Chapter 14: Bellete
54 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: Bellete

Bellete, much like Sacro, stood out with its many mosaics. It was a typical coastal city, yet, the adventurers were not gathering in it for the downtime.

They were gathering because there was a dragon nesting somewhere in the hills. They didn't know something that Fen knew the minute he entered the city. The dragon was not in the hills, Karakon was in Bellete itself.

"I can smell him," Fen spoke, and he let his nose lead him to the hot springs.

"You can?" Alistair was not so convinced. After all, if Fen could smell the dragon, then so could the others. Yet, he couldn't smell anything out of the ordinary.

Bellete smelt strongly of humans and elves, with the occasional dwarf thrown in the mix.

"There is a great predator in the city," Yurek spoke. He was shivering all over.

Fen turned to stare at him. He sighed, and then pulled out a golden coin.

"My dear son, do go and rent us rooms. If the innkeeper tries to stir up trouble, give him this," the incubus condensed some of his mana, and handed it to the goblin.

"Thank you, father," and just like that, Yurek was off, with the bird on his shoulders.

"Are we just going to confront the dragon?" Anmu asked. He wanted to see a dragon up close, yet, he also worried.

"There is no other way to meet a dragon but to confront them," Fen told him with a wink. The three followed the incubus, and paid at the entrance of the hot springs. They went to the men section, only to see a broad-shouldered man already relaxing in there with a drink in his hands.

"This one is taken. Go to the other one," the man snapped, smoke rising from his mouth.

"You are not even trying to hide," Fen licked his lips. He did love a challenge.

"Should I? Do you know who I am?" Karakon asked.

"The fifth member of our harem," Fen said with a giggle. He undressed quickly, and swam to the dragon. "I am an incubus, and these three are my..."

A hand clasped around his throat, and he licked his lips in ecstasy.

"Release him," Alistair had the sword pressed to the dragon's neck. Ready to chop off the man's head.

"I will not be a toy to an incubus," Karakon snapped, and Fen faked hurt in his face.

"I will be good," he purred, and let the pheromones from his skin flood the dragon's senses. "I can be very good."

"Really now?" The dragon just shrugged, and threw Fen to the side. "Leave. I will not have anything to do with a whore and his sluts."

"You were not affected?" Fen edged closer to the dragon. His eyes wide. "Not even a little bit?"

"Just like Yurek, then?" Alistair spoke, and then he was suddenly in the water.

"I take it you think that you are the dominant male in this harem. With the elf and the doe-eyed beauty as your toys?" Karakon asked.

"He called me a beauty," Anmu gushed, his face bright red.

"Well, it is not like I was lying," Karakon said with a wink. "What do you all want?"

"I invite you to my harem, and..." Fen began, but Alister glared at the dragon.

"Your harem is big enough," both the vampire and the elf snapped at the same time.

"Just one more won't hurt," Anmu protested, and they both turned to stare at him in disbelief. "I mean, he is a dragon. Can't you see? A dragon, with jet-black hair, caramel eyes, and a smile to die for."

Karakon preened under the praise.

"Keep on talking, beauty," he released Alistair, and turned towards Anmu. "What else do you like about me?"

"He is taken!" Eleric went to stand in the dragon's line of sight. His bow aimed at the man's groin.

"If you don't want me to put that inside your butt, you will lower it," Karakon warned. "I take it you at least want to know why I came down from the mountains and into Bellete?"

"We do need to know, yes," the elf admitted. He lowered his bow, but kept himself before Anmu, who kept peering from behind his shoulder.

"There is a Lich in my lair," Karakon told them simply. "A powerful one that tried to put me under hypnosis. I am not thinking about doing any harm to Bellete. Just using its holy grounds as a safety measure."

"If we get rid of the Lich, will you become part of the harem?" Fen persisted.

"If you get rid of the Lich, I will claim you all as mates. But the Naga will be the first wife," they heard a thud, and saw that Anmu had fainted.

Eleric bit his lower lip, and turned to glare at the dragon. Then, he decided that this had happened because Fen couldn't keep it in his pants, even with three lovers. So, he turned to glare at him next.

"Don't look at me like that. We will go, bag the Lich, cash in the reward, and then we will make use of the inn together with our dragon," Fen spoke, not chastised in the slightest.

"Your harem..." Eleric began, as the dragon chuckled.

"To show you my goodwill, I will come with you and aid you in the fight to come. And, from now on, it is my harem, elf," Karakon got up from the water, and went pass the stuttering Eleric, and scooped up Anmu.

"I do believe the beauty needs some rest first. Come, the inn is not far from here," Karakon made a couple of steps forward, when he realized the rest were not following.

"You are naked," Alistair reminded him. "And I am wet."

"I do suppose we can't go out like this," Karakon agreed. He placed Anmu down on the ground, and went to retrieve his clothing from the clothing basket. When the vampire got out of the water, a warm breeze dried him up. Instead of letting Karakon pick up Anmu again, he went and picked up the Naga, with Eleric scooping up most of the tale.

"You know, I think I know why you like them," the dragon, now dressed in a white shirt and black leather pants, told Fen.

"You should see the things I make them do in bed," Fen suggested, leaning into the dragon.

"First the Lich dies, then I feed you, incubus," Karakon stepped away from Fen. Then, he got an idea to irritate the elf and the vampire, and scooped up the incubus in his arms.

"Oh, my! I thought you will make me wait?" Fen asked, purring out the words.

"I will. No one has ever said I am not a tease," Karakon told him. He received twin glares from the two before him, counting it his win.

2