Chapter 13: Bellete in need
70 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13: Bellete in need

There were flyers in the village. Eleric went to the nearest one, and read.

Adventurers wanted:

The dragon, Karakon, has been nesting around the city of Bellete for the past two days. Any adventurer who can find out why that is, and maybe even force the dragon to leave, will be rewarded handsomely.

He went back to his lovers, Yurek, and the still nameless golden bird chick.

"So, there is a dragon who might destroy Bellete," he began, and then added when Alistair's lips turned up. "We are to ask him why he is threatening the city."

"Ask him? Sure, I'll ask him. My broadsword will ask politely," Alistair patted the sword, and Eleric rolled his eyes. "Don't give me attitude now."

"Typical vampire. Thinking with his fangs," Fen tutted. "I do believe that, if I can be trusted to treat a dragon with respect, I can break from the vicious cycle that I am in. Who knows, he might be one of those that could turn into humans?"

"Have you ever heard of a Karakon, Fen?" Eleric asked.

"Oh, an elder one," the incubus purred. "Now, don't look at me that way. He can definitely turn into a human. Let me explain."

"Must we remind you?" Alistair began, and he turned to Anmu, who was pouting at Fen.

"That we are yours, so..." Anmu looked at Fen with his doe eyes, and wanted to convey the message without saying the words.

"Your harem is big enough," Eleric snapped, and Fen chuckled.

"Don't you chuckle at me! What example are you giving Yurek and the bird? What if they grow to be as perverted as you?" Eleric chastised.

 Fen patted Yurek on his bald head, and smiled.

"Children should be like their parents," Fen protested. Yurek blinked at him. He was young, for a goblin. Just ten years of age. He knew that he was treated like a human child. It made him warm inside.

"A romp with a dragon is a small price to pay for the salvation of a city," Fen finished.

"You don't have to whore yourself," Yurek protested. "You are good, Fen. So, if you don't want to..."

Fen bent down and hugged the goblin, kissing each one of his cheeks.

"My dear son, your father is a harlot, I am afraid. Don't pay me much mind, ok?" Fen winked at Yurek, and straightened up. "We are leaving for Bellete right away!"

"Decided that all by yourself, did you now?" Alistair snapped.

"If we do. If I am allowed to charge up my mana with a taste of dragon, I promise you I will make honest men out of you all. Well, not of Yurek. I am not into incest," Fen then went in the direction of the stables.

"Did he just say he will marry us?" Anmu murmured, stars in his eyes. "I have always wanted to have a wedding. Who are we going to invite?"

"Wedding? I am not marrying him," Alistair snapped.

"You don't marry my father, you don't sleep with him," Yurek stomped on Alistair's foot, and ran off after Fen.

"Why you little!" Alistair yelled after him, but Eleric shook his head.

"I don't see why we can't get married," the elf spoke. Anmu nodded next to him energetically. "I mean, he is imprinted on us."

Alistair tsked at that. Remembering that, once an incubus had you once, they had you for life.

"I suppose that we can do it his way," Alistair agreed. Maybe, after they were married, Fen would stop wanting to invite other people to the harem.

"I bet he will make us marry the dragon," Eleric spoke with a chuckle.

"I will not argue with you on that," Alistair said.

"A dragon for a mate?" Anmu squealed, and the two turned to him.

"What is with you?" Alistair asked, voice gruff.

"It is just that, dragons are noble," Anmu began to gush, and he slithered in the direction of the stables as well.

"Karakon is not even part of the harem, and he is already Anmu's favorite," Eleric grumbled. He hoped the dragon was hostile, so that the blind adoration the Naga felt for him would disappear.

"I'd rather fuck a dragon than fight one," Alistair said with a shrug.

"Don't kid yourself, vampire. The dragon will have us all bent over, and Fen will even help him by chaining us," Eleric then went in the direction of the stables as well.

"I only get bent for Fen!" Alistair yelled after him. A couple of passing by girls giggled as they walked. He shrugged, and went in the direction of the stables as well.

By the time they got there, Fen had already gotten a wagon and two horses rented. Seeing as they were going to Bellete to protect it from Karakon, they even got a discount.

"Do we have everything from the house?" Fen asked, as they got in the wagon. "My water? How many bottles, morsels?"

"One hundred," Eleric told him, and patted his bottomless bag. "Enough to last you for one hundred days. They are five-liter ones, each one of them."

"Well, then nothing is holding us in here," Fen got in the driver's seat, and urged the horses forward.

"Do you even know where Bellete is?" Alistair asked. The incubus turned backwards, to poke his tongue out at him. The vampire's right eye twitched.

"There are road signs. I am taking the lead, that is all you need to know," Fen then relaxed in the driver's seat, and allowed the rolling of the wheels to lull him to a calm state of mind.

They just past the first ranch on the way to Bellete, when they heard a screech over their heads. The golden bird began to flap his wings, and they all looked up.

There was a fully grown golden bird up in the sky. With a pig in its talons. The rancher was screaming at it, and hurling fireballs after it.

"Side quest?" Eleric was already aiming his bow.

"Side quest," Alistair agreed, and even Fen got a dagger in his hand. A vicious smile on his lips. He loved feeding Anmu bloody cuts of offal. It seems, tonight it will be much the same.

2