Chapter 15: Getting the Lich
52 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15: Getting the Lich

Karakon's lair was in the mountains that hugged Bellete. The Lich was sleeping on his dragon hoard. His blood boiled when he saw that, but he knew better than to charge. The last time he had charged, the Lich had nearly gotten him.

"Ok, here is the plan," Alistair spoke, glancing at the Lich. "Fen is the rogue, so he will sneak into the lair, and grab the thing's phylactery. Once he does so, he will smash it."

"If anything, bad happens, we will be here to back you up," Anmu gave Fen's hand a light squeeze.

"Don't you worry, morsel. There is nothing that I can't steal," Fen boasted, and then walked inside the lair quietly.

The Lich was feeding off from the treasure, and Fen knew that dragon treasure was truly potent. Not everyone could steal it. Fortunately for him, he was not here to steal from Karakon. Rather, from the Lich.

He looked around, and noticed that the phylactery was in the Lich's hands.

Fen resisted the urge to snort. Paranoid bastard. Although, was it a paranoia if a dragon was after you? The incubus went to the Lich, his feet not displacing a single coin. Then, he condensed his mana, and placed a pill of it in the Lich's open mouth. He hated it when people just left their mouths open.

The mana disintegrated in the Lich's mouth, and the creature was gripped in an even deeper slumber. Fen grabbed the phylactery, and went to the nearest wall. With a swift crash, the instrument was broken in pieces, and the Lich began to waver out of existence. Still fast asleep.

The incubus went, and picked a ring from one of its withered fingers. Then, he went to the entrance of the cave, where his lovers, and Karakon, were waiting for him.

"Here you go, now, we mate," Fen placed the ring in Karakon's hand. The dragon turned it around.

"This is not from my hoard, and smells of the Lich," the dragon grinned then, and went inside the lair, to watch as the last of the Lich disappeared. "You upheld your end of the bargain."

"And now, it is time for you to uphold yours," Fen told him with half-closed eyes. "You said you will mate with us. Go ahead, morsel."

"I suppose I did," Karakon agreed. He flooded the lair with his own pheromones, and went to Anmu. "You first."

He scooped up the Naga, and carried him to the gold.

"Oh, no, lover boy. You take all of us at once," Fen took a hold of both Alistair and Eleric, and had them walk towards the golden pile.

"All of you?" Karakon had never done such a thing. Then again, he had never mated before. Much less to an incubus.

"All of us," Fen insisted. Eleric sighed next to him. The incubus turned to him, and nuzzled their noses together.

Fen arrayed Alistair and Eleric next to Anmu, and ran his fingers on their cheeks.

"I promised I will marry you, did I not? Well, seeing as no priest will ever bless the union of a demon with pretty much anyone, I do believe that this is as good as," Fen then kissed Eleric, and began to undress him. 

If Fen had been thought of as a pervert, then he had nothing on the dragon. It seems, Karakon had been saving himself for marriage, and he had centuries of pent-up frustration ready to burst. And burst it did, for an entire day.

Even Fen had to plead for the dragon to stop, when the sun hid below the horizon.

"Really, an incubus who doesn't want sex?" Karakon kissed him sloppily on the lips, savoring the moment.

"This is too much...ach...too much food. I am going to," Fen arched his back backwards, and moaned loudly. He came, not for the first time since the mating, and collapsed against the gold that was digging into his back.

"No more, I beg you," Eleric too had enough. Sure, he hadn't been chained this time, but he had still been ridden like he had been a mare in heat.

"We can have more time for us later," Anmu was sleepy and sated. He snuggled into the dragon. "We are together — now. Are we not?"

"You stick your dick in me one more time tonight, and you lose it," Alistair threatened. He turned around, so that he could bury his face in Fen's fair-haired mane.

"You threaten me with castration one more time, and I will teach you the meaning of kinky," Karakon spoke, and then relaxed on his pile of treasure.

"I still can't believe you were a virgin," Alistair murmured. The quiet ones were always the trickiest and most starved, it seemed.

"Believe what you wish," Karakon spoke. "But it is the truth."

They fell asleep then. The morning after, Karakon placed a barrier on top of his lair, and got to the wagon with his mates. He got in the back, and allowed for Fen to urge the horses forward. They made it to Bellete in a day, just as it had taken them a day for them to reach the lair.

People were more relaxed this time around, and Eleric wondered why that was. When they reached the guild hall, they got their answer.

"It is them! See, I told you they got the dragon out of the hot springs!"

"I can't believe they were brave enough to attack a Lich for him, can you?"

Alistair pointed an accusing finger at Karakon.

"You told others of the Lich and you didn't tell us," he snapped.

"Would you have helped me, if I had told you I offered a quest to almost every adventurer in this city?" Karakon asked with a shrug.

"But you didn't offer your heart to them, did you, morsel?" Fen's voice had a dangerous edge to it. Karakon turned to him and winked.

"I offer my heart only to those that can stand my heat," the dragon spoke, and Anmu hid his face in his hands. With two perverts in this harem, he would get gray hairs soon for sure.

2