Eunjang vs Yoosun High School
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'____': Thoughts

"___": Speaking

[1100 Words]

------------

(1st Person POV)

"Haa...Haa...Ben Park...finally found you." A student came up to the roof while huffing and puffing.

"Huh? Find me for what?" Ben asked.

"A guy called Jimmy Bae, from Yoosun. He wants me to bring you...to the incinerator. Gerard Jin from Class Ten was also taken away."

"Yes!! Let's go, beat up Jimmy Bae or whatever. Just remember what I told you guys earlier today." I said with a creepy smile.

Gray kept his book in the bag and Stephen also became ready. Ben looked At Alex and both of them nodded towards each other.

I ran towards the stairs and the rest of them followed me.

-----------

We run towards the incinerator.

I saw Gerard on the ground with blood coming out of his face.

"Hey...Gerard, you, all right?" I asked him anxiously.

Jack flinched on seeing me and lowers his head. Jimmy noticed that and said," Jack, what happened to you? Is that fu**er the person who best you?"

Jack muttered in a low voice, "Y-Yes..."

"Oh, hey Jack...You didn't tell your stupid boss about me warning him or is he so retarded that he couldn't understand you?" I taunted them.

Jack didn't respond to my insult and said in a trembling voice," Jimmy...Please be careful...Both he and Ben together can beat you."

Jimmy scoffed and said in an amused voice," Jack, you think both of them together can beat me?"

"Oh, don't worry, Jackie boy. Ben won't fight him. Be ready to go against me, Jimmy. I hope you give me a good fight or I will be severely disappointed in you." I said in a sarcastic and humble voice.

"Hehehehehehe, you think you can take me on alone. Looks like, I will have to teach you some manners. People really don't respect Yoosun in the Union, huh? He said in a furious voice.

"All of you, we can take on them. Attack whoever you want except Jimmy Bae."

"Rip them apart!!" Jimmy said with veins popping from his forehead.

------------

(3rd Person POV)

The legendary fight between Yoosun High and Eunjang High was starting....behind the incinerator.

[Alex Go vs Jack Kang]

Alex Go struck Jack Kang with a clean, big punch on his face. Both of them in a stance trying to find the weak points of the opponent.

Alex started attacking Jack with several jabs on his face.

Jack allowed Alex's punches to hit for a while and attacked him back during the buffer time. However, Alex dodge his punch and then headbutted him back.

After that, Jack became a bit more cautious of Alex and kept his distance most of the time. Jack dodged frequently and attacked with clean hits in between.

Both of them started losing most of their stamina and gasped...

As soon as they came for another round, they saw 'The Fight' happening and stopped themselves.

----------

[Gray Yeon vs A stupid extra from Yoosun]

Gray was standing in front of a person who was taller, stronger and much faster than him but...instead of getting scared, there was tranquillity and a hint of exhilaration in Gray's mind.

Gray knew that his fighting ability was of a bottom-feeder, he can't win against others just based on his physical specs but he could still trash them.

(A/N: A stupid guy from Yoosun » Extra A)

Extra A lunged at Gray and tried to hit him with a barrage of punches. Gray with his insane observation ability dodged them. He extended his leg forward and kicked Extra A in the groin.

Extra A on instinct covered his crotch with his hands. Gray, then grabbed a handful of Extra A's hair and slammed his face repeatedly on the ground.

After Extra A fainted, Gray just wiped off the blood of his hands with a satisfied look on his face.

Gray was now...much more badass, cruel and unorthodox.

(Gray Yeon wins)

-----------

[Stephen Ahn and Gerard Jin vs Duo A]

Stephen Ahn and Gerard Jin, are the duo who mainly relies on their kicks.

Stephen Ahn was a person who had never fought before high school. He was an optimistic person. But the incident with Oswald Yang changed his ideology, he knew how cruel people can be and not all people are good.

The day he met Felix was a life-changing day for him.

When he saw Felix in a serious fight, he knew that fights are dangerous and people could get hurt easily. Fighting others went against his thinking but... he knew that if he believed in his thinking and never changed, then he might lose his friend to a stronger opponent. Getting a reality check at that time would have been too late.

Stephen then trained with Felix. He also trained some kicks with the help of Gerard and he was surprised that he had a talent for fighting with legs.

If hands are like swords, then legs are like spears. Legs have a much better reach and can hit with much more force, however, it will need good manoeuvrability from the person.

He trained a lot and tried to surpass his old self.

Now is the time to prove his worth,

Gerard said to Stephen," So, both of us together on them, right?"

Stephen replied with his eyes on the enemy," Yup, let's do it the way we practised earlier."

Both of them ran towards their two opponents. Gerard hit with a kick on the torso of one of them.

Stephen followed up with another kick of his own, jumping up and smashing his knee straight in the jaw.

His friend tried to attack Stephen from behind but Gerard tripped him up and hit him with a kick in the face.

Stephen looked back and nodded at Gerard.

Both of them leaned on the wall together with Gray who was already there and watched 'the fight' going on.

(Stephen Ahn and Gerard Jin wins)

-----------

[Ben Park against two sandbags]

Fury and Rage were showing clearly on Ben Park's face.

He was angry with the Yoosun for entering their area and trying to get rid of them.

He was angry at these idiots for injuring/ attempting to injure his friends.

He was angry at being seen as an inconsequential obstacle by the Union.

He was angry at his weakness on not being able to get rid of the Union off his back.

He materialised all this fury in his attacks and downed the two people in a single punch.

After that, he went to his friends and watched 'the fight' happening.

(Ben Park wins)

--------------

(End of the Chapter)

Character Development for Stephen in this chapter and the fights for the rest of the crew.

'The fight' will be in the next chapter.

A quick question - Should I use a nickname for Felix or just keep it as Felix on the shuttle patch rankings?

1