if I am cornered in a tight position, then I will just have to do a straightforward fight which will be currently disadvantageous.
My consumption of stamina has not decreased but I feel less and less fatigued when I use my ability.
I have also been doing exercises to upgrade my stamina and saw some combat tips on the internet.

Now let's see my situation in the school.
When I entered here, I thought that particular being would send me where some action will happen and the main characters are present.

Currently, in school, my reputation ( can it be considered reputation?) has been somewhat of a person who only interacts with two people. I do most of the things in the school with them.

The students in my class are at the stage where they study for their entrance exams to enter top science high schools. After the first day, except for Stephen, no one even bothered to notice me.

I also realised that the reputation of Stephen Ahn was really good. People see him as a good person. He also wins many competitions and donates the money to help the students of his class eat in the cafeteria. We also get several pieces of equipment which can assist in the gym and sports.

Also, the feminine-looking guy is the best friend of Stephen Ahn. He is pretty intelligent and has also been first in the school for many terms except for a couple when Stephen came first. They hang out with another guy whose name is Bryce Oh.

Also, I just don't know why but whenever I see Bryce I get the urge to punch him.

(A/N - Such a punchable face right?)

One thing I find weird is that Bryce is a person whose eyes just radiate malice. He is also bullying other students like Donny. Why are Stephen and Gray hanging out with him? I don't know. They both seem like nice guys. Recently, he is also been hanging around with Oswald Yang, a bully.

Stephen and Gray (Yeah, we are on a first-name basis.) were the only two people who tried to attempt to interact with me. Both of them had great chemistry and had a bond like both of them filled the space of the other person. Though most of the time, Stephen talked, Gray listened and I said some words in between. We were kind of good acquaintances/friends.

One thing that I have realised is that bullying exists in this school. Many students are just hitting other students in their face and then passing it off as a joke between friends. I tried to report it to my homeroom teacher but he just shouted at me to not waste his time and study.

There is a group of bullies in our class too - the Gang of Oswald Yang and his cronies. They just act like they are the king of this place. The only reason I have not acted against them is that they have not gotten out of the line and after some research, I also got to know that his father is a city representative.

Now, this is a tricky situation...

What if I am in a fictional world where the main character is here and Oswald Yang and his father are the real or maybe hidden antagonists?
What if they have a super-secret group of Assassins?

I have to be careful of them but not overly cautious.

----------

Today is such a good morning.
A bright day towards a bright future.

'Ugh, why is this quote written on the roof?? Huh? What were they thinking while making this house?'

I washed myself and got ready for school.

While moving towards the gateway, I spotted Stephen's back and decided to greet good morning to him.

I called out to him, " Hey Stephen! Good Morning!!"

Stephen turned and I could see some bruises on his face. He replied, " Oh, hey Felix! How are you? Don't you reach a school a bit later?"

I rush towards him and asked hurriedly," Yeah, but how did you get so many bruises on your face? What happened to you? You were all fine yesterday."

Stephen with a sad look on his face said in an off-handed tone," Oh... Nothing. I just slipped on the stairs of my house."

"That's total bullshit. You can't fool me with your white lie. A stair does not hit you on your face in different positions. Do you have some kind of exotic stairs or something?"

Just then Gray also came and asked Stephen about his injuries.
Stephen replied the same as he did earlier.

When we reach the gate, Stephen had a pitiful smile on his face and said, "Gray and Felix, if anything happens. Then, just stay settled on your seat. I don't want you to get roped in this."

His obscure advice(warning?) feels pretty confusing. I know that he is hiding something.

Maybe it is related to his friend Bryce who I saw smoking with Oswald Yang yesterday.

I mean really, I don't know why people smoke and why are students smoking at all.

Do these students think that smoking makes them look cool? They just seem more pathetic in my view.

I looked at Stephen's face and could see that he was hiding his painful expression with a smile. After a whole month of interacting with him, I can see and read his expressions easily.
Gray is also really worried about Stephen.

---------
In the second period,

I saw Stephen laying his head down on his desk. When I asked him, he said he has a headache due to not sleeping properly at night.

I left him in his own space and concentrated on my book.

Gray had to leave the class for some reason and then Oswald Yang and his little group of cronies enter the class while laughing...

----------
(End of the Chapter)

So, Felix will have his debut fight in the next chapter.

Please comment if the interaction between the characters was awkward or lacked something.

3